Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,437 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. - Webmasters (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. (55830 Views)

Hello All Nairaland Bloggers Come In And Check Out This Blog. / Bloggers Let's Create A Nairaland Bloggers' Club / Nairaland Bloggers Association. Join! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hi, this is Eyram Hlortsi. I blog at http:// if you would want to make money online or from home, then you need to visit this blog which simplifies the process. Let's connect too.

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by ali700: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
goldenval:

Hi to all bloggers, I need your comments to my latest article about using blackberry in Nigeria, the article was published today in USA and I need my Nigeria bloggers to support me and comment pls.... Here is the link, www.smallbiztrends.com/2012/04/blackberry-african-market.html Thanks

how can i post my posts to their relevant pages. pls help. i am using wordpress.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by ali700: 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
how do i send my posts to their relevant pages on wordpress.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by ali700: 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
is it possible to use and gain from commission junction here in Nigeria
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
here is my Blog www.remenkonline..com In this blog, i revealed a simple way to earn residual income with a one time investment of N2000. That is my own way of getting some cash. I am still doing research about other methods of making money online such as blogging for money, writing ebooks, domain flipping, article writing etc. Once i am satisfied with the results of my research i shall definitely venture into them.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2013
bedfordng: read more tag is <!--more--> . Break tag is <br/> . Underline tag <u>what u want to underline</u>, bold tag <b>what u want to bold</b> Those are part of the tags used in formating post.so you can try and add more tags.when using blogger to compose, the html editor is what you will use if you want to input the tags because it wont work on the what you see editor.
I am using both blogger and bloggeroid android app yet they don't interpret html tags except when i do it from uc browser and pictures cant be inserted from uc... Any help on an app that would interpret
Ps : Interpret html tag is switched on already
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 15, 2013
Read more tag not working even when switched to html post composer
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by ali700: 1:33am On Nov 19, 2013
Hi guyz.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by ekaromail: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2013
My blog is for those who love great stories. If you want to take time off to relax with interesting stories, just visit http://www.karosstoryblog..com. And please don't forget to drop a comment. Thanks
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by mavtrevor(m): 10:40am On Nov 21, 2013
its amazing to see the number of Nigerian blogs, but the thing is most of us start blogging for the wrong reasons and easily get frustrated and abandon our blogs, blogging requires consistency and patience.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by wasak(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2013
Hello everyone! I just created my blog and I've been trying to publish some of my articles to no avail. each time I get 'an error occurred while trying to publish ur post please try again '

please What's d solution?
wasaknaija..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:57am On Nov 22, 2013
ali700: how do i send my posts to their relevant pages on wordpress.

Add categories and tags to the posts.

Olive64: http://www.learnxlr..com. Hey everyone... I need experienced bloggers to check this out and tell me what they think!

Blog not found

Williemxon: Fellow bloggers... My name is Williamson blogging @ www.lewillz..com
Pls I need a little help. How do I still place ads on my blog if it my already existing AdSense account has been blocked... Is there still a chance I can put ads on my blog?

If the blog is linked to the banned account, forget it. If you managed to place ads from a new adsense acct on the same blog, adsense will still ban the account sooner or later. [quote author=Akinife][/quote]
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2013
ali700: is it possible to use and gain from commission junction here in Nigeria

Yes. Promote the products and you get paid if you sell.

Jregz: Read more tag not working even when switched to html post composer

Click on the "read more" icon in the post editor toolbar

wasak: Hello everyone! I just created my blog and I've been trying to publish some of my articles to no avail. each time I get 'an error occurred while trying to publish ur post please try again '

please What's d solution?
wasaknaija..com

Problem with your internet connection. Disconnect, reconnect and try again.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:09am On Nov 22, 2013
miqos02: @ogbonge, whats wrong with your blog

I've explained what happened to the blog here. Back online now though...
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 24, 2013
how can i make addynamo show in mobile view of my blog www.adelowojregz..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 24, 2013
i did this linkwithin widget of a thing but it doesn't show related posts when on mobile view
how can i rectify this
www.adelowojregz..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Olive64(m): 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
JideTheBlogger:
Blog not found.
Blog not found? The problem may be from your end... Please try visiting it again. I repeat, http://www.learnxlr..com
Also, i recently opened my 2nd blog which is actually a photo-blog. It's a blog where i post all the memes and funny pictures i come across on the web. My dream is to create the largest meme and funny pics directory in Nigeria where people can check for latest photos. It's like a Gallery. Check it out @ http://www.coolestmemes..com ... Will soon get my own domain for the two. Please, you're like my idol Jide... So please review and tell me if i should just quit blogging or not.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by doyin2011(m): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
Good afternoon beloved. I trust your day has been proceeding smoothly.

