Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. - Webmasters (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. (55887 Views)

Hello All Nairaland Bloggers Come In And Check Out This Blog. / Bloggers Let's Create A Nairaland Bloggers' Club / Nairaland Bloggers Association. Join! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Chibenze(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ogbonge of all people i so much love ur blog, it always give me little hope when ever i visit ur blog my is http://chibenze-alltopic..com my is that i dnt have a laptop dats my biggest challenge as a blogger, pls pm me,i want you to be my mentor on blogging
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Olarewajub: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, please review my blog . is a reputable blog with lot of veracious articles. If Blevopedia ain't posting, it ain't worth blogging.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by kaysy(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2013
Olarewajub: Hello Nairalanders, please review my blog www.blevopedia..com . Blevopedia is a reputable blog with lot of veracious articles. If Blevopedia ain't posting, it ain't worth blogging.

I think you still need to do more design on ur blog, the blog to me is still a leaner, maybe u can check out my blog too http://www.kaysyconcept..com/

Besides, i wana use this medium to ask the house this (Just for confirmation) plz i want to get a custom domain for my blog http://www.kaysyconcept..com/ and the name i want to use is conpletely different from my blog's name, hope it doesn matter abi? Just asking sha
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Olarewajub: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
kaysy:

I think you still need to do more design on ur blog, the blog to me is still a leaner, maybe u can check out my blog too http://www.kaysyconcept..com/

Besides, i wana use this medium to ask the house this (Just for confirmation) plz i want to get a custom domain for my blog http://www.kaysyconcept..com/ and the name i want to use is conpletely different from my blog's name, hope it doesn matter abi? Just asking sha
Wow, can i get some tutorial? How can i use paragraph when publishing with my phone?
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Olarewajub: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hmmm, all i'm just seeing is Copy And Paste.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by judacglobe(m): 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2013

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by otmorkly(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hi Jide, my name is Othniel Morkly. My blog is www.othnielmorkly.com.

I actually blog about Mobile Apps and SEO. I am interested in teaching Nigerian's how they too can develop their own apps and get them on the iphone/android phones hassle free. I'm interested in seeing Nigeria move to the next level.

I also help people enhance their wordpress blogs. if anyone is not satisfied with the way his/her blog looks, or behaves, just contact me. Infact, anything at all when it comes to blogs, just call me up, I will see how best to help you.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hello guys... My concept is still very fresh. 1month old, kindly check, review, follow, like and comment. www.9jafrikfashion..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by jtenna: 11:32am On Aug 03, 2013
Hi fellow bloggers, more grease to our elbows. I can see young nigerians have taken so much interest in blogging as a means of livelihood since there is a huge wave of unemployment sweeping our country.
I have a little advice to give newbie bloggers before I ask my question. I see that most of you are using google's blogger due to the fact that it is free. What will make your blog look more amateurish than it appears is that annoying .com at the end of your web address. Buy a domain name fellas, its just $10 Per year.
Now my question goes to experienced bloggers like jide (thought he was the one who opened the thread but he is nowhere to be found). I want to start a blog with google's blogger cause I can't afford wordpress domain name and webhosting (heard it is the best). I want to pay for my domain name with google but I heard they might not accept naira mastercard payment from nigeria (I have a 1st bank naira mastercard).
Question: what is the best way to approach this problem. What payment option should I use?
Hoping to hear from someone soon. Thanks.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by young5(m): 12:27am On Sep 26, 2013
Nice thread. Hope to learn alot here :-)
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by airade: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
HELLO HOUSE, ALTHOUGH I HAVENT READ ALL THIS POST, BUT THE LITTLE I HAVE READ, I BELIEVE THIS FORUM HAS HELPED SOME PPLE IN GETTING TO KNOW HOW TO BE A BLOGGER. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IS THERE ANY1 IN THE HOUSE WHO CAN TEACH ME HOW TO BLOG? I WILL BE REALLY GRATEFUL.

