Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. (14703 Views)

Today, I Prayed For The President; I Prayed For Nigeria. Come In If You Wish To. / See Where The Beggars In Nigeria Come From / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by jafrano(m): 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2012
Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau is d only eligible person dat would take Nigeria to greater heights
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by AGBORMAN1(m): 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2012
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by ITbomb(m): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2012
ITbomb: Movement For The Actualization Of Gej 2015.
Ebele Must Rule Again

This is a clarion call on all those who are tired of Nigeria as it is presently constituted.The sponsors of Boko Haram have threatened to break Nigeria if GEJ contest the election. If we hate Nigeria as we claim, let us support GEJ with whatever we have to win the election by 2015. We are going to start mobilizing youths on face book any time soon.We have discovered that 75% of Nigerians want this
disintegration urgently except the few northern elites who own oil blocks.
Join the Movement for the Actualization of Ebele 2015, the only way to the promise land.

Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by AGBORMAN1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2012
With the Boko Haram led bombings in the North,
it will be Insane for somebody from the South South & South East,
to Vote for a Northern candidate for now.
I think President GEJ is a very luky man.
Northern/Boko Harams evil plans backfired.

Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by fm7070: 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2012
If Buhari and Fashola should run, GEJ will be shaken seriously.
Will PDP allow the plan to work? Can CPC and ACN come to terms?
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by AGBORMAN1(m): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2012
[quote author=ITbomb][/quote]
Agreed
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by sunky644(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2012
I think this GEJ of a man should just step aside and let PDP present David Mark(President)/Sullivan Chime or Rotimi Amaechi (VP) and ACN should form alliance with CPC to produce Buhari (President)/ Fasola (VP). With this we will ve a very stiff election, although we are sure of not getting to the promise land with any of them but we should be able to make some remarkable success. Anything short of this two, then we are still in for it...
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by teskyg: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2012
Buhari is a dead man.ElRufai,a bloody sycophant.David Mark and Fashola can do the work.The rest are jockers.
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by olyg: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2012
THE ONLY ANSWER TO TO THIS IS GENERAL BUHARI/PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE.
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by cynthiafred67(f): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2012
Buhari and Fashola
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by ismhab(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2012
George w. Bush as president and Tony liar as his V.P.
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by hubreality(m): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2012
Good idea but shouldn't they allow and support this Govt to move forward without the evil distractions of religion and ethnicity that ravaged Nigeria over the decades. Let's bury these ugly sentiments. Can't they just allow GEJ to run a selfless and transparent govt, the tenure has not finished.
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by babaowo: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2012
blancason:

Afam and Desola, u guys should take chill pills please......haba grin grin grin grin
.... They both have same thing in common, but i think guy should be more matured than d babe.
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2012
Looking at the whole SE, there is no presidential material at the moment.
There are two good candidates from SS-Adams of Edo and Amaechi of Rivers.

There are just two credible individual from the North-El-Rufai and Ribadu while the West can only boast of Fashola for now.
A good combination, that's politically viable and feasible, is El-Rufai/Fasola. (Because Adams will just be going for his well deserved second term) and there is no chance for Rotimi in PDP since Jumbo Dumbo would still be given the ticket.
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by babaowo: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2012
why people continue nominates candidates that will ruin their lifes?
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by mkpologwu(m): 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2012
IBB, Atiku, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Orji Kalu, Chris Ubah, or better still Tony Anemia
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by dextersmartx: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2012
Without a doubt! Fela Durotoye!
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by damoskiy(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2012
aliko dangote and babatunde fashola
david mark and my papa
adams oshiomole and dis ovation man
pat utomi and tunde bakare
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2012
AJpikin: U guys are dumb pricks, no wonder Nigeria still de where e de, you guys turn everything into stupid jokes, idiots nominate Rev. King as president and Aki as VP.
Pat Utomi for President
Col Umar for Veepee.
reading some posts from some people get M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ sick,everything turns into a joke,Ȋ̝̊̅ guess there should ßε̲̣̣̣̥ an aptitude test Ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ nairalanders,some ass need †̥☹ ßε̲̣̣̣̥ kicked off
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by kelvincoll(m): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2012
begwong: ROCHAS OKOROCHA-PRESIDO
NUHU EFCC RIBADU- V.P

you re so Onpoint!!! wink wink wink wink
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by bendazum: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2012
ismhab: George w. Bush as president and Tony liar as his V.P.
Guy u just dey wake up from sleep?We dey talk about Nigeria.OLODO!
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by gsmgold: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2012
begwong: on a serious note,Owelle Rochas Okorocha will be a nice nominee,but he will need to decamp to. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by CyberG: 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2012
^ Same sentiment that landed retardeen government on Naija head! Let Roachas prove himself for 8 years as governor of Imo state and gain more experience. He can then be a viable presidential candidate. Great countries are not built on sentimental election of leaders!
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by kinstinct(m): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2012
My heart sinks whenever i am reminded of the huge disarray of Nigerians regarding elections.

My thoughts:
- I do not believe Democracy is the best tool for governance but we do not have a choice so we have to make the best of it.
- It is difficult for a single person to bring a significant positive change in Nigeria.
- majority of us are nominating people that they they feel are likely to win because of regions they come from, instead of who they believe with good governance by insisting we have parties with practical manifestos. we should insist on a better system rather than individuals that may lead for a maximum 8 years and we start another 'tinini tanana' again.

So i will prefer a topic like "WHICH PARTY SHOULD BE VOTED FOR IN 2015" for instance. I know many believe we are yet ready for this but we have to move towards our desired destination before we get there.
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by magickay7: 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2012
I'll back a El Rufai/Fashola ticket,north and southwest votes guaranteed,,,only doubt is about el rufai,,,,,
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by Arnoldo(m): 1:46am On Apr 24, 2012
Rochas okorocha

Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by lagcity(m): 1:48am On Apr 24, 2012
fm7070: If Buhari and Fashola should run, GEJ will be shaken seriously.
Will PDP allow the plan to work? Can CPC and ACN come to terms?

PDP will not only be shaken but will be completely dislodged. Then they will try to use violent force. But then, they'll still be outnumbered. That ticket is a winning combo anyday.
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by OmawumiMegbele(m): 5:47am On Apr 24, 2012
[size=20pt]President:: Omawumi Megbele[/size]
Vice president:: Still vacant, you can apply if you'll want to run with me
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by bisiofgod(m): 6:22am On Apr 24, 2012
T.B. Joshua for president
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by faboulicious(m): 7:01am On Apr 24, 2012
RIBADU & EZEKWESILI, or RIBADU & OKONJO IWEALA .we seriously need a combo of someone who can figth coruption as well as a technocrat who can drive the whells of our economic potentials to its fullest.shikennah
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by Probity100: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2012
We need vibrant people who are epitome of excellence. Those who have managed people, business empire successfuly. So, i suggest
Aliko Dangote President
Godswill Apkabio- VP
Re: Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. by Harpesin(m): 8:28am On Apr 24, 2012
I wil nominate Rochas Okorocha as President and Fashola as vice.....but Rochas wil hav to decamp to ACN......shikenna..

List Of Political Parties In Nigeria / Convert Sambisa Forest To Grazing Land For Herdsmen, Benue Youths Tell FG / NGOs Withdraw Workers As Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks On Borno, Yobe