Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK (14681 Views)

Photo Of The Nigerian Undergraduate Jailed For 24yrs For N25m Internet Scam / Nigerian Man Gets Life In Jail For Murder In UK (photo) / Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by ChiScoroko(f): 12:05am On Apr 21, 2012
this is really sad...and to all you tribalists out there, there's actually one igbo and 3 yorubas in the mix, but that's besides the point since we are "ALL" Nigerians. this is pretty pathetic that these children are given chances that so many in naija would love but instead they are caught up in nonsense INSTEAD OF THEIR BOOKS..its really embarrassing. Here in America, you would never ever ever.....EVER see a Nigerian on the news doing one or two useless thing. it depends really on how u are raised and i'm sorry to say but these kids are behaving like the UK belongs to them. they don't know where they came from and do not value where their parents came from. they see themselves as British, because they are born there, so therefore they don't have that fear, nor have pretty much anything to lose. having lived in america for 12+yrs, (came here at 10, now 23), Nigerians here have a reputation to carry, especially in the little communities we've provided ourselves....so its hard to see any Nigerian or youth for that matter breaking the law, or committing such atrocious crimes. i don't know how it is in the UK but from what i'm hearing and seeing, these kids do not identify themselves as Nigerians, and really seems to identify more with their foreign counterparts. i also think that like someone said they come from broken homes and there is not a sense of community that the kids can positively compete with each other instead of negatively..... Nigeria is not a country full of saints, but at least when we go to foreign lands, we are expected to boost our reputation, not stain it more....I'VE SAID MY OWN....PLS DO BETTER BRITISH NIGERIANS...BECAUSE US AMERICANA NIGERIANS REALLY THINK HIGHLY OF U GUYS WITH UR ACCENTS AND ALL... smiley
Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by PhysicsQED(m): 12:59am On Apr 21, 2012
Murder_X:
Please we need to educate those who have never travelled out of Lagos all their lives that not every tribe after Ijebu Ode is Ibo.

Just for the record, Omoregie is indeed Edo, however Odegbune is Urhobo and Osoteku is Yoruba, not Edo, so the ethnic designations you put in parentheses weren't entirely accurate.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by justwise(m): 1:02am On Apr 21, 2012
ChiScoroko: this is really sad...and to all you tribalists out there, there's actually one igbo and 3 yorubas in the mix, but that's besides the point since we are "ALL" Nigerians. this is pretty pathetic that these children are given chances that so many in naija would love but instead they are caught up in nonsense INSTEAD OF THEIR BOOKS..its really embarrassing. Here in America, you would never ever ever.....EVER see a Nigerian on the news doing one or two useless thing. it depends really on how u are raised and i'm sorry to say but these kids are behaving like the UK belongs to them. they don't know where they came from and do not value where their parents came from. they see themselves as British, because they are born there, so therefore they don't have that fear, nor have pretty much anything to lose. having lived in america for 12+yrs, (came here at 10, now 23), Nigerians here have a reputation to carry, especially in the little communities we've provided ourselves....so its hard to see any Nigerian or youth for that matter breaking the law, or committing such atrocious crimes. i don't know how it is in the UK but from what i'm hearing and seeing, these kids do not identify themselves as Nigerians, and really seems to identify more with their foreign counterparts. i also think that like someone said they come from broken homes and there is not a sense of community that the kids can positively compete with each other instead of negatively..... Nigeria is not a country full of saints, but at least when we go to foreign lands, we are expected to boost our reputation, not stain it more....I'VE SAID MY OWN....PLS DO BETTER BRITISH NIGERIANS...BECAUSE US AMERICANA NIGERIANS REALLY THINK HIGHLY OF U GUYS WITH UR ACCENTS AND ALL... smiley

Which America are you referring to? Please tell me that the highlighted part is a mistake?

1 Like

Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by ChiScoroko(f): 1:16am On Apr 21, 2012
justwise:

Which America are you referring to? Please tell me that the highlighted part is a mistake?