P.S I HAVENT USED A BLOG BEFORE grin

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
Something Big is coming!. Something big it will revolutionize the internet. Something so big it would change the way we blog. And its coming really soon. Blogging will never be the same again.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Edigrows: 2:45am On Oct 08, 2013
Hi pals, pls i will really appreciate your Reviews on my blog, I had been running it for sometime now and no much reviews about it... ur Praises and criticism are welcome, let's just hear what U think about the blog >>> www.editweaks.com
Thanks in advance Oooh!
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Dclique(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2013
Nice Thread. I also own a blog. http://sosmait..com Its dedicate to students Houdegbe North American University, but there also articles that interest other readers.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Lempeh(m): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2013
Am Samuel Attah a young and passoinate football writer, He doesn't claim to be an expert, but has a good understanding of football. Am the owner of Naija Soccer Talk Blog ( www.naijasoccertalk..com ) you call follow me on Twitter (@naijasoccertalk) I also spend little of my time on my new blog, Naija Cyber Tutorials ( www.naijacybertutorials..com ) writing simple How-to Tutorials on Technology and stuff related to it.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by oluwadanie1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
pls Oga Jide,cn u hlp me open a blog?if yes,pls jst text me on 08111230883 let me gv u my gmail acct nd ma password.i dnt knw y its nt workin here,pls hlp me
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Oworock(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
This is my blog www.9jaeducation.info is about nigeria education but can any one help me my domain is http://9jaeducation.info is not redirecting to my blog. And please anybody can check and tell me what and what am missing. Its just two weeks old now
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by ali700: 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
hey my name is Ali, i am the founder and C.E of aspiredtech.net have fun visiting my site.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by STBright: 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
Check www.collinsosite. to see how you can monetise your blog. Start making money with your blog now.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by mcvize(m): 1:14am On Oct 10, 2013
You help withdraw paypal and fund payza?
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by mcvize(m): 1:19am On Oct 10, 2013
Am samsha samson da founder of xtracash2pend@ http://xtracity..com.pls visit and tel me what am mising thanks.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by sweetiePe(f): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
My name is SweetiePie, a cool charming girl! I blog @ Rosyside.
Visit me here: www.rosyside.com/blog.htm
OR www.rosyside..com
OR www.rosyside.com/discussion.htm

Thanks alot!
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by dprince042(m): 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Jide, my Mentor. Please I want to be a full time blogger, I have visited your blog and its just awesome, I will be a regular visitor, you have the content and I appreciate your assistance by creating this thread. Now that I want to have my own blog, Is it advisable for me to buy a domain name, host it and use blogger or wordpress, I discovered you use blogger but I need your advise.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by bedfordng(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
j.tenna:
Hi fellow bloggers, more grease to our elbows. I can see young nigerians have taken so much interest in blogging as a means of livelihood since there is a huge wave of unemployment sweeping our country.
I have a little advice to give newbie bloggers before I ask my question. I see that most of you are using google's blogger due to the fact that it is free. What will make your blog look more amateurish than it appears is that annoying .com at the end of your web address. Buy a domain name fellas, its just $10 Per year.
Now my question goes to experienced bloggers like jide (thought he was the one who opened the thread but he is nowhere to be found). I want to start a blog with google's blogger cause I can't afford wordpress domain name and webhosting (heard it is the best). I want to pay for my domain name with google but I heard they might not accept naira mastercard payment from nigeria (I have a 1st bank naira mastercard).
Question: what is the best way to approach this problem. What payment option should I use?
Hoping to hear from someone soon. Thanks.
you can still buy domain name and pay via bank account.you can visit web4africa to buy a domain name and pay into their bank account in nigeria.its not a big deal, if u are havin problem with ur card,then use the alternative.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
dprince042: Jide, my Mentor. Please I want to be a full time blogger, I have visited your blog and its just awesome, I will be a regular visitor, you have the content and I appreciate your assistance by creating this thread. Now that I want to have my own blog, Is it advisable for me to buy a domain name, host it and use blogger or wordpress, I discovered you use blogger but I need your advise.

For starters, I always recommend you start with Blogger but get a domain name for the Blogger blog asap. Later on, you can move to wordpress if you wish to. I am on Blogger though...

oluwadanie1: pls Oga Jide,cn u hlp me open a blog?if yes,pls jst text me on 08111230883 let me gv u my gmail acct nd ma password.i dnt knw y its nt workin here,pls hlp me

My free ebook will guide you on how you can create your own blog.

airade: HELLO HOUSE, ALTHOUGH I HAVENT READ ALL THIS POST, BUT THE LITTLE I HAVE READ, I BELIEVE THIS FORUM HAS HELPED SOME PPLE IN GETTING TO KNOW HOW TO BE A BLOGGER. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IS THERE ANY1 IN THE HOUSE WHO CAN TEACH ME HOW TO BLOG? I WILL BE REALLY GRATEFUL.

P.S I HAVENT USED A BLOG BEFORE ;DTHANKS IN ADVANCE

Download my free Blogger ebook and you will be fine.

kaysy: @Jide, please can u help me out with the solution for getting adsense? initially i heard it was domain name then i bought my domain for $10. Secondly again i heard its privacy policy which i generated and published on my site, yet Google has refused to approve my adsense. plz i want to know is there any other thing needed to do? anyone with valuable answer can post. thanks

what is your blog url? read the mail sent to you and let me know why they don't want to approve your Adsense application.

Chibenze: Ogbonge of all people i so much love ur blog, it always give me little hope when ever i visit ur blog my is http://chibenze-alltopic..com my is that i dnt have a laptop dats my biggest challenge as a blogger, pls pm me,i want you to be my mentor on blogging

If you keep blogging the right way, sooner you will be able to buy your own laptop. I have guys that started with their phones and now blogging on their laptop. You too can... Your blog looks somehow. You need to redesign or use a lovely template. Even if you are posting with your phone, once in a while try to use PC to edit and organize your posts.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

For starters, I always recommend you start with Blogger but get a domain name for the Blogger blog asap. Later on, you can move to wordpress if you wish to. I am on Blogger though...

