Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10566830 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7440) (7441) (7442) (7443) (7444) (7445) (7446) ... (19207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 1:09am On Jul 16, 2019
Lol Nihilistjr is a bad bad man, why you do the guy like that na? Lmao

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 1:35am On Jul 16, 2019
Kimbeast:

How hilarious. Neymar was the reason why Barcelona bought Dembele and now Neymar will be the reason why he leaves Barcelona shocked shocked smiley
It's a shitshow of hilarious banter at that mad club. cheesy.

What is stupidity?

Stupidity is selling Neymar and buying Coutinho and Dembele and saying "Dembele is better than Neymar" then failing to win champions league by bottling 3 goal lead back to back and later going back to Neymar by including both Coutinho and Dembele in the deal!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 6:17am On Jul 16, 2019
Melvyn11:

What is stupidity?

Stupidity is selling Neymar and buying Coutinho and Dembele and saying "Dembele is better than Neymar" then failing to win champions league by bottling 3 goal lead back to back and later going back to Neymar by including both Coutinho and Dembele in the deal!

Bro, some Barcelona fans are comedians seriously. Go to their thread now and you will see some of them saying Dembele is better than Mbappe.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 6:58am On Jul 16, 2019
Flopbele is an efulefu

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:25am On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2019
Melvyn11:

What is stupidity?

oga, Neymar's release clause was triggered and Neymar wanted the move, so, it was out of their hands.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2019
So what's the plan regarding zouma. is he staying or going on loan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2019
Two Legends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2019
Take am easy with them

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
raumdeuter:
donjazet

Below is a thread where CAN Christian Association of Nigeria has come out to support Fatoyinbo

https://www.nairaland.com/5301845/coza-scandal-assure-president-members

Maybe its because those CAN leaders are men who unapologetically consistently narrate their sexcapades on this forum, they clearly enjoy sex illicitly with multiple partners than they can remember just as the perp pastor does, so clearly, this is a case of the pot defending the kettle.

They do realize that anyone of their multiple partners could one day trump up a charge against them and due to the fact that people already recognize their reputation as womanizers could easily believe these charges regardless of its veracity

Using your exact words in italics

Ohh, come on dayo, stop being mischevious.

Different people have different reasons for their opinions.
Some people are defending the pastor just because he's a pastor. Of course when you idolize someone, you become blind to the persons shortcomings, this was my main point which I made that day towards ihex.

On the other hand, as stated earlier, people could also defend the pastor of the said allegations because fundamentally, they share same traits with him and realize that they could be in the exact same position as the pastor, hence the need to defend the pastor arises as a form of self-preservation.

Now, I can't speak as to exactly why these pastors would defend fatoyinbo but it's not farfetched to surmise that it could be a form of self-preservation too, as pastors themselves, they might have skeletons in closets which they wouldn't want in the open, so it makes sense to stand up for their colleagues so as for the same fingers not turn towards them. African pastors mostly have many flaws.

Dayo, if you noticed, I haven't actually taken a definite stance on this rape issue. Of course I still give the pastor a little benefit of doubt in this particular issue, I'm only against those who firmly believe in the pastors innocence here without a doubt despite this form allegation being geared against him earlier.

When people become very eager to defend crime, then society becomes chaotic. It's just like people defending yahoo boys, If EFCC arrests suspects today, you see people being very eager to defend the suspects, THATS WRONG. a part of you should be relieved that criminals are off the streets not being eager to defend them.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
donjazet:

Ohh, come on dayo, stop being mischevious.

Different people have different reasons for their opinions.
Some people are defending the pastor just because he's a pastor. Of course when you idolize someone, you become blind to the persons shortcomings, this was my main point which I made that day towards ihex.

On the other hand, as stated earlier, people could also defend the pastor of the said allegations because fundamentally, they share same traits with him and realize that they could be in the exact same position as the pastor, hence the need to defend the pastor arises as a form of self-preservation.

