Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? (7648 Views)

50cent Signs Rotimi, Us-Born Nigerian Singer To G-unit / Davido, 50Cent, G-Unit Crew & Nicki Minaj Party In Las Vegas | PHOTOS / 50 Cent & G-unit To Perform On Final Episode Of Chelsea Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by Grizzly(m): 2:51am On Apr 11, 2006
"Where does da money go?" Say it already!!!!
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by beyunce(f): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2006
$hadex:

To All 50 fans am sorry to tell you the truth and nothing but the truth
The Game is da bomb.before u argue with me i want you to go and listen to stop snitchin stop lyin mixtape album then u would know 50 is sh**.
He beat 50 hands down there n he wasnt saying sh** like i would shoot you nigga,nigga u wack and all that crap.he was saying some true story about 50 n guess what, their were over 1 million pre orders for the album and 50 wanted to buy them off Game because he knew he was talking real talk, so if u really want to know wassup with 50.then go n listen to the album
Am sure u gon hate 50 like i do.N u gotta hear 50's reply to the album, 'not rich still lyin' what the mess is that.is that a reply, listen to all the crap he was saying.men 50 is wack.Game is Da Bomb.Fat joe is also Da bomb,Juelz santana is capable of taking the whole G-unit crew down with one line of his flamez

The Game rulez men  BlackWall street wink

I can totally understand your fustration you are desperate trying to pls urself in believeing that the game is better than 50.
so let me put this striaght you are just listening to rumors. I know my 50 will not bring himself that low to buy a mixtape from the game. The only thing that will make me believe that is if i see all this shit rumors happening in person apart from that, i will always stand beside my g-unit.
So far so good i am sure i am not down one line of his flamez cos am part of the g-unit crew.
G-uuuuuuuuuuuuuint 4real
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by menike(m): 5:05am On Apr 12, 2006
beyunce:

I can totally understand your fustration you are desperate trying to please yourself in believeing that the game is better than 50.
so let me put this striaght you are just listening to rumors. I know my 50 will not bring himself that low to buy a mixtape from the game. The only thing that will make me believe that is if i see all this rubbish rumors happening in person apart from that, i will always stand beside my g-unit.
So far so good i am sure i am not down one line of his flamez because am part of the g-unit crew.
G-uuuuuuuuuuuuuint 4real

I hate doin this but I gat to !!!

I respect U but U really need to understand the elements of HipHop and Beef .
The Game killed 50 on that Stop Snitchin' , Stop Lyin' Mixtape . Iguess U don't kno wat a Mixtapes is cuz It really showed the World 50 is sh*t. Simple

Ps .1luv.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by menike(m): 5:10am On Apr 12, 2006
$hadex:

To All 50 fans am sorry to tell you the truth and nothing but the truth
The Game is da bomb.before u argue with me i want you to go and listen to stop snitchin stop lyin mixtape album then u would know 50 is sh**.
He beat 50 hands down there n he wasnt saying sh** like i would shoot you nigga,nigga u wack and all that crap.he was saying some true story about 50 n guess what, their were over 1 million pre orders for the album and 50 wanted to buy them off Game because he knew he was talking real talk, so if u really want to know wassup with 50.then go n listen to the album
Am sure u gon hate 50 like i do.N u gotta hear 50's reply to the album, 'not rich still lyin' what the mess is that.is that a reply, listen to all the crap he was saying.men 50 is wack.Game is Da Bomb.Fat joe is also Da bomb,Juelz santana is capable of taking the whole G-unit crew down with one line of his flamez

The Game rulez men BlackWall street wink

Dude where U from? I told dis Rats up here bout The Game but the be actin' like dem "Stack Latinos from Mexico" .

Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by beyunce(f): 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2006
menike:

I hate doin this but I got to !!!

I respect U but U really need to understand the elements of HipHop and Beef .
The Game killed 50 on that Stop Snitchin' , Stop Lyin' Mixtape . Iguess U don't kno what a Mixtapes is because It really showed the World 50 is sh*t.  Simple

Ps .1luv.