I'm referring to the America where I live here in Cali specifically L.A. things like this just don't happen in our community...since there are so many opportunities here, Nigerians here really try to outshine each other academically or other ways..very rare to hear a news like this happening in the Nigerian community here in L.A. whether igbo, Yoruba, or whatever....in other areas, i don't know so much but i do know we really try overall to maintain a sense of class despite the bad image some Nigerians try to give us...NOO The highlighted part is not a mistake but very true because I've been here for a long time and is very aware about how we perceive ourselves, and how others perceive us...and when u read, try and and understand the word community....and what i mean by that....just because Nigerians have a bad reputation globally does not mean that we do locally....

1 Like

Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by Mentcee(m): 2:53am On Apr 21, 2012
pro01: I don't understand this British legal system. Full of crap. Ibori was jailed 13 years for a money laundering charge that is of no use to the UK itself, and here we have proven cold-blooded killers being slapped in the wrist with a mere 18 years and less! These useless animals should be sentenced to DEATH, or at the very least jailed for LIFE without possibility of parole. I don't care how young they are, or how their age precludes them from maximum punishment. That was someone's child they killed deliberately and mercilessly. If I was the dead child's parent I would send a hit squad after them and their families, that's for sure.
rest assured i'd do same! Thanks Pro o1
Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by Mentcee(m): 3:04am On Apr 21, 2012
beatrice webb: igbo pple with their killing habit when will they stop?
Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by Mentcee(m): 3:07am On Apr 21, 2012
beatrice webb: igbo pple with their killing habit when will they stop?
idiott+

1 Like

Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by Mentcee(m): 3:11am On Apr 21, 2012
Bluetooth:

I'm sure they are from Aba,Nnewi and Imo respectively.fu'cking murderers !
@Bluetooth, you are simply an Idiota Bastardo

1 Like

Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by bilaya(m): 3:12am On Apr 21, 2012
YORUBA BOY BEHEADS CLOSEST FRIEND FOR RITUALS

Officers of the Nigeria Police,Osun State Command have arrested a 20-year-old man, Tobi Ojo for allegedly beheading his closest friend,Jacob Afolabi for ritual purposes.

LEADERSHIP gathered from the police that the killed Afolabi’s private part was also chopped off and the police at Ayeso Police Division, Ilesa, Osun State are trying to unravel the mystery surrounding the killing of the 20-year-old boy.

Jacob Afolabi, who is among the candidates writing the ongoing West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) was found lifeless in a septic tank belonging to an 89-year-old herbalist, Olorunfemi Fagbemi whom Ojo employed to do the money ritual for him.

It was also gathered that the father of the late Jacob had adopted Ojo four years ago with the intention of training him but had been sponsoring his secondary school education until the ugly incidence happened.

Pa Afolabi, popularly known as Kako, raised the alarm following the dissapearance of his son last Friday and promptly, a search for him began.

After three days of intensive search for his son, Pa Afolabi reported Jacob’s disappearance at the Ayeso police Division in Ilesa following which a team of police men led by the Divisional Police Officer, DPO, Musiliu Ishola Doga swung into action to unravel the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of the boy.

Pa. Afolabi who was said to have informed the police around 11:30 am yesterday said that he had earlier seen his son with his friend (Ojo) on Friday which prompted the police to arrest Ojo and after interrogations, he confessed to have taken Ojo to a another friend called Olorunfemi for money rituals.

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/how-20-year-old-man-beheaded-friend-for-money-rituals/

2 Likes

Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by bilaya(m): 3:16am On Apr 21, 2012
YORUBA BOY BEHEADS CLOSEST FRIEND FOR RITUALS

Officers of the Nigeria Police,Osun State Command have arrested a 20-year-old man, Tobi Ojo for allegedly beheading his closest friend,Jacob Afolabi for ritual purposes.

LEADERSHIP gathered from the police that the killed Afolabi’s private part was also chopped off and the police at Ayeso Police Division, Ilesa, Osun State are trying to unravel the mystery surrounding the killing of the 20-year-old boy.

Jacob Afolabi, who is among the candidates writing the ongoing West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) was found lifeless in a septic tank belonging to an 89-year-old herbalist, Olorunfemi Fagbemi whom Ojo employed to do the money ritual for him.

It was also gathered that the father of the late Jacob had adopted Ojo four years ago with the intention of training him but had been sponsoring his secondary school education until the ugly incidence happened.

