Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Emmagined & The Brain, Season 1 Vol 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Emmagined & The Brain, Season 1 Vol 2 (579 Views)

Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) / 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 / Africa to Europe: The Life Of Miss Maria : Season 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emmagined & The Brain, Season 1 Vol 2 by emmagined(m): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2012
Emmagined: YesBoss!!! Wa gwan?

BrainsadYawns)...how are you today?hope you are good

Emmagined:Yes O!! we go thank Baba God

Brain:Oh!! thats cool, hope you had a blessed time

Emmagined:yes oo, but wait y u come sound suprised, like say i no fit go service??

Brain:sorry dint mean it like that, its just th...

Emmagined:wareva mate, abeg forget that one, wetin dey, i just dey groove during praise and worship...even if person no get

person go praise God na...

Brain: Yeah, i saw you....

Emmagined:You looked distant sef, ehen, i noticed, wetin happen...

Brain:was it that obvious??, never mind, just had a lot on my mind as usual

Emmagined:hehehe...thats why ur name na Brain na...so wetin been dey ur mind??

Brain: Hmmmph...never mind its well...ehen i said i had gist for you from yesterday..

Emmagined: Yes ooo, Mr Gbeborun...

Brain: Excuse me!!!, Mscheeww anyways i remember we were talking about how to change our current situation, well the gist is

about what i noticed just on the streets, that kinda suggests that a lot of people are not happy about their situations

Emmagined: Yes, yes i remember...

Brain: i was driving; with a friend and madam in the car; past a bunch of okada riders at a busstop when we distinctly heard

a girl shout out "Na your mama be ashawo!!!!"

Emmagined: hahaha, see lagos..olokada ati alashawo..hahahaha

Brain:am glad you see the humour, but in closer analysis we were first suprised that we could hear what she said over all the

traffic noise and all, and also the pain in her voice...

Emmagined:Huh!!(head scratching)..pain? dem hit her ni

Brain:apparently not, the pain in her voice as a respone to wateva was said or done to her was a clear indication that she

was hurt.

Emmagined:um ok, am trying to get you...

Brain: Truth Hurts

Emmagined: hmmmmm....oh ok, so they must have called her an ashawo, and because it was the truth she responded in hurt

Brain:Wow....you never cease to suprise me...

Emmagined:Haba, how

Brain: never mind..back to what we were saying, so they had apparently called her an ashawo, and because it was true, she

responded out of hurt...

Emmagined:oga i don know that one already na..

Brain:no vex, well for me i believe that she responded out of hurt, because she cared about what was said about her.if it

wasnt the truth or if she din't care, she would have shrugged the comment off...

Emmagined:you have a point ooo

Brain:so what does that tell you...

Emmagined:Kai!!! assignment...ok wait i will get this one.......hmmmmmm,....hmmmmmm...I GET IT....she is not happy doing what

she is doing?

Brain: (on feet clapping)..we might yet make something out of you

Emmagined: Excuse me!!!

Brain:Sorry....back to our gist, my friend it is not an easy thing for a girl to open her legs for any and all men for

money...have you asked yourself what influences made such a person make choices to become an ashawo??

Emmagined:Hmmph..

Brain:Its not easy for anyone...we all have our crosses to bear....

Emmagined:No be lie you talk bros...if mesef start my own owu story, you go open mouth

Brain:Yes i know....anyways my point is everybody get issues and challenges, its how you respond to the that matters..the

choices you make given whatever influences and circumstances surround you

Emmagined:True, so how are you handling what was disturbing you earlier on...

Brain:Hmmmm....thanks for the talk, we'll talk again later, i need go sort myself out

Emmagined:Ha!!! see yourself, dont be a hypocrite ooo

Brain:I'll try not to, really, thanks for the talk, we see later..

Emmagined:OK oo bros, i no like how you dey go like this ooo, but l8r now

Brain:Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Looking Good! / I Am More Than You Can See / Naija Film Learning Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.