I absolutely understand you, am sure u  know the game is wacked and you are trying desprately to make him look
nice, hot good, or tight.
well mixtape is just notin but a simple mixtape am sure u know that.
But the real truth is very clear to us all which is this 50 is Da Bomb.
The game was notin without 50. And 50 was everything witout the game.
so tell me who got it all.
well i guess u felt better thinking 50 is sh*t.
Am sure u will get to understand things as time pass by.
and belive me i understand the elements of HipHop and Beef.
and u did notin my brother cos it did not change a thing.
am still with (50) g-uuuuuuuuuuuuuint 4-REAL.
one love. kiss
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by shadex1(m): 1:38am On Apr 13, 2006
menike,Am From Nigeria men.beyunce,i want you to know that one of the reasons why 50 kicked game out of G-unot was cos he saw he was spitting and droping flamez hotter than him and he was rising too fast n he was also scared he was gonna take over.U see,thats a f**king pussy nigga for you.Scared Biatchi.U just gotta feel The game wether you like it or not.50 got rap styles and all but Bleep his lyrics men.beyunce,just take a step and listen to the stop snitchin stop lying mixtape PLEASEEEEEEE
it would explain everything.al the shit about 50 saying they shot him in his mouth.Game revealed the true story cos he went has far as going to get the doctors report in it was something like he wire did something in his mouth.cant really remember.
He is a fucking liar.A greedy pig and a fuckin Snitch.
Though i stil like him.
talking about street credibilty,50 doesnt have that anymore after game finished him thats if he even had it before.this is for beyunce, GGGGGGGGG Unot, ahahaha
If you wanna hear more news.am here would give u more but u just gotta agr
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by menike(m): 3:04am On Apr 13, 2006
beyunce:

I absolutely understand you, am sure u know the game is wacked and you are trying desprately to make him look
nice, hot good, or tight.
well mixtape is just notin but a simple mixtape am sure u know that.
But the real truth is very clear to us all which is this 50 is Da Bomb.
The game was notin without 50. And 50 was everything witout the game.
so tell me who got it all.
well i guess u felt better thinking 50 is sh*t.
Am sure u will get to understand things as time pass by.
and believe me i understand the elements of HipHop and Beef.
and u did notin my brother because it did not change a thing.
am still with (50) g-uuuuuuuuuuuuuint 4-REAL.
one love. kiss

Tears of a Depleted Soul (I understand)
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by menike(m): 3:06am On Apr 13, 2006
$hadex:

menike,Am From Nigeria men.beyunce,i want you to know that one of the reasons why 50 kicked game out of G-unot was because he saw he was spitting and droping flamez hotter than him and he was rising too fast n he was also scared he was going to take over.U see,thats a f**king pussy nigga for you.Scared Biatchi.U just gotta feel The game wether you like it or not.50 got rap styles and all but mess his lyrics men.beyunce,just take a step and listen to the stop snitchin stop lying mixtape PLEASEEEEEEE
it would explain everything.al the rubbish about 50 saying they shot him in his mouth.Game revealed the true story because he went has far as going to get the doctors report in it was something like he wire did something in his mouth.can't really remember.
He is a fucking liar.A greedy pig and a fuckin Snitch.
Though i stil like him.
talking about street credibilty,50 doesnt have that anymore after game finished him thats if he even had it before.this is for beyunce, GGGGGGGGG Unot, ahahaha
If you want to hear more news.am here would give u more but u just gotta agr

Dawg U got to type more of those for most of the fools here.

