Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Why Do Most Women Love Themselves Too Much To Care If The Guy Does Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Women Love Themselves Too Much To Care If The Guy Does Or Not? (1346 Views)

What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) / If Your Guy Does These 16 Things. Congrats ! You Found A REAL MAN / Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Women Love Themselves Too Much To Care If The Guy Does Or Not? by thelusty(f): 5:42am On Apr 21, 2012
most women/ladies r just selfish in what and how they think. as far as they are concerned, they should b the center of attraction in their guy's life. what if d guy is one that needs a little tlc once in a while. what if when u r thinking 'hw come u didnt call me last night' he is thinking 'how do i get my tummy to stop aching' we need to stop talking, and listen. its not every need of a guy that gets communicated. but when you are observant and not being a bitchy selfish nag, you will see that his needs are more than just a kiss on the cheek for that pretty gift or a lay-me-down session after a trip to your favorite holiday spot. just think....it happened to me, i was too selfish to actually see reason with him and i ended up loosing him. i was always about what i want, how i want it or no other way...so selfish....most ladies do it...but it aint right.
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Themselves Too Much To Care If The Guy Does Or Not? by 190: 10:04am On Apr 21, 2012
Tales from a regretful Nigerian girl whos stolen her BF's money again as usual embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Themselves Too Much To Care If The Guy Does Or Not? by tpia5: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
Dunno.

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Save My Marriage Pls! / Can't Ask A Girl Out, Need Ur Help Pls! Pls!! Read am going to XPLODE / Wow! Happy Birthday To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.