Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10545506 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7129) (7130) (7131) (7132) (7133) (7134) (7135) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:
Eden Hazard last month:

“Mo Salah is one of my good friends and he’s doing something incredible.

“I try to look at this player and this player and try to reach that level.”

Just in case you were wondering

He is just been humble. Salah is his friend so what do you expect.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2019
odizeey:
so mane and firmino are now the gods of soccer. Story. They should be giving world best based of overachievement too na.
My post is quite clear, I only highlighted the quality Liverpool (You can add City) possesses compared to Chelsea and United just to let you see that Salah has the advantage playing with better players. Imagine Hazard playing alongside Mane and Firmino who on their own are formidable, don't you think he'll be doing much better? For a clue, look at VVD at Sutton, for all his excellent defending, Sutton were still shit but a year and a half after, at Liverpool and with better players, he is making the UCL team of the season and a strong contender for player of the season...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

2017/18

Neymar 6 goals 3 assists 7 games
Hazard 3 goals 4 assists 8 games

Raumdeuter and a40 please do the needful for
Hazard and Salah in epl this season.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 10:21am On Apr 26, 2019
Segedinho:

Lucas moura is better than bernado silva

Moura has more goals

Moura team is competing 4 d UCL

Judge urself.

Your comprehension skills are really poor. I have not made at any time a direct comparison between the abilities of both players.

I have told you before that i think both players are having really good individual seasons, but Salah's efforts have been more crucial to Liverpool's title challenge than Hazard to us.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibukzy: 10:25am On Apr 26, 2019
Segedinho:

Lucas moura is better than bernado silva
Moura has more goals
Moura team is competing 4 d UCL
Judge urself.
lol comparing a center midfielder with winger sarri was right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:26am On Apr 26, 2019
odizeey:
Because someone was not as good as his past season, he is now below hazard.
19 goals. Goals against top teams too. Against stubborn teams. What nonsense.

You dey cry hazard. Comot sterling na.
No one is crying that Hazard is not in team of the year m. Na the senseless analysis I see for this thread about Hazard and Salah make me flare up. Sterling and mane deserve to be there. The team let Hazard down this season. If Chelsea were contending for the league title just like Liverpool and man city I know Hazard will win best player of he season with his overall contribution so far.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2019
patrickmuf:
My post is quite clear, I only highlighted the quality Liverpool (You can add City) possesses compared to Chelsea and United just to let you see that Salah has the advantage playing with better players. Imagine Hazard playing alongside Mane and Firmino who on their own are formidable, don't you think he'll be doing much better? For a clue, look at VVD at Sutton, for all his excellent defending, Sutton were still shit but a year and a half after, at Liverpool and with better players, he is making the UCL team of the season and a strong contender for player of the season...

Since when have Liverpool had better players?

How many goals did Hazard score playing alongside Costa and Fabregas

How many goals did Hazard score playing with Mazacar or Lampard

How many goals and assists did Mane and Firmino have last season, when Salah was running riot? Compare to Willian, Pedro, and Morata and the numbers are very similar. Why did Hazard not match Salah last season then?

Bros rest abeg. This is not one of those arguments where you can claim the team is better as an excuse for Salah outperforming Hazard.

Salah gangan IS the team.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2019
airmark:

I asked you a sensible question but you typed hundreds of foolish words without answering. An answer that shouldn't have taken you more than two minutes to type. Answer the damn question and stop doing senseless chicken dance around it.

What do you use to rate attackers?
They are waiting for season to end and see if either Salah or sterling will surpass Hazard in goals + assist stats before they say something on that. I know raumdeuter and his son plan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

You are particularly known to lack understanding or a sense of irony.

As if you did not make exactly the same argument when comparing costa to Lukaku.

Nobody in his right mind will look at Messi and Ronaldo overall goal tally, and compare them to Salah.

