Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? (7646 Views)

50cent Signs Rotimi, Us-Born Nigerian Singer To G-unit / Davido, 50Cent, G-Unit Crew & Nicki Minaj Party In Las Vegas | PHOTOS / 50 Cent & G-unit To Perform On Final Episode Of Chelsea Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by menike(m): 1:39am On Apr 14, 2006
I work wit the MURDERERS (INC records) so I get hold of many of those sh*t

Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by reyes4eva(m): 10:44am On Apr 14, 2006
@ $hadex,
U gotta be the most inglorious BASTARDO i must murder here lyrically. Where and which hood did u sprout from?
All y'all GAYme fans should shut the Bleep up and stay real. Tha GAYme is lame and cant rap shit.
50 wont say nuthing now cos Fiddy is busy working on OBIE's album. Tha GAYME has nothing to think about so he goes abt the studios writing dud songs.
Fiddy is an entrepreneur and he has got more things to do than ur lame GAYME.

Secondly, i have seen ur close association with the mind Bleep called Menike. Its a symbiotic relationship and u guys give each other headz.
Its obvious y'all dont think with ur brains,ur thoughts come from ur arse and thatz why u spew loadz of dumb-shhit.
Hate him or Love him,U cant stop 50's reign and tha GAYme needs a nordic track to get his weight up tomatch 50's high status.
Fiddy turned pieces to weight and was the highest earner last year. I know nappy heads like all y'all hate to see a Nigga locking tha top spot.
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-unit R.U.L.E.S. apply in every G A M E.

If u think u can take shotz at me,ask Menike.
I have killed his morale on this forum. U wanna stay alive? Pls avoid G-unit soldiers here.
A common Oshodi hoodlum like u is tryna feel funky? I am having a laugh.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by Jackal(m): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2006
I wont even stoop low to $hadex's level. I dont normally trade words with scumbags unless they cross they cross the gunline.
Think deep before u start using ur wacky metaphors. I dont tolerate hoodrats poking darts at ma crew. U heard?
Is gay Menike behind this nu assault? How many wld this fool get involved?
Did some research on this sodomite(Menike)and word on the street is, He sucks Ja's balls for free!
What else can we say to u faggotz? Get a Lyfe.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by spikelord(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2006
Haha, are u all goinna start with this beef-sh!t again

Ja is not involved here again Jackal, cuz he stopped beefing Fiddy after he dropped CLAP BACK on him asking gees what they'll do when niggaz spit at them. Haven't heard Fiddy come up with a beef after MY FO FO and what are we still talking about here ?
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by menike(m): 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2006
reyes4eva:

@ $hadex,
U gotta be the most inglorious BASTARDO i must murder here lyrically. Where and which hood did u sprout from?
All y'all GAYme fans should shut the Bleep up and stay real. Tha GAYme is lame and can't rap rubbish.
50 wont say nuthing now because Fiddy is busy working on OBIE's album. Tha GAYME has nothing to think about so he goes about the studios writing dud songs.
Fiddy is an entrepreneur and he has got more things to do than your lame GAYME.

Secondly, i have seen your close association with the mind Bleep called Menike. Its a symbiotic relationship and u guys give each other headz.
Its obvious y'all don't think with your brains,your thoughts come from your arse and thatz why u spew loadz of dumb-shhit.
Hate him or Love him,U can't stop 50's reign and tha GAYme needs a nordic track to get his weight up tomatch 50's high status.
Fiddy turned pieces to weight and was the highest earner last year. I know nappy heads like all y'all hate to see a Nigga locking tha top spot.

I have killed his morale on this forum. U want to stay alive? Please avoid G-unit soldiers here.
A common Oshodi hoodlum like u is trying to feel funky? I am having a laugh.

Ma Girl Beyunce gat this forum dawg so I gat to keep it hers . Now whats that sh*t bout U killin' ma Morale (Hahaha)  dude get a Job because that's what dudes of your age are doin' and stop actin' like that Oshodi Hoodlum on Nairaland U said U are.

Jackal:

I wont even stoop low to $hadex's level. I don't normally trade words with scumbags unless they cross they cross the gunline.
Think deep before u start using your wacky metaphors. I don't tolerate hoodrats poking darts at ma crew. U heard?
Is gay Menike behind this nu assault? How many would this fool get involved?
Did some research on this sodomite(Menike)and word on the street is, He sucks Ja's balls for free!

