Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? (2995 Views)

How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) / What Is The Name Of The Pharoah In Moses Era? / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by PastorKun(m): 7:39am On Apr 20, 2012
logicboy:

As an athiest, I love it when a christian exposes another hypocrite christian.

Image123, even your christian brothers know that you're a hypocritical troll.

grin grin grin grin

Atheists are by there nature the number hypocrites in the whole world so remove the log in your eye before pointing at the speck in another man's eye.

@Goshen/all
The exodus took place after four hundred and thirty years of the children of Israel being in Egypt. In effect several generations had passed and the current pharaoh could never have known or regarded Joseph even if there were records.

Exodus 12:40
40 Now the time that the children of Israel dwelt in Egypt was four hundred and thirty years.
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by logicboy: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Atheists are by there nature the number hypocrites in the whole world so remove the log in your eye before pointing at the speck in another man's eye.

@Goshen/all
The exodus took place after four hundred and thirty years of the children of Israel being in Egypt. In effect several generations had passed and the current pharaoh could never have known or regarded Joseph even if there were records.

Exodus 12:40
40 Now the time that the children of Israel dwelt in Egypt was four hundred and thirty years.

What?? Everyone knows that the biggest hypocrites in the world are christians- gay pastors, priests that molest alta boys, pastors that buy private jets, burning of falsely accused witches, engaging in slave trade with support from catholics, catholic support of hitlr etc.

Please how can atheism compare with all these hypocritical atrocities.

You clearly exposed Image123 as a troll. Just because an atheist also calls hime a troll you get angry with the atheist. You have problems
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by Zikkyy(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2012
buzugee: those children were not innocent. 300 years of hardcore slavery. in 300 years the 3rd or 4th generation of slavers would have come back to earth again in the reincarnation. those were the people getting killed. there is a method to the lord. he works with numbers. and same goes for the people with diseases and those drinking poisoned water. they are the reincarnation of the slavers. notice how for around 300 years the lord didnt do nothing. he waited until their iniquities was ripe and the slavers had reincarnated till he start to throw down the pestilence and whatnot.
exodus 20 vs 5 I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

buzugee: Major General Goshen i troway salute Sir. be like say you never read that verse about atheists with dull ears grin the lord done dull their ears because they still owe the lord some major butt whippings ISAIAH 6 VS 10[b] Make the heart of this people calloused; make their ears dull and close their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed[/b] grin grin

LOL grin grin
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by mkmyers45(m): 11:38am On Apr 20, 2012
Goshen360: ^
And what did I lie about?
'on Monday im coming for the atheist(i have them trapped)...or did the spirit tell you stop?
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by bigd4050: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2012
musKeeto: If an nl user says he knows you personally and posts stuff about you on a thread, probably saying you're a serial killer, and then I BELIEVE THAT, does that make you a SERIAL KILLER?

So you're saying the Egyptians didn't want the the Hebrew slaves? Remember how they were treated? Why did Moses leave Egypt?

As plagues were coming down on you, would you want the slaves, if people were dying and your economy was being destroyed?

And I don't know if your a Christian, but the Bible is accepted as infallible by Christians, so its not just people writing stuff.

Even if it wasn't, your arguing complete hypotheticals. Bring something factual to this conversation...
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by Goshen360(m): 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2012
mkmyers45: 'on Monday im coming for the atheist(i have them trapped)...or did the spirit tell you stop?

I changed my mind. Abi e don become sin to change one's mind? I don't want to argue with Atheists plsssssssssssss. Infact, you guys are distorting our discussion here plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Did the OP said you guys are NOT needed or not? It means says una no dey hear word. Leave us plsssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by logicboy: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2012
Goshen360:

I changed my mind. Abi e don become sin to change one's mind? I don't want to argue with Atheists plsssssssssssss. Infact, you guys are distorting our discussion here plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Did the OP said you guys are NOT needed or not? It means says una no dey hear word. Leave us plsssssssssssssssssssssssss.

