Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? (20436 Views)

Poll: Who do think has more SWAG!!! Lagos or Abuja babes

Lagos babies: 62% (118 votes)
Abuja babies: 37% (72 votes)
This poll has ended

Lagos Or Abuja? / Who Got More Swag?read And Choose / Ladies And Gents: Meet A Dog With Swag (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by megareal: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2012
bennyraz: A man once bleeped his sister who he taught was in school. D
[b][quoteraz]

Like seriously Was he blindfolded? mtcheeeeeeeew.
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by cindyrella(f): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2012
Abuja babes rocks!!!
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by OmawumiMegbele(m): 9:01am On Apr 23, 2012
[size=30pt]Lagos Babes Always Dey Represent[/size]
[s][size=30pt]Abuja Babes Always Too Dey Form[/size][/s]
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by chiscomi: 9:10am On Apr 23, 2012
I think Suleja babes ar d best.
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by amefi(m): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2012
slimyem: me good!
Veeeery good!
You?

Gud to kn dat. Hw abt sending me a mail?

Many thanks
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by apache77(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2012
Lagos girls ofcourse.....there's none to touch my Lagos girls anywhere on d face of this our obodo africa...and i stay in Abuja for now.

For one, Lagos girls are prettier...that is easily explainable because more population of girls in lagos means you are more likely to see a prettier girl in Lagos than you are in Abuja.
You dont need to look to hard to see swaggerlicious girls in Lagos- right from on your street as you are stepping out in the morning, in traffic, at bus stops, markets,lifestyle malls like Silverbird, Mega, Palms, Clubs, bars, Lounges, beaches, etc. In Abuja everyone will tell you you must go to ceddi or silverbrid to see girls with swags. as per clubs n bars at night. mostly over run by runsgirls and whhores

Lagos girls got more swags cos Lagos is the fashion capital of Nigeria anyway, so for the socially inclined, the girls are more on point. Even mgbekes know where to go on d island or Yaba or Vespar to buy clothes that look good on them. The average unilag girl also knows where Dubai is, so continental junkets paid for by money bags are frequent and their wardrobes always stocked.

Lagos girls are more down to earth than Abuja girls- atleast blood no dey dia eye. The good, down to earth Abuja girls are few and mostly are never seen. They stay indoors- the swaggerlicious ones or the bad ones are the ones that you see everywhere- in taxis, at Silverbird, Ceddi, Grand Square and all the Lounges. Keeping up with their sort of lifestyle is expensive so since whhoring is their major industry,being down to earth goes outta the window.
And anyway, whatsoever is done in Abuja has to be learnt in Lagos first
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by cowgurl: 11:41am On Apr 23, 2012
mamalola19:
and i fine pass you walahi! that is what counts, the rest na story! I dont need to disturb my head replying you, ugly fake people and me dont agree!
i didnt know you are a rude woman i thought you were a rational being that is why i asked the meaning of your handle.
Alryt mamalola19,do forgive my being rationally rude. Lmao @ and i fine pass you walahi!
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by pistol: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2012
apache77: Lagos girls ofcourse.....there's none to touch my Lagos girls anywhere on d face of this our obodo africa...and i stay in Abuja for now.

For one, Lagos girls are prettier...that is easily explainable because more population of girls in lagos means you are more likely to see a prettier girl in Lagos than you are in Abuja.
You dont need to look to hard to see swaggerlicious girls in Lagos- right from on your street as you are stepping out in the morning, in traffic, at bus stops, markets,lifestyle malls like Silverbird, Mega, Palms, Clubs, bars, Lounges, beaches, etc. In Abuja everyone will tell you you must go to ceddi or silverbrid to see girls with swags. as per clubs n bars at night. mostly over run by runsgirls and whhores

Lagos girls got more swags cos Lagos is the fashion capital of Nigeria anyway, so for the socially inclined, the girls are more on point. Even mgbekes know where to go on d island or Yaba or Vespar to buy clothes that look good on them. The average unilag girl also knows where Dubai is, so continental junkets paid for by money bags are frequent and their wardrobes always stocked.

Lagos girls are more down to earth than Abuja girls- atleast blood no dey dia eye. The good, down to earth Abuja girls are few and mostly are never seen. They stay indoors- the swaggerlicious ones or the bad ones are the ones that you see everywhere- in taxis, at Silverbird, Ceddi, Grand Square and all the Lounges. Keeping up with their sort of lifestyle is expensive so since whhoring is their major industry,being down to earth goes outta the window.
And anyway, whatsoever is done in Abuja has to be learnt in Lagos first

choi...See chap 4 analyses.
My man,no be project we d defend o.
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by pistol: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2012
I have to gve it to lasgidi grls.