I want to know when U will have your own Voice because U actin like a Child that's pushed by a King Kong .

spikelord:

Haha, are u all goinna start with this beef-rubbish again

Ja is not involved here again Jackal, because he stopped beefing Fiddy after he dropped CLAP BACK on him asking gees what they'll do when niggaz spit at them. Haven't heard Fiddy come up with a beef after MY FO FO and what are we still talking about here ?

Yo guys , I have taken ma tyme out of those Rubbish on that Thread so I ain't gat tyme to call names or any sh*t .

I didn't call out Names , So I believe y'all need to lay low over this issue Unless U want me back. Just Call ma Name and I'll be there .

Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by spikelord(m): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2006
What's up Menike?
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by shadex1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2006
Took me sometime to reply because i better things to do than waiting some nairaland soldiers to say something.
Menike Nice pic there.u got loads of them pics.
Keep posting them
Jackal:

I wont even stoop low to $hadex's level. I don't normally trade words with scumbags unless they cross they cross the gunline.
Think deep before u start using your wacky metaphors. I don't tolerate hoodrats poking darts at ma crew. U heard?
Is gay Menike behind this nu assault? How many would this fool get involved?

U such a f*ck.I know its an understatement to call you a f*ck but I cant be f*cked to get a more descriptive word cos you are not worth my time,neither are you worth menike's.I have a suggestion for you,you should remove the al at the end of your username and replace it with ass because thats what you are.
reyes4eva:

@ $hadex,
All y'all GAYme fans should shut the Bleep up and stay real. Tha GAYme is lame and can't rap rubbish.
50 wont say nuthing now because Fiddy is busy working on OBIE's album. Tha GAYME has nothing to think about so he goes about the studios writing dud songs.
Fiddy is an entrepreneur and he has got more things to do than your lame GAYME.

Secondly, i have seen your close association with the mind Bleep called Menike. Its a symbiotic relationship and u guys give each other headz.
Its obvious y'all don't think with your brains,your thoughts come from your arse and thatz why u spew loadz of dumb-shhit.
Hate him or Love him,U can't stop 50's reign and tha GAYme needs a nordic track to get his weight up tomatch 50's high status.

I have killed his morale on this forum. U want to stay alive? Please avoid G-unit soldiers here.
A common Oshodi hoodlum like u is trying to feel funky? I am having a laugh.

How pathetic.i see you just a schmuck exhibiting your stupidity on nairaland.
and whats the deal with Oshodi.if you miss home why don't you post a new topic to shout out to your Oshodi Touts.
But i think you shouldnt end up being a snitch like your CEO because i hope u know lil kim is in prison because she refused to snitch like your CEO.Busta's body guard was shot but he didnt say nothing to the cops.
So what do you want to say about that.
he did it,she did it,they did it then what.(50's chorus to the cops)
They so blindfolded n can't see Tony Yayo sold about 300k the first week,2nd week 30,3rd week 10,4th week.Nothing.Can you compare that to a mixtape that had over 1million PRE-ORDERS.
See blood money,mobb deep,how is the album doing.am sure u didint even know it was out.
Lloyd Banks album the big withdrawal has been out since.Am sure u avent evn heard about that.
So pathetic for the Gunottttttt fans.
Am sorry i have to leave this topic.its not worth it especially gettin dumb replies from jackASS and reyASS4eva.You both of you make a team.
why don't you just team up and post a new topic that has to do with how to snitch or something.i guess u can think of a good topic
You niggas aint crips,you niggas aint bloodz,you just lil gunit run around thugz
Am done arguing with you guys.Menike.i think we should free their slimy asses.
Peace
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by Grizzly(m): 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2006
Ok, the Fiddy Ja threads been deleted and y'all ni99a's wonna turn this thread to some similar shiiit, we'll thats so unforttunate,  I'm out,
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by shadex1(m): 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2006
Hey grizzly,dont get it deleted men.
I think the gunot soldiers have finally concurred to the fact that 50 sucks.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by hucarson(m): 12:00am On Apr 15, 2006
@ $hadex,
U obviously don't see things the way Gz see it. Every hood knows Fiddy is the REAL DEAL. I dont care what MURDA Inc and GAYme fans think about him. 50's got styles and his swagger is top draw. Personally, GAYme's rhymes are too boring and dont sound original. He uses wack metaphors in his lyrics and his concept does not add up.

