Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,518 members, 7,861,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive - Health (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (198817 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
@udoka...hottes! You too sharp! Dh go know for im mind say na setup but e can't chout!

@seanbell....u better collect ur cane jare. See as ipio say she no dey fear our cain!

@ebony...I no wan even imagine the kin hunger wey go dey catch you!

@all..shebi all dis oyibo wey google dey re-direct to this page no go think say na latin I dey speak grin

@ipio. WHATTTTTTTTTTT angry angry na so u think? Have u seen the cane? Fear the cane Ipio!

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
Rocksqueen lollllllllllll @the kind hunger wey go dey catch ebony... she tell u say hunger dey catch her? Ebony no mind her jor, carry waka, we must win!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ipio(f): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
Hi all, e be like say udoka and Rocksqueen cane go pain pass seanbell own o,I don repent sharp sharp abeg, as I take eye see that Rocksqueen cane, na so I just run go keep the fufu wey I been wan chop come carry wheat o, tomorrow na fruit strictly by the grace of God, I wan try this ebony orange peel detox but as I dey 2 weeks wait, make I pipe down small, ebony pls us know if it works for you. you all should have a very beautiful weekend.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
@all. I weighed on saturday and I was 78.6kg. But even if am begged on bended knees to weigh in today, I won't. Cos I chop eba three times yesterday with three different soups! I may say it wasn't much but I know that my scales will say the truth if I dare ask it. embarassed
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
@Rocksqueen
hahahha, u dey enjoy urself ooo. You are doing well oo 78.6kg shocked, everything is possible ooo.

i started another around of healthy eating today, will log todays food by tomorow.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
ipio: Hi all, e be like say udoka and Rocksqueen cane go pain pass seanbell own o,I don repent sharp sharp abeg, as I take eye see that Rocksqueen cane, na so I just run go keep the fufu wey I been wan chop come carry wheat o, tomorrow na fruit strictly by the grace of God, I wan try this ebony orange peel detox but as I dey 2 weeks wait, make I pipe down small, ebony pls us know if it works for you. you all should have a very beautiful weekend.

Lolllll!! Sharp babe for dropping the fufu smiley u for confess!
Happy two week wait and symptom spotting. As for me, am walking gingerly (as usual)...though am feeling d pre-af cramps,but..my faith is built on nothing less... smiley
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by infotail(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
lose weight and fat belly.am so happy to share with you my testimony.formally i was over weight and also i had fat belly as young as i am which made me to be ashamed of my self,even to woo a girl,i no ft due to my fatbelly.i was afraid of being insulted.
But now,am a very cool guy.i chyke ant girl i want due to am now normal.and the amazing part is that i losed weight with just sticking to advice and recipes.
i got the advice and food diet when i was researching google and i was redirected to www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng.
This www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng is the secreat of my happiness today.i owe appreciation to the owner of that site.kudos bro
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2012
@Rocksqueens
lol @happy 2ww and symptom spotting. Am CD22 today, surprise! surprise!! l never spot any symptom this cycle, cant really say when l Oed, maybe CD18/19 or even CD12/13 loll. l no understand myself this cycle, only praying for the 11th hour miracle to locate me and us!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2012
log for yesterday

morning: one apple with water
afternoon: Irish potatoes with fish
evening: one piece of crackers biscuit with peanut
night: wheat with afang soup and assort meat.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2012
hello ladiess

Todays log
breakfast: 1 indomie and 1 boiled egg

Rocks,Symptom spotting can drive you crazy ooo
UdoPauli, i dey watch and wait with you
Ipio, How far?any lashes?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2012
@udoka...I join my faith with yours hon.Just that sometimes its so hard to keep d faith.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by sonie1: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
Have anyone tried out Slim & Trim from Nature's Way?
Its amazing how this weight loss product works. The
result is cool and has no side effects. You will thanks me for
directing you to its use. You should call 08184384476
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 8:50am On Nov 07, 2012
@Rocksqueen
thanks dear. i don spot one symptom today i.e feeling sleepy even after sleeping for 7hours last night grin

yesterday log

morning: one pear with water
afternoon: ofada rice+moimoi+fish and fruit salad as dessert
night: stemmed vegetable (green) with fish. a handful of chin-chin and peanut.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ipio(f): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
hi all, I've been mia, too much work,I can't even muster d strengt to post.
@Rocks, no be small symtom spotting o.
@seanbell, I don repent true true o, I de fear Rocks & udoka cane.
@udoka,u r doing just fine, well done but chinchin?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ipio(f): 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
monday's log
breakfast-few pieces of garden eggs & water.
lunch-small fufu wit bitter leaf soup.
Diner-plenty pawpaw & water.
Tuesday's log
breakfast-few spoons of jellof rice & one boiled egg.
Lunch-wheat/2 pieces goat meat wit ogbono.
Diner-handful of peanuts & plenty water.
Will post today's own 2morow.
@ ebony, how is d detox/dieting?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2012
@ipio
no mind me with that chin-chin, someone give DH chin-chin and cake, d thing dey there dey eye me grin, l go dey eat am small small, dont worry am used to the canegrin.
You are doing well too...hahahha @fufu
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ipio(f): 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
udoka2, I don't even know wat's my wit fufu dis days self, b4 I no de chop am o, abi na EARLY preg.tins? hahahha
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 7:11am On Nov 08, 2012
@ipio if na early preg tins...abeg chop dey go!norin do you!

