Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10538096 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4907) (4908) (4909) (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:35am On Mar 08, 2018
larride:

Oya list the 7 - 8 of them that are regulars, let's see.

Aguero Sterling KDB, Fernandinho Silva Otamendi Deplh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 12:38am On Mar 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

Aguero Sterling KDB, Fernandinho Silva Otamendi Deplh

if Kompany stays fit till the end of the season, that would be 8 sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:40am On Mar 08, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Who was first choice left back at the start of the season? Was it not Mendy?

He got injured? who took over? was it not Delph?

Danilo is 3rd or even 4th choice left back, and 2nd choice right back for city.

Stones is backup to Kompany and Otamendi.

Jesus is a rotation option for Aguero.

So it means Delph wasnt even in the plans at all for the LB, Mendy injury forced Pep hand. Now how is Danilo 3rd or 4th choice LB for City or you want to say that zinchenko is ahead of Danilo??

Are you going to say it with a straight face that Stones is a back up to Kompany or the other way round. Since Stones arrived at City last season, he has made over 40 league appearance compared to Kompany 22 appearance. How exactly is Stones Now back up to someone he has more than 18 more league appearance then. Nihilist, why are you doing like Dayo na. Una don learn work well well for Dayo hand.

So G Jesus is no longer a back up to Aguero but now a rotation option... Yeye.. Make una continue to Dey make unaself laugh. I'm out of here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 12:45am On Mar 08, 2018
larride:

So it means Delph wasnt even in the plans at all for the LB, Mendy injury forced Pep hand. Now how is Danilo 3rd or 4th choice LB for City or you want to say that zinchenko is ahead of Danilo??

Are you going to say it with a straight face that Stones is a back up to Kompany or the other way round. Since Stones arrived at City last season, he has made over 40 league appearance compared to Kompany 22 appearance. How exactly is Stones Now back up to someone he has more than 18 more league appearance then. Nihilist, why are you doing like Dayo na. Una don learn work well well for Dayo hand.

So G Jesus is no longer a back up to Aguero but now a rotation option... Yeye.. Make una continue to Dey make unaself laugh. I'm out of here.

how wont Stones have more appearances than Kompany last season when the latter missed 29 games due to injury?

You want Kompany to wear shin pad inside sickbay or what?

my friend stop wearing your ignorance like a perfume. The facts are easily available via google.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:45am On Mar 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ferguson has won CL and made finals in his career Conte has never made a semi final

Ferguson managed united for 13yrs, before winning it. This is conte's 7th year of coaching teams with potential of winning it.

Argue with sense bro.

raumdeuter:

Who was this key addition that changed Juventus from not being able to make it from a group of Galatasaray to being CL finalists?

See foolishness why use the team against Napoli why not the one vs SHaktar or the one that played today to make comparison

I asked you a question, you refused to answer but turned to ask me a question. Apari oshi.

I used pelle's team that played the best team and i had to look for a very important match pep had to select his best legs for in the ucl this season. You shouldn't expect me to post the lineup that includes adarabioyo.

If Ederson, sane and walker alone walk away now, pep will be crying. Same team ko, same cream ni.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:45am On Mar 08, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

how wont Stones have more appearances than Kompany last season when the latter missed 29 games due to injury?

You want Kompany to wear shin pad inside sickbay or what?

my friend stop wearing your ignorance like a perfume. The facts are easily available via google.

So the same way Delph is also a back up to Mendy who is on the sickbay going by your logic right?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:51am On Mar 08, 2018
airmark:

Not the same. Give me just a lukaku and see how my team will fare better.

Conte losing to galatasaray is a stupid reason to rubbish him. There was a time united under ferguson, finished at the bottom of the group in ucl.

May be ferguson was also a bad coach or average.
pls bro am tired of this lukaku thingy no one asked of lukaku when we played atletico madrid and won them at home
no one asked for lukaku when morata was scoring hattrick against stoke city
no one asked for lukaku when morata found the back of the net in consecutive matches.

and about ferguson finishing bottom of his group we can say it all due to complacency but what does conte's juventus want to be complacent about?is it loosing europa league against benefica or what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 12:54am On Mar 08, 2018
larride:

So the same way Delph is also a back up to Mendy who is on the sickbay going by your logic right?

nobody said Delph is not a backup.

And it's not 'my logic', its common sense.

Delph only plays when Mendy is unavailable. Danilo only plays if Delph is unavailable.

if Mendy is fit he starts.

Look at Smalling and Bailly. Who is the first choice and who is the backup? Smalling has 'more apps' than Bailly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:00am On Mar 08, 2018
popizaino:
pls bro am tired of this lukaku thingy no one asked of lukaku when we played atletico madrid and won them at home
no one asked for lukaku when morata was scoring hattrick against stoke city
no one asked for lukaku when morata found the back of the net in consecutive matches.

and about ferguson finishing bottom of his group we can say it all due to complacency but what does conte's juventus want to be complacent about?is it loosing europa league against benefica or what?

