Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? (2992 Views)

How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) / What Is The Name Of The Pharoah In Moses Era? / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by yommy2sure(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2012
PA1982:

There are very simple answers to your questions.
But first, tell me the name of this "Biblical Pharoah in exodus".
And no, I'm not an atheist.
lols..dnt tink hes name was mentioned but in chapter, reference was made to 'the king' and im assuming they are the same person
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by Goshen360(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2012
^^^
Okay. Go and make research out the name of Pharaoh on the bible then. The reason his name was not mentioned is because his title as Pharaoh is greater/more popular than his personal. Just like all this traditional kings of today. Many people hardly know the name of Oba of a local town. So PA1982 had given you an assignemt. Go search it out.lol grin
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by bigd4050: 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^
Okay. Go and make research out the name of Pharaoh on the bible then. The reason his name was not mentioned is because his title as Pharaoh is greater/more popular than his personal. Just like all this traditional kings of today. Many people hardly know the name of Oba of a local town. So PA1982 had given you an assignemt. Go search it out.lol grin

Why is it necessary to know his name?
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by Goshen360(m): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2012
bigd4050:

Why is it necessary to know his name?

Because PA1982 asked him but he didn't know so i suggested he go research it out. It doesn't mean anything if he doesn't want to find out anyway,lolz
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by PastorKun(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2012
The Exodus pharaoh is assumed to be Ramses since the bible states that the israelites were building the city of Ramses at the time of the exodus
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by PA1982(f): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2012
^^^
That's interesting to know.
Which Ramses was he?
Could you tell us what those dates were?
Thanks!
Re: Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? by PastorKun(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2012
PA1982: ^^^
That's interesting to know.
Which Ramses was he?
Could you tell us what those dates were?
Thanks!

I don't really have any more details on on the subject matter apart from what I posted above. You may wish to do a google search for further info

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic / Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers / Christians Would You Kill For Your God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.