Pa Afolabi, popularly known as Kako, raised the alarm following the dissapearance of his son last Friday and promptly, a search for him began.

After three days of intensive search for his son, Pa Afolabi reported Jacob’s disappearance at the Ayeso police Division in Ilesa following which a team of police men led by the Divisional Police Officer, DPO, Musiliu Ishola Doga swung into action to unravel the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of the boy.

Pa. Afolabi who was said to have informed the police around 11:30 am yesterday said that he had earlier seen his son with his friend (Ojo) on Friday which prompted the police to arrest Ojo and after interrogations, he confessed to have taken Ojo to a another friend called Olorunfemi for money rituals.

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/how-20-year-old-man-beheaded-friend-for-money-rituals/
Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by Mentcee(m): 3:34am On Apr 21, 2012
beatrice webb: @justwise,u better be careful an know who an who to retaliate,is it not not igbo pple that dominates "money ritual" in this our beloved country? Okija shrine,clifford orji etc where are they from,u think UK is nigeria where u can carry out all sorts of evil act an get away with it? Just as your brother ibori did,thanks to the british for curbing the ANIMALISTIC behaviour of the igbo pple!
i've no doubt in my mind that you're chronically and hereditarily demented. Between Yorubas and the Igbos which are really known more for money rituals. And the Hausas, are Igbos known more for violence and the least regard for the sanctity of human life and peace. Of course comparism is odious and i'm inadvertently drawn into it by your warped and crazyy and stupidd ranting illogic. Just go to helll and burn to ashes wif whoever shares your opinion on this. Wild animal.

1 Like

Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by EagleNest(m): 3:35am On Apr 21, 2012
Beatrice and Bluetooth's comments are kind of very very childish! So so out-of-the-point!

Back to the post:
The British system is very weak in terms of raising respectable and morally sound youths.Power to discipline a child/youth have long been taken out of parents/teachers and the result is youth without orientation and a society under fear.I have ran into these kind of youths before, they can be deadly. Of course, when the marriage institution is in shambles, you will expect the system to breed...lots of disoriented children/youth!
Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by yungboss(m): 5:55am On Apr 21, 2012
Maybe there should be some form of check to control tribalistic comments here. It doesn't make common sense how characters derail threads by delibrately stirring tribal war of words!
Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by akiesony(m): 6:39am On Apr 21, 2012
#

1 Like

Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by EMOKAI98(m): 6:42am On Apr 21, 2012
Adonis Akra, 18, Samuel Roberts, 19, and Femi
Oderinwale, 18, were found guilty of
manslaughter and given 12 years' detention
I hear a lot of u making nasty comments about the Igbos, then how about Femi oderinwale is he also from Igbo? Bunch of Yoruba fools
Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by deeplow: 7:32am On Apr 21, 2012
We ourselves are terrorists,yet we blame boko haram.if we can't collectively see dis as a disgrace to d whole of Nigeria instead of tribe.then,we are no better than boko haram pple.at least they are open with their struggle(not in any way in support of BH by the way).I bliv 99% oof us here are supposed to be educated.I didn't expect to see something like that here.Whoever it was that started the tribalist comment should just apologize and not let it repeat itself.we are one.shame on those ugly naija youth wey dey form "oi" n akata all d time. Dey are draggin our name dat is filled with dirt already,into d mud.

1 Like

Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by basher(m): 8:14am On Apr 21, 2012
akiesony: Sadly, this is not the first or only time. Everytime I see such threads, I do not necessarily blame the posters but the moderators/nairaland owners. Someone was jailed cuz of comments about patrice muamba and comments removed. Hopefully the day of reckoning is coming for the owners of nairaland when they will be liable for their irresponsibilities.
Their bias and inconsistencies is typical of the corruption pervading Nigeria.

It actually brings tears to my eyes to see how these people blatantly promote ( & manipulate with ghost posters) tribal hate threads just for the sake of money. Do they realise the effect of their actions? What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by dubem3(m): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2012
babaowo: I think best place to train our children is nigeria,especially if they are under age.

you know, a lot of the times, if the topic in question has anything to do with tribe, i can already guess the kinda thing ur sure to say and it makes me laugh.
Nevertheless, i think what you said above is in line. I had wiped outta my head the fact that u can make any straight and unbiased contribution...pardon me.