Now, I can't speak as to exactly why these pastors would defend fatoyinbo but it's not farfetched to surmise that it could be a form of self-preservation too, as pastors themselves, they might have skeletons in closets which they wouldn't want in the open, so it makes sense to stand up for their colleagues so as for the same fingers not turn towards them. African pastors mostly have many flaws.

Dayo, if you noticed, I haven't actually taken a definite stance on this rape issue. Of course I still give the pastor a little benefit of doubt in this particular issue, I'm only against those who firmly believe in the pastors innocence here without a doubt despite this form allegation being geared against him earlier.

When people become very eager to defend crime, then society becomes chaotic. It's just like people defending yahoo boys, If EFCC arrests suspects today, you see people being very eager to defend the suspects, THATS WRONG. a part of you should be relieved that criminals are off the streets not being eager to defend them.

You jumped on greathex and called him a hypocrite that being a Christian he shouldnt be supporting the Pastor and should be condemning him even when the story told has a lot of holes I am now showing you evidence where a leader of CAN also towed the same line. Maybe you should also question his holiness and christianity

Has it been proven that the Pastor committed a crime?
It will be similar to EFCC accusing a boy of committing yahoo yahoo because they saw him with a laptop. Will it be wrong to defend such boy and say lets observe and listen to the allegation if it holds water

You and some are ready to condemn him as a rapist while I am saying the one sided story I heard so far has so many holes and actually points to something not criminal

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

You jumped on greathex and called him a hypocrite that being a Christian he shouldnt be supporting the Pastor and should be condemning him even when the story told has a lot of holes I am now showing you evidence where a leader of CAN also towed the same line. Maybe you should also question his holiness and christianity

Has it been proven that the Pastor committed a crime?
It will be similar to EFCC accusing a boy of committing yahoo yahoo because they saw him with a laptop. Will it be wrong to defend such boy and say lets observe and listen to the allegation if it holds water

You and some are ready to condemn him as a rapist while I am saying the one sided story I heard so far has so many holes and actually points to something not criminal

You keep looking at this issue only from a crime perspective. Somethings can be wrong but not criminal, Eg, incest and adultery.

My first instinct on hearing this allegation was that this was wrong.
Why would a pastor who preaches from the pulpit be involved in sex scandals.
The religion he represents demands monogamy and he pushes his members to do the same, not to have sex until marriage, and then he goes and betrays those principles and worse yet his members vociferously defend him blindly.

So his hypocrisy is what makes me feel disgusted and that is what I am calling out, not just because of this issue but the previous ones.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
donjazet:

You keep looking at this issue only from a crime perspective. Somethings can be wrong but not criminal, Eg, incest and adultery.

My first instinct on hearing this allegation was that this was wrong.
Why would a pastor who preaches from the pulpit be involved in sex scandals.
The religion he represents demands monogamy and he pushes his members to do the same, not to have sex until marriage, and then he goes and betrays those principles and worse yet his members vociferously defend him blindly.

So his hypocrisy is what makes me feel disgusted and that is what I am calling out, not just because of this issue but the previous ones.

First Busola who alleged said their affair was before he was married, so it doesn't qualify for adultery

Moreover, these are moral issues, Busola is not accusing him or being morally decadent, she is accusing him of being a criminal.

No one here is a moral judge, sex scandals adultery etc is between him his wife and his God. Until his wife and his God tells you that they don't like what he is doing, Its not for you to judge.

Some men of God believe you should never marry as a man of God, some believe you should marry but never divorce, some believe you can marry divorce and remarry, Some believe you can marry commit adultery and ask God for forgiveness, Some believe you should never be travel without your wife with you, some believe you shouldn't as much as hug another woman etc So tell me which of them is wrong?