I don't seem to understand ur point here. Do u actually think tha Game raps better than Fiddy? Can Tha Gayme hold out 50 cent in a MC battle?
The answer is NO. The only rapper capable of ripping 50 apart is EMINEM but unfortunately they r siamese twins co-joined in the hip.
G-unit rocks and lets keep things that way.

Snitching and runnin to the cops are all unconfirmed gists. 50 will never run to the po-po for a f u cking protection.
The rumours filtered out from tha Murder INC camp and should be disregarded.
Aftermath/Shady/G-unit is the record label that's got the midas touch.
All others r just struggling to survive in the Rap Game.
Tha Game should find a better profession. His type doesn't RAP.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by shadex1(m): 12:06am On Apr 15, 2006
seen
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by shadex1(m): 12:10am On Apr 15, 2006
lets just quit this shiit.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by Grizzly(m): 12:26am On Apr 15, 2006
hucarson:

Tha Game should find a better profession. His type doesn't RAP.

Ok. in asmuch as i go with what u say, that line is just wrong
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by reyes4eva(m): 12:39am On Apr 15, 2006
@$hGAYdex,
I saw ur wack hypothesis and i was like wow.
The s*hit u were spitting aint tight enuff and smells foul
By the time i hit u hard ur cells gon make ur head bow.

U got a lot to learn gay,
Ur utterances are senseless and useless. The thang abt heads like u is the fact that u cannot read between the lines.
A semi-illiterate sodomite always find things difficult to comprehend and hence they always argue ever so blindly.
U against Me is no contest cos i ma battle and murder ur whole existence lyrically.
Snitchin aint a gangstars thang and Fiddy didnt snitch on anyone. Tha Gayme made everything up to turn fans against Fiddy and his plans didnt work. gays like u fell for the gist and u come here to display ur stupidity on a public forum
Why don't y'all G-unit haters take CYANIDE? Mix it up with 10 pills of tylenol and a swig of whiskey. It will put ur dope heads to sleep and maybe when y'all rest in peace u gon have a better view of what is going down.

What do u do to somebody u hate? My best bet is to leave u and Menikes in ur state of lunacy.
I am sure nothing can change ur dumb orientation. U can take the fools outta the hood but u cannot take the hood outta u foolz.
A lotta people ask me why i love the G-unit? I love G-unit cos its a classic example of ASHES TO CLASSICS.
50 has changed the way the World see Rappers. He's got the midas touch and have turned rags to riches.
He is still on top and no GAYME or MURDERER can unseat him on his throne.
G-unit is still here so all y'all gays should take a hike.

Peace!
I'm out.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by shadex1(m): 12:56am On Apr 15, 2006
@reyass4eva

I see you feeling like a lyrical gay.
I feel you.
reyes4eva:

A lotta people ask me why i love the G-unit? I love G-unit because its a classic example of ASHES TO CLASSICS.

That doesnt mean being a gunit fan is gonna take u too from ashes to classics.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by menike(m): 1:03am On Apr 15, 2006
Grizzly:

Ok, the Fiddy Ja threads been deleted and y'all ni99a's wonna turn this thread to some similar shiiit, we'll thats so unforttunate,  I'm out,

Yo dawg , I kno and have seen what U & Seun said bout me . Ok fine.

I will sit back and show U guys TALK is cheap but UNDERSTANDIN isn't , If U have done what

U did to the last Thread because of me , Then  that It proves that U & Seun needs to do

your Homeworks Properly. (Eg. Check the History of this Thread) Never have I called any of those lil bois a single name. Woke up ,logged in and I see ppl diss me & call me names

Lets all see who's the fool and I blive your pals might be those fools  

@ Shadex

Dawg let them talk just do the watchin and Readin' .

