Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10532879 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4908) (4909) (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) ... (19167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:32am On Mar 08, 2018
sod09:
do you realise you derailing tongue

You want thanda to give you akiss this mormor abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:33am On Mar 08, 2018
neezar:

Lol....My family resides there, We were paying 140k before, but it's now 1.5m....I just dey pity tena nts....Lagos landlords are very heartless cheesy cheesy

As for that babe matter, I neva even get time 2 dey scout for new ones
cool

You disappoint me dockita....I no want again angry angry angry grin

Which side your fam dey?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:44am On Mar 08, 2018
YungL is a legend pon dis one....... cool cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8klADY7qIk

Mood right now..... #Southside vibes...... Southside yesterday,today and Moro.......#Southside till infinity.....

Dopejemi....fvck you very much for no reason at all.... arssshole angry

Lana1..... fvcking cvnf angry......I am still coming for you.

@
lalaboi.....i hope you are fasting and praying? shaku shaku for ya head....still coming for you fvcker!! angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:48am On Mar 08, 2018
diggz:

You disappoint me dockita....I no want again angry angry angry grin

Which side your fam dey?
Hahah

Festac
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2018
neezar:

Lol....My family resides there, We were paying 140k before, but it's now 1.5m....I just dey pity tenants....Lagos landlords are very heartless cheesy cheesy

As for that babe matter, I neva even get time 2 dey scout for new ones cool

That bald old man diggz with baby number 3 on the way still dey look for babe?

It is finished!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:55am On Mar 08, 2018
Skimpledawg:
grin grin grin

I can't wait for Saturday to come Mehn.

Egbon diggz and Airmark, I think we should support ManU to win ejoo.

Let them win. I know they will cheesy

Enyia, Bia kiaful?

Abeg no reach our side till your spiritual Astigmatism has been corrected.

Or you go like join Nihilist dey chop grasshopper for Wi- LLLL -derness?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:03am On Mar 08, 2018
elrony:

It is finished!!!! grin

May amadioha chop off you pr1ck you fvcking old cvnt!! Who tell you say I am bald and old? Or are you mistaking me for Raumdeuter?

Thanda must kiss you blaady pastor..... Blaady scumwat angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:06am On Mar 08, 2018
neezar:

Hahah

Festac

Really.? shocked shocked Nice.......that's my home any day.....was born there and did most of my growing up there too.....which side for enjoyment(Festac) town naim una dey?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:13am On Mar 08, 2018
Skimpledawg:
grin grin grin

I can't wait for Saturday to come Mehn.

Egbon diggz and Airmark, I think we should support ManU to win ejoo.

Let them win. I know they will cheesy

Who those useless scummies dey play again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:20am On Mar 08, 2018
diggz:

Really.? shocked shocked Nice.......that's my home any day.....was born there and did most of my growing up there too.....which side for enjoyment(Festac) town naim una dey?
7th avenue close to that Rockview hotel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:21am On Mar 08, 2018
elrony:

It is finished!!!! grin
Baba don marry??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:24am On Mar 08, 2018
Anyone been following Marco van Ginkel at PSV? I think he'll be a better option than the Donkey, Slowpoke and Alcoholic we currently have partnering Kante in our midfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:25am On Mar 08, 2018
diggz:

May amadioha chop off you pr1ck you fvcking old cvnt!! Who tell you say I am bald and old? Or are you mistaking me for Raumdeuter?

Thanda must kiss you blaady pastor..... Blaady scumwat angry

LMAOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why you dey vex like this na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:27am On Mar 08, 2018
neezar:

Baba don marry??

With 3 Fine children sef!

Don't be on of the instruments to cause his wife sad nights!!!

Find him a Holy Bible instead.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2018
neezar:

Fine gehs been dey that side o lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2018
Unlimited22:
Anyone been following Marco van Ginkel at PSV? I think he'll be a better option than the Donkey, Slowpoke and Alcoholic we currently have partnering Kante in our midfield.
I don laugh tire inside toilet cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:32am On Mar 08, 2018
neezar:

I know that side die......e even get wan small hotel wey we dey watch matches way back beside UBA bank....no remember the name again ...burr I bin dey frequent dere Wella sha.....and the place beside Rockview wey live band dey show steady....

Meanwhile...you sabi Ify joint for 7th avenue? One Ibo girl wey dey make nice ofe nsala?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:35am On Mar 08, 2018
elrony:

Enyia, Bia kiaful?

Abeg no reach our side till your spiritual Astigmatism has been corrected.

Or you go like join Nihilist dey chop grasshopper for Wi- LLLL -derness?
grin
As an optometrist, this one touch me abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:36am On Mar 08, 2018
eph12:

I don laugh tire inside toilet cheesy
Uncle EFF twelve, truth must be told
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:37am On Mar 08, 2018
diggz:

Who those useless scummies dey play again?
You know!!! grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:38am On Mar 08, 2018
Unlimited22:

Uncle EFF twelve, truth must be told
Slowpoke and donkey I know, who is alcoholic?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:41am On Mar 08, 2018
diggz:

I know that side die......e even get wan small hotel wey we dey watch matches way back beside UBA bank....no remember the name again ...burr I bin dey frequent dere Wella sha.....and the place beside Rockview wey live band dey show steady....

Meanwhile...you sabi Ify joint for 7th avenue? One Ibo girl wey dey make nice ofe nsala?
Jeeez u be area oooo....They recently opened a nice shopping mart there, That joint still dey oo but Sars don take over the area now angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:42am On Mar 08, 2018
eph12:

Slowpoke and donkey I know, who is alcoholic?

DrinkPalmWine of course
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:42am On Mar 08, 2018
elrony:

Nezzar be careful o undecided

We don't want Mama Oghenetega to come here and pull this thread down.

Find him 3 Bibles. A KJV, NLT and SCT grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:48am On Mar 08, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Nezzar be careful o undecided

We don't want Mama Oghenetega to come here and pull this thread down.

Find him 3 Bibles. A KJV, NLT and SCT grin

Abeg tell am!!! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Unlimited22:

grin
As an optometrist, this one touch me abeg

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:51am On Mar 08, 2018
diggz:

Commentus reservedus! lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:58am On Mar 08, 2018
Unlimited22:

DrinkPalmWine of course
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 9:01am On Mar 08, 2018
elrony:

Fine gehs been dey that side o lipsrsealed

I swear cheesy

Softies wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2018
elrony:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:03am On Mar 08, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

how wont Stones have more appearances than Kompany last season when the latter missed 29 games due to injury?

You want Kompany to wear shin pad inside sickbay or what?

my friend stop wearing your ignorance like a perfume. The facts are easily available via google.

That is deep. Sorry i have to borrow that yarns right there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 08, 2018
sod09:
is that all your tiny brain can think off....it's you who takes football personally you may die if your club for progress.

Judging from my comment and your reply, who do you think takes soccer personally?

It must be really hard being an Arsenal fan, why the misplaced aggression? use your anger and kick out the dictator abeg, i didn't do anything cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4908) (4909) (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) ... (19167) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.