You lied. Simple
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by mkmyers45(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2012
Goshen360:

Hmmnnn..what re you scared of? You cant even give your "WORD".....Wonders what kind of a "Born Again" does that?
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by Goshen360(m): 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2012
@ musKeeto and bigd4050,

Like Kunle said, these Israelites had already spent 430 years serving the Egyptians already. Even if this king doesn't know about Joseph's act done to the former Pharaoh, he "probably" would have known how long the children of Israel had been in Egypt. Common, 430 years? Many people don die for many things sef,lol. I also see the fact that this Pharaoh was cruel in his heart and dealings in that, he still want to keep the children of Israel bound under bondage. Look at it here, Ex 1:7-13 nkjv

But the children of Israel were fruitful and increased abundantly, multiplied and grew exceedingly mighty; and the land was filled with them. Now there arose a new king over Egypt, who did not know Joseph. And he (king) said to his people, "Look, the people of the children of Israel [are] more and mightier than we; "come, let us deal shrewdly with them, lest they multiply, and it happen, in the event of war, that they also join our enemies and fight against us, and [so] go up out of the land." Therefore they set taskmasters over them to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh supply cities, Pithom and Raamses. But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew. And they were in dread of the children of Israel. So the Egyptians made the children of Israel serve with rigor.
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by Goshen360(m): 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2012
mkmyers45:

Hmmnnn..what re you scared of? You cant even give your "WORD".....Wonders what kind of a "Born Again" does that?

logicboy:

You lied. Simple

WHATEVER. JUST LEAVE US. GO AWAY FROM THIS THREAD PLEASE OR I GO REPORT UNA TO MODERATORS. PLEASSEEEE. LEAVE US. THE OP SAYS ATHEISTS ARE NOT NEEDED AND IT WAS SIMPLE AND CLEAR FROM THE BEGINNING. WETIN SEF?
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by mkmyers45(m): 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2012
Goshen360:

WHATEVER. JUST LEAVE US. GO AWAY FROM THIS THREAD PLEASE OR I GO REPORT UNA TO MODERATORS. PLEASSEEEE. LEAVE US. THE OP SAYS ATHEISTS ARE NOT NEEDED AND IT WAS SIMPLE AND CLEAR FROM THE BEGINNING. WETIN SEF?

Just what i wanted to hear

@Topic He may have been bad but remember he was pharaoh (a demi-god) and members of the court will have pressured him to take them as slaves so as to keep up his name and ego
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by Goshen360(m): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2012
mkmyers45:

[s]Just what i wanted to hear

@Topic He may have been bad but remember he was pharaoh (a demi-god) and members of the court will have pressured him to take them as slaves so as to keep up his name and ego[/s]

Whatever you say here is NOT welcomed SAYS THE OP. Can't you just get it? How you take sabi book self? OP/Instruction says, NO ATHEISTS ! grin
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by logicboy: 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2012
Goshen360:

No vex, abeg!

Calm down
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by Goshen360(m): 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2012
logicboy:

No vex, abeg!

Calm down

IGNORE MY COMMENTS AND DON'T COMMENT HERE SAYS INSTRUCTION/OP. OLODO grin
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by mkmyers45(m): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2012
Goshen360:

Whatever you say here is NOT welcomed SAYS THE OP. Can't you just get it? How you take sabi book self? OP/Instruction says, NO ATHEISTS ! grin

and who said i can't contribute?

yommy2sure: hi people, there are so many things that i know and even more that i dont know...i intend to learn as much as possible, pls this is directed to christians (atheist stay off, i dnt need ur views)...i have these questions concerning the Biblical Pharoah in exodus:
1. Exd chap 1:8 told us there arose a new Pharoah who did not know Joseph. Pls how? Were there no records or are the scrolls yet to be invented? If yes then what happened to oral traditon i.e. Transfer of history from generation to generation through the words of mouth...and if he doesnt know him, how come we know him?
2. Why should God punish Pharaoh since he did what he wass suppose to do. Exd 7:3 says God hardend his heart so he will never listen, then was he really disobedient? Was God ryt? Thanks as you enlighten me.

and how do you logically conclude i am an ATHEIST (IN CONTEXT)?
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by logicboy: 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2012
Goshen360:

IGNORE MY COMMENTS AND DON'T COMMENT HERE SAYS INSTRUCTION/OP. OLODO grin

Sorry. I dont want to give you heart attack. You know, at your age
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by Goshen360(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2012
mkmyers45:
and who said i can't contribute?
and how do you logically conclude i am an ATHEIST (IN CONTEXT)?

