Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment (26671 Views)

Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat / Senator David Mark Receiving Ash On His Forehead Today From A Priest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by bakila: 8:22am On Apr 19, 2012
lincy: Which work done? Na only talk wey dem dey talk for senete, so wen dey tavel out in name of ill health, na money movement.

Since Isreal does not have tough money laundring laws. The fear of 13 years in prison is the begining of change movement abroad.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by freecocoa(f): 8:23am On Apr 19, 2012
Claumy2: These men are too dubious and more corrupt than satan. Except Mark's fellow thieves none of us knows why and what he (Mark) has gone to Israel to do. May his soul rest in peace.
Na so the matter serious reach? grin cheesy grin
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by WinkWrld: 8:23am On Apr 19, 2012
It is a SIN to Eat too much that make u become sick.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by dubem3(m): 8:26am On Apr 19, 2012
strangerf:

What work? How hard is it to sit around and get fat? Trust me, even you, as d/u/m/b as you are ( and you are one of the d/u/m/b/est people i have come across in my life), you can do their work because there is nothing to be done really.

C'mon dude!!!
Take it easy on the lady.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Kajiang02(m): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2012
I would have wished he gets well and come back a changed person. But we know better,
I really don't wanna ever spend time deliberating on Nigerian Leaders cos I do so and feel bad more. One Day Na One Day
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by bakila: 8:30am On Apr 19, 2012
moremi2008: Is this a trend? The Christian thieves go to Israel and the muslim ones go to Saudi Arabia? Do they think God will treat them more kindly at these places? What happened to getting treatment in good old London or the US?

If the beard of the person close to you is on fire you pour water on you on. Oyibo fit use constable arrest the man now.
May the make the mistake of going to London.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Mynd44: 8:31am On Apr 19, 2012
The Grim Reaper cometh
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 19, 2012
violent: Senator Mark surely understands that there are more than a thousand hospitals in Nigeria and equally likely many thousands of home trained medical experts that could attend to his flagging health. Why travel to Israel?

...ah of cos, none of these hospitals are adequately equipped and perhaps even more frightening is the fact that the local medical experts are under-trained, overworked and underpaid miserable fellows.

Senator Mark doesn't have an incentive to fix this terrible mess even though his office carries enough influence to effect the much needed change....Senator Mark and his family could always jet off to Israel or the United States, the rest of us Nigerians should make do with the terrible medical facilities and frustrated doctors.

In as much as i really want to, It's difficult for me to wish Senator Mark a prompt recovery. I respect more, people who can put their money where their mouth is. If you don't have enough faith in the Medical system after four years of being a Senate President, the individual deserves to be hanged by the balls and his dead body shot for being a miserable failure.

This is a true test of his national spirit he always tries to potray. They are all double-mouthed and do not believe in the system.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by newmaonza: 8:34am On Apr 19, 2012
moderattor:
Many poor people think that the rich are the cause of their problems.
the government is d problem of Nigeria. . .even if he died while receiving treatment in Nigeria, , at least our medical societies can step in & put in policies to prevent future high profile deaths but he & they all prefer dieing in foreign hospitals surrouded by oyibos like say dat na d ticket go heaven. . . .sorry 4 sounding bitter
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Dawdy(m): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2012
David mark! why can't u undergo ur treatment in nigerian hospitals? Does is it mean they are not meant for u? What an injustics!

1 Like

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by andyanders: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2012
[url]@Claumy2: These men are too dubious and more corrupt than satan. Except Mark's fellow thieves none of us knows why and what he (Mark) has gone to Israel to do. May his soul rest in peace.[/url]

I dey laugh, no kill meoooooooooooooo. Let us pray for him and allow God to judge them smiley smiley
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 19, 2012
violent: Senator Mark surely understands that there are more than a thousand hospitals in Nigeria and equally likely many thousands of home trained medical experts that could attend to his flagging health. Why travel to Israel?

...ah of cos, none of these hospitals are adequately equipped and perhaps even more frightening is the fact that the local medical experts are under-trained, overworked and underpaid miserable fellows.

Senator Mark doesn't have an incentive to fix this terrible mess even though his office carries enough influence to effect the much needed change....Senator Mark and his family could always jet off to Israel or the United States, the rest of us Nigerians should make do with the terrible medical facilities and frustrated doctors.

In as much as i really want to, It's difficult for me to wish Senator Mark a prompt recovery. I respect more, people who can put their money where their mouth is. If you don't have enough faith in the Medical system after four years of being a Senate President, the individual deserves to be hanged by the balls and his dead body shot for being a miserable failure.

