Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader (17186 Views)

T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People / T.B Joshua Again. Goodnews This Time, For Argentina. / Tb Joshua Again! Church Hiv Prayer Cure Claims 'cause Three Deaths' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by benkings(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2012
uzoexcel: when he starts predictin d death of our ex rulers and leaders who v spoilt dz country, thatz when i ll tak hm seerious angry angry angry angry angry angry
sometimes make u dy try use ur head, wat of if ur dad happen to b an ex ruler...............ur foolishness fit build house
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by PA1982(f): 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2012
wesley80: ^^^ Neither does she believe in Miracles, its all beginning to add up. So much for being a Catholic.

No answer, then?
You realise you're giving a really bad image of how one of your preacher's followers acts.
No answer?
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by PA1982(f): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2012
Canisma: The critics of T.B Joshua are confused.
Are they accusing him of performing fake miracles and healings
OR
Are they saying that his power of healing and prophecies are not from God almighty ?
They re just pathetic. They all formed their opinions through the information which they assimilated from other people. They even fear to watch his T.V, Emmanuel t.v. They just hate the man. Their pastors would open their mouths to tell them not to go to this prophet. How can you accept the judgement of a man of God against another man of God.
I ve never watched T.B Joshua criticize any man of God.
He even urges people that comes to his church to receives healing from their sicknesses to go back and continue worshiping in their various churches after receiving their healings.
HOW MANY MEN OF GOD WOULD TELL YOU THAT.
Like i said earlier, ANY MAN OF GOD THAT CRITICISES PROPHET T.B JOSHUA SHOULD BE AVOIDED.
He lacks a true connection with God Almighty.

No confusion here.
Not only does the man have no prophetic powers, but his church (SCOAN)publishes crudely faked 'healings'.
I hope that's clear enough
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by PA1982(f): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2012
bizz: i am not defending a scam. ...i just want u to ask ur self in ur quiet time 'what are really my reasons for not believing and can i prove them'

No?
Then why don't you join me in denouncing this crude scam?
You've seen the video, or at the very least the two stills from it.
As a medical student, you know very well just how truly crass the deception is there.
What more proof does anyone need, bizz?
Why continue to defender a video which was designed to deceive??
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by benkings(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2012
PA1982:

No?
As a medical student, you know very well just how truly crass the deception is there.
u are simply wasting ur time,,,,if u want to fight him u can go to his church,but i tell u u will surely fail becus u cant fight against God............nd if i may ask wu gave u d ryt to judge.......TBJ CONTINUE UR GOOD WORK
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Ptolomeus(m): 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2012
Lucy001: Recently, The president of Argentina survived an operation, dont really know her state of health @ d moment.

The president of Argentina survived the operation and is in excellent health for many months.
Joshua's prophecy has been a real failure that can only cause laughter. .
Search google Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Ptolomeus(m): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2012
Canisma: The critics of T.B Joshua are confused.
Are they accusing him of performing fake miracles and healings
OR
Are they saying that his power of healing and prophecies are not from God almighty ?
They re just pathetic. They all formed their opinions through the information which they assimilated from other people. They even fear to watch his T.V, Emmanuel t.v. They just hate the man. Their pastors would open their mouths to tell them not to go to this prophet. How can you accept the judgement of a man of God against another man of God.
I ve never watched T.B Joshua criticize any man of God.
He even urges people that comes to his church to receives healing from their sicknesses to go back and continue worshiping in their various churches after receiving their healings.
HOW MANY MEN OF GOD WOULD TELL YOU THAT.
Like i said earlier, ANY MAN OF GOD THAT CRITICISES PROPHET T.B JOSHUA SHOULD BE AVOIDED.
He lacks a true connection with God Almighty.

There is no confusion.
Joshua said that if the president of Argentina operated die.
The president of Argentina was operated for many months, his life is quite normal ...
You say that the prophecies of Joshua are inspired by God, but there is no such prophecy. Or did God make such mistakes?
It shows categorically that Joshua is a PHONY.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by wesley80(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2012
PA1982:

No answer, then?
You realise you're giving a really bad image of how one of your preacher's followers acts.
No answer?

Point of correction, I attend some other church but occasionally catch his programmes on TV. The reason u're at the level you are is cos you're yet to experience the awesome power of God first hand and I pray someday his presence would fill you and you get to finally understand what it is you think you're speaking about.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by jessMena(f): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2012
Mayb ur president shud start attending synagogue if u want solutn 2 d problems in d country because Ghana president attends synagogue n TB Joshua even prophesied he will bcome d president during their election....u don't expect Tb Joshua 2 go meet dem,if dey want his help dey shud go 2 him. Tb joshua is Attah Mills(ghana president) Adviser n mentor..GEj shud sit dere n b wasting time instead of using wat he has 2 get wat he wants.....Mcheeewww

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Ptolomeus(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2012
jookco:
“I see death of an Argentina leader but he/she can be saved if there is no operation. He may go into a comma but will come back to life later,” warned TB Joshua.

He said the people of Argentina could approach him for an update on how to handle the matter".

http://www.zimbabwemetro.com/argentina-leader-will-die-soon-says-tb-joshua/

ABSOLUTELY FALSE!
Joshua is not prophet, nor is there any hand of God in Him.
This is clearly demonstrated!

http://www.cadenaser.com/internacional/articulo/cristina-fernandez-operada-exito/csrcsrpor/20120104csrcsrint_4/Tes
04/01/2012

The operation that has been submitted on Wednesday the president of Argentina, Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, to remove a cancerous thyroid gland was made "without any problems or complications," announced the presidential spokesman, Alfredo Scoccimarro.

Today is Tuesday April 24, 2012 ..
The operation occurred FOUR MONTHS ago!
The president of Argentina remains in excellent health.
How can people be so dumb that still insist that Joshua is a prophet?
How can they say that is inspired by God?
All I said was wrong ... Joshua does not deserve more discussion.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by bizz(m): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2012
PA1982:

No?
pa1982,i have tried to make u understand but u refuse.i actually want you to ask ur self those questions.please believe what you want but i can assure u that even in years to come if u continue in this way u will only be able to defend ur points with obsolete videos as u will not have any new ones. Please read 1 thessalonians 5:21 just chose where u stand and pls look for other things to back up ur claims not those edited videos.thanks n God bless
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 25, 2012
Ptolomeus:

The president of Argentina survived the operation and is in excellent health for many months.
Joshua's prophecy has been a real failure that can only cause laughter. .
Search google Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner
Probably, he heard the news about Hugo Chavez purported death!
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by fio(m): 5:16am On Apr 25, 2012
jessMena: Mayb ur president shud start attending synagogue if u want solutn 2 d problems in d country because Ghana president attends synagogue n TB Joshua even prophesied he will bcome d president during their election....u don't expect Tb Joshua 2 go meet dem,if dey want his help dey shud go 2 him. Tb joshua is Attah Mills(ghana president) Adviser n mentor..GEj shud sit dere n b wasting time instead of using wat he has 2 get wat he wants.....Mcheeewww

may God bless u brother.....who knows what will happen if our country is directed by God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir / 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too / Pastor Enenche Celebrates 53rd Birthday With Orphans, Others; Distributes Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.