Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader (17182 Views)

T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People / T.B Joshua Again. Goodnews This Time, For Argentina. / Tb Joshua Again! Church Hiv Prayer Cure Claims 'cause Three Deaths' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Goldwine1(f): 4:45am On Apr 23, 2012
A true prophet of God, has no choice in what he prophecises. No man has the right to judge his fellow man, even Jesus in his time judged no man. So all ye critics be quiet and just watch because this is beyond the ordinary flesh.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 23, 2012
goldenval: All these ppl hating this man of God, I feel sorry for una!... Make una read wetin happen for bible regarding 400 prophets and only one among these 400 prophets were called fake prophet just like all of you were calling tb joshua names.

Read below.

2 Chronicles 18
New International Version (NIV)
2 Chronicles 18
Micaiah Prophesies Against Ahab
1 Now Jehoshaphat had great wealth and honor, and he
allied himself with Ahab by marriage. 2 Some years later
he went down to see Ahab in Samaria. Ahab slaughtered
many sheep and cattle for him and the people with him
and urged him to attack Ramoth Gilead. 3 Ahab king of
Israel asked Jehoshaphat king of Judah, “Will you go with
me against Ramoth Gilead?”
Jehoshaphat replied, “I am as you are, and my people
as your people; we will join you in the war.” 4 But
Jehoshaphat also said to the king of Israel, “First seek
the counsel of the LORD.”
5 So the king of Israel brought together the prophets—
four hundred men—and asked them, “Shall we go to war
against Ramoth Gilead, or shall I not?”
“Go,” they answered, “for God will give it into the
king’s hand.”
6 But Jehoshaphat asked, “Is there no longer a prophet
of the LORD here whom we can inquire of?”
7 The king of Israel answered Jehoshaphat, “There is
still one prophet through whom we can inquire of the
LORD, but I hate him because he never prophesies
anything good about me, but always bad. He is Micaiah
son of Imlah.”
“The king should not say such a thing,” Jehoshaphat
replied.
8 So the king of Israel called one of his officials and
said, “Bring Micaiah son of Imlah at once.”
9 Dressed in their royal robes, the king of Israel and
Jehoshaphat king of Judah were sitting on their thrones
at the threshing floor by the entrance of the gate of
Samaria, with all the prophets prophesying before them.
10 Now Zedekiah son of Kenaanah had made iron
horns, and he declared, “This is what the LORD says:
‘With these you will gore the Arameans until they are
destroyed.’”
11 All the other prophets were prophesying the same
thing. “Attack Ramoth Gilead and be victorious,” they
said, “for the LORD will give it into the king’s hand.”
12 The messenger who had gone to summon Micaiah
said to him, “Look, the other prophets without exception
are predicting success for the king. Let your word agree
with theirs, and speak favorably.”
13 But Micaiah said, “As surely as the LORD lives, I can
tell him only what my God says.”
14 When he arrived, the king asked him, “Micaiah, shall
we go to war against Ramoth Gilead, or shall I not?”
“Attack and be victorious,” he answered, “for they will
be given into your hand.”
15 The king said to him, “How many times must I make
you swear to tell me nothing but the truth in the name of
the LORD?”
16 Then Micaiah answered, “I saw all Israel scattered
on the hills like sheep without a shepherd, and the LORD
said, ‘These people have no master. Let each one go
home in peace.’”
17 The king of Israel said to Jehoshaphat, “Didn’t I tell
you that he never prophesies anything good about me,
but only bad?”
18 Micaiah continued, “Therefore hear the word of the
LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne with all the
multitudes of heaven standing on his right and on his
left. 19 And the LORD said, ‘Who will entice Ahab king of
Israel into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his
death there?’
“One suggested this, and another that. 20 Finally, a
spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, ‘I
will entice him.’
“‘By what means?’ the LORD asked.
21 “‘I will go and be a deceiving spirit in the mouths of
all his prophets,’ he said.
“‘You will succeed in enticing him,’ said the LORD. ‘Go
and do it.’
22 “So now the LORD has put a deceiving spirit in the
mouths of these prophets of yours. The LORD has
decreed disaster for you.”
23 Then Zedekiah son of Kenaanah went up and
slapped Micaiah in the face. “Which way did the spirit
from [a] the LORD go when he went from me to speak to
you?” he asked.
24 Micaiah replied, “You will find out on the day you go
to hide in an inner room.”
25 The king of Israel then ordered, “Take Micaiah and
send him back to Amon the ruler of the city and to Joash
the king’s son, 26 and say, ‘This is what the king says:
Put this fellow in prison and give him nothing but bread
and water until I return safely.’”
27 Micaiah declared, “If you ever return safely, the
LORD has not spoken through me.” Then he added,
“Mark my words, all you people!”
^^^
@the above,
Very instructive and quite timely. Thanks for sharing this passage of the bible.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by bizz(m): 8:05am On Apr 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Real pastors dish out prophecies, TB J dishes out profeces.
give ur your reasons please so we can learn.thanks
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by PA1982(f): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2012
bizz: have u been there.how did u come about there fake videos.let us have some if u really have any.i think people like you should shut up n listen/research first before talking.what is your problem.speak like a learned person.by the way who r u to judge.tell me if you r not a sinner.i have followed this man me God for a while now,initially i was mislead by people like you that talk without thinking.when i went there i knew what love really meant.pls just respect ur self and talk wisely.thanks

