Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. - Webmasters (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. (55752 Views)

Hello All Nairaland Bloggers Come In And Check Out This Blog. / Bloggers Let's Create A Nairaland Bloggers' Club / Nairaland Bloggers Association. Join! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by doingreat(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
Myah001: Mine is http://essencehaven..com/ please do visit, comment and share.
i really love the look of your blog. plz wat template do u use and how did u get those amazing pics?
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by miqos02(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
@ogbonge, whats wrong with your blog

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by djsean(m): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
Y'all check out the Nigerian Music Blog for ♠World™ - http://aceworldteam.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by moscoboy(m): 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
Top 5 Google Adsense Alternatives - Sites Like Google Adsense[center][/center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Every bloggers dream is to get an approved Adsense account.In my initial stages of blogging I was so desperate to get an adsense account.I tried every possible ways,but every time my application got rejected so i was forced to check about adsense alternatives. I just googled many words like adsense alternatives and sites like adsense and all. I got handful of sites like adsense. Then I tried to dig deeper into these sites to find out which one is good and which is not. After all research I found that none can pay you like adsense. But stick to the proverb Something is better than nothing. Today I would provide you top 5 adsense like sites. There are many advertising network out there all over the Internet. Real difficult lies in selecting the best network. Today I will give you a list of advertising networks which i found useful. These are some of the results obtained from my personal experience.

5 Sites Like Google Adsense
1. Adbrite
Adbrite is one of best site like Adsense.Adbrite pays their publishers on the basis of pay per click. It has got many great features like low payout , pay pal facility and many more. They also have some limitations,they are unable to provide wide range of ad units to its publishers. If you are getting a good amount of traffic then you can easily get ranked higher in its market place.

2. Yahoo Bing Ad Network

What will happen when two worlds biggest search engines tie up together. Yes,I am off to talk about Yahoo Bing Ads. Please don't get confused this with YPN and Microsoft's adcenter. It is said that in the nearing future Yahoo Bing Ads are going to outclass Google Adsense. Publishers can sign up to Yahoo bing ad network through Media.net. Getting their publisher account is quite tough (not much as you think but still it is somewhat tough) . If you have good amount of US traffic then you got better chance to be approved. Yahoo bing ad network enables its publishers to customize the ad unit in terms of style ,shape and size.The main problem of this advertising network is, it's has high payout of $100.

3. Chitika
Chitika which is preferably pronounced as CHIH-tih-ka is one of the best advertising network. Chitika entered into advertising firm on 2003.It is basically a search-targeted advertising network. Massachusetts based company had become a trusty channel between the advertisers and the publishers.If you have a good amount of US traffic then you can make good amount of money easily.

4. Infolinks
I cannot say Infolinks as an alternative because it can also be used along with Google Adsense. Infolinks is one among the best text advertising networks. You can add this advertising network using respective plugins available on their publisher page.In addition to text advertising they also provide many new features like Intag, Inframe. Minimum payout for Infolinks is only 50$ which is paid through paypal or wire transfer. I would recommend using this if you want to make some extra money other than your Adsense income.

5. Clicksor
Clicksor is one of the best adsense like site. Finest part of Clicksor is , you can easily get a clicksor account there are not much formalities like pageviews and all. Basically Clicksor is a contextual advertising network.Unlike all otehr advertisng networks cost per click (CPC) rate of clicksor is quite high. Minimum payout of Clicksor is $50 which is paid through Paypal.

" So wisely choose any one from the list provided. Don't stop at these alternatives you should keep on trying for an Adsense account. Hope you enjoyed my post."
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 25, 2013
moscoboy: Top 5 Google Adsense Alternatives - Sites Like Google Adsense[center][/center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Every bloggers dream is to get an approved Adsense account.In my initial stages of blogging I was so desperate to get an adsense account.I tried every possible ways,but every time my application got rejected so i was forced to check about adsense alternatives. I just googled many words like adsense alternatives and sites like adsense and all. I got handful of sites like adsense. Then I tried to dig deeper into these sites to find out which one is good and which is not. After all research I found that none can pay you like adsense. But stick to the proverb Something is better than nothing. Today I would provide you top 5 adsense like sites. There are many advertising network out there all over the Internet. Real difficult lies in selecting the best network. Today I will give you a list of advertising networks which i found useful. These are some of the results obtained from my personal experience.

5 Sites Like Google Adsense
1. Adbrite
Adbrite is one of best site like Adsense.Adbrite pays their publishers on the basis of pay per click. It has got many great features like low payout , pay pal facility and many more. They also have some limitations,they are unable to provide wide range of ad units to its publishers. If you are getting a good amount of traffic then you can easily get ranked higher in its market place.