We're looking at 2 players with similar output this season. The difference is currently only 3 goal involvements

Someone said one is more influential than the other. How do you measure influence - This is where we start examining the impact on their actions to their individual teams. That's when we start looking at match winning goals vs Stats padding

it's too early to be acting so ignorant abeg.
Total Liverpool goals =77
Salah goals =19
Salah's goals output in percentage =(19/77)×100=24%

Chelsea's goals =52
Hazard's goals =16
Hazard's %=(16/52)×100=30%

Barring the mins play cos it favours sallah as well

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2019
patrickmuf:
that's why I am saying nobody gives you award for your wrong of choice team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2019
odizeey:
please don't call Pogba dele Alli again you are disrespecting the PFA.
It is the truth. Both are not known to be midfield dictator. They always choke when been played against a decent CM. Dele Alli has Erickson behind him. You guys need Verratti or modric type of player so that pogba can permanent in his preferred position which is offensive midfielder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2019
Ibukzy:
lol
comparing a center midfielder with winger
sarri was right
Hope u knw d difference bw bernado silver and d David silva? ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:38am On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Your comprehension skills are really poor. I have not made at any time a direct comparison between the abilities of both players.

I have told you before that i think both players are having really good individual seasons, but Salah's efforts have been more crucial to Liverpool's title challenge than Hazard to us.

The crux of d argument was/is who is better bw hazard vs Salah this season. ..
Ur yardstick is wt I am extending to other players comparison so u can easily knw how sentimental u have been all along.......no insult please
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:39am On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

How many goals and assists did Mane and Firmino have last season, when Salah was running riot? Compare to Willian, Pedro, and Morata and the numbers are very similar. Why did Hazard not match Salah last season then?

Bros rest abeg. This is not one of those arguments where you can claim the team is better as an excuse for Salah outperforming Hazard.

What exactly is the argument about, Hazard is clearly the better player this season, stats don't lie.
Talking about quality of players, when Hazard played alongside Fab and Costa, Chelsea won the league and he had a great season in the process, let Salah do same, let him win a trophy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:42am On Apr 26, 2019
odizeey:
Just See response to brilliant a analysis. My guy listen and learn, and stop trying to be raumdeuter as he is not helping most of you here in terms of know how of the game of football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:46am On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

klopp effect aided Salah last season. Hazard has been playing under a defensive coach over the years. If Na so why mou sell Salah for Chelsea and leave Hazard? Ghen Ghen stuff.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2019
hensben:
Just See response to brilliant a analysis. My guy listen and learn, and stop trying to be raumdeuter as he is not helping most of you here in terms of know how of the game of football.
wetyn concern me and raumdeuter.
If I was supporting hazard my nonsense for make sense to you.
Comon get out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2019
pamcode:
This arguments made me to check some of our players stats. Mehn Jorginho hasn't been doing bad defensively statistically. Only fernandinho was head and shoulders above him among midfielders that I checked . Make we no dey abuse that guy too much sha.

Jorginhoeeeee kwa?! Same jorginfvckinghoeeeeee! Issorite lipsrsealed angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:51am On Apr 26, 2019
odizeey:
Comon get out
Your nonsense will never make sense cos you keep on spewing trash all in the name to sound like raumdeuter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:51am On Apr 26, 2019
odizeey:
But Hazard has had a better season thus far, the stats says so...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2019
odizeey:
Comon get out
U don't need 2 support any body...what we are clamouring for is use a definite criteria 4 everybody not dishing out stats when it favours ur favourite player and castigating another player when such criteria favours the opposite just like Mr raumdeuter. ..
It is unfair and bias.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2019
hensben:
Your nonsense will never make sense cos you keep on spewing trash all in the name to sound like raumdeuter.
Omo take am easy o.

Abeg mk dem hold this guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 11:00am On Apr 26, 2019
patrickmuf:
What exactly is the argument about, Hazard is clearly the better player this season, stats don't lie.
Talking about quality of players, when Hazard played alongside Fab and Costa, Chelsea won the league and he had a great season in the process, let Salah do same, let him win a trophy.

How is hazard the better player this season? How?

Stats don't lie, but interpretation of stats is subjective. Guy I'm the one who said Hazard is in the same bracket at Ronaldo and Messi talent wise. My allegiance is clear

But if even Chelseafan1 can cuss hazard this season, then what I'm saying should come as no great surprise

Hazard has had a great season individually. But his stats have flattered to deceive.

Look at Aubameyang and Lacazette. Lacazette has only 13 league goals, but 9 of those goals were the ones that sealed the win for his team. I think Auba has 16 or 17, not sure but only 3 of those goals won the 3 points for his team.