The western mode of bringing up children and of life generally is just too liberal. It intoxicates adults not to talk of kids who are not old enough to think for themselves. They spend their life pushing the limits of their rights and exploring the boundaries of what should be and what should not that at the end of the day, most of them do not even know where the comfortable balance is. So much so that even though they are considered adults earlier than we do our kids down here, ours tend to be more in comformance than they do.
Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by dubem3(m): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2012
shymmex:

The boys are Igbo, Edo, and Yoruba - you bigot. undecided

na wa all of una just de surprise me oh!
Shymmex, coming from you Thats really nice.
Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by basher(m): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2012
dubem3:

you know, a lot of the times, if the topic in question has anything to do with tribe, i can already guess the kinda thing ur sure to say and it makes me laugh.
Nevertheless, i think what you said above is in line. I had wiped outta my head the fact that u can make any straight and unbiased contribution...pardon me.

The western mode of bringing up children and of life generally is just too liberal. It intoxicates adults not to talk of kids who are not old enough to think for themselves. They spend their life pushing the limits of their rights and exploring the boundaries of what should be and what should not that at the end of the day, most of them do not even know where the comfortable balance is. So much so that even though they are considered adults earlier than we do our kids down here, ours tend to be more in comformance than they do.

You are quite right. Sadly, Western model for bringing up children is the only option available to you if you live in the UK. By law, a lot is taken out of your hands and placed in the kid's.

Furthermore, as a man, a lot is also taken out of your hands regarding your wife, and this seriously affects your ability to lay down d law in the African way. It doesn't take much for Social Services to come and remove your child.

Your best bet is to work hard and sacrifice certain things to ensure you live in a good area with good schools where the worst kids are actually above national average.
Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by uzoexcel(m): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2012
@ beatrice & bluetooth....u c that a young boi was cut down in hz prime & all u can spew forth 4rm ur mouth r tribalistic jargons...interestingly i wonder what would b ur reaction if ur own brother was killed by some1 4rm ur tribe (i m sure u will 4gv him) and if d boy in question who was killed was igbo(i m sure u wouldnt bother commenting).....itz very immature d way u guyz think....can u do us a favour.. MAKE A SENTENCE WITH YOUR NAME & D following words 'nitwit and numbskull'

Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by dubem3(m): 9:12am On Apr 21, 2012
basher:

You are quite right. Sadly, Western model for bringing up children is the only option available to you if you live in the UK. By law, a lot is taken out of your hands and placed in the kid's.

Furthermore, as a man, a lot is also taken out of your hands regarding your wife, and this seriously affects your ability to lay down d law in the African way. It doesn't take much for Social Services to come and remove your child.

Your best bet is to work hard and sacrifice certain things to ensure you live in a good area with good schools where the worst kids are actually above national average.
you know, i've come to find that there are other ways for parents to maintain a stronghold over their homes. True! Like you said, laws of state do not make it easy at all. But am of the opinion that with discipline and sacrifices parents can actually mould their home to taste.
Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by justwise(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2012
ChiScoroko:

I'm referring to the America where I live here in Cali specifically L.A. things like this just don't happen in our community...since there are so many opportunities here, Nigerians here really try to outshine each other academically or other ways..very rare to hear a news like this happening in the Nigerian community here in L.A. whether igbo, Yoruba, or whatever....in other areas, i don't know so much but i do know we really try overall to maintain a sense of class despite the bad image some Nigerians try to give us...NOO The highlighted part is not a mistake but very true because I've been here for a long time and is very aware about how we perceive ourselves, and how others perceive us...and when u read, try and and understand the word community....and what i mean by that....just because Nigerians have a bad reputation globally does not mean that we do locally....

I responded to your post because you used the term 'never' more than two times to stress that Nigerians in US will not be on the news for such crime

Nigerian men In US have killed their wives more than Nigerians in any other country i know. Read some of the links

https://www.nairaland.com/485379/nigerian-americans-killing-spouses-us-1

https://www.nairaland.com/477467/why-did-this-nigerian-kill

https://www.nairaland.com/487114/nigeria-men-america-killing-419
Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by gabbytabby: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2012
Its parenting all over the world that is the problem and the fact that the laws are weighted against disciplining children (not abuse o cos some dont know the difference) in the Western countries is a travesty. My neighbour's teenage children in NIGERIA also gets a knife out to stab his Brother if they get into a disagreement or fight so please dont start to get on your high horse about Nigerian parenting not to talk of how some of their children are so rude and spoilt that one complained that I asked him to get me a napkin instead of asking the houseboy. All the killings at the Universities by cult members against another cult is not reflective of good parenting or is it.

