Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10435418 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7128) (7129) (7130) (7131) (7132) (7133) (7134) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:55am On Apr 26, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Why is it so hard for you to state?
What wins games? You know what I'm about so I dunno why you're asking me this question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:58am On Apr 26, 2019
airmark:

Using question to answer such question is a dumb thing to do.
What kind of stupid question are you asking me to start with? All the times I bash Hidden Shakushaku what has been the cane I usually use?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2019
A40:
On what basis should Hazard make TOTY? Never mind suggesting he did better than Salah. Can't believe this is even an argument

It's called TOTY not Dancing with the Stars for a reason

Lol honestly speaking he was in the conversation this season, just that Mane and Sterling were on fire.
If you remove those 2 the subs would be Salah and Hazard.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2019
hensben:
Hazard wey don win more points for his team and highest in the league(23) is less influential compare to Salah. Shame.

Wack analysis everywhere all the name to berate Hazard.
pogba has won 22 points for united, playing as a midfielder, but you call him black oscar with flair, now they are doing same to hazard and you are busy rolling on the floor crying and shouting at the top of your voice with tons of thick catarrh dropping out of your nose.

nyama sad

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:59am On Apr 26, 2019
afrodoc2:

Lol honestly speaking he was in the conversation this season, just that Mane and Sterling were on fire.
If you remove those 2 the subs would be Salah and Hazard.
Well you definitely can't take out Sterling, so if you took out Mane then Salah is the next option
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:00am On Apr 26, 2019
weedtaker:
pogba has won 22 points for united, playing as a midfielder, but you call him black oscar with flair, now they are doing same to hazard and you are busy rolling on the floor crying and shouting at the top of your voice with tons of thick catarrh dropping out from your nose.

nyama sad

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:00am On Apr 26, 2019
A40:
What wins games? You know what I'm about so I dunno why you're asking me this question

Mane didn't have as much goals + assists as Salah ds season, would you also pick Salah above Mane?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2019
Raumdeuter, A40, Hazard has 29 goals + assists contribution this season.

Salah has 26 goals + assists contribution this season.

Hazard is better stats-wise

You can both argue with your keypads.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:08am On Apr 26, 2019
A40:
Only Chelsea fans can compare Hidden Shakushaku to Mo Salah this season. Smh
just remove sentiments for once

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2019
weedtaker:
pogba has won 22 points for united, playing as a midfielder, but you call him black oscar with flair, now they are doing same to hazard and you are busy rolling on the floor crying and shouting at the top of your voice with tons of thick catarrh dropping out of your nose.

nyama sad

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2019
This arguments made me to check some of our players stats. Mehn Jorginho hasn't been doing bad defensively statistically. Only fernandinho was head and shoulders above him among midfielders that I checked . Make we no dey abuse that guy too much sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2019
pamcode:
This arguments made me to check some of our players stats. Mehn Jorginho hasn't been doing bad defensively statistically. Only fernandinho was head and shoulders above him among midfielders that I checked . Make we no dey abuse that guy too much sha.

Wolves are coming for you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 9:25am On Apr 26, 2019
hensben:
Hazard wey don win more points for his team and highest in the league(23) is less influential compare to Salah. Shame.

Wack analysis everywhere all the name to berate Hazard.

How did hazard win 23 points for Chelsea?

I hope you're not counting assists in that bracket?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2019
Eden Hazard last month:

“Mo Salah is one of my good friends and he’s doing something incredible.

“I try to look at this player and this player and try to reach that level.”

Just in case you were wondering

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2019
femiti:

Wolves are coming for you grin
lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2019
So we now have different types of goals?

Chai..... Only in Nairaland sports section!

So na those single winning goals we go use boost our goal difference if we level on points with any of the other top 4 contenders, or those extra 3, 4, or 5 winning goals?

So Ronaldo and Messi wey dey clock 40+ goals per season, na single winning goals dem dey score? Infact hattrick is useless in football grin

Lemme go back to my reading mode sha....

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2019
airmark:

Lacazette has 13 goals, which is poor for me as a striker. I can't can't mention the number of times fans had cursed him this season . He shouldn't be in this conversation. None of those I mentioned have less than 16 league goals.

Why can’t he be in the conversation?

Laca has goal contribution on par with Kane
Laca has contributed to goal than Vardy
Laca has contributed to goal than Mane

Apart from City and Pool, Arsenal is the only club that has 2 different players in the top 10 goals contribution.

Even Hazard that has 16 goals, do you want me to show you countless times that fans has cursed him this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:
Eden Hazard last month:

“Mo Salah is one of my good friends and he’s doing something incredible.

“I try to look at this player and this player and try to reach that level.”

Just in case you were wondering

now you are being funny. How does this help the argument?

I know you to be someone who presents strong facts and stats with sound explanation during an argument, but i have not seen that in this argument. That leaves me with the conclusion that you don't have facts to back your argument, but you just don't want it to look like you lost it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:38am On Apr 26, 2019
timbros:

So na those single winning goals we go use boost our goal difference if we level on points with any of the other top 4 contenders, or those extra 3, 4, or 5 winning goals?

So Ronaldo and Messi wey dey clock 40+ goals per season, na single winning goals dem dey score? Infact hattrick is useless in football grin

No mind dem, these people can be so annoyingly disgusting when they dey are ready to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2019
I am surprised that a chelsea fan will even imagine that Salah has had a better season than Hazard.

I am very surprised.

