Stats: 3,161,590 members, 7,847,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive - Health (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (198531 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
Monday

Breakfast: Pineapple
Lunch: Rice & plantain & fish

Tuesday
Breakfast: Apple
Lunch: Beans & Plantain & beef
Dinner: Indomie & Egg

Wednesday
Breakfast: Apple
Lunch: Yam porridge & fish
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 11:48am On May 01, 2013
Favoredgirl, weldone o,i can see ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ determination, U̶̲̥̅̊ ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ don bcome babe by now o.

Yippee! I now weight 68kg, I'm loving it so much, if not ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ my big bust a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ bombom, U̶̲̥̅̊ ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ call me lepa, does anybody know wat i can do to flatten my boobs a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ bom?

Wia is evribori na, is it only favoredgal loosing weight now? Let's all congratulate blessedmom, she's already preggy so she's not on diet again, Ticha how now hoppe ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ treatment was successfull?  beg we await  ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ news

Mamatrippplet, wats goin on, U̶̲̥̅̊ don lepa finish? Come on all, let's fight to finish, as ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ me, I'm gradually increasing my intake, guess i need to take it easy, I'm looking too lean on my face, tired of pple asking me wats wrong with me
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 6:22am On May 02, 2013
good morning fruithful sistas.so happy to discover dis thread.hope i can join u as i seriously need to shed weight.my gynae says its wat is hindering af from coming n i dnt even look my weight.he wonders were am storing up d fat.pls i am reading tru d posts bt i wil be grateful if i can get any tips.i c af only 3tyms a year
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 7:31am On May 02, 2013
Iyabetajos: good morning fruithful sistas.so happy to discover dis thread.hope i can join u as i seriously need to shed weight.my gynae says its wat is hindering af from coming n i dnt even look my weight.he wonders were am storing up d fat.pls i am reading tru d posts bt i wil be grateful if i can get any tips.i c af only 3tyms a year

Hey, welcome, what do you currently weigh? and what is your height?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 7:31am On May 02, 2013
twingirls: Favoredgirl, weldone o,i can see ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ determination, U̶̲̥̅̊ ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ don bcome babe by now o.

Yippee! I now weight 68kg, I'm loving it so much, if not ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ my big bust a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ bombom, U̶̲̥̅̊ ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ call me lepa, does anybody know wat i can do to flatten my boobs a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ bom?

Wia is evribori na, is it only favoredgal loosing weight now? Let's all congratulate blessedmom, she's already preggy so she's not on diet again, Ticha how now hoppe ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ treatment was successfull?  beg we await  ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ news

Mamatrippplet, wats goin on, U̶̲̥̅̊ don lepa finish? Come on all, let's fight to finish, as ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ me, I'm gradually increasing my intake, guess i need to take it easy, I'm looking too lean on my face, tired of pple asking me wats wrong with me

Well-done. 68kg no be beans
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 10:50am On May 02, 2013
Iyaibetajos, welcome, looking forward to ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ carrying those triPlets, it is well

1 wil suggest you stuff U̶̲̥̅̊ on vegetable a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ fruit a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ protein, start from there, though ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ weight a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ height also matters, get your bmi 1st so as to know wat U̶̲̥̅̊ are planning to loose.

I'm sure with you watching wat you eat + mild excercise af ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ become regular
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 11:26pm On May 02, 2013
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 9:25am On May 03, 2013
@all, im starting a 7 days fruit and salad diet from tomorrow. so sat - sat....no food! just salad and fruits.

i feel like i need some sort of detox after all the indulgence for my birthday.

My fav fruits are orange, apples, pineapples and pawpaw and i will be making a diff salad everyday, tomorrow, im starting with potato salad,

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Ticha: 10:33pm On May 03, 2013
My dear sisters, I dey o. Currently stimming. Downregging was so difficult and really stressed me out. Anyway, I am almost done!

Twingirls, massive congrats to you!!! Well done. You need to up your calorie intake o.
More grease to everyone's stomach!

T x

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 12:10pm On May 04, 2013
@ Ticha, ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ to hear from you, tank God you are doing fine

@favoredgal, sho weldone o, na to finish o, na real cleansing you wan do o, wish  can join you, long throat no go gree! But  ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ try sha, my main prob now is d exercise to do, i really need it but don't which one is safe, any suggestion?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 6:20am On May 05, 2013
@twin galz n favoured gal.sorry been tryin to post its nt uploadin.thanks for d wonderful welcome.hmmn my weight was 102kg bt reduced 2 94 after i startd metformin(stil ful ground abi?)
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 6:27am On May 05, 2013
my bmi is abt 37 cant recall height.used to lyk snacks n soft drinks bt once on metformin,i throw up once i eat such.plan to lose 20kg bt as mamaT talk,na small small
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 6:30am On May 05, 2013
@twingalz thanks for d prayers ur twins shall nt tarry longer oh..i wanted twins initially bt as dh cm get small income increase i say make i add 1(no mind me i wan drain d poor guy pocket)i wil register @a gym close by n work on my diet seriously ohhh
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 11:01am On May 05, 2013
Iyabetajos: @twin galz n favoured gal.sorry been tryin to post its nt uploadin.thanks for d wonderful welcome.hmmn my weight was 102kg bt reduced 2 94 after i startd metformin(stil ful ground abi?)

