Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. - Webmasters (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. (55744 Views)

Hello All Nairaland Bloggers Come In And Check Out This Blog. / Bloggers Let's Create A Nairaland Bloggers' Club / Nairaland Bloggers Association. Join! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by marketingtips: 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
@vandetta that very good of you guys
i will give it a shot hopeful i can
get free ad credit 4 [url-http://nairawebhosts.com]Nairawebhosts[/url]
that very nice of you guys
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by marketingtips: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
@vandetta that very good of you guys
i will give it a shot hopeful i can
get free ad credit 4 Nairawebhosts
that very nice of you guys
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Sholani: 7:11am On Mar 29, 2013
@nairawebhost,

Complete your ads creation, we saw your registration, and are still waiting.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Freshouttrend: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2013
Do you need someone to manage your social blog/site officially for you? or someone to build a new web site,Blog page or WordPress site of any kind for you or someone to manage your activities online. contact the following: // E-mail @jopeyemi@gmail.com://fb fan page@ www.facebook.com/freshouttrend. and you can as well check out my blog page @ www.freshouttrend..com for daily naija news and celeb gossips
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by drlizzy(f): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
Thanks to all for your concern,criticisms and to those who my travails made to laugh.I appreciate you all.Now that my site is back,please how do I ensure that it doesn't happen again?Will really appreciate all genuine concerns.Secondly,how do I make my site www.livinghealthyways.com look nice by adding headers like recent post,popular post,comments and others on the side bars.Thanks
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by infopreneurqwin(f): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
My name is Aderonke Bams. Aka Infopreneur Queen. I just took up a new career in blogging. Check out my blog on www.intimatetalkwithaderonkebams..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by drlizzy(f): 11:20am On Apr 01, 2013
Good to be here.Please I cant seem to log in into the wp-admin of my blog www.livinghealthyways.com .It tells me username invalid.I am very sure that the login details did not change.Please what can I do.Secondly,how to I add headers like;Recent comment,recent post,popular post etc to the side bars of my site www.livinghealthyways.com
All possible assistance are welcomed.
Thanks
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by emkad: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by emkad: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2013

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by ibietela2(m): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2013
drlizzy: Thanks to all for your concern,criticisms and to those who my travails made to laugh.I appreciate you all.Now that my site is back,please how do I ensure that it doesn't happen again?Will really appreciate all genuine concerns.Secondly,how do I make my site www.livinghealthyways.com look nice by adding headers like recent post,popular post,comments and others on the side bars.Thanks

You have lots of work to do doc. Add me on fb www.fb.com/kingsllionaire
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by nayture(f): 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
infopreneurqwin: My name is Aderonke Bams. Aka Infopreneur Queen. I just took up a new career in blogging. Check out my blog on www.intimatetalkwithaderonkebams..com
your blog title is just too long to be memorized. you need to be creative
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by nayture(f): 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
drlizzy: Good to be here.Please I cant seem to log in into the wp-admin of my blog www.livinghealthyways.com .It tells me username invalid.I am very joy that the login details did not change.Please what can I do.Secondly,how to I add headers like;Recent comment,recent post,popular post etc to the side bars of my site www.livinghealthyways.com
All possible assistance are welcomed.
Thanks

you will need to contact your hosting provider to reissue your login details. that will solve the whole issues
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by drlizzy(f): 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2013
nayture:

you will need to contact your hosting provider to reissue your login details. that will solve the whole issues
Thanks.Is it something I can do myself from the cpanel?
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Jarus(m): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
Guys, I need a review of my blog: www.jarushub.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Frosti(m): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
Jarus: Guys, I need a review of my blog: www.jarushub.com

I don't why you are still using (wordpress VIP). You should download self-hosted wordpress at http://wordpress.org.

Get a good host/server and put your site on it. I could help you with that. Based at the rate at which your new site is gaining grounds and the amount of work you are putting in it, that's the best option and route for you to take.

Based on your current design and site, here are my observations:

1. Apply Read more tag on your posts showing on your homepage, a couple of paragraphs will do. Your homepage is way too long and filled with too much text.

