Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10429805 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
diggz:

[sub][/sub]

Probably the bytch called fab......never seen a slower man in my life angry
how old is fab, you think it's easy abi,it's not every one that will have the football energy while aging.i still hear of bakayoko but stop insulting fab

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
sod09:
how old is fab, you think it's easy abi,it's not every one that will have the football energy while aging.i still hear of bakayoko but htop insulting fab

I am older than fab....I am not actively into sports but I can guarantee you that I am a billion times faster or quicker than that cvnt....hell....my son can outrun that bytch and he is less than 10.

Your mentor arsene fab...is useless!!! angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
popizaino:
The only thing obvious there is that managers like pochettino and allegri would have done better than this our current Italian Tony pulis given the resources available other than trying to substitute lukaku for morata.

so because of morata that y he couldn't win any coppa Italia too?

See as you are dancing from one corner to another, searching for what to blame conte for. Against all odds he won epl in his first term, with a team that finished 6th under mourinho with minimal spending compared to fraudiola.

You give a coach what he believes will upgrade his system, not bringing spineless and injured players for him to turn to beasts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
diggz:

I am older than fab....I am not actively into sports but I can guarantee you that I am a billion times faster or quicker than that cvnt....hell....my son can outrun that bytch and he is less than 10.

deal with it since every players in Chelsea are useless
The fans are probably uselessssssssss too grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
sod09:
deal with it since every players in Chelsea are useless
The fans are probably uselessssssssss too grin grin

Oloriburuku sombori.....we are not arsssnal and arsene is not our coach.... fvck off!!!

Waka well well dia ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
airmark:

See as you are dancing from one corner to another, searching for what to blame conte for. Against all odds he won epl in his first term, with a team that finished 6th under mourinho with minimal spending compared to fraudiola.

You give a coach what he believes will upgrade his system, not bringing spineless and injured players for him to turn to beasts.

Plenty sense....though I must confess that Antonio is a madt man.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
diggz:

Plenty sense....though I must confess that Antonio is a madt man.....

He would have resigned long time ago, if not for the said financial penalty in his contract. Who knows, psg may step in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
diggz:

Oloriburuku sombori.....we are not arsssnal and arsene is not our coach.... fvck off!!!

Waka well well dia ..
e pain am well well tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
diggz:

Pastor pastor grin grin grin

Ogini kwanu? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
diggz:

Epa domo! !!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
lalaboi:

And you are supposed to be new on the forum grin

I'm new. I've been following this thread as a guest for a while now, and I noticed one certain lordfalcow who discredits Belotti while backing Lacasera
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
sod09:
how old is fab, you think it's easy abi,it's not every one that will have the football energy while aging.i still hear of bakayoko but stop insulting fab

That Crucifiedhoe is a fool.

He thinks football is about running around like a goat that he is always

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Ogbaewon 2.0 grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ollah2: 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
Mourinho lost in 2006 UCL against Barca despite a 1 -1 draw at the nou camp. They lost 2 - 1 at the bridge and yes Chelsea scored first.

Mou's Madrid lost to Athletico Madrid in copa dey try finals at the bernabeu despite going one up

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
TalabiAudu:

diggz you have a mail grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
elrony:

Ogbaewon 2.0 grin

I know ogbaewon.

I am not ogbaewon.

My name is Talabi Audu. I've been following this forum as a guest. I decided to register.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
ollah2:
Mourinho lost in 2006 UCL against Barca despite a 1 -1 draw at the nou camp. They lost 2 - 1 at the bridge and yes Chelsea scored first.

Mou's Madrid lost to Athletico Madrid in copa dey try finals at the bernabeu despite going one up

Leave those Mourinho supporters.

They don't know Mou is the master of blowing up a lead

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
Airmark warned them about Morata, but stupid people here called him a hater.
Take your L

Raumdeuter, I'm sorry you have to take your L on Morata

And Airmark, you too take your L on Rudiger and Krychokewack!