My free ebook will guide you on how you can create your own blog.

Download my free Blogger ebook and you will be fine.

what is your blog url? read the mail sent to you and let me know why they don't want to approve your Adsense application.

If you keep blogging the right way, sooner you will be able to buy your own laptop. I have guys that started with their phones and now blogging on their laptop. You too can... Your blog looks somehow. You need to redesign or use a lovely template. Even if you are posting with your phone, once in a while try to use PC to edit and organize your posts.

Baba Jide u don turn blogger of all bloggers oh. U just dey give advice like oga on top. Anyways, I salute you. I haven't checked ur blog yet, dnt even have the url. But from the comments on Nairaland e be like say feather dey ur cap. I am new to blogging, barely four mouths old and will surpass you someday.

www.9jafrikfashion..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by ujuslims(f): 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hi Jide and everyone. Great too see a family of budding blogger as we grow.
I'm Uju. Been blogging off and on since 2007 but taking it serious now. I have a few blogs but the two I'm facing now are ajuwayadays..com and firsthand views..com (taking out of name soon).
My advice to all of us is to develop original content for ur blog, over time you will find your voice and your leg in the blogosphere. Blogging is a way of life.
Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by ujuslims(f): 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hi Jide and everyone. Great too see a family of budding blogger as we grow.
I'm Uju. Been blogging off and on since 2007 but taking it serious now. I have a few blogs but the two I'm facing now are [url]ajuwayadays..com[/url] and [url]firsthandviews..com[/url] (taking out of name soon).
My advice to all of us is to develop original content for ur blog, over time you will find your voice and your leg in the blogosphere. Blogging is a way of life.
Cheers
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by dprince042(m): 12:29am On Oct 17, 2013
Good p.m Jide and fellow Bloggers, I already have a bloggerspot.com but I'm not just ejoying what I like doing and moreover it is not niche-pointed, I loved when I saw that you were only on tech and blog tips. I need advise, should I continue with that blog www.howwhats..com or make an investment into a full time blogging. I love seeing that my own idea is shared across the globe and apart from reading and blogging, there is no other thing I can forfeit my sleep for" I have been able to research and read many blogging setup kits and experiences from older bloggers. Should I go on to Pro Blogging?
Love you all!
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by ujuslims(f): 1:06am On Oct 17, 2013
dprince042: Good p.m Jide and fellow Bloggers, I already have a bloggerspot.com but I'm not just ejoying what I like doing and moreover it is not niche-pointed, I loved when I saw that you were only on tech and blog tips. I need advise, should I continue with that blog www.howwhats..com or make an investment into a full time blogging. I love seeing that my own idea is shared across the globe and apart from reading and blogging, there is no other thing I can forfeit my sleep for" I have been able to research and read many blogging setup kits and experiences from older bloggers. Should I go on to Pro Blogging?
Love you all!

hi dprice042. Making that decision to go pro on blogging is up to you but you have to know that blogging full time is like any other profession. It's not an easy walk in the park. It is a business decision to make. prepare you mind, write a business plan, have answers ready for the people who may try to stop you with negativity, belive in yourself, and yes possibly carve a niche for your blog, you can still go with more than one niche but keep it in the family, blog about relevant topics and things people will find useful.
Hope I have been of help. Cheers
my new blog is [url]firsthandviews..com[/url]
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by dprince042(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2013
ujuslims:

hi dprice042. Making that decision to go pro on blogging is up to you but you have to know that blogging full time is like any other profession. It's not an easy walk in the park. It is a business decision to make. prepare you mind, write a business plan, have answers ready for the people who may try to stop you with negativity, belive in yourself, and yes possibly carve a niche for your blog, you can still go with more than one niche but keep it in the family, blog about relevant topics and things people will find useful.
Hope I have been of help. Cheers
my new blog is [url]firsthandviews..com[/url]
Thanks to C.E.O of firsthandviews..com for your encouragement, I actually want to dedicate one full year dedicated to my blog as I've been able to choose a particular niche that is hot and I'm lucky my dad is ready to sponsor me, just finished my B.Sc, waiting for my call up.I still want to here from Jide our mentor and yeS> our ogbongeblog.com have been down for a couple of days now, upgrading? whats happening? or is it from my browser?
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by doingreat(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2013
Excelboi: I blog @ www.manchiko.com
it bn months i post dia last, bn kinda too busy and lazy!!! @ jide, i need your help pls, i want to start another blog and need to discuss sumfin wiv u!!! Ur email pls...
hi on what site is your blog hosred cos i kinda hate the ..com thingy

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply)

Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) / How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card / Post All Your Wordpress Issues Here (strictly Wordpress)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.