It's the Nigeria Blog Awards 2013!

Please kindly take out time to VOTE "YouandI" in the Faith-Based category.

Visit http://nigerianblogawards.com/vote2013.php to vote directly or click the link http:///wD1Ak55eR1.

It's the blog I manage. Thank you for heeding the call.
www.youandi13.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by ujuslims(f): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
doyin2011: Good afternoon beloved. I trust your day has been proceeding smoothly.

It's the Nigeria Blog Awards 2013!

Please kindly take out time to VOTE "YouandI" in the Faith-Based category.

Visit http://nigerianblogawards.com/vote2013.php to vote directly or click the link http:///wD1Ak55eR1.

It's the blog I manage. Thank you for heeding the call.
www.youandi13.
Have done so. Hope you get it for ur category
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by vosquare: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
masters i nid ur helps on my blog. when i post sumtin long on my blog,it will bring it lyk dat on my blog
what i min hear is dat sum1 shuld just c d beginning of d post den click on it to view d remaining........sumtin lyk read more underneath nt 2 post everyitin @ once...pls if u no understnd wetn i dey talk,go to vosqaure..com nd linda ikeji blog on pc and c d post difference,i hv changed to meni template stil d same
i nid ur helps pls...veri urgent
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Olive64(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
vosquare: masters i nid ur helps on my blog. when i post sumtin long on my blog,it will bring it lyk dat on my blog
what i min hear is dat sum1 shuld just c d beginning of d post den click on it to view d remaining........sumtin lyk read more underneath nt 2 post everyitin @ once...pls if u no understnd wetn i dey talk,go to vosqaure..com nd linda ikeji blog on pc and c d post difference,i hv changed to meni template stil d same
I understand you.... just use this tag.... <!--more -->.... it automatically truncates your blogpost. Place it in your blogpost where you want "read more" to appear. Hope I answered your question?
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by ujuslims(f): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
vosquare: masters i nid ur helps on my blog. when i post sumtin long on my blog,it will bring it lyk dat on my blog
When you are in Compose mode, hover your mouse on the buttons there, there is one called READ MORE, place your mouse on the area you want to break the post from and click on the read more button. When you save and check your blog post, it should have a read more link. Hope it helps and if it does help, edit your older posts and do the same thing to them
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by vosquare: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
ujuslims:
When you are in Compose mode, hover your mouse on the buttons there, there is one called READ MORE, place your mouse on the area you want to break the post from and click on the read more button. When you save and check your blog post, it should have a read more link. Hope it helps and if it does help, edit your older posts and do the same thing to them
Olive64:
I understand you.... just use this tag.... <!--more -->.... it automatically truncates your blogpost. Place it in your blogpost where you want "read more" to appear. Hope I answered your question?
i didnt realy gt ur point slims bt its nw done,tanks 2 U ALL
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by vosquare: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
pls hw do i go by launchin my blog
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 01, 2013
vosquare:
i didnt realy gt ur point slims bt its nw done,tanks 2 U ALL
<!--more--> is whack...doesnt work,tried it on my www.adelowojregz..com
the bomb is <a href=> <!--more-->
learnt it on nairaland too after lot of complaints
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 01, 2013
after what happened to ogbongbe blog (permot me if spelling not correct )...should i give up my www.adelowojregz..com And move to WORDPRESS
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Dclique(m): 2:14am On Dec 01, 2013
i've seen some very nice blogs here. Well, mine is http://sosmait..com
Its a blog targeted at students of hnaub(houdegbe north american uni benin), but i also have articles for everyone.
Guest posts from blogs of similar niches are also allowed.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 01, 2013
Dclique: i've seen some very nice blogs here. Well, mine is http://sosmait..com
Its a blog targeted at students of hnaub(houdegbe north american uni benin), but i also have articles for everyone.
can you teach me aw to make my blog have dat kinda look and aw dose addynamo ads show in mobile view
www.adelowojregz..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by ekaromail: 4:56am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by wasak(m): 7:42am On Dec 01, 2013
Dclique: i've seen some very nice blogs here. Well, mine is http://sosmait..com
I love d look of ur blog. can u teach starters like us?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply)

Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) / How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card / Post All Your Wordpress Issues Here (strictly Wordpress)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.