Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat (11364 Views)

Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown / Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose / Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by webbaba: 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2012
LAGBAJA'S PRAYER/CURSE WILL SURELY FALL ON THEM ALL WITH TIME.
AMEN, ASE, ISE.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by malc619(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2012
₪☺ wonder D̶̲̥̅̊ PDP robbers didn't want him to b D̶̲̥̅̊ speaker..
G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ job by D̶̲̥̅̊ house of rep...
It's sad dat David Mark ‎​Άŋϑ his Gang
are 2 busy stealing ‎​Άŋϑ enriching demselves to care abt national interests...
‎​Άŋϑ as usual, D̶̲̥̅̊ execuTHIEF arm of D̶̲̥̅̊ govt will sweep D̶̲̥̅̊ report of D̶̲̥̅̊ house under D̶̲̥̅̊ carpet...
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2012
Beaf:
Good person? Tambuwal? shocked
Dude, you got jokes!

This crap story about impeachment is just a russ by Tambuwals owners (Tinubu and IBB) to muddy the real story. Let the blind be fooled (thats why they are blind, anyway).

Brother I never chop, i think you are looking for the word 'ruse' here.

Beaf: Who cares what rep member is impeached or not?
The reps have come out with a report that lists only the smallest oil companies and the foreign ones that didn't pass 'something' under the table.
Let the subsidy crisis swallow whoever it will swallow. Who cares? Nigeria will be cleansed one way or the other. cool

Mehn, today na April fool again?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by abrahkyn: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2012
I commend Farouk for his courage to withstand the pressure that was mounted on him by those thieves that swindled the country of it scarce resources. This report butress what the Nigerian Masses were Clamouring for earlier this year that there is no Subsidy and none should be removed. Farouk made it clear that if the PMS are handled transparently, then the would be no need for Importation hence no room for subsidy. Kudos to him and let's see when GEJ and his praise Singers will mention the word subsidy in the History of Nigeria.

In fact that word has been erased in the Dictionary of the Country called Nigeria

Goodluck to Subsidy

Goodluck to Nigeria
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by logica(m): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2012
ifeci: Speaker Tambuwal and lawal farouk have proven that there are still some good people out there. these are the kind of men that we need!
Sorry to break it to you, but they are not good people. It's all about politics. It's like 2 Mafia Dons having a war; the only good thing is they might end up wiping each other out.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2012
@ Beaf,

Yes, Tambuwal, Lawan and co may not be entirely clean, but let's credit them for this. After we bring down those corrupt beneficiaries of the fraud, we can beam our searchlight on them also.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by 1025: 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
if this boko haram is not a pdp agent, tell me why they can't target all these criminals? everything about pdp is fraudulent. u can't point to just one single pdp member and say he is normal.
if only nigerians can unite against these criminals killing them at sight and deleting whatever they stand for.
pdp is so corrupt that they cannot change.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by gsmgold: 12:19am On Apr 22, 2012
otokx: ^^^ refund or have your assets/companies nationalized, our jails are already over congested
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by NawaO1(m): 1:34am On Apr 22, 2012
Each time I see Hon.Farouk Lawan give a speech on the floor of the house or leads a committee ‎​Ɣøû can be rest assured that he his going to say things the exact way they are and gives little consideration to what the so called "power that be" think or want.
My questions are:
1. Where is Ngozi okonjo iweala to defend these sets of iboris and igbinedions that we still have in our government along with their oil marketers couterparts

2.Where is our so called Madam petroleum minister and her errand boy called austin oniwon to come to the aid of this corruption brewery called NNPC and PPPRA.

3.Where is Sanusi Lamido Sanusi that seems to know the economic implication of the occupy Nigeria protests in January but can't figure out our a genius(AGF 2009) can sign out 999million naira 128times in 24hours(Mehn that guy get skills)

4. And finally where is our so called president who had no qualms sending the Nigerian soldiers to quench the rightful yawnings of an average Nigerian for a corruption free nigeria but cand send the likes of EFCC,ICPC,SSS and our N20 beggars in uniform called the Nigeria Police after these criminals that are siphoning the common wealth of Nigerians

Na wa Ooº°˚ Ooº°˚ Nigeria I cry for thee

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by NawaO1(m): 1:34am On Apr 22, 2012
Each time I see Hon.Farouk Lawan give a speech on the floor of the house or leads a committee ‎​Ɣøû can be rest assured that he his going to say things the exact way they are and gives little consideration to what the so called "power that be" think or want.
My questions are:
1. Where is Ngozi okonjo iweala to defend these sets of iboris and igbinedions that we still have in our government along with their oil marketers couterparts

2.Where is our so called Madam petroleum minister and her errand boy called austin oniwon to come to the aid of this corruption brewery called NNPC and PPPRA.