End of Story!
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by oderemo(m): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2012
am only interested in his death in isreal. chikenna.
this is the same slowpoke that one said we all are not entitled to telephone, its only for the afluent he congestured.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by VEE2010(m): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2012
I wish him a speedy recovery. Also praying, our health facilities be resuscitated, soon. God bless, Nigeria!
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Silva79(f): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2012
chiteny: When they loot, they keep in Switzerland. When sick,
they go to Germany, India or Israel.
When investing, they
go to America or UK. When buying mansions, they visit
London, South of france, dubai, USA, Spain & Ghana.
When shopping, they go to Dubai, France, Italy & Swiss.
When on holidays, they go to Bahamas, Brazil, France,
Malayasia, Turkey, U.S.etc. When educating their
children, they select Europe, Canada & America. When
praying, they go to Saudi Arabia, Vatican city or
Jerusalem. But when they die, they all want to be buried
in Nigeria. Nigeria is good for dead bodies. If these leaders heartlessly leave the masses of this great in penury, they don't deserve to be honoured on this great Nigerian soil they see as devil's abode instead of polluting Nigerian soil
with their dead bodies.
*SECONDED couldnt have put it better,bunch of idiots*
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by hakanai(m): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2012
May God Almighty give you and all others within and outside who are sick good health.Amin. sad sad sad sad
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Ejine(m): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2012
Anyway, I actually hope he dies there. . . Does this make me cold? undecided

By the way Lucenzo, you're a GOAT!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Pain(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2012
Any message from TB Joshua yet?
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Afam4eva(m): 8:55am On Apr 19, 2012
Shameless politicians. Very soon they'll start going to Somalia and Rwanda for treatments. They have refused to fix our hospitals.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by GAB1: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2012
ode remo: am only interested in his death in isreal. chikenna.
this is the same slowpoke that one said we all are not entitled to telephone, its only for the afluent he congestured.

TB Joshua where are thou. Please say something. Lets know if this man is actually sick and if he is coming back dead or alive. Or if he has gone to deposit some stolen dollars there
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by aljharem(m): 8:58am On Apr 19, 2012
haka_nai: May God Almighty give you and all others within and outside who are sick good health.Amin. sad sad sad sad

Amin but was he blind to see the state of our health service ? If he was confident of the job he has been doing in government he should have stayed in Nigeria to receive the treatment we all receive rather than go abroad. There is NO SINGLE WORLD CLASS HOSPITAL IN NIGERIA good enough for them but they expect us to keep using it while they use our money to receive better treatment abroad. That is wicked
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2012
moderattor: TB Joshua prophesied that a great senator will die a sudden death last sunday.
I should have opened a topic on that.
Is it late now?
yeah, kinda cry
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by sweetcocoa(f): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2012
Chei Nigerians are not smiling as regards these politrickcians,see death wishes everywhere,please make una take am easy o cheesy.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Decency75: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2012
Well, though i do not support the idea of going abroad for medication, that is killing of the local content, I still wish him a quick recovery. God will help all of them. I know that one day this country will be liberated. The problem is that we all have to work on ourselves. Have you asked yourself if you are in that position, would you do the same?
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Jabioro: 9:07am On Apr 19, 2012
May he be return in barge,we hav enough land 2 cover his tracks.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2012
Citizen #3 seeks succour in a foreign land?
Ah well, shi#t happens when you fail to rebuild your own infrastructure, blackman.

A society that does not correctly interpret and appreciate its past cannot understand its present fortunes and adversities and can be caught unawares in a fast changing world - Ibrahim Babangida angry (Fancy that, eh?)
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 19, 2012
VEE2010: I wish him a speedy recovery. Also praying, our health facilities be resuscitated, soon. God bless, Nigeria!

Nigeriaspeak - wishing and praying
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Basics007: 9:11am On Apr 19, 2012
chiteny: When they loot, they keep in Switzerland. When sick,
they go to Germany, India or Israel.
When investing, they
go to America or UK. When buying mansions, they visit
London, South of france, dubai, USA, Spain & Ghana.
When shopping, they go to Dubai, France, Italy & Swiss.
When on holidays, they go to Bahamas, Brazil, France,
Malayasia, Turkey, U.S.etc. When educating their
children, they select Europe, Canada & America. When
praying, they go to Saudi Arabia, Vatican city or
Jerusalem. But when they die, they all want to be buried
in Nigeria.
This is deep. Simply deep. I never looked at it this way
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by freshmoney(m): 9:13am On Apr 19, 2012

God bless you
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I 've always wondered; who gets their work done while they're oversea?
Please whick work?
Do they work?
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by emsquare(m): 9:16am On Apr 19, 2012
wesley80: Does anyone know what's wrong with him?

Nope! Still wandering...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Only Pay Fees Of Students Studying Sciences - Wike Reacts To Protests / Buhari To Inaugurate 650,000bpd Dangote Refinery May 22 / Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.