This is what I'm talking about here. Not pumping Huddersfield and Cardiff then clapping your hands.

Salah is DIRECTLY responsible for 1/3 of all Liverpool's wins this season. That's not stats padding by scoring unimportant goals

See what happened when we last faced them. Hazard was playing rubbish, while Salah was shooting golazos. After the match Hazard went to be joking with Salah sef. I felt like slapping him.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2019
patrickmuf:
But Hazard has had a better season thus far, the stats says so...
better as how. Which stat you won use. 19 goals. ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2019
hensben:
klopp effect aided Salah last season. Hazard has been playing under a defensive coach over the years. If Na so why mou sell Salah for Chelsea and leave Hazard? Ghen Ghen stuff.

Klopp effect aided Salah?

But I thought you guys said it's because Liverpool were the better team

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 11:06am On Apr 26, 2019
Segedinho:

Total Liverpool goals =77
Salah goals =19
Salah's goals output in percentage =(19/77)×100=24%

Chelsea's goals =52
Hazard's goals =16
Hazard's %=(16/52)×100=30%

Barring the mins play cos it favours sallah as well

Yes no doubt Hazard has scored a larger chunk of Chelsea's goals.

But how many of those goals scored were important?

That's why I brought in match winning goals.

Liverpool have 27 wins this season. Salah goals decided 9 of them. That's 33%

Chelsea have 20 wins this season. Hazard goals only ensured 5 of those wins

Theres a phrase called "big game player". I promise you I did not invent it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:07am On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Stats don't lie, but interpretation of stats is subjective. Guy I'm the one who said Hazard is in the same bracket at Ronaldo and Messi talent wise. My allegiance is clear

But if even Chelseafan1 can cuss hazard this season, then what I'm saying should come as no great surprise

Hazard has had a great season individually. But his stats have flattered to deceive.

Look at Aubameyang and Lacazette. Lacazette has only 13 league goals, but 9 of those goals were the ones that sealed the win for his team. I think Auba has 16 or 17, not sure but only 3 of those goals won the 3 points for his team.

This is what I'm talking about here. Not pumping Huddersfield and Cardiff then clapping your hands.

Salah is DIRECTLY responsible for 1/3 of all Liverpool's wins this season. That's not stats padding by scoring unimportant goals

See what happened when we last faced them. Hazard was playing rubbish, while Salah was shooting golazos. After the match Hazard went to be joking with Salah sef. I felt like slapping him.

We met Liverpool trice this season Hazard scored in two meetings while Salah 1. Who did better?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:09am On Apr 26, 2019
Ooh, well!

Salah’s bullet goal against mumu Kepa still haunts me in the dream undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Klopp effect aided Salah?

But I thought you guys said it's because Liverpool were the better team
You talked about number of goals last season and I reminded you Who is Salah coach last season and who is Hazard coach this season. We all can see the effect of offensive coach in Hazard game this season as he is topping in goals contribution.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:14am On Apr 26, 2019
Salah 19 goals 10 assists
Hidden 16 goals 13 assists
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

What is important goals??

Did he took d ball from d keeper,dribble passed every opponents and scores in d 93rd mins?

Will the goals be counted when goals difference are d next parameters 2 win d league?

If prior goals were not scored b4 d goals u are shouting 4 now..will do matches have been won?...

If these goals are important. ..how many times has lacazette nd sallah won the most important player??

What is important in critical analyses of better players are goals. .assists..Dribbles completed. .key passes nd chance created. ...so ur knowledge about football 2 me is a bit shaky or maybe u just being biased. .
Talking abt goals

Hazard's goals percentage 4m d total goals scored is 30.7% nd sallah is abt 24%...........

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2019
hensben:
We met Liverpool trice this season Hazard scored in two meetings while Salah 1. Who did better?

Trust you to miss the woods for the trees.

The home match against pool was not a must win

The carling cup game was not a must win.

The league game at anfield was a must win...and that's the one Salah did the business in, and Hazard was nowhere to be found.

This is what they call impact sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7129) (7130) (7131) (7132) (7133) (7134) (7135) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PDPGuy, Ibime(m), Fladm(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.