3.Where is Sanusi Lamido Sanusi that seems to know the economic implication of the occupy Nigeria protests in January but can't figure out our a genius(AGF 2009) can sign out 999million naira 128times in 24hours(Mehn that guy get skills)

4. And finally where is our so called president who had no qualms sending the Nigerian soldiers to quench the rightful yawnings of an average Nigerian for a corruption free nigeria but cand send the likes of EFCC,ICPC,SSS and our N20 beggars in uniform called the Nigeria Police after these criminals that are siphoning the common wealth of Nigerians

Na wa Ooº°˚ Ooº°˚ Nigeria I cry for thee
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by Kobojunkie: 1:36am On Apr 22, 2012
belovedaja: Whoever have stolen should be meant to refund it or and go to jail.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by Beaf: 3:13am On Apr 22, 2012
HNosegbe: @ Beaf,

Yes, Tambuwal, Lawan and co may not be entirely clean, but let's credit them for this. After we bring down those corrupt beneficiaries of the fraud, we can beam our searchlight on them also.
There is no credit. They should give us [b]ALL [/b]the names of those who stole the system blind, not the names of the tiniest marketers and foreigners who refused to bribe them.
We demand [b]ALL [/b]the names. angry

As for this story about impeachment. It just looks like more ACN crap, afterall, the Nation which the OP quoted belongs to Tinubu.

Nigerians are so easily fooled by empty gestures. Imagine some guy even declaring Tambuwal, Bankole's accomplice in crime to be a "good person!"
Even if he gets impeached, who really cares?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by Johndoe100(m): 5:14am On Apr 22, 2012
1025: i? If this boko haram is not a pdp agent, tell me why they can't target all these criminals? everything about pdp is fraudulent. u can't point to just one single pdp member and say he is normal.
if only nigerians can unite against these criminals killing them at sight and deleting whatever they stand for.

pdp is so corrupt that they cannot change.

Nna bros, wetin? I be PDP member o! You say i no de normal? Make them wipe me away? Wetin I do you? I no teef ya mama pant now, na she give am to me when I pay am finish.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by tuniski: 10:07am On Apr 22, 2012
Hail GEJ for allowing this probe to happen in the first place, now SUBSIDY MUST GO!!!! So the refineries can serve the local consumption but for subsidy and around tripping they inflated the local consuption as well as ground d refineries! The most evil thing is fuel subsidy.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 22, 2012
Impeachment?

If you believe this then you will believe anything.

ITS THE BEGINNING OF ANOTHER GAME.
And the players know themselves.

Naija poltics and the usual antics.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by Konnektions146(m): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2012
malc619: ₪☺ wonder D̶̲̥̅̊ PDP robbers didn't want him to b D̶̲̥̅̊ speaker..
It's sad dat David Mark ‎​Άŋϑ his Gang will are 2 busy stealing ‎​Άŋϑ enriching demselves to care abt national interests...
‎​Άŋϑ as usual, D̶̲̥̅̊ execuTHIEF arm of D̶̲̥̅̊ govt will sweep D̶̲̥̅̊ report of D̶̲̥̅̊ house under D̶̲̥̅̊ carpet...
i believe yu re not a child, pls be mature enough to reset or remove dis character u use.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by chucky234(m): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2012
Few days back Civil society group called for the impeachment of Maduekwe,NOI and Ahmadu Ali and retarded morons on NL were crying foul defending NOI asking what her offences are without even taking the time to go through the report in its entirety. They event went as far as pointing out that NOI resumed office on September and therefore shouldn't be blame for subsidy removal when she was spearheaded the removal presenting presentations of how the subsidy money will help boost the economy but as SLS is already saying that subsidy money will finish before the year ends

www.nairaland.com/920214/subsidy-fund-ll-finish-before

As at January 2012 what we had in foreign reserve as a country was $30bn but today we have just $3bn left,if anything happen Niegria will be in a more messy situation than Greece and Italy combined.

