Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive - Health (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (197913 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
fertilechic:
Fvine can blue band be used as butter
No Dear. Blue Band is a Margarine made with Hydrogenated Oil and other stuff, actually not good for anyone anyways. Real Butter is made from Cows Milk, no additives, liquid at room temperature so you'll only see it in Supermarket Fridges in squares. Some popular names are President, La Vive, Oldenburger etc.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
olamitie:
undecidedhave never being able to go past 2 days with the egg fast, ko easy, I get very weak shocked embarassed
Please share what your daily Egg Fast meals are like so that I know exactly what you're eating. I've never heard of people getting weak on the Egg Fast. Egg Fast is High Protein and High Fat so very satiating and fueling for daily activities. Although maybe it could be your body becao we all are uniquely made. But pls post let's be sure it's not from the food and we'll take it from there.

The major challenge I've found on the Egg Fast is "Long Throat" for other foods, Carb Withdrawal Symptoms like Keto Flu, Headache, Diarrhea (although it's opposite for some).
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by fertilechic: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fvine:

No Dear. Blue Band is a Margarine made with Hydrogenated Oil and other stuff, actually not good for anyone anyways. Real Butter is made from Cows Milk, no additives, liquid at room temperature so you'll only see it in Supermarket Fridges in squares. Some popular names are President, La Vive, Oldenburger etc.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by mimiwems(f): 5:03pm On May 02, 2016
God is gracious and merciful to me and my family. I remember when my girlfriend told me to lose weight that when I become pregnant I will add more all that fell on deaf ears until my parents gave him headache on losing weight, with God helping me I lost 15kg/17kg cos I was 95kg with bragg apple cider when I started and to the glory of God with prayers and with faith am heavily pregnant.

don't give up. Hold on to faith and with prayers you will be victorious. you can check my pixie on facebook @Iwems Queen.

2 Likes

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by tollu: 8:15pm On May 02, 2016
Fvine, you might want to check out Ketostore on Facebook. A Naija Keto diet group, discovered it today and I'm loving it so far.

Congrats on you BFP and Weightloss Mimiwems smiley

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by eleganteunice: 9:02pm On May 02, 2016
Nice work.
Let Me Tell You A True Life Story Of Damilola...Who was once frustrated and Tired of Her Excessive weight,...You will be surprised to see how gorgeous, sexy and slim she has become

SHE WAS A VERY LOVELY, CALM AND GOD FEARING LADY. SHE HAD EVERYTHING NEEDED TO BE A GOOD WIFE AND A HOME MAKER...

UNFORTUNATELY SOMETHING WAS MISSING IN HER LIFE... SHE WAS NOT MARRIED UNTIL 37 YEARS OLD. ALL THE MEN COMING AROUND HER WOULD RATHER PREFER A MORE SLIMMER PERSON WITH A FLAT BELLY.

Sometimes when i remember the story of this lovely lady called Chioma, i usually marvel at what leverage information could give..

She started her live very well. She attended one of the best schools around. Her parents were well educated and influential in the society. Her mum was the registrar of one of the highly rated universities in the south eastern part of this country at the time.

Continue reading @ [url]nghealthyliving.com[/url]
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Princeakin4u: 6:15am On May 03, 2016
INFERTILITY MANAGEMENT WITH BELL PRODUCTS: MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES
By Dr (Mrs) Anthonia Kusa, Private Practitioner

I have been in practice for several years, using only natural herbs to assist in the management of Infertility and many other health disorders. We have been recording good results ever since with several happy patients. I have been using BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS in addition to our other regular remedies. We have recorded increased and effective results in our management of several cases. A Couple came to the clinic in May, 2011 with record of Infertility for five (5) years. The man had low sperm count and infections. The woman had Ovarian Cyst and the blockage of the right side fallopian tube, which needed an operation. I decided to use Bell Products on them. I had met Dr Anucha, who introduced me to Bell range. The Couple were placed on Acidic stomach alkaline Balance and Intestinal Cleansing. This is to detoxify their system. Thereafter, they started on Fertalin and Stem Cell Activator in addition with Supreme
Immune Booster for the woman, with few of our other products to open up the blocked fallopian tube. After three months of treatment, we repeated the routine investigations. Semen analysis of the man showed increase from 6 million to 21 million, with good motility. For the woman, the ovarian cyst had disappeared!
Notwithstanding, we still placed them on Fertalin and other remedies for timely ovulation. After four (4) months of medications, she became pregnant. She put to bed a bouncing baby boy in June, 2012.
Also a health practitioner in Saudi Arabia had the problem of Amenorrhea without pregnancy. She has been on contraceptive pills for months and was also having ovarian cyst. We placed her on natural remedies including Bell Products; hear her testimony on the phone…….
“Thank you doctor. My menstrual circle was 35 days and has been regular, the cyst are disappearing. Thank you ma”
Another lady with fibroids who was placed on herbal remedies said also on the phone …“good evening Ma,
it shows in the scan report of today that the fibroids have reduced. The scan report in August read 10.3cm by
10.6cm before the treatment while today report reads 2.92cm by 7.89cm”
These are just few extracts from our records showing that Bell products are highly effective in Infertility and
gynaecological management