Talk without thinking?
You mean I'm not taken in by a charlatan.
You want to see an example of a fraudulent video?
I've posted up one of the more disgusting examples of what has been put on youtube andI'm happy to do it again.
Here you are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ekUre84WoE

I do not have ANY issue with honest faith.
I have an issue with cynical and heartless fraud and manipulation.
The video I've posted is such a clumsy fraud that I'm surprised this preacher's followers don't have it taken off Youtube.

Who can take seriously a preacher who allows this sort of obvious fraud to be made public?
Is there really anyone here who can't see what is being removed is an old dressing?
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by cindyrella(f): 8:46am On Apr 23, 2012
Chai This man again?? Lawd have mercy. lipsrsealed
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by fio(m): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2012
ekeroyal: You're always foretelling about evil things #GodIsWatchingYouWith3DGlasses angry angry

no brozz, it's n't so.....wat is the essence of prophecying long lyf when it' definately going to happen (it normal to live a long life).....read about old testament prophets....In my view, dis man is real.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by fio(m): 10:34am On Apr 23, 2012
agb2011:
he has never prophecied somethin gud, it is always death and doom. Ki lo de. He is an angel of doom

bcoz we're in a generation without faith and hope.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by njcdrich: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2012
'Why do the heathen rage and the wicked imagine vain things' is the word of God. You make mockery of God's servant just because prophesied in the name of God. Sir, prophet Joshua, do not let them distract you. Jesus Christ our Lord was also mocked. Which made Him to say: 'any one that blasphames against God shall be forgiven, any one that blasphame against the Son shall be shown mercy but any one that blasphames against the Holy spirit shall never be forgiven both in this world and the world to come'. You show yourself up by blasphaming an innocent man of God because you can speak, I pity you. Repent now before is too late. May God forrgive you all that are involved in this blasphamy against an innocent man of God.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by andyanders: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2012
May God continue to bless His anointed prophet, Senior Prophet T.B.Joshua. Only those who are spiritually blind that continue to label wrong names on his person. Because those who are in spirit will continue to applaud this man's work here on earth.

