Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10436166 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10937) (10938) (10939) (10940) (10941) (10942) (10943) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2021
izzou:
Nihilistjnr

E don tey oh. Crypto money no let you come here again

Hope you're safe?

Spãmbot done ban that guy till eternity for Kreepto talks. He now goes by the name N2gether
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by N2gether: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2021
Ibime:

Spãmbot done ban that guy till eternity for Kreepto talks. He now goes by the name N2gether

No be spambot o, it was a mod just not sure who.

The ban was applied retrospectively for a post i had made the day before.

I think it was for like 2 weeks. Make I log in to the account to check sef.

Edit: Just checked...the ban na till Wednesday.

Very harsh ban mehn grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:29am On Feb 14, 2021
airmark:

Berekum Chelsea of Ghana. grin

grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:40am On Feb 14, 2021
N2gether:

No be spambot o, it was a mod just not sure who.

The ban was applied retrospectively for a post i had made the day before.

I think it was for like 2 weeks. Make I log in to the account to check sef.

Edit: Just checked...the ban na till Wednesday.

Very harsh ban mehn grin

lol. Dem done ban me from investment section for few days sef. I think I'm staying out from market for now. Took about 140% profit from this unlisted moønshot køin called A.P.Y in my wallet last night. E be like na my last play be this, make I siddon look at least for few days to avoid stories that touch. How it started vs How it ended.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:51am On Feb 14, 2021
BlueMann:

Soft IMO. Gundogan seemed to miscontrol the ball there. I would rather call it a 'coming together' rather than an outright foul.
Yes. Just a misstep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by N2gether: 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ibime:

lol. Dem done ban me from investment section for few days sef. I think I'm staying out from market for now. Took about 140% profit from this unlisted moønshot køin called A.P.Y in my wallet last night. E be like na my last play be this, make I siddon look at least for few days to avoid stories that touch. How it started vs How it ended.

Na this kain moves I dey love to see my guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

People who watched the match with their eyes open knew he was the best player on the field

Just like people who watch Hazard do say he's among the top 5 best player in the world until he recent injuries

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
N2gether:

Bros I dey here since na

grin grin grin

I no know say na you oh...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ibime:

You dey fear spermbot? grin

Type the cry.pto in full
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
Gallagher don dey tear scummies apart. You love to see it grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
West brom abeg park bus for 90mins cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
Griffon:
Gallagher don dey tear scummies apart. You love to see it grin grin
that boy is having a better season than Kai

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
Kantebets:

That's not debatable.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
Kantebets:

A terrible name for a terrible player grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
popizaino:

Great defenders anticipate,they don't throw tackles around like the way you are pointing.

What part of anticipation is pointing to others to do the work for you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
Obere4u:

Just like people who watch Hazard do say he's among the top 5 best player in the world until he recent injuries

We that watched Hazard deliver 4 CL goals from open play no say na scam and just a white version of Zaha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
Gallagher sabi ball sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
BlueMann:
Gallagher sabi ball sha

His assist today would definitely count. Boy is helping us crawl back to the Top 4, far away from the West Midlands. God go punish Kai who's in London and is contributing zilch towards that course cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
I think the top three is settled: City, Utd, and Leicester..
I don’t see any of those teams dropping out of the top Four.

What’s largely unknown is the team that will clinch the 4th spot. CFC, WestHam, Tottenham, Aston Villa, and Everton are very much still in the hunt.

In fact, it’s almost unthinkable that the defending league champions could miss out on the UCL!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
PDPGuy:

What’s largely unknown is the team that will clinch the 4th spot. CFC, WestHam, Tottenham, Aston Villa, and Everton are very much still in the hunt.

In fact, it’s almost unthinkable that the defending league champions could miss out on the UCL!!

Only the top position looks to be settled. Leicester did more than this last season. Forget utd, I won't be surprised if they don't make top 4

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
Like play like play, we go leapfrog Liverpool tomorrow.

For this life, na who give up phuck up.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
Griffon:
Like play like play, we go leapfrog Liverpool tomorrow.

For this life, na who give up phuck up.
Absolutely!!
But we have to give credit to Tuchel for our revival sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
PDPGuy:

West ham, villa and Everton grin cheesy
Seriously

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
PDPGuy:

Only City is sure of top 4

This Man utd wey you dey watch convince you?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Only City is sure of top 4

This Man utd wey you dey watch convince you?

Yeah. Man Utd can be Jekyll and Hyde, but with Bruno in their team and the penalties he wins grin they will surely maintain their top 4 spot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
See as dem carry Leeds dey play smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
BlueMann:
See as dem carry Leeds dey play smiley
Leeds have been very poor. I don't get the obsession with playing out from the back when they aren't comfortable with the style. They would survive this season but without better reinforcement or change in style then a relegation fight might be what they do next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
angryangryangry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

We that watched Hazard deliver 4 CL goals from open play no say na scam and just a white version of Zaha

Well your view didn't count as majority that watched him rated him not only on goal scored

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
The women did their thing cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10937) (10938) (10939) (10940) (10941) (10942) (10943) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.