2. Yahoo Bing Ad Network

What will happen when two worlds biggest search engines tie up together. Yes,I am off to talk about Yahoo Bing Ads. Please don't get confused this with YPN and Microsoft's adcenter. It is said that in the nearing future Yahoo Bing Ads are going to outclass Google Adsense. Publishers can sign up to Yahoo bing ad network through Media.net. Getting their publisher account is quite tough (not much as you think but still it is somewhat tough) . If you have good amount of US traffic then you got better chance to be approved. Yahoo bing ad network enables its publishers to customize the ad unit in terms of style ,shape and size.The main problem of this advertising network is, it's has high payout of $100.

3. Chitika
Chitika which is preferably pronounced as CHIH-tih-ka is one of the best advertising network. Chitika entered into advertising firm on 2003.It is basically a search-targeted advertising network. Massachusetts based company had become a trusty channel between the advertisers and the publishers.If you have a good amount of US traffic then you can make good amount of money easily.

4. Infolinks
I cannot say Infolinks as an alternative because it can also be used along with Google Adsense. Infolinks is one among the best text advertising networks. You can add this advertising network using respective plugins available on their publisher page.In addition to text advertising they also provide many new features like Intag, Inframe. Minimum payout for Infolinks is only 50$ which is paid through paypal or wire transfer. I would recommend using this if you want to make some extra money other than your Adsense income.

5. Clicksor
Clicksor is one of the best adsense like site. Finest part of Clicksor is , you can easily get a clicksor account there are not much formalities like pageviews and all. Basically Clicksor is a contextual advertising network.Unlike all otehr advertisng networks cost per click (CPC) rate of clicksor is quite high. Minimum payout of Clicksor is $50 which is paid through Paypal.

" So wisely choose any one from the list provided. Don't stop at these alternatives your ou should keep on trying for an Adsense account. Hope you enjoyed my post."
Didn't see chitika ads on my site, what could cause it had to remove it self
www.adelowojregz..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by doingreat(m): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
please i want to know how i can insert tabs into my blog www.happilyrich..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Trailblazerng(m): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
DO you mean page tabs? is yes. Go to pages, and thick show pages as top tabs
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by McCoded007(m): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
Just Started mine bout a week ago and i'm still working on it to make it an attractive and suitable and attractive one... www.sunriseitsolutions..com and www.dailyhealthanalysis..com .....will send request to everyone nw...
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by UsaNumber: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
Get a US phone number at http://www.usacallsms.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hello house... I'm a new member of the family and i want to know the best payment platform to use. Thank you.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by ameheo(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]www.amehemmanuel..com. pls check this out and tell me what u think!
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by ujuslims(f): 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
ameheo: [color=#006600][/color]www.amehemmanuel..com. pls check this out and tell me what u think!
Dude, when I clicked your link, it said BLOG NOT FOUND. Pls try and fix the link....something is wrong though.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Olive64(m): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2013
http://www.learnxlr..com. Hey everyone... I need experienced bloggers to check this out and tell me what they think!
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Williemxon(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
Fellow bloggers... My name is Williamson blogging @ www.lewillz..com
Pls I need a little help. How do I still place ads on my blog if it my already existing AdSense account has been blocked... Is there still a chance I can put ads on my blog?
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by kaysy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
Criticize this blog http://www.nairaschools.com/

Still under construction anyway...
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
kaysy: Criticize this blog http://www.nairaschools.com/

Still under construction anyway...
It's okay... I'm working on one too. Check out the draft http://pocketeconomist..com/2013/11/a-case-for-increased-pos-penetration-in.html Tell me what you think as well. It's a job in progress.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by kaysy(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
PocketEconomist: It's okay... I'm working on one too. Check out the draft http://pocketeconomist..com/2013/11/a-case-for-increased-pos-penetration-in.html Tell me what you think as well. It's a job in progress.

You have alot to do... but meanwhile i read your article and i will go for a POS machine once am done with registering my company and opening the corporate account. start work on ur blog now
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by McCoded007(m): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
pls s0m1 shld check out http://dailyhealthanalysis..com n tell me wat needs 2 be d0ne
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Akinife(m): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
[quote author=JideTheBlogger]Hi,

I am Jide Ogunsanya, the founder of www.ogbongeblog.com . If you are a blogger( newbie or Pro) or interested in blogging, I would like to be your friend so we can easily share ideas, reviews etc

To connect with me, simply view my Nairaland profile and send me a friend request. I will accept your request asap. You can also share the link to your Nairaland profile here so I can send you a friend request.