God, may you continue to bless your Prophet, Senior Prophet T. B Joshua , his ministry, his family and the womb that brought him to this part of the world be blessed in Jesus name, Amen. Also, let him be shown all things hidden from man by God for the emancipation of mankind.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by bizz(m): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2012
[quote autahor=PA1982]

Talk without thinking?
You mean I'm not taken in by a charlatan.
You want to see an example of a fraudulent video?
I've posted up one of the more disgusting examples of what has been put on youtube andI'm happy to do it again.
Here you are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ekUre84WoE

I do not have ANY issue with honest faith.
I have an issue with cynical and heartless fraud and manipulation.
The video I've posted is such a clumsy fraud that I'm surprised this preacher's followers don't have it taken off Youtube.

Who can take seriously a preacher who allows this sort of obvious fraud to be made public?
Is there really anyone here who can't see what is being removed is an old dressing?

[/quote] now i have some questions for you and your cohorts.1. Were you the one that filmed this video 2.if yes send me ur number if no then think . 3.why would you rather believe a video online than a prophet that speaks on worldwide tv and airs his program for everybody to criticise or accept. My friend i have personally seen what i thought was impossible unfold in my very eyes. Before i use to say a lot of wrong things about this man(God forgive me) someone called me one day and asked me the same questions i asked u.he said i should try for once remove biase from my mind and watch this man of God.i did and even visited synagogue twice,attended the prayer line. So pls dont post a video someone has edited.tell me what you know and can prove.if you need my number and more proof just ask.thanks for your time
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by wesley80(m): 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2012
^^ it would bebest if u didn't waste your time arguing with PA1982 its absolutely a waste of effort I can tell you. She claims to bea Catholic but fits in more as an agnostic or even an atheist. Save your strength for someoneworth it my brother.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by bizz(m): 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2012
wesley80: ^^ it would bebest if u didn't waste your time arguing with PA1982 its absolutely a waste of effort I can tell you. She claims to bea Catholic but fits in more as an agnostic or even an atheist. Save your strength for someoneworth it my brother.
thanks my bro.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by PA1982(f): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2012
bizz: now i have some questions for you and your cohorts.1. Were you the one that filmed this video 2.if yes send me ur number if no then think . 3.why would you rather believe a video online than a prophet that speaks on worldwide tv and airs his program for everybody to criticise or accept. My friend i have personally seen what i thought was impossible unfold in my very eyes. Before i use to say a lot of wrong things about this man(God forgive me) someone called me one day and asked me the same questions i asked u.he said i should try for once remove biase from my mind and watch this man of God.i did and even visited synagogue twice,attended the prayer line. So pls dont post a video someone has edited.tell me what you know and can prove.if you need my number and more proof just ask.thanks for your time

Is this a joke? the video was posted on Youtube by:
Subido por unendingsearch el 04/05/2010

TB Joshua prays for this woman with a terrible neck and back ulcer, and she is incredibly healed in Jesus' Name!

See more miracles on the SCOAN's official YouTube account - http://www.youtube.com/user/scoanTV/

SCOAN London - http://www.scoanlondon./
Emmanuel TV - http://www.emmanuel.tv/
The SCOAN - http://www.scoan.org/

Jesus is alive!

Why do you think I filmed such a farcical scam?
Why don't you talk to Emmanuel TV about it? There's footage from the tv show on the video, as you saw.

My cohorts?
I need cohorts to think for myself?

As for your personal experience, well, I've come across a poster here at Nairaland who's convinced David Copperfield can make an aeroplane disappear, so nothing would surprise me.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by wesley80(m): 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2012
^^^
Good for you. Now will u just drop it and believe whatever pleases you?
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Remii(m): 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2012
Death is not a prediction, everyone is going to die.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by cynthiafred67(f): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2012
This man again??
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed no comment.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by PA1982(f): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2012
wesley80: ^^^
Good for you. Now will u just drop it and believe whatever pleases you?