WELCOME - CUZ U ARE GOING TO ARGUE WIT CATS LIKE THOSE UNDER MY POST
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by reyes4eva(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2006
@$hadex,
All what u have said is a heap of donkeyshit.
What makes u think Da Game was also saying the truth if 50 had lied? Tha Game is just a frustrated cat and he aint got game.
50 is the future of Rap and i don't care if u call him a snitch or a b*itch. I am very sure Dr Dre wldn't have signed 50 if 50 was indeed a snitch.
The Game was crappy without 50 and he should be thankful for 50's contribution on his debut album.
How many records has he sold after the beef with 50 cent? His Videos r not even on TV because MTV/VH1 finds em too boring for rap fans.
Tha Game has been restricted to mix-tapes like em wacky underground MCs on Harlem.

50 is still on top and there's nuthing anyone can do about it.
Anyone 50 fights dies in his career so stay on his side.
Capice?
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-UNIT.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by Jackal(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2006
@ Reyes4eva,
Fiddy is not a snitch. He didnt run to the police. Its normal for the police to issue a restraining order when someone suffers multiple attacks. The NYPD issued the restraining order without 50's consent. I dunno why heads r now calling him a snitch for what he knows nothing about.

50 sells, Ja does not sell. At the turn of the millennium, Ja Rule’s empathetic duets with Murder Inc. labelmate Ashanti made the pair the Marvin Gaye and Tami Terrell of the hip-hop generation. Fiddy had to accuse Ja to stick to rapping and quit the R-n-B flava he was using to sell records.
Ja deviated from being the Gangstar rapper he was known to be in the days of Venni Vetti Vecci.

Blood In Ma Eye Album has been taunted the worst record sales in the history of MURDER INC.
Rap heads close to the label says that even before its release, Lyor Cohen, president of Def Jam, the parent company of Murder Inc., was so concerned about Ja Rule’s diminished street credibility that he tried—unsuccessfully—to enlist notoriously thuggish hip-hop exec Suge Knight to release Blood in My Eye on his Tha Row label.

The Game is anutha ingrate trying to bring 50 down with his wack lyrics and media-hype.
50 helped him achieve his platinum status of his Documentary album and now he thinks he is good.
Fiddy aint even on the same level with this Compton cat.
50 is the Man and GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-unit is the CREW.
Fiddy seems quiet now cos he is working with Eminem in the lab on OBIE's TRICE long-awaited sophomore album.

So all Fiddy haters should take a HIKE.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by shadex1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2006
Hmm I would take any news on this project with a grain of salt, especially any purported collaborators, considering Game's astounding ability to burn bridges stir beef every time he leaves the house, who else could make a sworn enemy of the business partner that is also his own brother? I wouldn't be surprised to read that "rapper The Game has announced he will not be appearing on The Game's upcoming album "Doctor's Advocate," citing creative differences with the artist." But here's the project as it stands now, according to allhiphop:

The rapper/CEO has already recorded and finished tracks with heavyweight producers like Dr. Dre, Kanye West, Just Blaze and Cool & Dre.

Game said The Doctors Advocate would not suffer without the appearance of 50 Cent and his former G-Unit group members, with whom a violent feud erupted just before 50 Cent released his chart-topping album, The Massacre.

"First off, he didn't write s**t," Game clarified. "If you listen to The Massacre and The Documentary, it's obvious. He didn't write anything. We would be in the studio bouncing ideas off of each other creatively, because it's all about creative empowerment. I did that for his album too and didn't ask for anything or take any credit. Now 50 is trying to sign all the street dudes and turn them against me."

U see that.that is The Game talking there
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by beyunce(f): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2006
$hadex:

Hmm I would take any news on this project with a grain of salt, especially any purported collaborators, considering Game's astounding ability to burn bridges stir beef every time he leaves the house,  who else could make a sworn enemy of the business partner that is also his own brother? I wouldn't be surprised to read that "rapper The Game has announced he will not be appearing on The Game's upcoming album "Doctor's Advocate," citing creative differences with the artist." But here's the project as it stands now, according to allhiphop:

The rapper/CEO has already recorded and finished tracks with heavyweight producers like Dr. Dre, Kanye West, Just Blaze and Cool & Dre.

Game said The Doctors Advocate would not suffer without the appearance of 50 Cent and his former G-Unit group members, with whom a violent feud erupted just before 50 Cent released his chart-topping album, The Massacre.