Me that is waiting for season to end to know who will win league so that i can remind someone of how his African best poor performance cost his team the title.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2019
Hazard has been better than Salah this season, it's pretty evident. Hazard plays with Pedro, Willian, Giroud, Higuain who have nothing on Mane and Firmino... For me, Hazard is overachieving with this Chelsea team just like Pogba is overachieving with Manchester United.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2019
Because someone was not as good as his past season, he is now below hazard.
19 goals. Goals against top teams too. Against stubborn teams. What nonsense.

You dey cry hazard. Comot sterling na.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2019
A40:
What kind of stupid question are you asking me to start with? All the times I bash Hidden Shakushaku what has been the cane I usually use?

I asked you a sensible question but you typed hundreds of foolish words without answering. An answer that shouldn't have taken you more than two minutes to type. Answer the damn question and stop doing senseless chicken dance around it.

What do you use to rate attackers?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2019
weedtaker:

nyama sad
I’m not the one using stats they are the one using it all the time. Why can’t they apply same stats in this context. I’m only calling out their hypocrisy.

Yes pogba is dele Ali with skills. He is not a midfield dictator but an offensive midfielder just like dele Alli. Primarily, I do not access my players based on stats because it doesn’t tell it all so I have watched Man U games and see that against any decent midfielder pogba always struggle to hold on hence my judgment on him that he is dele Alli with skills, I’m not saying pogba is not a good player but he is not a midfield dictator and Man U keep playing him where he is not at his best.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2019
patrickmuf:
Hazard has been better than Salah this season, it's pretty evident. Hazard plays with Pedro, Willian, Giroud, Higuain who have nothing on Mane and Firmino... For me, Hazard is overachieving with this Chelsea team just like Pogba is overachieving with Manchester United.
so mane and firmino are now the gods of soccer. Story. They should be giving world best based of overachievement too na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2019
hensben:
I’m not the one using stats they are the one using it all the time. Why can’t they apply same stats in this context. I’m only calling out their hypocrisy.

Yes pogba is dele Ali with skills. He is not a midfield dictator but an offensive midfielder just like dele Alli. Primarily, I do not access my players based on stats because it doesn’t tell it all so I have watched Man U games and see that against any decent midfielder pogba always struggle to hold on hence my judgment on him that he is dele Alli with skills, I’m not saying pogba is not a good player but he is not a midfield dictator and Man U keep playing him where he is not at his best.
is dele Alli not even better than all your midfielders?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2019
Greatihex:
now you are being funny. How does this help the argument?

I know you to be someone who presents strong facts and stats with sound explanation during an argument, but i have not seen that in this argument. That leaves me with the conclusion that you don't have facts to back your argument, but you just don't want it to look like you lost it

You mean apart from the numbers i put down? What other facts did you want?

Salah has more goals

Salah has more match winning goals

Salah's team is competing for UCL and EPL titles

Hazard says he wants to match up to what Salah is doing.

None of the above are my opinions.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:03am On Apr 26, 2019
larride:

Why can’t he be in the conversation?

Laca has goal contribution on par with Kane
Laca has contributed to goal than Vardy
Laca has contributed to goal than Mane

Apart from City and Pool, Arsenal is the only club that has 2 different players in the top 10 goals contribution.

Even Hazard that has 16 goals, do you want me to show you countless times that fans has cursed him this season?

Lacazette, a striker, has 13 goals, when wingers are having 19. Man utds poor attackers have done you bad. Not new, some people see bronze and call it gold. Even Aubameyang is on 19 or so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:06am On Apr 26, 2019
odizeey:
is dele Alli not even better than all your midfielders?
Me calling pogba dele Alli with skills doesn’t mean dele Alli is bad, I’m only buttressing how their style of play is almost similar. Pogba is better than dele Alli but their best position in the field of play is similar hence the comparison. It’s just like that ex player saying Hazard is similar to Messi talent wise, it doesn’t mean he is saying they are equal but a compliment to Hazard.

Btw, Kante is far better than that overrated dele Alli, although they don’t play in same position. Dele Alli is good but too overrated. If he was not English you will be seeing him as just there player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2019
hensben:
Me calling pogba dele Alli with skills doesn’t mean dele Alli is bad, I’m only buttressing how their style of play is almost similar. Pogba is better than dele Alli but their best position in the field of play is similar hence the comparison. It’s just like that ex player saying Hazard is similar to Messi talent wise, it doesn’t mean he is saying they are equal but a compliment to Hazard.

Btw, Kante is far better than that overrated dele Alli, although they don’t play in same position. Dele Alli is good but too overrated. If he was not English you will be seeing him as just there player.
please don't call Pogba dele Alli again you are disrespecting the PFA.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 10:09am On Apr 26, 2019
timbros:

You are particularly known to lack understanding or a sense of irony.

As if you did not make exactly the same argument when comparing costa to Lukaku.

Nobody in his right mind will look at Messi and Ronaldo overall goal tally, and compare them to Salah.

We're looking at 2 players with similar output this season. The difference is currently only 3 goal involvements

Someone said one is more influential than the other. How do you measure influence - This is where we start examining the impact on their actions to their individual teams. That's when we start looking at match winning goals vs Stats padding

it's too early to be acting so ignorant abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:14am On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

You mean apart from the numbers i put down? What other facts did you want?

Salah has more goals

Salah has more match winning goals

Salah's team is competing for UCL and EPL titles

Hazard says he wants to match up to what Salah is doing.

None of the above are my opinions.

Lucas moura is better than bernado silva

Moura has more goals

Moura team is competing 4 d UCL

Judge urself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7128) (7129) (7130) (7131) (7132) (7133) (7134) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: joezy23(m), bolu96(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.