Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Will You Prefer Ur Mother Over Your Wife And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Prefer Ur Mother Over Your Wife And Why? (631 Views)

LADIES: Wld U Prefer Ur Man To Wear Panties Or Boxers / Which One Will U Rescue? Ur Mother Or Ur Love..... / Have Been Rejected By Ur Mother In Law Or Father Inlaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Prefer Ur Mother Over Your Wife And Why? by Ofido(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2012
for all that i am and ever hope to be i owe to my mother... Aristotle

for the married women.. Ve ur hubby ever taken his mother more in preference that you and do u think it is proper?
Re: Will You Prefer Ur Mother Over Your Wife And Why? by Dyt(f): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2012
U ended up marryin dat gal frm d internet?
Re: Will You Prefer Ur Mother Over Your Wife And Why? by Ofido(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2012
Dyt: U ended up marryin dat gal frm d internet?

since u dey do inyanga like tolotolo nah
Re: Will You Prefer Ur Mother Over Your Wife And Why? by Dyt(f): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2012
Bt y didn't u finish d story na?
It wz gettin so interestin
Re: Will You Prefer Ur Mother Over Your Wife And Why? by Nairaboi(m): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2012
me tinks u can always get anoda wife but not anoda mother.
Re: Will You Prefer Ur Mother Over Your Wife And Why? by Killz3(m): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2012
What are the conditions? The thread + Post is not detailed. . .

(1) (Reply)

Romance Gone Wild And. . . . . / In Love With Lizzylois / As A Guy, Would You Feel Comfortable If Your Lady Is Taller Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.