Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,489 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Need A Good Company To Buy Shares. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Good Company To Buy Shares. (3072 Views)

Help! Good Company I Can Buy Shares Wit Nd Hw Profitable It Is / Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Company To Buy Shares. by ediko5(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2012
I have interest to buy shares from one of the companies in the stock market. But my problem is that many have complain that they have lost their money in the stock And i have also heard many testify about the benefits of stocks.
Please i need advice on a good company which i can buy shares from.
Thanks.
Edikan.
Re: I Need A Good Company To Buy Shares. by ediko5(m): 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2012
I'l be glad to hear from you.
Re: I Need A Good Company To Buy Shares. by megastu(m): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2012
You can buy in an unquoted company in the brew industry. Dividends are amazing. mail me temibello@yahoo.co.uk if you want further information.
Re: I Need A Good Company To Buy Shares. by Redstone(m): 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
Hello brof, Invest in real estate. My company is coming up with a package that will address this issue, stock market is not a secure sector for now, it might get better and more stable, then you can invest in shares. If you are interested in real estate investment, keep in touch with me via email for now orjireds@gmail.com

When the package is ready, I will keep you posted.
Re: I Need A Good Company To Buy Shares. by ediko5(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2012
Thanks guys, i have gotten your email addresses.
Please l welcome more contributions and idea.
Re: I Need A Good Company To Buy Shares. by feelamong(m): 9:30am On Apr 20, 2012
megastu: You can buy in an unquoted company in the brew industry. Dividends are amazing. mail me temibello@yahoo.co.uk if you want further information.

Did I hear you say UNQUOTED?

just ask the people that bought Private placements where their money is now...
Re: I Need A Good Company To Buy Shares. by feelamong(m): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2012
ediko5: Thanks guys, i have gotten your email addresses.
Please l welcome more contributions and idea.

Give your money to a good stock broker and only buy good coys.. market leaders in various segments/...

In Banking Buy GT bank or FBN plc
In Brewery Buy NB plc or Guiness plc
In goods , Buy Nestle or Cadbury

Dont go near insurance coys with a long pole o!!
Re: I Need A Good Company To Buy Shares. by ediko5(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2012
Feelamong tanks for your contribution. I rili appreciate it.
Please can i get ur contact 4 more details 4rm you.

I still welcum more contribution.
Thanks
Re: I Need A Good Company To Buy Shares. by Buchika: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2012
am also interested in shares. I have eyes on uba shares but i am scared. Can someone tell me more about uba shares. Me think its too cheap to be good. Its peers is way higher in price.
Re: I Need A Good Company To Buy Shares. by Richardid: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2012
I was once in this some years back thinking that the nigeria stock exchange was a reliable place to do business.Alas it was a ruse. Piz.the times we r now in 9ja is a critical time where nothing is working . Plz. invest ur money in a system where u hv little access and control, if not u will loose ur entire investment. No where is safe in nigeria again everywhere is inhabited by thieves. My monies is still trapped in that place and there's no hope of getting it back.pls try your hand on other things but if u r interested in shares try foreign shares it is better and safer.
Re: I Need A Good Company To Buy Shares. by ediko5(m): 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2012
Hello Richard, i have heard of many people who have profited largely from shares. Does it mean dat the stock market is totally crash?
Re: I Need A Good Company To Buy Shares. by ediko5(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
More advice pls
Re: I Need A Good Company To Buy Shares. by Richardid: 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2012
Yes the N.S.E has crashed. What they are doing there is just show face. please dont go near there. There r other biz u cn invest ur money into with gud returns like fish farming the returns is huge.
Re: I Need A Good Company To Buy Shares. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2012
What a waste of time.
Re: I Need A Good Company To Buy Shares. by feelamong(m): 7:59am On Apr 23, 2012
ediko5: Feelamong tanks for your contribution. I rili appreciate it.
Please can i get ur contact 4 more details 4rm you.

I still welcum more contribution.
Thanks

U can reach me on feelamong@gmail.com;

lets talk more and compare notes cos am an avid investor in the Nigeria stock market and theres a lot of money being made there now..
Re: I Need A Good Company To Buy Shares. by feelamong(m): 8:03am On Apr 23, 2012
Richardid: Yes the N.S.E has crashed. What they are doing there is just show face. please dont go near there. There r other biz u cn invest ur money into with gud returns like fish farming the returns is huge.

Most times I laugh when i see post like this.. the rule in the market is to buy low and sell high.....You need to go and read about the great depression of 1923 in America and how the Kennedys made their fortunes by investing in the stock market while most people were scared of the market.. Yes the market crashed and has woken up back (Although not yet to the highest it go to before)

Most people ran away from the market...some of us are still there and when they come back. we shall be the ones selling the stocks back to them at a higher price....have you ever wondered why we have 81% foreign participation in the Nigeria stock market?? have you wandered why they are so willing to come here and invest while our people are looking for Online scams to do?

If I were you I will go and do my research and buy great coys like FBN, GTBank, NESTLE, UNILEVER etc..now before they become too expensive!!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Company To Buy Shares. by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 23, 2012
feelamong:

Most times I laugh when i see post like this.. the rule in the market is to buy low and sell high.....You need to go and read about the great depression of 1923 in America and how the Kennedys made their fortunes by investing in the stock market while most people wer scared of the market.. Yes the market crashed and has woken up back (Although not yet to the highest it go to before)

Most people ran away from the market...some of us are still there and when they come back. we shall be the ones selling the stocks back to thenmm at a higher price..have you ever wondered why we have 81% foreign participation in the Nigeria stock market?? have you wandered whay they are so willing to come here and invest why our people are looking for Online scams to do?

I were you I will go and do my research and buy great coys like FBN, GTBank, NESTLE, UNILEVER etc..now before they become too expensive!!
Makes sense

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Company To Buy Shares. by ediko5(m): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2012
Feelamong thanks for your courageous advice.
Re: I Need A Good Company To Buy Shares. by ediko5(m): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2012
Richard thanks for your comments.
Re: I Need A Good Company To Buy Shares. by favourabl: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2018

(1) (Reply)

I Got A Message From Access Bank / Easy Way To Earn Atleast #1000 In 3days / Why Is Nobody Talking About Secure Capital Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.