I mentioned lukaku because it's obvious that he would improve our present situation as related to our discourse. Don't muddle things up. Inclusion of a single player can cause wonders, so you saying that juve teams under conte and allegri are the same is fallacious. That's the point.

Same benfica ensured that united crashed out of group stage in 2011/2012 under ferguson. They were also sent out of europa. Complacency excuse for ferguson but incompetence for a coach that bundled out the defending champions from the euros with average players like giacherrini, pelle and eder. The same italy (in dayo's voice) failed to qualify for world cup after the departure of conte.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:17am On Mar 08, 2018
airmark:

Ferguson managed united for 13yrs, before winning it. This is conte's 7th year of coaching teams with potential of winning it.

Argue with sense bro.

I asked you a question, you refused to answer but turned to ask me a question. Apari oshi.

I used pelle's team that played the best team and i had to look for a very important match pep had to select his best legs for in the ucl this season. You shouldn't expect me to post the lineup that includes adarabioyo.

If Ederson, sane and walker alone walk away now, pep will be crying. Same team ko, same cream ni.

You are extremely foolish if you think the difference between crashing out to Galatasaray in the group stage and Beating Dortmund + Real Madrid to make the final is just the addition of Morata a 22yr old striker that you havent stopped deriding for joining your club 3yrs later
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:23am On Mar 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

You are extremely foolish if you think the difference between crashing out to Galatasaray in the group stage and Beating Dortmund + Real Madrid to make the final is just the addition of Morata a 22yr old striker that you havent stopped deriding for joining your club 3yrs later

I forgot morata didn't score against them from open play. My bad. Only God knows why zidane brought him back after that cheesy

Apari oshi, he wasn't convincing when he got back to madrid and i knew his style wouldn't fit into our style of play. Find another thing to type.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:41am On Mar 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

There is a reason Aguero is gettingbenched for Argentina and its not Pep

Aguero skillset isnt suited to play as a lone striker and most formations nowadays cant accomodate 2 strikers

Mr Dayo Aguero, in what formation has aguero been scoring his goals this season or who have been benching him? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:53am On Mar 08, 2018
airmark:

I forgot morata didn't score against them from open play. My bad. Only God knows why zidane brought him back after that cheesy

Apari oshi, he wasn't convincing when he got back to madrid and i knew his style wouldn't fit into our style of play. Find another thing to type.

This same Morata would have suited Contes style at Juventus but now he is not suited for Conte at Chelsea

And Morata will be the difference between a team that crashed out to Galatasaray in the group and a team that beat Real Madrid to reach the final

Yet that same Morata is not good enough, Can you see that you lack common sense

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:54am On Mar 08, 2018
airmark:

Mr Dayo Aguero, in what formation has aguero been scoring his goals this season or who have been benching him? cheesy

How is the best DM in the world who waas ready to move to a big club bench Busquets and dominate faring at West Brom?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:43am On Mar 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

This same Morata would have suited Contes style at Juventus but now he is not suited for Conte at Chelsea

And Morata will be the difference between a team that crashed out to Galatasaray in the group and a team that beat Real Madrid to reach the final

Yet that same Morata is not good enough, Can you see that you lack common sense

Chelsea is playing in epl, not in serie a. Conte wanted Morata at juve, but preferred Lukaku at chelsea and several times he opined that epl was tougher. Those are clues but you won't use your head. Must i spank it before you think deeply before posting your usual nonsense?

Morata at juve was their highest goal scorer in that ucl you were shouting up and down about. Your argument is like saying Salah's inclusion to liverpool doesn't make any difference in the liverpool team in their epl run. Sounds so stupid.

So when you want to mention juve's ucl final, mention Morata, a player brought by Conte but never used. His league performance might not be impressive. That's the point apari.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:52am On Mar 08, 2018
nateevs:

Oh yes we were cautioned. And just like we were then, we are doing the cautioning now.
Meanwhile, I too hope this doesn't become a Torres situation. I cannot imagine having to deal with abuses from you, Airmark and Nihilist. grin grin

Though I am irritated with the moratas situation but like I said at the start of the season..... I am still waiting till season end before I judge his first season with us.

You don't need to be worried when it comes to me....cuz I won't drag or abuse you. I clearly understand how we see things differently sometimes.......which is normal and ok actually. You were very civil in the manner you went about defending your stand even if our opinion differed. I do believe that the most important thing for me/You( the fans) at the end of the day is we seek or want the same thing for the Club....which is success on and off the pitch.