Which kin wahala be dis biko kwanu!As I type am smelling fufu in my mind. Not all these effizy fufu o!The type that is fermented and pounded...like the one Udoka was eating in her village smiley

Choi! Remember the type they used to make in those days during harvest or burial or traditional marriage...wey if u chop am finish you go they find perfume for ya hand cos e go they smell like nya-sh!Always served with egusi soup and enuf stockfish(licks lips miserably)
I need to eat this morning, this is the hunger talking!Ipio u see wetin u don cause? How I go dey hungry at after 7 in the morning embarassed
Weighed myself today, am 78.6kg! I can't believe I've lost so much.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2012
@ipio
yes ooo, na early pg sign joor.

@Rocksqueen
must u be too description to make me salivate? grin, if l fall into this temptation na u cause am oo!

ysterday log:

morning: 5 garden egg with water
afternoon: rice and beans with fish and one banana
night: one meat pie(na early pg sign too, so no flogginggrin) with water and one banana
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
hi my peeps,
spotted another symptom today oo cheesy

Here is it, CD26 today. I couldnt stand my usual perfum today,it seemed as if l poured the whole perf on my body. In the morning, didnt know my colleage touched fish, immediately she entered my office, the whole place was smelling of fish, had to tell her shes smelling fish fish, she was surpised l perceived that. This afternoon again, l couldnt eat the food l booked, becuase of the smell, the smell was horrible that l gave it out and shared from another.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ipio(f): 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
udoka,cd26? hum dat is it o,me I know say e done happen, all dls symptom can't be 4 noting abeg,I really do pray this is it for u Dear.
Rocksqueen, lf you and udo join me for this fufu train eh, no be be small strokes I go arrange keep for una o, me I don kuku run enter wheat level before I go gain back all the weight wey I don try lose,dat ur detailed description fit make person change mind o.
Am on cd25 and my boobs are so heavy and painful, this normally happen few days before af but this time around eh, e three much, God dey sha.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ipio(f): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
yesterday's log
Breakfast-two boiled eggs/few pieces of biscuit/water
Lunch-few spoons of beans
Dinner-about eight small small pieces of yam and sauce
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
ipio, amen o, am crossing my fingers and legs for u too. but shaa l have a cycle length of about 37days, so l still have 11days to go, l hope say all the symptoms no dey for my head.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ipio(f): 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
Even if na for head God go turn am to reality ,me I no even do anything special this cycle but am still believing, my cycle has bn between 24-26 days.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2012
Udoka...abeg let us cross our fingers and legs for you, afterall na tww we dey! THIS IS GONNA BE THE MIRACLE WE'V ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

@ipio. We dey our own, u bring talk of fufu come..u are to blame!!!

Am on cd 27 I think..I no gree look calender or acknowledge any symptom cos I am trying to ease up on the usual pressure. Whether that wan follow wetin dey do person!

Still having small small cramps sha but like I said..my faith is built on nothing less, than Jesus' blood and Righteousness, I shall not fear........but only lean on Jesus' name.On Christ the Solid Rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand..........
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 8:24am On Nov 09, 2012
tww is a craziest time for any ttcer. May God see us thru.

food log

morning: 3 bananas with a handful of peanut
afternoon singapore noodle with veg and one pcs of chicken and shaki
evening: tiger nuts
night Wheat with afang soup and 2pcs of meet.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ipio(f): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2012
e be like say rocksqueen don go take care of fufu wella,abeg log make udoka finish u with 100 strokes.
me am crossing every part of me for us all this cycle. tww is truly something else in this journey.
yesterday's log
Breakfast-nil
lunch-wheat with vegetable soup
Dinner-2 roasted corn& few garden eggs
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2012
hmmm, l was eying roasted corn yesterday evening, so tey keke wan jam me, l will definately eat it today.. yummy already salivating!
No mind Rocksqueen, shes dodging the cane, l sabi her sytle.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
Lollzzzzzz all u pipo, una no go use laff kill person o!
cheesy

I no dey fear cain cos I have been conforming tongue

Yesterday's log:
Breakfast-One serving spoon of rice and vegetable with one meat.

Lunch-Nil

Dinner-Popcorn and coconut smoothie

Today's log:
Breafast-One serving spoon of rice and vegetable with one meat

Lunch-Nil

I don chop yam sotay e no dey hungry me again...I am actually in a fufu mood....fufu with hot spicy soup that is not too thick like Oha or Achi wey dem cook with firewood (no bi gas matter, the smoke gats to smell for the soup)
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2012
lollll, better go ur village go cook with firewood, e never dey hungry u shaa.
How did you do the coconut smoothie?

today
morning: tiger nuts with water
afternoon: cocount rice, plantain with chicken

i wont update again till monday.. l no get home connection, and never replace bb.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
@udoka...no worry, I will get over it sharp sharp....dat one na threaten I too like dis my new weight to try am!

Am starting my vacation and dh wants us to travel for R and R!

Me I don't really want to fly cos I don't want anytin like gravity to near my belle and dislodge implantation(don't I sound like a crazy old woman?am sure dh thinks so cos e just dey look me like say I dey act film smiley. )

Anyway I dunno if I will be able to update either but I will come online as soon as I can.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ipio(f): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
Rocksqueen,I de jealous u o,abeg go enjoy urself jare, u need am,me I know say na twins go follow u come back. safe trip and God bless u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (83) (Reply)

Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.