Owerri grls also rocks
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by mamalola19: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2012
cowgurl:
Alryt mamalola19,do forgive my being rationally rude. Lmao @ and i fine pass you walahi!

lmao dt statement was meant to make you lol. how is your monday going?
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by cowgurl: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2012
mamalola19:
lmao dt statement was meant to make you lol. how is your monday going?
It obviously did. My day's bin comin on great, tenks 4 ur concern.
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
May Lightening strike ur ugly penissss

Which omo Eko is razz? U dis onitsha vigilante

Mstewwww!!!

@0p
Omo Eko lon ja mehn! Yes ooo!!! Awa ni yen we dey ring and we gbaskimacious.

I see you. Washere
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2012
Lagos babes don dey use SWAG do pepsi even before abuja turn capital. . . grin
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by TroyJay(m): 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2012
Can SWAG be measured?
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2012
TroyJay: Can SWAG be measured?

Swag is style. . .
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2012
breezy047: Lagos babes don dey use SWAG do pepsi even before abuja turn capital. . . grin
Tell dem o! Omo eko na fori fori

Abeg wetin b Abj babe? Na mostly lesbo fi toy shere mgbekities full dia na.

Onila stop d collabo, compare not mehnn!

We omo Lagos are Sandalilis, ah yato ah yato joor!
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by TroyJay(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2012
breezy047:

Swag is style. . .
Yeah can it be measured? Is there a particular way girls in lagos dress or act different from the ones in Abuja?

How really can you differentiate a Lagos Babe from an Abuja Babe?
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2012
ndidibabe: 16, 536 posts on nairaland? You must be jobless but your picture looks like one of the attendants at Oando.
Yes ayam joBless anything else? Born Malu y u coughing? Asewo u clicked on my profile to view pics cus u bi abi? Emmmmh..... Intercontinental baboon I dont do gals so go shove a pistol down ur infected burere! Who asked u wot u do and if u go Romania on holidays? Mugu living Lagos to Aba no b abroad o buffalo! grin
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by sweetcocoa(f): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2012
ndidibabe: 16, 536 posts on nairaland? You must be jobless but your picture looks like one of the attendants at Oando.
grin grin grin.

Madam what's up na?why your blood dey boil na?

Paddy i had to laugh o cos that is just too funny,only if they knew you. cheesy
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Afam4eva(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2012
Does swags take people to heaven? Instead of you guys to concentrate on your studies or a more meaningful thing, you're arguing over which city has more prostitutes. Shior.
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by ndidibabe(f): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2012
sweetcocoa: grin grin grin.

Madam what's up na?why your blood dey boil na?

Paddy i had to laugh o cos that is just too funny,only if they knew you. cheesy
Sis, no be my fault. Na the Agbero girl wey just full everywhere for nairaland.
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by sweetcocoa(f): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2012
ndidibabe: Sis, no be my fault. Na the Agbero girl wey just full everywhere for nairaland.
Calm down,that babe is my bestie o smileyand trust me she's all comedy,nothing here means anything to her so don't get it twisted,we all cool cool.
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Afam4eva(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2012
@sweetcocoa
Are you the same as freecocoa?
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by sweetcocoa(f): 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2012
afam4eva: @sweetcocoa
Are you the same as freecocoa?
No ooo, why do people keep asking me that?do we look alike or what?just who is this "freecocoa" sef?
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Afam4eva(m): 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2012
sweetcocoa: No ooo, why do people keep asking me that?do we look alike or what?just who is this "freecocoa" sef?
Nne, no vex inugo? Your usernames just sound alike plus the fact that i've not seen her around.
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by ndidibabe(f): 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2012
sweetcocoa: Calm down,that babe is my bestie o smileyand trust me she's all comedy,nothing here means anything to her so don't get it twisted,we all cool cool.
For out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks......
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by sweetcocoa(f): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2012
afam4eva:
Nne, no vex inugo? Your usernames just sound alike plus the fact that i've not seen her around.
I'm not vexing,guess I've sent her packing.cheesy
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by sweetcocoa(f): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2012
ndidibabe: For out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks......
All join sha just chillax.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Apply For EEDC Prepaid Metre Online / Todays Lotto Winning Numbers, Thursday Ghana Fortune / Julius Berger Truck, OGFZA Car In Accident In Uyo, Bike Man Leg Crushed (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.