2. Endeavor to use at least one image in each of your post. It helps with the User Experience and can also bring you much needed visitors via Google Image Search. Also make sure you set up a featured image for each post.

3. Your site design, look into it. No headers and sidebar.

4. Move to self-hosted wordpress.org

Feel free to holla if got any problems with wordpress.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Jarus(m): 8:19am On Apr 05, 2013
Frosti:

I don't why you are still using (wordpress VIP). You should download self-hosted wordpress at http://wordpress.org.

Get a good host/server and put your site on it. I could help you with that. Based at the rate at which your new site is gaining grounds and the amount of work you are putting in it, that's the best option and route for you to take.

Based on your current design and site, here are my observations:

1. Apply Read more tag on your posts showing on your homepage, a couple of paragraphs will do. Your homepage is way too long and filled with too much text.

2. Endeavor to use at least one image in each of your post. It helps with the User Experience and can also bring you much needed visitors via Google Image Search. Also make sure you set up a featured image for each post.

3. Your site design, look into it. No headers and sidebar.

4. Move to self-hosted wordpress.org

Feel free to holla if got any problems with wordpress.

Thanks.

Connect me via: jarushub@gmail.com and let's take it from there. Or you drop your phone no here.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by drlizzy(f): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2013
Please how do I link my blog to my facebook account so that it post automatically to my facebook each time I make a new blog post?
Thanks
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Frosti(m): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2013
Jarus:

Thanks.

Connect me via: jarushub@gmail.com and let's take it from there. Or you drop your phone no here.
Sent you a mail.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by mavtrevor(m): 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
drlizzy: Please how do I link my blog to my facebook account so that it post automatically to my facebook each time I make a new blog post?
Thanks

Use the networked blogs application....
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by kaysy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
All Bloggers in the house should take a look at my blog and make recommendations. thanks

See signature below
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by kaysy(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2013
holahmihdeh: How can I make my blog look like really website.
My blog is http://sussanneh..com

Wow... really a newbie, ur blog reminds me of those day when mine was just like that, u really have to do alot of reading and research sha, but start from changing ur template
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Goldenbaby(f): 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
Pls help,aw can I delete post from my nairaland profile, the topic I created
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by chris1972: 10:33am On Apr 06, 2013
Download at blazing speed and enjoy unlimited access for 24hrs a week. www.spectranetnigeria..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by sod50: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hi fellow bloggers I'm Ojulari Sodiq, a Computer Scientist and a blogger. I share cool geeky stuffs on Information Technology,Computers,Gadgets,Social Networking,Computer Security,News on my blog : http://www.sodinc..com you are always welcome to learn and share ideas.

___________.__ __ _____.___.
\__ ___/| |__ _____ ____ | | __ \__ | | ____ __ __
| | | | \\__ \ / \| |/ / / | |/ _ \| | \
| | | Y \/ __ \| | \ < \____ ( <_> ) | /
|____| |___| (____ /___| /__|_ \ / ______|\____/|____/
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ .
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by sod50: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hi fellow bloggers I'm Ojulari Sodiq, a Computer Scientist and a blogger. I share cool geeky stuffs on Information Technology,Computers,Gadgets,Social Networking,Computer Security,News on my blog : http://www.sodinc..com you are always welcome to learn and share ideas.

___________.__ __ _____.___.
\__ ___/| |__ _____ ____ | | __ \__ | | ____ __ __
| | | | \\__ \ / \| |/ / / | |/ _ \| | \
| | | Y \/ __ \| | \ < \____ ( <_> ) | /
|____| |___| (____ /___| /__|_ \ / ______|\____/|____/
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by kmanning: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
My blog: www.olakunleadeniyi..com . Still under constructn. Thx
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
I love this kind of a thing, bloggers coming together for friendship, i believe this is the beginning of a new dawn for bloggers, i am happy to be one.I am privileged to be the humble owner of http://www.oracleblogger.com/
God bless you all!
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by kaysy(m): 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
kmanning: My blog: www.olakunleadeniyi..com . Still under constructn. Thx

Truly under construction

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria / Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) / How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.