"First off, he didn't write s**t," Game clarified. "If you listen to The Massacre and The Documentary, it's obvious. He didn't write anything. We would be in the studio bouncing ideas off of each other creatively, because it's all about creative empowerment. I did that for his album too and didn't ask for anything or take any credit. Now 50 is trying to sign all the street dudes and turn them against me."

U see that.that is The Game talking there

were is the game talking because i can't fiind him or even see him.
How do u know that. so because the game said so does not mean its so.
Clarifed. well u guys don't know that because u were never dere when all the sh*t took place.
time will come when all u da game fans eyes would open and know that the game is just a f***kin lier.
I don't know when u all will get that to your Skulls.
Peace.

[quote][/quote]
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by menike(m): 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2006
beyunce:

were is the game talking because i can't fiind him or even see him.
How do u know that. so because the game said so does not mean its so.
Clarifed. well u guys don't know that because u were never dere when all the sh*t took place.
time will come when all u da game fans eyes would open and know that the game is just a f***kin lier.
I don't know when u all will get that to your Skulls.
Peace.

U HAVEN'T SEEN HIM BECAUSE U STAY IN NIGERIA .
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by shadex1(m): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2006
menike:

Thanks Bro
50 is a biatchi he is taking sh**too far. dissing Kanye? supporting Bush? dissing Nas and his wife for no good reason? dissing Shyne while he’s locked up? this guy has no morals man and anybody can see that. just shut your mouth and make your money and show some respect to your motherfucking elders. ‘cuz I’ll tell you right now Curtis, theres one thing that all the bodyguards and armored vehicles in the world can’t protect you from, and that’s Karma.

Thats a real Bitch for you
GGGGGGGGGGunot  ahahahha
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by beyunce(f): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2006
menike:

Says who.
Even if u stay on his street which i know u dont. does nt mean he even knows that someone like u exist not even as a fan.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by shadex1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2006
beyunce:

Says who.
menike link=topic=9188.msg290755#msg290755 date=1144949511:

Thanks Bro
50 is a biatchi he is taking sh**too far. dissing Kanye? supporting Bush? dissing Nas and his wife for no good reason? dissing Shyne while he’s locked up? this guy has no morals man and anybody can see that. just shut your mouth and make your money and show some respect to your motherfucking elders. ‘cuz I’ll tell you right now Curtis, theres one thing that all the bodyguards and armored vehicles in the world can’t protect you from, and that’s Karma.

GGGGGGGGGGunot  ahahahha

Even if u stay on his street which i know u don't. does nt mean he even knows that someone like u exist not even as a fan.

DUHHHHH!!!
DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE SAYIN HE DOESNT KNOW YOU EXIST
HOW MANY FANS KNOW YOU EXIST.
THATS NO POINT MEN THAT SENTENCE WAS FUTILE
PLEASE SAY SUMN
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by shadex1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2006
ggggggunot

Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by beyunce(f): 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2006
$hadex:

Thanks Bro
50 is a biatchi he is taking sh**too far. dissing Kanye? supporting Bush? dissing Nas and his wife for no good reason? dissing Shyne while he’s locked up? this guy has no morals man and anybody can see that. just shut your mouth and make your money and show some respect to your motherfucking elders. ‘because I’ll tell you right now Curtis, theres one thing that all the bodyguards and armored vehicles in the world can’t protect you from, and that’s Karma.

GGGGGGGGGGunot  ahahahha

Even if u stay on his street which i know u don't. does nt mean he even knows that someone like u exist not even as a fan.

DUHHHHH!!!
DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE SAYIN HE DOESNT KNOW YOU EXIST
HOW MANY FANS KNOW YOU EXIST.
THATS NO POINT MEN THAT SENTENCE WAS FUTILE
PLEASE SAY SUMN

well who say we are here to make points because i know we are not been paid.
I wonder y u hate it. Cos u know the truth right. I see, and i totally understand your anxiety to please your self.
Carry on in making your points and hop your teacher score u well.
As for me i am not  making points because i don't need to.
Am with G-uuuuuuuuuuuuint all the way.
Cha Cha. and peace
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by beyunce(f): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2006
i am a g-unit solider.
am the only olivia in the mist of plenty.

Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by Jackal(m): 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2006
@Beyunce,
Leave those guys alone. They believe all what they read on the dailies even if it says the GRASS is RED.
Everyone knows 50 is the real DEAL. Tha Game is just an ingrate and we shall see if his upcoming album will do well or not.
The Rap game is competitive like Mortal Kombat and to stay on top,u gast to battle other competitors.
Tupac beefed everyone from Biggie, Puff Daddy,Nas,Dr Dre, Jigga and a whole lotta people to get himself known so why can't 50 beef anyone he wishes to.
$hadex should go to Church to preach his RESPECT there. Theres no elder in the rap game. If u think u r good,get on board and battle.
50 is throwing his weight around and thatz what any war General will do.
If all y'all  MURDA Inc?Tha Game fans can't live with that then take a hike.
Let Tha Game prove himself worthy if he is good as he claims.

I stay in California and we love 50 in this hood. I wont be biased cos Tha Game comes from California and 50 comes from New York.
Even rats know 50 is better than Tha Game so no controversy.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by shadex1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2006
hey peeps, don't want this sh** to cause some beef aight.
Jackal:

@Beyunce,
$hadex should go to Church to preach his RESPECT there. Theres no elder in the rap game. If u think you're good,get on board and battle.
And what the f**k is that suppose to mean

U don't have no point dude so please just give me a break
beyunce:

i am a g-unit solider.

beyunce am feeling u in a lil bit but i think u should be ashamed to call yourself the only olivia in the midst of plenty.because some news has been going around that 50 cent is making plans on replacing Olivia with keysha cole. sad sad sad how pathetic

we did hear through the grapeVIBE that 50 and the rest of the Unit boys feel Olivia isn't quite cutting it. Though she has plenty of sex appeal - and a surprisingly great voice to go along with it – Olivia apparently hasn't been able to carry her weight as far as album sales go, and we all know 50 means business!

We also heard the G-Unit members feel Keyshia Cole would be a perfect fit because she not only has all Olivia has – sex appeal and hot voice – but more, including her "gangster swagger", which they believe is key for a G-Unit first lady (or would it be second lady?)
Source: Vibe.com G-Unit wants to get rid of their first lady, Olivia, and allegedly replace her with none other than Keyshia Cole,

sad sad sad so pathetic for the only olivia in the midst of plenty
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by beyunce(f): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2006
woo. u heard wrong ur informats are wrong.g-unit is not replacing any olivia.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by shadex1(m): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2006
Girl that aint no wrong info.thats some true story just not fully confirmed.
But you know what.am just trying to prove that The Game is tight.
50 is tight too.i love  em.his rap styl
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by reyes4eva(m): 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2006
The Game is a big asshole.
No comparisons should be made at all wiv 50.
50 will kill Tha Game off the way a Giant will step on ants!
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by shadex1(m): 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2006
reyes4eva:

The Game is a big asshole.
No comparisons should be made at all with 50.
50 will kill Tha Game off the way a Giant will step on ants!
Blablabla

With wat.how is he gonna kill him cos i hope u know in this rap game its your flows that matters so give me some lines he used to kill Game
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by shadex1(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2006
He broke the strongest street rule 'snitchin' and if only for that he is an bleeped.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by reyes4eva(m): 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2006
He is taking his time to finish Tha Game off completely.
Remember how he killed JA's career? The game is about to go that line.
He has even lost street credibility in his own hood so what cha talking about?