Apostle Suleman was accused of sleeping with Stephanie Otobo, TB Joshua was accused of sleeping with women, Pastor Iginla said he punished his wife by impregnating another woman

No one is an arbiter of morals here

I don't think any Pastor who lives large on his congregations' money while his congregation suffers is moral. I don't think any pastor who sells fake miracle and prophecies to fleece people is moral but that is my opinion, Its not a crime

I never for once believed Pastor Biodun or 95% of Nigerian pastors including the big name ones were called by God, they are in the ministry to make money. It's a job for them, its a hustle just like you and I hustle to make money. I will not be looking for God and head to pastor Bioduns church and most people going there too know this in the depth of their heart

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

First Busola who alleged said their affair was before he was married, so it doesn't qualify for adultery

Moreover, these are moral issues, Busola is not accusing him or being morally decadent, she is accusing him of being a criminal.

No one here is a moral judge, sex scandals adultery etc is between him his wife and his God. Until his wife and his God tells you that they don't like what he is doing, Its not for you to judge.

Some men of God believe you should never marry as a man of God, some believe you should marry but never divorce, some believe you can marry divorce and remarry, Some believe you can marry commit adultery and ask God for forgiveness, Some believe you should never be travel without your wife with you, some believe you shouldn't as much as hug another woman etc So tell me which of them is wrong?

Apostle Suleman was accused of sleeping with Stephanie Otobo, TB Joshua was accused of sleeping with women, Pastor Iginla said he punished his wife by impregnating another woman

No one is an arbiter of morals here

I don't think any Pastor who lives large on his congregations' money while his congregation suffers is moral. I don't think any pastor who sells fake miracle and prophecies to fleece people is moral but that is my opinion, Its not a crime

I never for once believed Pastor Biodun or 95% of Nigerian pastors including the big name ones were called by God, they are in the ministry to make money. It's a job for them, its a hustle just like you and I hustle to make money. I will not be looking for God and head to pastor Bioduns church and most people going there too know this in the depth of their heart

cheesy

Once you have this in mind, Holy spirit has deserted you. Where's skimpled?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
airmark:

cheesy

LMAO. Nothing wey we no go see for this world
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

No one here is a moral judge!, sex scandals adultery etc is between him his wife and his God. Until his wife and his God tells you that they don't like what he is doing, Its not for you to judge.

If we're not arguing morals, then what the hell are we wasting our time for??
You've suddenly gone on the defensive and changed the narrative to me being a moral judge.

This confirms what I've been saying about you, you're one of those who believe that we shouldn't call out on someone else's bad deeds because we ourselves are not perfect.

Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you but I don't subscribe to that line of thought, I prefer people call out the wrong deeds of 0thers and if I've also messed up too, that someone also calls out my misdeeds for me to take correction, the society will be better for it.

I told you that my stance on this issue is that I hate the pastors hypocrisy and I am calling him out on it. Worse off are his members who would ignorantly defend his misdeeds.

Now Christians call sex before marriage fornication which is believed to be a sin, I'm sure that is the message he constantly commands of his followers,
so why would he now go contrary to his own teachings and why should he not be criticized for it?
Remember that this is not his first sex scandal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
airmark:

cheesy

In the bible, the man after Gods heart David, was married, committed adultery, asked for forgiveness, he was forgiven and till he died remained Gods favourite

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

In the bible, the man after Gods heart David, was married, committed adultery, asked for forgiveness, he was forgiven and till he died remained Gods favourite

Did he return to adultery after he repented of his sinful act with Bathsheba?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
donjazet:

If we're not arguing morals, then what the hell are we wasting our time for??
You've suddenly gone on the defensive and changed the narrative to me being a moral judge. .

What has changed about my position from day1. Please tell.

I have said from the first day that I don't think her explanation makes the affair a crime and if the Pastor did not commit a crime, then who are we to judge morals? We all have different standards for morals

This confirms what I've been saying about you, you're one of those who believe that we shouldn't call out on someone else's bad deeds because we ourselves are not perfect.
No because my own standard is different from others. We have people who were celibate in serving God, there are people who served God while married, there are Polygamists in the bible who served God. So what is the moral thing to do?

Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you but I don't subscribe to that line of thought, I prefer people call out the wrong deeds of 0thers and if I've also messed up too, that someone also calls out my misdeeds for me to take correction, the society will be better for it.