Ok cool. Apls take d diet seriously. Weight loss / gain is 70percent what we eat. Eat three square meals and never skip breakfast. If you like cereal special k, quaker oats and muesli is good. Use it with skimmed milk and no sugar. Boiled unripe plantain is gd, boiled or baked sweet potato is gd, salad with little or no dressing, moinmoin, beans with very small palmoil, etc. Eliminate completely rice yam and non wheat bread from your diet.

Good luck
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 8:19am On May 06, 2013
@ all, weldone o, its well

@ iyabetajos, God wil help you o, dt bmi na obese o, I'm sure its contribution to ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ irregular period is like 80 percent, pppls take ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ diet a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ excercise serious, I'm sure by God's grace ull conceive easily if you can loose Ĵüs† 10 percent of ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ pppresent body weight, it ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ be benefical to ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ pregnancy (complication free) if U̶̲̥̅̊ can loose d fat.  wish you well, triplet fit U̶̲̥̅̊ o, dem go make U̶̲̥̅̊ loose weight even more a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ ppls stop d soft drinks, its deadly fo our health

@ aLl, pls dis metformin dat makes everibori loose weight so fast, wat is it ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ can i use it wout docs prescription?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Ticha: 9:31am On May 06, 2013
twingirls: @ all, weldone o, its well

@ iyabetajos, God wil help you o, dt bmi na obese o, I'm sure its contribution to ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ irregular period is like 80 percent, pppls take ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ diet a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ excercise serious, I'm sure by God's grace ull conceive easily if you can loose Ĵüs† 10 percent of ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ pppresent body weight, it ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ be benefical to ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ pregnancy (complication free) if U̶̲̥̅̊ can loose d fat.  wish you well, triplet fit U̶̲̥̅̊ o, dem go make U̶̲̥̅̊ loose weight even more a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ ppls stop d soft drinks, its deadly fo our health

@ aLl, pls dis metformin dat makes everibori loose weight so fast, wat is it ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ can i use it wout docs prescription?

Metformin is used to regulated the cycles of wowmn suffering from pcos. As you know pcos causes weight gain, irregular periods, hormonal abnormalities and hair growth in undesireable areas eg face. It is also used to treat diabetes. I will strongly urge you not to take it if it is not prescribed. Remember, you are trying to get your body ready for conception not the other way round!

Yoy are getting on well, Shey na you don reach 68kg so? Just keep it at slowly and steadily and you'll get there!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 10:03am On May 06, 2013
so my diet starts today really, cuz this weekend i ate what was left of my birthday cake, i ate rice self yesterday and pork meet.

Anyways for breakfast i ate an apple and i brought a bowl of pineapple for lunch

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Beetle: 5:05pm On May 06, 2013
@ Ticha, how is it going? Hope ure enjoying the bank holiday?

Sorry to crash your thread Ladies!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Ticha: 6:51pm On May 06, 2013
@ Beetle, I am getting there slowly and surely. Day 4 of stimms today and I can feel the effects on my left side. Headaches from DR finally gone thank God! Thanks for asking my dear! How is everything with you?

Spent the bank holiday in Devon so away from housework and the garden! Also feel a bit rested so ready for my students tomorrow grin
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 7:31am On May 07, 2013
ladies thanks a lot.am working seriously on that.so yesterdays routine; breakfast:oats n milk without sugar lunch:didnt take anything cos i wasnt hungry dinner:baked sweet potatoes with an apple
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 4:42pm On May 07, 2013
@ Ticha tanks so much, i googled d metformin a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ i know its a no go area ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ me, tanks so much, iv been so carried away wt dis weightloss stuffs.
So how's ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ treatment going? By His grace it ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ be a succes, Ĵüڪ† remember to pray always

Favoredgal, welldone, how is d fruit a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ veggy diet?  try eating a full veggie salad plate at least once a day plus i always fill my plate up wt veggies a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ put small portion food, dat way ill be full,  Ĵüڪ† avoid fruit cos of too much calories

@Beetle, feel free to comment, U̶̲̥̅̊ are welcome, even if U̶̲̥̅̊ are not overweight U̶̲̥̅̊ a welcome to advise, we are all 2geda you know.