Fiddy is potent and he stings and for the records,Fiddy didnt snitch.
He is too much of a gangstar to snitch. U stay in Lagos and u dont know how it works when u are a victim of multiple attacks.
The cops must issue a restraining order on ur known foes whether u want that or not.
Get that into ur thick skull and stop mis-informing the public.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by shadex1(m): 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2006
How long is he going to take him to finish The game.if this feud has started well over a year ago and he hasnt done sh**
dude just take a step by listenin to 50's reply to stop snitchin stop lyin.his own was titled 'not rich still lyin' what kind of title is that and you gotta listen to the lyrics he was even talking more balderdash than you.I guess u can imagine how sh**tty its going to be
if you are talking about anybody loosing street credibility,thats 50.
think about this.U wearing a shirt with 50 cent written with big letters or 50's face and imagine how stupid you would look.
50 sings music for white boiz and music for you to listen to dance and all that sh** so if u are talking about street credibility,50 has none.
U know what is annoying me about you is that you are not making any point you just writting lengthy lines of pure balderdash to defend 50,your points are not strong enough
you a fucking reyes fan "reyes4va" so i don't expect you to know much about music
its kinna pointless arguing with you because u aint got rigid points.just increasing your number of posts on nairaland
and don't surmise sh** about my location i don't stay in lagos ok.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by menike(m): 1:22am On Apr 14, 2006
$hadex:

How long is he going to take him to finish The game.if this feud has started well over a year ago and he hasnt done sh**
dude just take a step by listenin to 50's reply to stop snitchin stop lyin.his own was titled 'not rich still lyin' what kind of title is that and you gotta listen to the lyrics he was even talking more balderdash than you.I guess u can imagine how sh**tty its going to be
if you are talking about anybody loosing street credibility,thats 50.
think about this.U wearing a shirt with 50 cent written with big letters or 50's face and imagine how stupid you would look.
50 sings music for white boiz and music for you to listen to dance and all that sh** so if u are talking about street credibility,50 has none.
U know what is annoying me about you is that you are not making any point you just writting lengthy lines of pure balderdash to defend 50,your points are not strong enough
you a fucking reyes fan "reyes4va" so i don't expect you to know much about music
its kinna pointless arguing with you because u aint got rigid points.just increasing your number of posts on nairaland
and don't surmise sh** about my location i don't stay in lagos ok.

Yo dawg I told U u were goin' to meet alot of fools on this site .
$hadex:

Blablabla

With what.how is he going to kill him because i hope u know in this rap game its your flows that matters so give me some lines he used to kill Game

A simple question need a simple answer . Shadex they don't understand English so don't even conversate wit them. Tupac said it "Dudes never conversate with Real G's" .
Point is clear,Them dudes won't flow wit ya .

Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by menike(m): 1:32am On Apr 14, 2006
beyunce:

i am a g-unit solider.

Hey I would tell y'all tha name of dem dudes on that pic

Bucky Duck , Sinister Mase, Gay Banks, Spider Joke, MOBB stuck in DEEP ,

MOG (Money Over Gays) , Oliver and CEO Curtis Snitch

They make up the G-unit Dick Ryders
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by shadex1(m): 1:33am On Apr 14, 2006
Menike,U the man.i feel ya.that pic is self descriptive.ahahahahaahahaahahahahahaha.where did u get that from.
50 fans,u see that.so just shut the Bleep up.
and why wouldnt u answer my question about the lines he used to kill Game
I have an answer, cos u suck more than 50,
hahaha.
G-unottttttttt
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by shadex1(m): 1:36am On Apr 14, 2006
menike:

Hey I would tell y'all tha name of them dudes on that pic

Bucky Duck , Sinister Mase, Gay Banks, Spider Joke, MOBB stuck in DEEP ,

MOG (Money Over Gays) , Oliver and CEO Curtis Snitch

They make up the G-unit Dick Ryders

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT hahahahahaha

We aint heard from them Nairaland's Gunit soldiers.ahaha they are just as weak has their CEO
don't have a reply to back them up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo / I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man / Inside Mercy Aigbe's Newly Opened Mag Divas Boutique In Omole(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.