@Reyes, Jackal, Hurcarson

That pic is just for y'all

Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by Grizzly(m): 1:05am On Apr 15, 2006
menike:

Yo dawg , I kno and have seen what U & Seun said bout me
don't know what u talking bout ma ni99a,I don't go talking behind pips back,  can u quote, ? that'll do just fine
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by Jackal(m): 1:15am On Apr 15, 2006
@ Shadex,
G-unit RULES and i am out on this thread.
Menike has started a thread on freestyle battle.
We can continue the contest there. I have hit ma niggaz up to check out the thread,stick to the rules and spit on it.
Its a heavyweight duel and i am sure G-unit faithfuls will win.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by menike(m): 1:25am On Apr 15, 2006
Yo kitten Jackal

That's a thread for freestyle alone and they gat RULES u need to follow .
I believe U can be able U follow Instruction
Grizzly:

don't know what u talking bout ma ni99a,I don't go talking behind pips back,  can u quote, ? that'll do just fine

They say Walls have Ears, Brother I guess our Ancestors forgot to mention streetz,
Dawgs ,Computer etc . Bware of cats U floss wit because they cud be Traitors

Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by shadex1(m): 1:34am On Apr 15, 2006
Menike, am lovin them pics men.u should post a new topic for those pics.would like to suggest a name, Snitch Gallery, aint that cool, lol,
Jackal:

@ Shadex,
G-unit RULES and i am out on this thread.
Menike has started a thread on freestyle battle.
We can continue the contest there. I have hit ma niggaz up to check out the thread,stick to the rules and spit on it.
Its a heavyweight duel and i am sure G-unit faithfuls will win.

What eva
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by shadex1(m): 1:39am On Apr 15, 2006
Hey peeps.can someone tell me how to post a new topic
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:44am On Apr 15, 2006
* go to nairaland forum/home
*choose wht u wnt ur topic to be under such romance, forum games
*U'll see on da top right hand smtin which says new topic
*click on dat
*post ur topic
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by Grizzly(m): 1:46am On Apr 15, 2006
yeah right Rhod, can u even teach, ?? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by shadex1(m): 1:49am On Apr 15, 2006
Thanxxx gurl.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:50am On Apr 15, 2006
no need
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by spikelord(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2006
My niggars in da hood
wanna keep me in da mood
I know I gat fame
and so also I'ma goina sign ma name
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by spikelord(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2006
I am not a good lyricist, So please don't scold me for that one!
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by Jackal(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2006
@ Spikelord,
grin grin grin grin
Those lyrics r weak.
Close ur eyes,take a deep breath and give it another shot.
These words should come to u naturally if u love RAP.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by Grizzly(m): 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2006
i love this hip-hop game, but when i spit they say i'm lame,
go home rephrase n come-back, and they say its just the same,
Jackal says spike shud close his eyes shocked, i'm beggining to think,
and although i know he aint no gay, mayge he's got too much to drink,,
to be continued, grin grin grin
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by Wadosky(m): 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2006
Plz nobody should even mention game cos i just bought "stop lying stop, Bla bla bla"
thinking i was going to hear some nice lyrics but i kept on hearing 50 this 50 that.It really got me pissed.He is dissin someone who has made great albums and produced some nice joints.
Guess what i did with dat stop lying, Shit,i broke it and threw it inside the trash can.It was a waste of money.
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by bolex(m): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2006
No offence o

But you can get offended if you want

I do not like 50 Cent

I only like some of his songs

Though , some don't make much sense

haha, that his movie , like lmao

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

The preview put me off

As for the rest of the artists

grin cheesy smiley

Much luv for dem,

They have always respected themselves since the death of Pac and BIGgy

until some knot-head came in and called themselves Gorilla-Unit

I really don;t think he is gonna last long because of his "running mouth"
Re: Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? by Wadosky(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2006
Reyes4eva
correct man,i dey feel you.Game is a coward-he should bow down to something greater than himself.Claiming he is rich while he got nothing.Claiming blood while he is just a piece of shit.Let him not venture into africa cos i will blast him with my "awka made"i bet he wont live to tell the story.
Bleep game he is a toy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are They Illuminati? Check This Pics Out / D Banj Denies Marrying Geneveive In August - Video Interview / Big Beautiful And Sexy Tolulope Oniru, Aka Toolz Defines The African Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.