Parents need to know that when you start to have children, especially in their formative years(0-15), money making, career, prolonged abscences from home and leaving the care of your children into the hands of others is a totally selfish and irresponsible thing to do. I right balance that allows you to take care of your first responsibility(your children)and your second responsibility of providing for your family needs to be struck.

I still cringe in my bones when I think about the number of Nigerians who send (I call abandoned)their children outside London to a Nanny to be cared for by someone that they dont know from adam and they still call themselves parents.
Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by Decryptor(m): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

May your death be 100 times worse than the boy's own! So Omoreyin and Odegubun sound ibo to you abi?
Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by Xtana: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2012
Bluetooth and Basher, two of you must be as demented as you sound by referencing a particular ethnic group in a matter like this. It is evident you are not taking your antipysychotics (drugs) according to your psychiatrist's prescription.
Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by Decryptor(m): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

May your death be 100 times worse than the boy's own! So the last two names sound ibo to you abi? F00LISH I.Diotic Pig like you
Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2012
beatrice webb: @justwise,u better be careful an know who an who to retaliate,is it not not igbo pple that dominates "money ritual" in this our beloved country? Okija shrine,clifford orji etc where are they from,u think UK is nigeria where u can carry out all sorts of evil act an get away with it? Just as your brother ibori did,thanks to the british for curbing the ANIMALISTIC behaviour of the igbo pple!

bloody ignorant scum... When did ibori become igbo?
Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2012
Murder_X:

Please we need to educate those who have never travelled out of Lagos all their lives that not every tribe after Ijebu Ode is Ibo.
na so... They thot south is all about igbo and yoruba... U will be suprised
Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by phreakabit(m): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
beatrice webb: i am not an i will never belong to the category of tribalistic but if only those pple antagozing me can do a thorough research there could be some senses in what i said,see the way they are throwing insult is this not what i was saying about ANIMALISTIC trait?

You should spend MORE time working on your vocabulary, rather than desperately seeking attention on Nairaland . I must say, your command of the English language has to be the poorest I have come across on this site. Heck! I dare say, I doubt you are even educated. What the hell am I doing? I should allow you continue making a fool of yourself. Nairaland needs a stooge every once in a while, You clearly fit the bill. I don't see why you shouldn't be given allowed to take the role.
Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by phreakabit(m): 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2012
[size=18pt]Quote from the Original post:[/size]

[size=14pt]Obi Nwokeh, 19, Christopher Omoregrie, 18, and Samson Odegbune, 18,[/size] were given life sentences at the Old Bailey and told they must serve a minimum of 18 years. They were ordered to serve concurrent eight-year detention sentences for conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm.

Adonis Akra, 18, Samuel Roberts, 19, and [size=14pt]Femi Oderinwale, 18[/size], were found guilty of manslaughter and given 12 years' detention each. [size=14pt]Victoria Osoteku, 19[/size], the only woman charged in connection with the death, was also found guilty of manslaughter and will be sentenced next week. Tyrone Richards, 17, and Enoch Amoah, 19, were found guilty of conspiracy to commit GBH and were sentenced to seven years' detention.

So you have it. . . . There are clearly 2 Yorubas on that list if I am not mistaken.
Re: Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2012
yungboss: Maybe there should be some form of check to control tribalistic comments here. It doesn't make common sense how characters derail threads by delibrately stirring tribal war of words!

*word* especially those two shameless yoruba and igbo tribe that thot nigeria is abt them... Always like to fyt meaningless fyt.. Yuck.. Very disgusting immature set of dumass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAPTIP Raids Abuja Child Trafficking Ring, Rescues Four Children / EndSARS: Our Youth Must Be Protected - Obafemi Hamzat / Officer Shot Dead As Police Foil Kidnap Of FCT Council Chair’s Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.