Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

God And The Plane Crash - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God And The Plane Crash (802 Views)

Dr Myles Munroe Spoke About His Death, Before The Plane Crash. / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

God And The Plane Crash by ea7(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
God has shown his goodness and power today. The world has been suffering from over population and the Almighty has interfered by recalling 154 souls today. His love and omniscience showed him that those people would inevitably suffer more so he recalled their souls. This was done for good and we should all praise God. Praise the almighty, praise Jesus hallelujah.
Re: God And The Plane Crash by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2012
Have some class. This had nothing to do with religion or any god.just societal decay.
Re: God And The Plane Crash by uboma(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2012
ea7: God has shown his goodness and power today. The world has been suffering from over population and the Almighty has interfered by recalling 154 souls today. His love and omniscience showed him that those people would inevitably suffer more so he recalled their souls. This was done for good and we should all praise God. Praise the almighty, praise Jesus hallelujah.
if i knew where to locate u, i wud hv sent my boys after u to beat u up to stupor for making the above comment. Who told u that God is wicked as to kill his creatures? Do u think that God is heartless and wicked like u as to cause grief to the relatives of the victims? Do you know that some of the victims are the breadwinners in their individual families? Will God be happy to see such ones suffer coz their loved ones and breadwinners are no more? If u cant sympathize with the families of the victims, then shut ur trip else some1 will shut it for u. Y dnt u go and stand in the middle of a busy road so a vehicle can take ur worthless life. Atleast the world will be a beta place when pple like u are no more. Even China and India with the world's highest populatn rarely records incidents like this. U are very pathetic and a fool for making senseless comment.
Re: God And The Plane Crash by ijawkid(m): 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2012
Ea7

Ur so just wicked...

Has atheism turned u into some monster or what

Instead of u to feel for the victims,u turn around to make mockery of God.........

How is it Gods fault??

Ur sarcasm is gonna make u one day come to love d God u've been abusing.......

Ur just so annoying
Re: God And The Plane Crash by buzugee(m): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
1 samuel 2 vs 6 The LORD kills, and makes alive: he brings down to the grave, and brings up.

amos 3 vs 6 When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble? When disaster comes to a city, has not the LORD caused it?

lamentations 3 vs 38 Does not the Most High send both calamity and good?

revelation 6 vs 7-8 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
(FOURTH SEAL)
Re: God And The Plane Crash by manmustwac(m): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
I think this topic is tasteless cry

(1)

Christian Hijab / Would You Agree That The Book Of Revelation Is The Summary Of The Whole Bible / Frosbel; What Do You Think About Chukwudi44 And Unbenedictus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.