Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,672 members, 7,865,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

We Are All Actors And Actresses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are All Actors And Actresses (808 Views)

10 Hollywood Actors You Didn’t Know Were Born Again Christians / Nominate Nollywood Actors For The Role Of Jesus / Come This 2009, A Prominent Yoruba Leader Will Die,two Actresses Will Pass On, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are All Actors And Actresses by Originakalokalo(m): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2012
We all are actors and actresses on a stage prepared by destiny.all the events happenin in the world are simply scripts prepared by the director(God).some people are wakapass while some are playin a major role.and once your role is finished,you cease to exist.the end of the movie signifies the end of the world and the audience are the angels.they know wat will happen next and they keep shoutin,'dont eat that food','dont go there' but there is nothing they can do becos the sript has been given to evrybody.this is my personal opinion about life.critisism is allowed.

1 Like

Re: We Are All Actors And Actresses by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2012
Originakalokalo: We all are actors and actresses on a stage prepared by destiny.all the events happenin in the world are simply scripts prepared by the director(God).some people are wakapass while some are playin a major role.and once your role is finished,you cease to exist.the end of the movie signifies the end of the world and the audience are the angels.they know wat will happen next and they keep shoutin,'dont eat that food','dont go there' but there is nothing they can do becos the sript has been given to evrybody.this is my personal opinion about life.critisism is allowed.

I think it's an ongoing movie and we are all unwitting participants who got roles without scripts. You play your role and sooner or later, your part will be cut out of the movie but the movie will continue. (indefinitely?)
No one knows why the movie is being produced and even after playing your role, you still won't find out.
You won't find out because after your role is over, you won't exist, just like you didn't exist before certain participants in the movie had s#x.(in vitro etc)
The movie will continue as always and the people still with roles will continue to ponder the nature of the movie, just like people before them and definitely people after them.
Re: We Are All Actors And Actresses by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2012
Re: We Are All Actors And Actresses by Jenwitemi(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2012
I like this because that is exactly what it is. A 3D interactive holographic movie in which we are all participating as actors playing our scripted roles .
Originakalokalo: We all are actors and actresses on a stage prepared by destiny.all the events happenin in the world are simply scripts prepared by the director(God).some people are wakapass while some are playin a major role.and once your role is finished,you cease to exist.the end of the movie signifies the end of the world and the audience are the angels.they know wat will happen next and they keep shoutin,'dont eat that food','dont go there' but there is nothing they can do becos the sript has been given to evrybody.this is my personal opinion about life.critisism is allowed.

(1) (Reply)

Former Administrator Of The Ghana Pentecostal Council John Nana Antoh Speaks On / God And The Plane Crash / My Fellow Pilgrims: How Can God's Protection On Our Lives Be Guaranteed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.