Lordfalcao, take your L on Lacasera

And you too daddy Nihilist, the one and only Bakayokukoko of airmax land 1, take your L

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ibime:

Which of them is the alcoholic?
Lol
DrinkHennessey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
amodu:

Imagine
grin grin grin what do you expect with someone who still hazard as 2018 balon d'or winner on his signature

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
airmark:

Another excuse to shift the blame of our awful performance from conte.

I will be here to remind you about his performances when he gets to a club where there won't be board members and emenalo to blame again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
airmark:

He would have resigned long time ago, if not for the said financial penalty in his contract. Who knows, psg may step in.
Don't worry I would be here to remind you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
ollah2:

got knocked out by psg despite taking the lead on two different occasions with a man advantage with Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
popizaino:
got knocked out by psg despite taking the lead on two different occasions with a man advantage with Chelsea.

Add the Atletico one to it where they took the lead but conceded 3 goals after
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
ollah2:

I went to youtube to watch that 2006 game and saw many things there that made me laugh about John Terry and how the myth of him being a good defender became sold

1. Marquez scored an own goal, But Terry was the one who jumped up pass to claim the goal. This is similar to Munich final where he didnt play single minute but wore shinpads to lift the trophy abeg that shinpad na to protect from which tackle?

2. John Terry scored the own on that night

3. The next video that came was a game Barcelona 2 Chelsea 2 and I saw this for the second goal. Can anyone guess the defender that fell like he was hit by diggz thanda allowing Gunjonsen to tap in. Similar to how he bowed down and worshipped RVP

Thats how the myth of Nigeria vs India came about when people can believe Terry was above average as a defender

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
diggz:
YungL is a legend pon dis one....... cool cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8klADY7qIk

Mood right now..... #Southside vibes...... Southside yesterday,today and Moro.......#Southside till infinity.....

Dopejemi....fvck you very much for no reason at all.... arssshole angry

Lana1..... fvcking cvnf angry......I am still coming for you.

@
lalaboi.....i hope you are fasting and praying? shaku shaku for ya head....still coming for you fvcker!! angry

Motherfucka cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
popizaino:
Another excuse to shift the blame of our awful performance from conte.

I will be here to remind you about his performances when he gets to a club where there won't be board members and emenalo to blame again.

Are you blaming conte for not resigning when the board turned down his requests to upgrade his team or what?

Where were you last season when he took fraudiola to the cleaners?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
dopeJemi:

Motherfucka cheesy grin cheesy

Thanda kiss you fvcking cvnts..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
diggz:

Thanda kiss you fvcking cvnts..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Apostle diggz, we have barca in few days time, we should resist the devil in all ways.

Mathew 5: 44 : But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.

Let's be led by the spirit and not by flesh. If we have faith like mustard seed, we can move mountains. Don't let us answer the fools in their follies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
I heard somewhere that Gerrard said Salah should be in the conversation for best African ever in the EPL

Some people disagree
https://talksport.com/football/liverpool-fc-news-steven-gerrard-says-mohamed-salah-probably-greatest-african-player

What do you think A40 nihilist ibime nateevs afrodoc2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
raumdeuter:
I heard somewhere that Gerrard said Salah should be in the conversation for best African ever in the EPL

Some people disagree
https://talksport.com/football/liverpool-fc-news-steven-gerrard-says-mohamed-salah-probably-greatest-african-player

He has to repeat this level of performance in the next 2-4 seasons to be called that. Who knows he may not be this good or even close next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

Some people disagree

you know Gerrard will always talk slack.

in terms of impact on their teams titles fortunes, Ivoriens lead the list in my opinion.

Drogba and the Toure brothers have won it all between them.

Kanu. Mikel. Yakubu. Victor Moses. Amokachi. Obafemi Martins. Michael Essien. Fvck it John Pantsil.

We've even had a president play in the league

Salah has to win something for him to claim greatest African. until then he cant even claim to be the greatest African to play for Liverpool.

im sure Gerrard knows his eternal enemy, El hadji diouf is a multiple CAF POTY, and actually won a trophy with Liverpool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Capaldi, chidekings(m), andrewbaba44 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.