Where's the apology, wesley?
Remember those unfounded accusations of yours?
"now i have some questions for you and your cohorts.1. Were you the one that filmed this video 2.if yes send me ur number if no then think . 3.why would you rather believe a video online than a prophet that speaks on worldwide tv and airs his program for everybody to criticise or accept. My friend i have personally seen what i thought was impossible unfold in my very eyes. Before i use to say a lot of wrong things about this man(God forgive me) someone called me one day and asked me the same questions i asked u.he said i should try for once remove biase from my mind and watch this man of God.i did and even visited synagogue twice,attended the prayer line. So pls dont post a video someone has edited.tell me what you know and can prove.if you need my number and more proof just ask.thanks for your time"

Why don't you ask yourself why SCOAN allows this to continue on Youtube?
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by wesley80(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2012
^^ Didn't watch the video and I'm not about to and don't care what's in it, I convinced myself by seeing with my eyes and hearing with my ears, I suggest you do same. I can bet you've never watched any of his programmes but consider yourself smart cos you formed an opinion by reading peoples views on NL and watching you tube videos! Such a pity.
I owe u no apology and its ludicrous that you're asking for one from someone that's only trying to get u to use that thing balanced on your neck called a "head".
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by killafree: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2012
i hope he is not referring to the Pope who stated on his 85th birthday about 2 weeks ago that he could retire from active duties if he feels he is getting to old and week.....the pope said this before his so called prophecy.......hahahahahha
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by wesley80(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2012
^^ Do u have a problem with English? How does " retiring from active duty" translate to being called home by God?
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by benkings(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2012
killafree: i hope he is not referring to the Pope who stated on his 85th birthday about 2 weeks ago that he could retire from active duties if he feels he is getting to old and week.....the pope said this before his so called prophecy.......hahahahahha
u so blinded with criticism.....nd u ar assuming.....ASSUMPTION IS THE LOWEST LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE......

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by bizz(m): 2:04am On Apr 24, 2012
PA1982:

Is this a joke? the video was posted on Youtube by:

Why do you think I filmed such a farcical scam?
Why don't you talk to Emmanuel TV about it? There's footage from the tv show on the video, as you saw.

My cohorts?
I need cohorts to think for myself?

As for your personal experience, well, I've come across a poster here at Nairaland who's convinced David Copperfield can make an aeroplane disappear, so nothing would surprise me.

hello i do not know what u think u believe but i must tell u its baseless.i am a medical student and so i think i know to a large extent what is treatable n what is not.you do not have any proof at all.your argument is baseless.gush what r u thinking n doing.pls i do not intend to convert u(only the Holyspirit can) i just want you to stop insulting a man of God.u r no one to judge.u have ur faith,u also have ur good n bad.if someone judged u today because of what he read on the internet about u how would u feel.i want you to google this disease (liver plcc) and tell me if it is curable.then i can show u someone that was given a month to live on earth but still alive,working n happy over a year now.i want you to think about what u r doing
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by PA1982(f): 7:02am On Apr 24, 2012
wesley80: ^^ Didn't watch the video and I'm not about to and don't care what's in it, I convinced myself by seeing with my eyes and hearing with my ears, I suggest you do same. I can bet you've never watched any of his programmes but consider yourself smart cos you formed an opinion by reading peoples views on NL and watching you tube videos! Such a pity.
I owe u no apology and its ludicrous that you're asking for one from someone that's only trying to get u to use that thing balanced on your neck called a "head".

Intersting.
You didn't watch the video, yet you're criticsing me?
Why are you afraid to watch what SCOAN is putting up on the youtube?

And stop with the insults, wesley. They show you to mean-spirited and ignorant.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by PA1982(f): 7:06am On Apr 24, 2012
bizz: hello i do not know what u think u believe but i must tell u its baseless.i am a medical student and so i think i know to a large extent what is treatable n what is not.you do not have any proof at all.your argument is baseless.gush what r u thinking n doing.pls i do not intend to convert u(only the Holyspirit can) i just want you to stop insulting a man of God.u r no one to judge.u have ur faith,u also have ur good n bad.if someone judged u today because of what he read on the internet about u how would u feel.i want you to google this disease (liver plcc) and tell me if it is curable.then i can show u someone that was given a month to live on earth but still alive,working n happy over a year now.i want you to think about what u r doing

Why is a medical student defending a senseless scam?
When did I say your preacher put up the video?
I said his followers did.