And like you .....I am also praying morata comes good for us and not end up like Torres but if he doesn't come good, the only person I have scores to settle with is lalaboi........I will definitely be seeing him then ......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:54am On Mar 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

I no be uncle to yeye person o. Go meet Hidden Pius hazard. diggz can adopt you and sponsor you to Lagos

You fvcker..... cheesy cheesy cheesy let chelseafan1 be.......you blaady agbaya cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:55am On Mar 08, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Chai, my father , my father grin grin grin

Hahhahahahhahah hahhahahahah

Diggz coman see o

Leave that man alone bro....he is my irresponsible friend cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:57am On Mar 08, 2018
airmark:

Prophet diggz and Apostle skimpledawg skimplepaul, bia biko.

Chaiiiii..... grin cheesy cheesy that guy na madt man....burnt offering kwa cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:01am On Mar 08, 2018
sod09:
grin
That's diggz description oo

You wish..... cheesy cheesy Ogbeni yimu ojare.....hawt boi aka fine boy like me....naim you wan dey underrate? I still rep igboro pass you self ....I go still chance you on top ya own babe sef ... tongue

Fvck you very much arsene cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:06am On Mar 08, 2018
Leyqute:
Pa NihiLLL logged out from phone, to laptop and straight into the wiLLLderness. shocked

Skimpledawg, will your guy ever be back from the wiLLLLderness? "Eating wild locust and honey with uncombed uncut hair and animal skin?"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6787714_4dba2839d1f34f58b8924e4833ab4df08461000014bfb5675e5f_jpeg_jpegd50dcf38f300b7251ccb3bd7e5d52f19

BushWickBill you're not okay o grin

eediot cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:12am On Mar 08, 2018
Diggz did you see Yaya for that Basel 2nd goal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:15am On Mar 08, 2018
raumdeuter:
Diggz did you see Yaya for that Basel 2nd goal?

Omo....didn't see hltge game o! Only saw basel won 2-1...... meanwhile e b like say spurs don jabo abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 6:23am On Mar 08, 2018
Ambode must go!!!!

Bleep him!!!!

This land use charge is real
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:41am On Mar 08, 2018
neezar:
Ambode must go!!!!

Bleep him!!!!

This land use charge is real

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You don buy property for Lagos? Meanwhile....I bin feel say you no get any connect to lag or do you family reside here?

Hafa Ur promises Ogbeni? Babe I no see....money too no show.....which kind promise n fail you be ? Are you Nigeria government? Or is it bcuz of the useless club you support and confirmed ret@rds like lana1 and bushwishwill aka bushbaby? Fvck you very much if I don't get one better Madonna chic or money from.....as a matter of fact I am preparing my thanda to fvck you up wherever you are right now angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:45am On Mar 08, 2018
GloryIsaac:
Arsenal fans are akin to village witches, they can never make progress and they won't want another person to make progress. undecided
is that all your tiny brain can think off....it's you who takes football personally you may die if your club for progress.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:47am On Mar 08, 2018
diggz:

You wish..... cheesy cheesy Ogbeni yimu ojare.....hawt boi aka fine boy like me....naim you wan dey underrate? I still rep igboro pass you self ....I go still chance you on top ya own babe sef ... tongue

Fvck you very much arsene cheesy cheesy cheesy
do you realise you derailing tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:05am On Mar 08, 2018
grin grin grin

I can't wait for Saturday to come Mehn.

Egbon diggz and Airmark, I think we should support ManU to win ejoo.

Let them win. I know they will cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:11am On Mar 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

that guy na joke

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:12am On Mar 08, 2018
diggz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You don buy property for Lagos? Meanwhile....I bin feel say you no get any connect to lag or do you family reside here?

Hafa Ur promises Ogbeni? Babe I no see....money too no show.....which kind promise n fail you be ? Are you Nigeria government? Or is it bcuz of the useless club you support and confirmed ret@rds like lana1 and bushwishwill aka bushbaby? Fvck you very much if I don't get one better Madonna chic or money from.....as a matter of fact I am preparing my thanda to fvck you up wherever you are right now angry angry
Lol....My family resides there, We were paying 140k before, but it's now 1.5m....I just dey pity tenants....Lagos landlords are very heartless cheesy cheesy

As for that babe matter, I neva even get time 2 dey scout for new ones cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:15am On Mar 08, 2018
Skimpledawg:
grin grin grin

I can't wait for Saturday to come Mehn.

Egbon diggz and Airmark, I think we should support ManU to win ejoo.

Let them win. I know they will cheesy

Isaiah 54:15

Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

I serve a living God. Hallelujah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:18am On Mar 08, 2018
Crystal palace will surely pour out their anger on Chelsea come this weekend

Anyway I see Morata scoring that day....

(1) (2) (3) ... (4907) (4908) (4909) (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fyinka47(m), Theuniverse and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.