RECOMMENDATIONS
* Avoid vigorous exercises, hot tubs and saunas as they lead to changes in ovulation and reduced
sperm counts. Get ovulation kits from Bell Lifestyle to monitor your ovulation period.
* Do not take any drugs except those prescribed by your physician.
* Do not smoke and avoid being around cigarette smoke and smokers.
* Do not consume animal fats, fried foods, sugar or junk foods, balance up your PH. Use Acidic
Stomach Alkaline Balance
* Increase intake of fresh fruits and vegetables
* Regular total body detoxification
* Adequate water intake
* Avoid some ulcer medications. They may decrease sperm count and even cause impotence. Try Acid Refluxand Indigestion Tea/Acidic Stomach Alkaline Balance
* Learn stress management techniques and deal with stress that can be avoided. Try Bell Calming Chronic Stress
* Caffeine consumption may prevent some women from becoming pregnant. Drink natural caffeine free tea.
* For women bearing children in later years, try Stem Cell Activator
* Avoid overgrowth of unfriendly bacteria, candida, fungi or parasites. Most gynaecological infections resulting to Infertility are caused from Microbes that crept into the Vagina and Uterus from the Colon (Anus). Try BellColon Cleanse, Virux Viral, Bladder and Yeast Infection
* Increase the intake of wholesome foods rich in vitamins and mineral
* Increase intake of essentials fatty acids, oily fish, fish liver oil, seed nuts, pulse, beans and unrefined vegetables oils.

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ……….. Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, inbox me or visit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

I AM A CANCER SURVIVOR BY GOD’S GRACE THANK GOD FOR BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS.

DR. REMIGIUS NKEM ASHUKE (Medical Practitioner) LAGOS, NIGERIA

It all started about February 2012 and the first symptoms I started experiencing were non-productive cough and chest pain. I consulted with consultant physicians and ENT surgeons at different hospitals and I was subjected to diverse laboratory investigations, all to no avail. I took several X-rays of the chest and did CT scan of both the chest and the neck. TB tests (acid fast bacill and gene expert), echocardiogram, FNAC (fine needle aspirate cytology) and so on, without anyone being able to make any impression that could suggest what was wrong with me. The cancer had already metastasized to other parts of my body while those investigations were being done.
On 20th June 2013, I was rushed to LASUTH (Lagos University Teaching Hospital) medical emergency on account of severe breathlessness at abot 7am. I was given emergency medications to relieve the breathlessness and from my arrival here, I began to make use of artificial oxygen which I was on for one full month, while I was being investigated by different medical teams. Within that period, I was placed on anti-TB drugs following a mentuex test that was carried out on me, which came out positive within durations of 16 minutes.
It was when I was taken to theatre for bronchoscopy and mediasthnoscopy that the cardio-thoracid team discovered the massive metastatic tumor that had obstructed my trachea at the lower third of the trachea. I was then referred to EKO hospital Ikeja for radiotherapy, I had seven courses of radiotherapy at the hospital and I had six courses of chemotherapy at LASUTH. There was a time my platelet count dropped to one (1) and I was losing blood through my nostrils, mouth and I was urinating frank red blood. It was while I was receiving chemotherapy that a doctor friend of mine (Dr. Emmanuel Nsofor) brought Bell Supreme Immune Booster and Japanese Green Tea to me and I began to use them. It was from that moment that I stopped breaking down after every course of chemotherapy and I began to feel strong within in spite of my wasted exterior.
Having realized the efficacy of Bell Products, I started using Curcumin 2000X as well.

Apart from strengthening my immunity and helping me to recover from CANCER OF THE LUNGS. I have not been sick since one year ago that I started using the products inspite of the fact that I used to suffer so often from malaria before my contact with Bell Products. I sincerely thank God Who made it possible for DR THEO ANUCHA MD/CEO of Bell Lifestyle to bring the products to Nigeria.

