Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? (20462 Views)

Poll: Who do think has more SWAG!!! Lagos or Abuja babes

Lagos babies: 62% (118 votes)
Abuja babies: 37% (72 votes)
This poll has ended

Lagos Or Abuja? / Who Got More Swag?read And Choose / Ladies And Gents: Meet A Dog With Swag (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by slimyem: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2012
amefi:

Hello friend, hw r u?
me good!
Veeeery good!
You?
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2012
Danka7777:

Keep in mind that money and swag go together, so if you looking for women with swag, be prepared...have a range,benz, bmw, e.t.c and at least enough cash before you make your move otherwise she would swagger you(dagger you)out of her sight. Nigerian women not only like money but they LOVE money. I have been to a lot of countries, none have I encountered women with great taste for money as Nigerian women.
in other word .. No money no nigerian pus5y grin
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by PrinceDudu(m): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2012
ismhab: They are all bitches.

dude, dats very harsh nah?
Abi na where u base sef?
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by dabrake(m): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2012
REALITY101: Viewing this topic: PeeDaVinci, dayorx(m), Your_Ass, ismhab, opee1231, Princek12(m), victorazy(m), fryo4life(m), .Sharon(f), mollytinrox(f), ekwah(m), peterr, Luxythere, octavian(m), yamakuza(m), Abeyjide, gidola(m), stepo707(m), xamphara, ekwy nwa, rite2help(m), BodyKiss(m), ladiakins(m), Brixtonyute(m), ~Killz~(m), 190, kitty kat(f), demainman and 34 guest(s)

Are you fucking serious? ? 28 + 34=62 by $10 = $620.00 Seun about time.
where were you when we had the el classico/ucl(chelsea vs barcelona) thread? Each numbered over 400 viewers at a point. Seun go soon buy porsche.
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by chiscomi: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2012
I think Suleja babes are d best.:-):-)
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by cowgurl: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
Eagles man: killz,the link is not working please be more specific,thanks.
Lmao...Product of killz, father to all dumbass!
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by mamalola19: 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2012
cowgurl: Lmao...Product of killz, father to all dumbass!

are you based in the northern parts of naija or the farms in the US
i am just wondering the reason for your handle, quite different.
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Mynd44: 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2012
dabrake: where were you when we had the el classico/ucl(chelsea vs barcelona) thread? Each numbered over 400 viewers at a point. Seun go soon buy porsche.
th

The servers could not even handle the replies coming in. It was massively crazy
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by valencia25(m): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2012
LAG babes anytime bt i prefer ONDO babes cos dey ar badt on d longtin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by elampiro(m): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2012
It looks to me that Benin City babes are more beautiful and have swag than Lagos babes. Most times when I come to Lagos the kind of gilrs I see on the street, hmmm stress has dried the oil from their body. When I hear of Abuja girls, I get scared cause the next thing that comes to my mind is prostitution. I beg for pardon pls if I am worng, but a lot of girls travel to Abuja for weekend runs, even week days.
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Yeske2(m): 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2012
joeydozzy:

If nairaland were ranked based on how smart we were and jobs will be given to us, u would be the gateman's assistant.
Damn, that was wicked.
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by mamalola19: 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
you all fail to understand that no matter where a babe might be,
she was either was born in lag and schooling elsewhere or lives else where but would surely visit lag for fun,
buying of clothes, weavon, cream at yaba and making of the right hair in the right salon.
A complete babe has connection to lagos one way or the other.
Unilag alone is land of plenty, hail akokites! Lagos has the combination of everything.
Any babe you find in other parts must have been born and bred in Lag or visits lag often for a good fucck, to open her eyes, step up so as to meet up, carry aristo, meet maga, outshine when she returns to her base.
lagos is a combination of all tribes so more variety
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by oluoma1: 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2012
I think is 'UNIZIK' babes for awka. Hav u taste dem, u need to, cos they are the easiest babes in 9ja.
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by sweetcocoa(f): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2012
oluoma1: I think is 'UNIZIK' babes for awka. Hav u taste dem, u need to, cos they are the easiest babes in 9ja.
Hmm are they that cheap?