@ iyabetajos, kudos, weldone, try watch d portion too, you wil soon be as slim as you want to be

@ all, d most important thing iv gained from dis thread is dat  now eat healthy,  feel sick if  don't eat my plain veggie salad daily, if  get preggy now,
Even ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊g̲̣̣̣̥✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ sickness can't stop me a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ my veggy
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 8:24pm On May 07, 2013
Iyabetajos: ladies thanks a lot.am working seriously on that.so yesterdays routine; breakfast:oats n milk without sugar lunch:didnt take anything cos i wasnt hungry dinner:baked sweet potatoes with an apple

Welldone
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 8:25pm On May 07, 2013
Ticha: @ Beetle, I am getting there slowly and surely. Day 4 of stimms today and I can feel the effects on my left side. Headaches from DR finally gone thank God! Thanks for asking my dear! How is everything with you?

Spent the bank holiday in Devon so away from housework and the garden! Also feel a bit rested so ready for my students tomorrow grin
I assume stimms is for ivf? Its well with you. Your bfp is around the corner
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 8:29pm On May 07, 2013
twingirls: @ Ticha tanks so much, i googled d metformin a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ i know its a no go area ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ me, tanks so much, iv been so carried away wt dis weightloss stuffs.
So how's ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ treatment going? By His grace it ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ be a succes, Ĵüڪ† remember to pray always

Favoredgal, welldone, how is d fruit a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ veggy diet?  try eating a full veggie salad plate at least once a day plus i always fill my plate up wt veggies a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ put small portion food, dat way ill be full,  Ĵüڪ† avoid fruit cos of too much calories

@Beetle, feel free to comment, U̶̲̥̅̊ are welcome, even if U̶̲̥̅̊ are not overweight U̶̲̥̅̊ a welcome to advise, we are all 2geda you know.

@ iyabetajos, kudos, weldone, try watch d portion too, you wil soon be as slim as you want to be

@ all, d most important thing iv gained from dis thread is dat  now eat healthy,  feel sick if  don't eat my plain veggie salad daily, if  get preggy now,
Even ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊g̲̣̣̣̥✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ sickness can't stop me a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ my veggy

Well i had apple and pineapple only on monday...but today i had to take a day trip to abuja so i couldnt eat fruits...ate food..beans for breakfast and salad and chicken for lunch..

Depends on the fruit.....apples and pineapples dont have as much calories as say a bananna. I downloaded aa calorie counter app on my phone and im restricting to 1200 calories

Just got back and dashed to the night market near my house and stocked up on pineapple....will continue tomorrow. Thanks for checking up
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Ticha: 10:05pm On May 07, 2013
favored gal:
I assume stimms is for ivf? Its well with you. Your bfp is around the corner

Amen my dear sister! Our BFPs are here. This is our year!!! It is for IVF o
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 9:03am On May 08, 2013
helo sisters.kai thanks for info abt oats oh.it fiils me after breakfast dat i dnt take lunch sef.i skipped lunch again yday n had chicken salad for dinner
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 9:07am On May 08, 2013
also ive nt been able to excercise cos ive been having back problems.as im typing nw i cant even get out of bed.it is well oh
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 8:04am On May 09, 2013
@ favoredgal, how do do dis calory counter stuff, I'm interested!
 made pinappple, mango, watermelon a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ ginger smoothies ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ dh yesterday, but was so scared of taking it, heard pineappple a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ mango causes uterine contraction a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ I'm I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my 2ww already, how true is dat? Plus mind how U̶̲̥̅̊ take pineapple especially durring o, heard its very acidic a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ can affect cm being too hostile ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ d swimmers
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 8:13am On May 09, 2013
@iyabetajos, sorry o, it well with ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ back, takia of it, U̶̲̥̅̊ know ull ave to back d tripplet with  back
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 8:37am On May 09, 2013
twingirls: @ favoredgal, how do do dis calory counter stuff, I'm interested!
 made pinappple, mango, watermelon a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ ginger smoothies ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ dh yesterday, but was so scared of taking it, heard pineappple a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ mango causes uterine contraction a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ I'm I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my 2ww already, how true is dat? Plus mind how U̶̲̥̅̊ take pineapple especially durring o, heard its very acidic a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ can affect cm being too hostile ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ d swimmers

Yeah, its before ovulation that you should avoid acidic stuff, i am on Cd 43 now, definitely expecting AF so swimmers doesn't really matter at this point jare.

Its an app on my phone called my fitnesspal, i think you can also use the web version at myfitnesspal.com

Everyday you log in your meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, etc) and the quantity and it tells you howmuch calories you'v consumed

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (83) (Reply)

Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50