TESTIMONY OF NATUROPATH
I am Roman Deguenon, Staff of BCEAO Bank, I was suffering from pain on my back at the vertebra since more than 10 years. It was paining me extremely and when I started I must suffer through for many hours. I went from Clinic to clinic, from doctor to doctor in vain. The pain was becoming atrocious and unbearable. Finally, I was obliged to adopt the bet lambo abdominal. I couldn’t seat down for long time neither stand up for long time. I was convicted to do movement only with car.

Then one day, somebody directed me to centre of Naturopath –NGO BT- I went there and the miracle was done for me. The manager of the centre prescribed 2 BOTTLE OF SHARK CARTILAGE and before I finished the first bottle, I felt that my pains disappeared. When I finished 2 bottles, I did not feel anything again. Nowadays I don’t feel pain again at the point that I can use machine for my movement something that I coulddn’t imagine in the past few months. Bell Shark Cartilage really saved me from pains. Many patients got relief by using Bell Shark Cartilage and we received multitude of testimonies for it.
As a Manager of the centre of natural health, I think in my own opinion that Bell Shark Cartilage is the best food supplements because of several positive results (and sometimes spectacular) we get from patients after their use.
Sabina NASS (229) 96 10 29 72 - Cotonou

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..
Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

Solution is
For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

RocksQueen:
Hi all,
This thread is for ladies trying to conceive, who need to lose (or gain) weight.

There are so many instances where a slight change in weight increases the chances of conception.

But as we all know, its not easy to lose that fat when taking various medications...and for those of us that put on weight when we're stressed up, well then ttc becomes the reason we're packing on the fat! So we all struggle to lose the bad fat, to enable us gain baby fat smiley !

On the other hand, when a lady is too slim, she may not ovulate as she ought. Some people say its because the body feels a baby cannot be carried to term...and putting on weight the healthy way is something that is not easy to do.

So on this thread, we'll be encouraging each other to get to our desired weights.

Cos besides TTC, we need the hubbys to still be tripping for all the curves so that the wyping can be done with frequency and without regard for tym and place. #justkidding lol!

Y'all get the general picture sha!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 6:46am On May 03, 2016
mimiwems:
God is gracious and merciful to me and my family. I remember when my girlfriend told me to lose weight that when I become pregnant I will add more all that fell on deaf ears until my parents gave him headache on losing weight, with God helping me I lost 15kg/17kg cos I was 95kg with bragg apple cider when I started and to the glory of God with prayers and with faith am heavily pregnant.

don't give up. Hold on to faith and with prayers you will be victorious. you can check my pixie on facebook @Iwems Queen.
Congrats. I bless God for you. Being overweight actually causes infertility for some women and some fall pregnant once they lose a significant amount of weight. May God grant you a happy, healthy pregnancy and childbirth, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 6:48am On May 03, 2016
tollu:
Fvine, you might want to check out Ketostore on Facebook. A Naija Keto diet group, discovered it today and I'm loving it so far.

Congrats on you BFP and Weightloss Mimiwems smiley
Thanks Dear. Am checking it out and joining immediately. Am currently off every diet per se. All am doing now is eating healthy mostly high protein and fat plus intermittent fasting and it's been good so far. Thanks for this. Keto diet is a great way to lose weight.

UPDATE: I've searched on Facebook but can't find the group. Kindly post a link or the full group name. TIA.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by tollu: 7:01am On May 03, 2016
Oh, for me, it's not a diet to lose weight but a lifestyle to adopt. You know, exactly the whole LCHF thingy. Which is what I believe you a about as well.
Here's a link: https://m./213987972299830

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by tollu: 7:02am On May 03, 2016
They're making swallow with cabbage and flaxseed shocked
I'm sooooo about that kinda life
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 03, 2016
mimiwems:

Hello. Please where you only taking the apple cider?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 6:56pm On May 03, 2016
tollu:
Oh, for me, it's not a diet to lose weight but a lifestyle to adopt. You know, exactly the whole LCHF thingy. Which is what I believe you a about as well.
Yeah should be a way of life not a diet. I actually adopted Zero Carbs as a way of life since August 2015 but currently struggling to stick to it now for some reason. For me it's either ZC or LCHF. Am leaning more on ZC though because I hate watching my food and counting calories and macros. Thanks for the link.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 6:39am On May 08, 2016
Great LC Meal and snack.

Recipe for fish cakes. ..

100g of fish..smoked/salmon/tuna/cod/tilapia
Mash this up and all straight into the bowl a sprinkle of black pepper, white pepper, 1/4 tsp garlic /onion..chopped rodo.
You may add some chopped sautéed spinach or greens.
Add 1 or 2 tsp of Boullion powder.
And spices to make your cakes different to your taste.
Add one egg yolk.
Optional: 1 Tbsp of coconut or almond flour
Pat mixture and flatten with your hands and fry in shallow oil. High heat do each sides is crusty.
Make sure it's done all the way through.