If there is anything you would like me to help you with, feel free to let me know. Feel free to drop your blog url and tell me what the blog is all about.

Happy Blogging!

thanks for the opportunity....
I have a blog and i have articles ready for the blog but the problem am having now is that i don't know how to remove the post from front page to side bar. what i mean is that i want to put new post on front page but i want the links of the old one to still be active. please help me. check the blog www.naijamoneyclass.com and see what i mean.

I also want you to check out my blog; www.naijamoneyclass.com and tell me what i need to add or remove from and to it
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 04, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Neither chitika nor BidVertiser is showing on my blog www.adelowojregz..com and adsense still noy accepting, wanted to register adsense, they said not a active publisher or still awaiting approval (which I find confusing since they did not notify me of being accepted or rejected, almost 4 days now .. Help
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by 360command: 7:28am On Nov 04, 2013
[quote author=Akinife][/quote] post date it and pre date your post
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by jmethelblog(m): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2013
Three awersom blog for you to get in with am ethelbert founder of www.jmethelblog..com Tech, www.celeb-bella..com celebrity and news why www.healthyjist..com health with beautiful makeup
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
kaysy:

You have alot to do... but meanwhile i read your article and i will go for a POS machine once am done with registering my company and opening the corporate account. start work on ur blog now
Thank you. I need to get this movement on... to stop this no change palava in lagos.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by bedfordng(m): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
Jregz: [color=#990000][/color]
Neither chitika nor BidVertiser is showing on my blog www.adelowojregz..com and adsense still noy accepting, wanted to register adsense, they said not a active publisher or still awaiting approval (which I find confusing since they did not notify me of being accepted or rejected, almost 4 days now .. Help
you realy have tto work seriously on your blog appearance/design.add read more tags to your post to shorten it on the home page.also format your post and add break tags to give visitors breathing spaceto digest.there is no way those ads companies would accept you with such blog.look for nice template and use
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by bedfordng(m): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
McCoded007: pls s0m1 shld check out http://dailyhealthanalysis..com n tell me wat needs 2 be d0ne
many of you realy need to work on your blog.your post are not well formated and also your templat needs tweaking or changes.you need to add read more tag, just see the way your post are all displayed fully on the home page via desktop view making scrolling up and down difficult for visitors.find a nice template for your blog
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
bedfordng: you realy have tto work seriously on your blog appearance/design.add read more tags to your post to shorten it on the home page.also format your post and add break tags to give visitors breathing spaceto digest.there is no way those ads companies would accept you with such blog.look for nice template and use
How can i add them....... Read more tag and break tags
Format post?
You avta help me brov
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by McCoded007(m): 4:12am On Nov 05, 2013
Thankx, will work on that

bedfordng: many of you realy need to work on your blog.your post are not well formated and also your templat needs tweaking or changes.you need to add read more tag, just see the way your post are all displayed fully on the home page via desktop view making scrolling up and down difficult for visitors.find a nice template for your blog
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by bedfordng(m): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2013
Jregz:
How can i add them....... Read more tag and break tags
Format post?
You avta help me brov
read more tag is <!--more--> . Break tag is <br/> . Underline tag <u>what u want to underline</u>, bold tag <b>what u want to bold</b> Those are part of the tags used in formating post.so you can try and add more tags.when using blogger to compose, the html editor is what you will use if you want to input the tags because it wont work on the what you see editor.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 05, 2013
bedfordng: read more tag is <!--more--> . Break tag is <br/> . Underline tag <u>what u want to underline</u>, bold tag <b>what u want to bold</b> Those are part of the tags used in formating post.so you can try and add more tags.when using blogger to compose, the html editor is what you will use if you want to input the tags because it wont work on the what you see editor.
Thanks a lot would try it out...
Is the undeline tag for links to another page having a similar story
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by kaysy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
Plz can someone answer this for me?
i applied for Google Adsense and the response i got after the first approval was

"Site does not comply with Goggle Policy"

Plz can someone go through my site and tell me what this Google Policy is.

See my sites below:

www.nairaschools.com

Domain is less than 6months old though...
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by koderNeptune(m): 12:27am On Nov 06, 2013
My name is Miracle Ayodele, founder of www.techracle.com. Techracle is a website for improving and contributing to the knowledge of Bloggers.

It discusses issues on blogging tips, plugins, themes etc. Also on social media, reviews, seo and adsense etc..
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by mubitechnology: 6:50am On Nov 06, 2013
nice work jide, i blog @www.mubitecth..com,pls what ar the things i need to consider when redesigning my blog, last i blog on computer maintenance and repair and information technology.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria / Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) / How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.