Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. - Webmasters (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. (55706 Views)

Hello All Nairaland Bloggers Come In And Check Out This Blog. / Bloggers Let's Create A Nairaland Bloggers' Club / Nairaland Bloggers Association. Join! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 11, 2013
j.tenna:

uwc. I hv sent u a pm
can't read it telling me i am not connected....
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by jtenna: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2013
Jregz:
can't read it telling me i am not connected....
i sent it directly to ur inbox. Or send me your website url directly 2 justineofori@hotmail.com so dat i can give some advice
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by eripecs(f): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
ujuslims:
Listen bro, don't give up. U can take another avenue to blogging. There are ways out bro. I see u have the passion that's why I'm saying this. Keep ur head up and blog like u are keeping a diary. Have fun. We r all here to help. Cheers
Hi slims! Been following u silently. Good job u are doing here. Pls let me hear ur view on my blog @ www.womanahome..com. Nice day!
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by henryobinna(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
hello y'all, am Henry obinna my blog is legitstuffs..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by drehdinho(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
[color=#550000][/color][i][/i] I need your help bloggers. I find it hard to activate auto read more. Please help a brother. Thanks
My blog is http://www.donosak..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Sknda(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by jtenna: 8:20am On Dec 14, 2013
drehdinho: [color=#550000][/color][i][/i] I need your help bloggers. I find it hard to activate auto read more. Please help a brother. Thanks
My blog is http://www.donosak..com
hi, if i could get u right, u need d 'read more' enable in all ur post? Just follow dis steps. When composing a post check d taskbar for an icon called 'jump break' its like a page divided in 2. Place ur cursor on where u want d read more to be then click on d jump break and save. Hope dis solves ur problem
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by henryobinna(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
hi evryone am Henry obinna my blog is www.legitstuffs..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by shegzy4luv(m): 1:43am On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 15, 2013
j.tenna:

i sent it directly to ur inbox. Or send me your website url directly 2 justineofori@hotmail.com so dat i can give some advice
www.adelowojregz..com or you can mail adelowoolanrewaju@gmail.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 15, 2013
henryobinna: hi evryone am Henry obinna my blog is www.legitstuffs..com
how did you make your blog colourful lyk dat..dis mine...thanks...adelowoolanrewaju@gmail.com
www.adelowojregz..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2013
shegzy4luv: Mine is http://electrorichy..com
copy and paste thing ...me like the design tho...even if you have to..y copy the post's topic with "welcome to linda ikeji blog "
not being harsh bro .....she's getting paid for online brand promoting
me too is upcoming got frustrated, deleted my blog,Just undeleted today
www.adelowojregz..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2013
henryobinna: hi evryone am Henry obinna my blog is www.legitstuffs..com
nice design
your post ..Kanye west blasted by police
chief.... HOW DARE YOU COMPARE
YOUR SELF WITH COPS is pretty long,gon.get readers bored (my opinion ).....use <a href=> <!--more--> where you want to hide the post in as in that "read more " thing
check my blog www.adelowojregz..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by vosquare: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
pls how do i place pictures by deir syd..pls

luk wat i tried wit dz post...http://www.vosquare..com/2013/12/beyonce-features-author-chimamanda.html#.Uq2cz7TusqM sad
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Orikinla(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
See True Life Forum of Bola Abass, the popular newspaper columnist.
http://abassbola88./
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
im using promo.c om.ng for ads on www.adelowojregz..com
http://promo. com.ng /signup/jregz
don't space it...... nairaland doesn't allow ads tinz
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by jimfend: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
http://www.sharpIQ.com is For Sale. Who is interested? contact http://www.sharpIQ.com/contact
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Lipso: 2:42am On Dec 18, 2013
Dear Nairaland webmasters, I need all the help to make this site standard and look professional.
www.westlifeelectronicssuccess.
Please assist me with the necessary hints/steps to take to make it up to standard. Am a newbie to all
these internet stuff. Thanks to you all.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 18, 2013
tell me what else i need to add to www.adelowojregz..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
hit 100+ visitors for da first time

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by jtenna: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
Jregz: hit 100+ visitors for da first time
the link i gave u, was it helpful?
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by jtenna: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
Lipso: Dear Nairaland webmasters, I need all the help to make this site standard and look professional.
www.westlifeelectronicssuccess.
Please assist me with the necessary hints/steps to take to make it up to standard. Am a newbie to all
these internet stuff. Thanks to you all.
hey! Run away from , it is very restrictive and limiting. They dont allow advertizing. Instead us blogger.com or a self-hosted wordpress.org.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
j.tenna:

the link i gave u, was it helpful?
Yeah
thanks a lot bro
want to ask you a question
im in unilorin, 300l microbiology and dey are a real handful of musicians over here,wanted to ask if i could talk them into paying me for uploading their songs on my blog
if possible at what rate....
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Lipso: 3:12am On Dec 19, 2013
@@ j.tenna thanks 4 d advise.Dat gives a 2nd thought.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by jtenna: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2013
Jregz:
Yeah
thanks a lot bro
im in unilorin, 300l microbiology and dey are a real handful of musicians over here,wanted to ask if i could talk them into paying me for uploading their songs on my blog
u are welcome dear, glad i could help. And for the record am a lady.lol. I feel 4 now u should focus on gettin traffic to you blog, only when u have atleast 300-500 suscribers and frequent reader/visitor could u think of advertizing for ur friends. Now wats d essence of paying for an ad space wen it wouldnt make any difference?
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by jtenna: 9:11am On Dec 19, 2013
Jregz:
Yeah
thanks a lot bro
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2013
j.tenna:

u are welcome dear, glad i could help. And for the record am a lady.lol. I feel 4 now u should focus on gettin traffic to you blog, only when u have atleast 300-500 suscribers and frequent reader/visitor could u think of advertizing for ur friends. Now wats d essence of paying for an ad space wen it wouldnt make any difference?
thanks a lot...
sorry for d gender mismatch
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by vosquare: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2013
vosquare: pls how do i place pictures by deir syd..pls

luk wat i tried wit dz post...http://www.vosquare..com/2013/12/beyonce-features-author-chimamanda.html#.Uq2cz7TusqM sad
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
GOD BLESS YOU J.TENNA....SEE ME WAS HAPPY WITH 100+ VIEWS ,i later got to 200+ ....today's almost 400

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by jtenna: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
Jregz: GOD BLESS YOU J.TENNA....SEE ME WAS HAPPY WITH 100+ VIEWS ,i later got to 200+ ....today's almost 400
u are welcome. The next thing is to capture ur visitor's attention and make them come back for more. Create irresistable offers i.e quizes and prices, tickets to shows, puzzles etc. Go to related sites like linda ikeji's. Post real comment along wit a link to an information they havent seen on any entertainment site. Interview a well knwn artist/actor n update with photos on ur blog, gives tips on how to get a celeb's number or personal contact, write a very short n snappy controversal topic on any famous thing and watch comments pour in write on scandals, they are the best way to get real audience.
Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
j.tenna:

u are welcome. The next thing is to capture ur visitor's attention and make them come back for more. Create irresistable offers i.e quizes and prices, tickets to shows, puzzles etc. Go to related sites like linda ikeji's. Post real comment along wit a link to an information they havent seen on any entertainment site. Interview a well knwn artist/actor n update with photos on ur blog, gives tips on how to get a celeb's number or personal contact, write a very short n snappy controversal topic on any famous thing and watch comments pour in write on scandals, they are the best way to get real audience.
Best of luck!
thanks a lot again
didn't know i was still counting
gon try this soonest

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria / Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) / How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.