Show me someone who has survived a bad diagnosis?
As a 'medical student' you must know faulty diagnoses happen.

But again, why defend that clumsy fraud of a video?
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by wesley80(m): 7:36am On Apr 24, 2012
^^^ Neither does she believe in Miracles, its all beginning to add up. So much for being a Catholic.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Canisma(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2012
The critics of T.B Joshua are confused.
Are they accusing him of performing fake miracles and healings
OR
Are they saying that his power of healing and prophecies are not from God almighty ?
They re just pathetic. They all formed their opinions through the information which they assimilated from other people. They even fear to watch his T.V, Emmanuel t.v. They just hate the man. Their pastors would open their mouths to tell them not to go to this prophet. How can you accept the judgement of a man of God against another man of God.
I ve never watched T.B Joshua criticize any man of God.
He even urges people that comes to his church to receives healing from their sicknesses to go back and continue worshiping in their various churches after receiving their healings.
HOW MANY MEN OF GOD WOULD TELL YOU THAT.
Like i said earlier, ANY MAN OF GOD THAT CRITICISES PROPHET T.B JOSHUA SHOULD BE AVOIDED.
He lacks a true connection with God Almighty.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by bizz(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2012
PA1982:

Why is a medical student defending a senseless scam?
When did I say your preacher put up the video?
I said his followers did.

Show me someone who has survived a bad diagnosis?
As a 'medical student' you must know faulty diagnoses happen.

But again, why defend that clumsy fraud of a video?
i am not defending a scam.i am telling u what i know.let me make u know something.i was born into a family that does not believe in miracles at all.i am a member of Gks.when i got to know the man of God i was initially against him like u r.i would look for reasons not to believe anything or even the videos.even when i do i look for faults rather than the good in it until i really got biase and my initial religion out.i got to understand a lot of things and i am still learning.dont get me wrong,i still attend my church but i now believe God works in miraculous ways.many me the proofs i have are people close to me n my family even my dad.i just want u to ask ur self in ur quiet time 'what are really my reasons for not believing and can i prove them'
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by antartica(m): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2012
The guy is going bonkers,likewise his blind flocks of mentally dabarued sheep. They should all be sectioned under mental health act,that is if there is anything like that in naija where obvious madness is the order of the day.

Same way he gave a mentally ill person poo and pee porriage for tv show and nobody seems to interfere as if there is no rational and legimate system in naija to protect the vulnerable. Same way oyedepo got away with ruthlessly abusing children whose parents and guardians themselves are more like slow poke children
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2012
antartica: The guy is going bonkers,likewise his blind flocks of mentally dabarued sheep. They should all be sectioned under mental health act,that is if there is anything like that in naija where obvious madness is the order of the day.

Same way he gave a mentally ill person poo and pee porriage for tv show and nobody seems to interfere as if there is no rational and legimate system in naija to protect the vulnerable. Same way oyedepo got away with ruthlessly abusing children whose parents and guardians themselves are more like slow poke children
U don't need any1 to prohpesy that u ll soon develop HIGH Bp,over ur obsession with Pst Tbj
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by bizz(m): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2012
Gaiden k:
U don't need any1 to prohpesy that u ll soon develop HIGH Bp,over ur obsession with Pst Tbj
he needs to be checked.pls say what u want to say but dont insult a man of God.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by uzoexcel(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2012
when he starts predictin d death of our ex rulers and leaders who v spoilt dz country, thatz when i ll tak hm seerious angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Bontee: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2012
^^^

He definitely did that just this last Sunday and to me . . . that is his most important prophecy and am waiting for it between now and June 1st.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir / 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too / Why Is It Unforgivable To Sin Against The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.