Borrowed from Ketochef Facebook Page.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 6:54am On May 08, 2016
tollu:
I've joined and it's a great group. Thanks again.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 7:33am On May 08, 2016
smokeydrinky:
fvine dearie plz can you throw more light on this low carb diet. Plz. tnx
Thought this would help you. Culled from the Ketochef Facebook page. Maybe you can join up yourself. Carb restriction is 20g per day and the Carbs should be from Veggies only.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by smokeydrinky: 11:56am On May 09, 2016
Fvine:

Thought this would help you. Culled from the Ketochef Facebook page. Maybe you can join up yourself. Carb restriction is 20g per day and the Carbs should be from Veggies only.

wow. Thanks dear. Dis is some work mehn but I'm willing to.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by tollu: 12:34pm On May 09, 2016
Fvine:

I've joined and it's a great group. Thanks again.

You're welcome sis. There's another one sef, the Ketochef admin actually broke away from there to start her own page. You might want to check it out as well, na the 2 I join.
LCHF for Nigerians or something like that, a group on FaceBook too. I will post a link later.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 6:38am On May 10, 2016
tollu:

You're welcome sis. There's another one sef, the Ketochef admin actually broke away from there to start her own page. You might want to check it out as well, na the 2 I join.
LCHF for Nigerians or something like that, a group on FaceBook too. I will post a link later.
Cheers
Ok. Thanks. Will be expecting the link.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 6:42am On May 10, 2016
smokeydrinky:

wow. Thanks dear. Dis is some work mehn but I'm willing to.
Yes Dear. But once you get the hang of it, it becomes very easy. Just know that Meat, Fish and Eggs are your friend. Ogbono Soup, Okro, Egusi, Vegetable, Edikaikong, Ewedu Soup is allowed you just need to reduce the oil small. They're are various swallow substitutes. There's a Low Carb ice cream you can make for yourself, same goes for cookies, breads etc. There are endless opportunities. Also do intermittent fasting, start eating no earlier than 12noon and stop eating 6-7pm maybe latest 8pm. Sometimes I start eating by 2pm and stop by 9pm cos that's when I would have gotten back from work and had dinner. Hope you saw the Fish Cakes I posted up there? It looks yummy. Am making it today.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 4:14pm On May 10, 2016
My Fish Cakes and Fritata. Very easy and fast.

cc smokydrinky

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by smokeydrinky: 4:27pm On May 10, 2016
Fvine:
My Fish Cakes and Fritata. Very easy and fast.

cc smokydrinky

wow!! u actually did it.i sure ll try it out. u have gingered me

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 4:51pm On May 10, 2016
smokeydrinky:

wow!! u actually did it.i sure ll try it out. u have gingered me
Yes Dear. You can just get creative. I also made Cabbage soup with Cabbage, Onions and Eggs but forgot to take a pic before loading into the fridge. Am also thinking of what I can do with Cucumber ( Meals and snack) since its in season now I don't like eating Cucumber, I dislike the taste. Am all for cheap low carb meals. I might cook Okra later today otherwise by weekend. Will also be making Vegetable soup by weekend. Avocado pear is also in season.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by mimiwems(f): 7:36am On May 11, 2016
orirebaby:

Hello. Please where you only taking the apple cider?
I was taking Bacv and also on protein diet
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 9:49am On May 11, 2016
mimiwems:

I was taking Bacv and also on protein diet

Please wat is bacv. thanks for the response
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by tollu: 11:44am On May 11, 2016
Fvine:

Ok. Thanks. Will be expecting the link.

Here you go sis. https://www./lchfnigeria/?ref=groups

Cool job on the fishcakes

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 6:34pm On May 11, 2016
orirebaby:

Perhaps she meant Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 6:35pm On May 11, 2016
tollu:

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by mimiwems(f): 10:43pm On May 11, 2016
orirebaby:

Bacv is Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 3:14am On May 12, 2016
Fvine:

Perhaps she meant Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar.

Thanks
mimiwems:

Bacv is Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 6:17pm On May 21, 2016
tollu:

Hi please help me get the online store where one of the LCHF Members sells LCHF commodities like Stevia, Psyllium Husk etc. Am no longer a member of the group and don't wish to go back. Thanks.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by tollu: 9:20pm On May 21, 2016
Hi dear, was there any drama? I dont contribute, just pick the information I need and keep it moving. No energy for women wahala.

Here's the link: http://www.livingspacesng.com/product-category/lchf/
She doesn't sell stevia tho, if you find that, please let me know. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (83) (Reply)

Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.