Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,379 members, 7,839,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

She Refused After She Has Agreed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused After She Has Agreed (665 Views)

I Finally Broke Up With Her But She Refused To Break Up With Me / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Refused After She Has Agreed by Joejonah(m): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2012
There is this girl i love so so much, so i approched her and ask her out after about two weeks she agreed and we started........ Only for she to call me two weeks later to tell me she is no longer intrested dat her concience is killing her, dat she had a guy who is not around (scholling @ anambra state while she is in edo state) pls tell me what to do am totally confused and i loved this girl......and she further said she dnt love anybody
Re: She Refused After She Has Agreed by Konnektions146(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2012
clearly she doesnt know wht she wants,
how old is she ?
Re: She Refused After She Has Agreed by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2012
she really is confused, thats y she agreed for u in the first place, but now she is feelin guilty thats y she DUMPED u. take heart bro and forge ahead

(1) (Reply)

Does Ur Partner Ve Trouble Communicating / Car Gift! / Get Bigger And Stay Longer With Our Spray !!! Best Solution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.