Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. - Webmasters (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. (55739 Views)

Hello All Nairaland Bloggers Come In And Check Out This Blog. / Bloggers Let's Create A Nairaland Bloggers' Club / Nairaland Bloggers Association. Join! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 09, 2013
I noticed most Nigerian blogs don't have Mobile compatibility view or may I call it mobile responsiveness. cool
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by dansmog(m): 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
Blog address: http://www.christly-minded..com
would you like to join me writing for my blog and blog fanpage? It is a christian blog.. Then feel free to contact me through the link above. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by dansmog(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
Brand_new: I noticed most Nigerian blogs don't have Mobile compatibility view or may I call it mobile responsiveness. cool
since i am still using , mine is mobile compatible... But do you have any solution (i guess coding a mobile friendly one right?) you can teach us you know.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
dansmog++:
since i am still using , mine is mobile compatible... But do you have any solution (i guess coding a mobile friendly one right?) you can teach us you know.
lol! I wish I could. I actually pointed that out because even those on blogger platform did not activate their mobile compatibility view. I just noticed that it's so rampant with Nigerian blogs and that is unfortunate because most Nigerians actually access the internet using mobile devices.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Myah001(f): 9:41am On Apr 10, 2013
Mine is http://essencehaven..com/ please do visit, comment and share.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2013
Myah001: Mine is http://essencehaven..com/ please do visit, comment and share.
You have a very nice blog.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Myah001(f): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
Brand_new:
You have a very nice blog.
aww... thank you... smiley
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Ekennovative(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Ekennovative(m): 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
kaysy: All Bloggers in the house should take a look at my blog and make recommendations. thanks

See signature below

which blogger template did you use bro?
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Myah001(f): 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
Ekennovative:

which blogger template did you use bro?

He used Awesome Inc Template (i think..)
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Ekennovative(m): 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
Myah001:

He used Awesome Inc Template (i think..)

thanks, that template is smooth.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Myah001(f): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2013
pdtrainingblog: Am Delords, I Own http://www.helps4webmasters.com/ and http://www.blogsonblogger.com/ A Blogger Blogs Directory.

Wow nice concept for http://www.blogsonblogger.com/
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Myah001(f): 11:10am On Apr 11, 2013
Jarus: I recently launched www.jarushub. and aim to break into Nigeria's Top 10 blogs by the end of first year.

Our primary focus is career, mentorship and education, but we shall be dwelling on news and politics as well.

Nice blog.... and well arranged too.... how where you able to blog with a dot com on wordpress?
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by rainbowdigital: 12:31am On May 04, 2013
AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS LAUNCHED IN LAGOS!!!

Thank God, last Wednesday, we finally launched THIS GIGANTIC INCOME OPPORTUNITY I TOLD YOU OF.
The Launch was a MEGA one, we had a lot of guests and talked a lot about this amazing opportunity.

Everyone was treated with rich scrumptious meals and good drinks. We had questions and answers series.

THIS IS A BUSINESS WITH NEW STANDARDS Revolutionizing the way things are done in the marketing, advertising and payment solution industries.

I NOW announce to you that registration has just commenced and we have already started earning the benefits of it!

NOW, ITS YOUR TURN TO JOIN!

Registration is FREE, but you have to pay a one-time fee of N4,500 for your Premium Starter Pack.

TAKE THIS VERY SERIOUSLY, THERE ARE MEGA CRAZY BONUSES TO ENJOY WITH LOTS OF COMMISSION PAYOUTS.

****IMPORTANT NOTICE****

To Get STARTED with US COPY THIS INFORMATION YOU WILL NEED IT FOR YOUR SIGNUP

GOTO: http://www.applebaygroup.com
Click Join Now
Scroll down to bottom of page
Type this number into the Sponsor User ID field: 3305
Click Continue
Check the Yes box
Fill the Signup Form properly
Acknowledge agreement to the Terms And Conditions box
Click Continue

Once you have registered for FREE, you need to make a one-time payment of N4, 500 for the purchase of your “Premium Starter Pack”.

To pay for your Premium Starter Package, simply deposit N4, 500 to my Bank account so I can make the purchase for you.

GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
Account Name: HUMPHREY FORTUNE
Account Number: 0015588684

After payment at the Bank, text a confirmation of deposit to me on 07033459748 in this format:

AppleBay Premium Starter Package
Name of Depositor:
Amount Deposited:
Teller Number:
Date of Deposit:
Your Username (for AppleBayGroup.Com):
Your Unique ID (for AppleBayGroup.Com):

THIS BUSINESS WILL COVER THE LENGTH AND BREATH OF THE ENTIRE FEDERATION
BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!

Your Journey to Success Has Just Begun!!

Success Is GUARANTEED!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Humphrey 07033459748
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by oneplusnigeria: 1:11pm On May 31, 2013
Advertise your aquaculture goods and services on this new site 100% FREE!!!
On this site you can sell frozen foods, advertise your fish farm, market your fisheries equipments, advertise your resturant among others... visit www.myfishforsale.com to buy and sell your aquatic goods and services all for FREE!!!
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by oyedepo1(m): 10:54pm On May 31, 2013
NaijaLEARN; a place to learn just anything. Visit today: www.naijalearn.com

We also pay you to write. Go to www.naijalearn.com/write-for-us to learn more about this program.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Emperorking20(m): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2013
JideTheBlogger: Hi,

I am Jide Ogunsanya, the founder of www.ogbongeblog.com . If you are a blogger( newbie or Pro) or interested in blogging, I would like to be your friend so we can easily share ideas, reviews etc

To connect with me, simply view my Nairaland profile and send me a friend request. I will accept your request asap. You can also share the link to your Nairaland profile here so I can send you a friend request.

If there is anything you would like me to help you with, feel free to let me know. Feel free to drop your blog url and tell me what the blog is all about.

Happy Blogging!

UPDATE:
We can no longer send "friend requests". Instead, we can follow each other. Hence, "follow" me and I "follow" you God no go vex. grin

nice going bro, i'm Austin Olodu of http://elitenaija.net . Hoping i can learn a great deal from u! Also my blog is a news blog, i post entertainment news, politics, sports, education, job vacancies etc
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Asemo11(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
I will be back with mine very soon
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by doyin2011(m): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
Its about you and I, about issues that affects us visit
Youandi13.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by jenifertaler: 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
Now I am started my site on Blogger

Thanks
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
Emperorking20:

nice going bro, i'm Austin Olodu of http://elitenaija.net . Hoping i can learn a great deal from u! Also my blog is a news blog, i post entertainment news, politics, sports, education, job vacancies etc

why not .com? Hope the .com doesn't belong to another person.

jenifertaler: Now I am started my site on Blogger

Thanks

what's the url of your new Blogger blog?
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by kaysy(m): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
@Jide, please can u help me out with the solution for getting adsense? initially i heard it was domain name then i bought my domain for $10. Secondly again i heard its privacy policy which i generated and published on my site, yet Google has refused to approve my adsense.
plz i want to know is there any other thing needed to do? anyone with valuable answer can post. thanks
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by rainbowdigital: 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
InstaForex trading conditions are universal tools for funds management on Forex. The priority of InstaForex international broker is rendering high-grade investment services aimed at deriving profit from operating on the worldwide financial markets. InstaForex clients use the cutting-edge technologies in online trading; they also have access to news and other helpful information resources provided by the leading agencies.

Today, InstaForex services are of a great interest for more than 1 000 000 Forex traders all over the world. Among them there are both beginners and professionals. Opening an account, you get access to trading on Forex, CFDs on NYSE stocks and also to currencies and commodities futures.

http://instaforex.com/en/index.php?x=HADR
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by crowne: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hallos, my Name is Temitayo and i am presently based in Ekiti. im a newbie internet marketer and looking for somebody to discuss nd learn physically with so if u are in Ekiti and serious about the internet and would be willing to meet up do give me a call . Thanks 08169927037 bbpin 235AE5EB
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by newacca: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
I'm Abiodun A.Abiodun. Founder of www.mybroadstreet.com
A resourceful portal for •Entrepreneurship •Investment •Motivation •Leadership •Business news+events
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Ogbonnagba(m): 1:35am On Jun 21, 2013
Hii,
I am Onyekachi Ogbonna founder of www.kachiblog.com. kachiblog covers latest news, views, how to, review, preview types of articles on smartphones, tablets, laptops, PCs, Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Microsoft, Apple, Asus, Google, Nexus, Samsung, Galaxy, HTC, Sony, MWC, CES etc. I welcome you all as friends and co webmaster to share ideals together
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
Please visit ibadankopa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria / Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) / How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.