Mr. West who was the minister of petroleum in the second republic made it clear that the claimed subsidy never existed and had facts to prove that it never existed but we were busy nursing tribal sentiment supporting GEJ,SLS,NOI and Alison-Maduekwe with a saint tag,those who are responsible for the management of the said subsidy should be punish severely.
Imagine a finance minister on national TV saying a subsidy account existed but not with any bank,when has the FG started operating a virtual accouint?
Farouk and Tambuwal should be commended for the great courage they summoned to make the report public despite the enormous pressure put on them by those criminal cabals running this country.

I sincerely hope this will not be swept under the rugs as has always been the case.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by malc619(m): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2012
Konnektions146:
i believe yu re not a child, pls be mature enough to reset or remove dis character u use.

I believe Ʊ'r not ά̲̣̥ destitute, stop living in an exhaust pipe..
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by Konnektions146(m): 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
malc619:

I believe Ʊ'r not ά̲̣̥ destitute, stop living in an exhaust pipe..
its a pity
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by Beaf: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2012
malc619: ₪☺ wonder D̶̲̥̅̊ PDP robbers didn't want him to b D̶̲̥̅̊ speaker..
It's sad dat David Mark ‎​Άŋϑ his Gang
are 2 busy stealing ‎​Άŋϑ enriching demselves to care abt national interests...
Jesu! shocked
Is there internet connection in Yaba left?

Bro. its better for you to start writing Arabic like a true Tawun militant instead of wasting our time.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by Konnektions146(m): 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2012
Beaf:
Jesu! shocked

Bro. its better for you to start writing Arabic like a true Tawun militant instead of wasting our time.

please tell him
i wonder y people wont grow up for Jesus sakes, imagine what ru.bbish a grown idividual is writin on de internet...a public forum .
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by malc619(m): 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2012
Konnektions146:
its a pity
***** smiles ‎​....Άŋϑ continues eating tapioca ‎​Άŋϑ groundnut ******
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by malc619(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2012
Beaf:
Jesu! shocked

Oshare!!!! Take ur time o
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by malc619(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2012
Konnektions146:

please tell him
i wonder y people wont grow up for Jesus sakes, imagine what ru.bbish a grown idividual is writin on de internet...a public forum .

My guy if Ʊ ₪☺ like D̶̲̥̅̊ character wen I Ʊ$£ Ɣ not report D̶̲̥̅̊ matter to Seun instead of whining alongside Beaf ‎​Άŋϑ causing unnecessary distraction on dis thread...
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by Beaf: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2012
malc619:

My guy if Ʊ ₪☺ like D̶̲̥̅̊ character wen I Ʊ$£ Ɣ not report D̶̲̥̅̊ matter to Seun instead of whining alongside Beaf ‎​Άŋϑ causing unnecessary distraction on dis thread...
Chei! See leprosy! shocked
Tawun operatives have come to NL o! Seun should start watching out for suicide bombers! grin
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by malc619(m): 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
Beaf:
Chei! See leprosy! shocked
Tawun operatives have come to NL o! Seun should start watching out for suicide bombers! grin

Instead of Beaf ‎​Άŋϑ his Boyfriend to talk abt the issue on ground they prefer to CRY abt the characters I choose to Ʊ$£.
Keep whining.... Dats Ɣ Ʊ are CRY BABIES....
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by Konnektions146(m): 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2012
malc619:

Instead of Beaf ‎​Άŋϑ his Boyfriend to talk abt the issue on ground they prefer to CRY abt the characters I choose to Ʊ$£.
Keep whining.... Dats Ɣ Ʊ are CRY BABIES....

i read tru yur posts and found out yu re not worth my time, yu need to grow up ,
yur mentality is low
sense of reasonin is poor
yur brain filled with cotton wool

u just need to get a life and grow up
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by pato2k2: 3:47am On Apr 23, 2012
You can trust Farouk Lawan to deliver,we know the patriots. God bless Nigeria...
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by buJu234: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
every one is a potential thief in Nigeria
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by FrankC3: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
And this thread proves once again that Beaf got it right about Subsidy scheme, Farouk Lawan and Tambuwal right from April. No?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat by logica(m): 3:31am On Aug 02, 2012
pato2k2: You can trust Farouk Lawan to deliver,we know the patriots. God bless Nigeria...
LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diezani Allison-Madueke Elected As OPEC Alternate President / Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike / Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.