1 Like

Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Konnektions146(m): 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
ogugua88:

SWAG

"Stuff We All Get". "Something We Africans Got". "Southern Whites Against Godzilla". "Sista With A Gun". "Scientific Wild A*& Guess". "Super Wealthy And Gangsta".

Oya, pick your poison. grin

re a proffessor of SWAG.
nne, na wa oooo, i choro igbu m with de poison
ekene m, maka de kowatiation
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by kelvincoll(m): 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2012
Inemeabasimi: Who do think has more SWAG!!! Lagos or Abuja babes
re u planning to relocate to the city of babes wif more swag? How does this add value to any facet of life and d economy?
wake up and smell d weed dude
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Ndjones(m): 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2012
ogugua88: Umudioka babes. I dey tell you.
is it the umudioka in ehime mbano?
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Konnektions146(m): 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2012
Ndjones:
is it the umudioka in ehime mbano?

no umudioka bus stop in Enugu

lol
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
bennyraz: infact na big dundee. I swear, for d whole of NL i neva see any fufu,mugu,akuya wey reach am. Kai. Lmao.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lwkmd...u forgot to add ODE
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Indianinabuja(m): 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2012
I am an Indian Male living in Abuja working in a good multination co on a very responsible position.. looking for decent female from Abuja. my bb pin
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by cowgurl: 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2012
mamalola19:
are you based in the northern parts of naija or the farms in the US
i am just wondering the reason for your handle, quite different.
Keep wondering mamalola19, u'v gat quite a sexy handle ursef, r u d 19th wife of a chief or u named 19 of ur kids (irrespective of deir gender) lola?
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by mamalola19: 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2012
cowgurl: Keep wondering mamalola19, u'v gat quite a sexy handle ursef, r u d 19th wife of a chief or u named 19 of ur kids (irrespective of deir gender) lola?

and i fine pass you walahi! that is what counts, the rest na story! I dont need to disturb my head replying you, ugly fake people and me dont agree!
i didnt know you are a rude woman i thought you were a rational being that is why i asked the meaning of your handle.
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by hustla(m): 12:01am On Apr 23, 2012

Pls #CLICKHERE
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 23, 2012
Konnektions146: re a proffessor of SWAG.
nne, na wa oooo, i choro igbu m with de poison
ekene m, maka de kowatiation

I created SWAG.

Ndjones: is it the umudioka in ehime mbano?

Umudioka, Neni.
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by oluoma1: 12:51am On Apr 23, 2012
I heard dat there is too much babes in otuocha, Anambra States. may be u can try dat side. But one ''secret'' make sure u carry rubber for ur pocket, i mean condom. If u go there na u go tire. Hahahaha!!
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Decryptor(m): 4:19am On Apr 23, 2012
Abuja girls are too fakeeeeeeeee
Lagos girls are too razzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Decryptor(m): 4:26am On Apr 23, 2012
Indianinabuja: I am an Indian Male living in Abuja working in a good multination co on a very responsible position.. looking for decent female from Abuja. my bb pin 310CD52E
You will never get a DECENT female in abuja! wake up dude
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by honpecco(m): 4:28am On Apr 23, 2012
(
Eagles man: can anybody tell me where to get love peddlers in onitsha anambra state..

Check HIV street
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by 190: 6:34am On Apr 23, 2012
^ grin grin
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by awilologomba(f): 7:27am On Apr 23, 2012
Maiduguri girls
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Aladinn(m): 8:05am On Apr 23, 2012
I've got Bar Beach to sell, you go buy? Hahahaha. You better go find exhaust pipe chook your 'tin'. Funny dude.
Lagos gals are the swaggest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dey Play, Idan, No Evidence, Other Popular Nigerian Slangs In 2023 / Julius Berger Truck, OGFZA Car In Accident In Uyo, Bike Man Leg Crushed (Graphic / How To Apply For EEDC Prepaid Metre Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.