ANYTHING IN BRACKET IN ADDITIONAL, NOT PART OF THE MAIN SENTENCE. YOU ARE AN ATHEIST AND IT'S NOT IN THIS CONTEXT YOU PROVE OTHERWISE. STAY OFFFFFFFFFFFF !
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by Image123(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2012
mkmyers45:

Foolish atheists looking for sin partners. Lying is to deceive, obviously Gosh had an explanation, he changed his mind. Stop derailing the thread with your frustrations.
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by ea7(m): 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2012
myers, logic dude please back off.
@op snthesis opened a thread titled atheists come with your questions, you are free to see the number of christards(unintelligent christians, there r intelligent ones!) on there.
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by mkmyers45(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2012
Goshen360:

ANYTHING IN BRACKET IN ADDITIONAL, NOT PART OF THE MAIN SENTENCE. YOU ARE AN ATHEIST AND IT'S NOT IN THIS CONTEXT YOU PROVE OTHERWISE. STAY OFFFFFFFFFFFF !
I am NOT an atheist..but im no God apologetic either..i will love to see the day you are made MOD cool
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by mkmyers45(m): 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2012
Image123:
Foolish atheists looking for sin partners. Lying is to deceive, obviously Gosh had an explanation, he changed his mind. Stop derailing the thread with your frustrations.
Ajayi who send you? wont you go and tackle the tithe issue and clear your name? OLODO RABATA
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by buzugee(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2012
mkmyers45: Ajayi who send you? wont you go and tackle the tithe issue and clear your name? OLODO RABATA
ajayi crowther grin
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by bigd4050: 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2012
This thread is so derailed lol
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by LogicMind: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2012
posting just to wind image123 up.
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2012
una don crase finish cheesy
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by logicboy: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2012
musKeeto: una don crase finish cheesy

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by Image123(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2012
mkmyers45: Ajayi who send you? wont you go and tackle the tithe issue and clear your name? OLODO RABATA
Clear my name? is it ajayi or musa? Keep the silent following, it may pay off.
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by mkmyers45(m): 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2012
Image123:
Clear my name? is it ajayi or musa? Keep the silent following, it may pay off.
Go and answer kunle Oshob's questions and stop bieng a pathetic slob...
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by Image123(m): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2012
mkmyers45: Go and answer kunle Oshob's questions and stop bieng a pathetic slob...
hope you're still following?
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by mkmyers45(m): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2012
Image123:
hope you're still following?

You are so good at dodging its now a part of you undecided
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by yommy2sure(m): 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2012
cant believe I created a thread for some bunch of usernames to attack each other...thanks to those with genuine replies...im looking into them...thanks again
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by PA1982(f): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2012
yommy2sure: hi people, there are so many things that i know and even more that i dont know...i intend to learn as much as possible, pls this is directed to christians (atheist stay off, i dnt need ur views)...i have these questions concerning the Biblical Pharoah in exodus:
1. Exd chap 1:8 told us there arose a new Pharoah who did not know Joseph. Pls how? Were there no records or are the scrolls yet to be invented? If yes then what happened to oral traditon i.e. Transfer of history from generation to generation through the words of mouth...and if he doesnt know him, how come we know him?
2. Why should God punish Pharaoh since he did what he wass suppose to do. Exd 7:3 says God hardend his heart so he will never listen, then was he really disobedient? Was God ryt? Thanks as you enlighten me.

There are very simple answers to your questions.
But first, tell me the name of this "Biblical Pharoah in exodus".
And no, I'm not an atheist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) / Pastor Touré Roberts Biography / The Bible Is Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.