Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. (19166 Views)

My Best Friend Dating My Ex Pls Advice / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? / Most Guyz Prevents Their Friends From Dating Their Sisters. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by belovedaja(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2012
not2long: i have noticed that guys including me will never allow any of my friends to date or marry my sister, and i know it also apply to my friends, so guy, will you allow your friends to date or marry your younger or elder sibling, please share your view.
it is not true
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by sweetcocoa(f): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2012
Good to know our brothers love us that much,my sisters and i never got to stay around when our brother's friends came visiting back then,it was always "go to your rooms"commanded by our brother grin.

I wonder how he'll feel now if he sees any of us chatting with his friends.
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by sylve11: 11:50am On Apr 20, 2012
Abeg i nor fit. . . angry cool
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by Blackbody20(m): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
not2long: i have noticed that guys including me will never allow any of my friends to date or marry my sister, and i know it also apply to my friends, so guy, will you allow your friends to date or marry your younger or elder sibling, please share your view.
it depends
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by daywatcher: 11:52am On Apr 20, 2012
if I know he is a genuine good guy then y not?
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by Blackbody20(m): 11:53am On Apr 20, 2012
it depends
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by AJpikin: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2012
If na good person y not?
Crime de? abi e de Nigerian constitution say friends no de date each other sistas?
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by teetee1: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2012
The sonofagun must be worth the trust otherwise make him no think am at all... If we dey gist on our sexcapades with chicks him go cum dey talk abt my sis? Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by coolguy2002: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2012
i will
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by Coefficient(m): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2012
I don't and have never tried dating my friend's sister or sister's friend. I love having my dignity intact. Even for some of them who seem to like me, I just play the big bro. Difficult though but suits me. Every other time that I have known my friends tryna date any of my sisters, I ruin the party sharply! I can't stand such regardless of whether he's a good guy or not. People change!
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by dmahn(m): 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2012
Accepting that idea can destroy the frienship between you and you friend...No matter how faithfull ur friend is,Your sister can even misbehave sometime and you will never be looking at your friend insulting your sister....DAMN WRONG
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by ffo(m): 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2012
Depends on the kind of friend. if its a good friend and trustworthy, dat will be better and will even help u 2 monitor her.
When i was in school, my close friend always want me to date any of her sisters. its not a big deal
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by JojoArmani(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2012
all of u dat is saying it depends is not easy as u think, definitely u will loss dat ur friends expecially wen is men's sittings(drinkin tin)
But wen their love is pure there is nothing u can do( love is thicker dan blood).
i ve had a similer experience whereby my friends sister is admiring me and doing everything possible to make me hers but for the sake of de friendship wit her brother. Yet she still want a secret affair dat his brother wont know, imagine, but i respect her brothers friendship and i also gain more from her brother's friendship dan watever she can offer. Dont pray to find ur self in such situation cos is a hard one.
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by austinike(m): 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2012
it all dependz on d pipl u make ur frndz.i cal permit dat,my best frnd even dated my sister n married her.so no big deal,jst respect n no games.shikina!
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by dokunbam(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2012
Well...I can't marry my sis but I do give them free hand. Also always warn my sister on the danger ahead.
As a guy/ his friend I know all is moves. I will always protect my sister no mata what
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2012
op My question to you is do you have the right to dictate to your adult sister who she choses to date?

Well I only feel for any of my friend that choses to date my sister coz he will never be free with me and our other friends. Because when we set out to do "guy" things am sure he wouldn't want to partake or when guys go about talking about their girlfriend ( u know that kind gist ), I wonder how he would look me and our other friends in the eyes and share such gist with us. Personally, I freaking don't have problem with whom my sis chooses to date, coz the truth is when it happens you just can't stop them or do anything to that effect. As for me I ain't dating my best friends sisters or even consider marrying them.
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by charlesugo1: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2012
[b][/b]Guyz 4 me o..i will meva eva allow mi friendz 2 get close 2 mi sisters let alone dating or marrying them.because as friendz we know d type of gamez we play.so i wont like them 2 play such we mi sisters.
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2012
Straight up marriage ---ehm,ehm, maybe yes depends on his person but date my frigging sister is a big and an emphatic NO!
If you you foolishly let your friend to bonk your sis and they later break up you will lose your prestige!
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by mkpologwu(m): 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2012
Except on trade by bata!
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2012
Just 4ouk puuuucccy,sisters,auntys,cousin, puuucy is meant to be 4ouk!
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by dubem3(m): 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2012
you know, i remember back then in my final year, i had this affair with a friend's twin sister. I'll spare you the details but it didn't turn out cool when he found out. Albeit he couldn't do much cos i was older and was more of a threat to him than he could dream of being to me.

If a friend must date my sister, terms and conditions' will apply and both parties will be well aware. Though am protective of my sisters, na me go marry them? And i sure ain't gonna live their life for them.
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by ypzilanti: 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2012
it will make ur friendship awkward. Did u come to see me or my sister today? And d guy wont feel free to give u some gist u normally share. D friendship will lose something. Only worth a try if u are likely to gain a wife. If ur looking 4 sex, dont ruin ur friendship! Plenty willing babes out there.
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by DeCleff(m): 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2012
As for me, i NEVER allow my friends to date my sisters but if he's serious that he wants to marry her, there's nothing wrong with that. Nevertheless it depends on the kind of friend that wants to marry my sister.
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by Emylexray(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2012
Answers here so far has shown how guys value their own blood. Abeg make una leave all dose grammar, e no fit happen! Not wen am alive
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by Emphasis(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2012
@times its not really because we don't trust os friend on our sis or something, its because its kinda awkward when we have to talk about our relationships, n ur friend will brag on how well or bad she is treating his gf(ur sis), kinda awkward
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by Hardballer(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2012
lol naw , if it goes bad ur relationship with one of them will suffer maybe both.so no. that aside . . . if the guy is a guenuinely nice guy i might consider though
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by Deyinka007: 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2012
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by worldman(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2012
tiniyata: whats there, will u marry ur sis?
short up simple question will u allow ur friend marry ur sister
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by GboyegaD(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2012
If my friend chooses to date my sister without telling me, then he doesn't respect the friendship no matter what his intentions are. However, if my good friend comes to let me know he is interested in my sister, I may support the idea but truly I would find it difficult not because I am a good or bad guy. There was this time I wanted to date a friend (female) younger sister and I told her, she gave me the go ahead and then I started the chase. I tried dating the babe for like a while and she wasn't really forthcoming. I had to move on and later she was now trying to explain saying then she was confused and all sorts but for me, I felt I had moved on and when the sister tried intervening, I told her while I was trying to date her and she wasn't forthcoming, you said it was her choice and now it is my choice. I think the reason initially was that the sister too never trusted my intentions with her younger sister.
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by Oluschenco(m): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2012
Only 2% of ma friends. Others no way.
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by jaido007: 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2012
i knw what all my friends can do...i knw d 1 dat flirts and i knw d 1 dat does not....i.e at of all my friends, i knw d responsible ones so i will allow her 2 marry d responsible one...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) / Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex / Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.