So who made you the moral police and how do you tell what is right and what is wrong?

I told you that my stance on this issue is that I hate the pastors hypocrisy and I am calling him out on it. Worse off are his members who would ignorantly defend his misdeeds.

Now Christians call sex before marriage fornication which is believed to be a sin, I'm sure that is the message he constantly commands of his followers,
so why would he now go contrary to his own teachings and why should he not be criticized for it?
Remember that this is not his first sex scandal

While sex before marriage is a sin, the bible said who without a sin let him cast the first stone.

Are you married, have you ever had sex before? So what qualifies you as a child of God when you have had sex in your past without being married

Donjazet in plain terms, Are you a child of God? Are you worthy to be called a Man of God? Are you better morally than Pastor Biodun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
airmark:

Did he return to adultery after he repented of his sinful act with Bathsheba?

Whether he returned to adultery is irrelevant

Did he commit adultery? Yes
Did he ask for forgiveness? Yes
Did God accept him back as a child of God? Yes

Like I said

Some believe you can marry commit adultery and ask God for forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
Donjazet in plain terms, Are you a child of God? Are you worthy to be called a Man of God? Are you better morally than Pastor Biodun

I will like answers to the question above
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Can anyone imagine a church headed by Raumdeuter and Airmark? Wetin go be the name of the church sef?

With d way dem dey dish bible verses even apostle Skimple dey learn work.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

Whether he returned to adultery is irrelevant

Did he commit adultery? Yes
Did he ask for forgiveness? Yes
Did God accept him back as a child of God? Yes

Like I said

Some believe you can marry commit adultery and ask God for forgiveness

Commit how many times?

You cant set up your mind to commit adultery and each time you will beg God and the cycle continues till you die, and call yourself a Man of God.

David's case is different from the one you manufactured. He repented and didn't return. He was still punished though. His household felt it before and after his death,
despite being forgiven.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
airmark:

Commit how many times?

You cant set up your mind to commit adultery and each time you will beg God and the cycle continues till you die, and call yourself a Man of God.

David's case is different from the one you manufactured. He repented and didn't return. He was still punished though. His household felt it before and after his death,
despite being forgiven.

Bathsheba case was not adultery.

The sin in Bathsheba case was David arranging for Bathshebas husband to be sent to the Frontline in war, so he can be killed, and David can then marry Bathsheba

David married Bathsheba and had many children with her including Solomon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ibime:

Bathsheba case was not adultery.

The sin in Bathsheba case was David arranging for Bathshebas husband to be sent to the Frontline in war, so he can be killed, and David can then marry Bathsheba

David married Bathsheba and had many children with her including Solomon.

Pastor Ibime do you really know what David wanted to conceal before he arranged the killing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

I will like answers to the question above

Well Dayo, I'm not a religious person, I'm agnostic so I will not call myself a "child of God ".

However my guiding principle in life is to not do to others what I wouldn't like to be done to me or anyone I love. I strive to always put my self in the shoes of others. I show empathy to all individuals.
I am an individual who has been a leader in many spheres of my life from sec school to my present work environment and I strive to be fair and equitable in my dealings with other individuals.

Concerning Sex, I love sex tongue the thing is, I only have sex with my girlfriends at the time, sex is beautiful when done with someone you're emotionally attached to at the moment. The few times I had sex with oloshos were terrible in my view, just thrustings, no emotion, it felt vapid, which is why I don't like illicit sex. I View anybody wey just wan choke prick into any hole that comes his way as a rabid animal.

Talking about morals, You keep talking about bad morals and crime as though they are mutually exclusive, common sense should dictate what is right and wrong, take for instance adultery, if you're cheating on your partner you try to hide it because you know you are breaking the trust of your partner and would not be happy if she does the same.

Once again, I'm not a hypocrite, if I do something wrong, I would appreciate being called out on it. That way, I'll learn and correct myself. I believe this is the right mentality that people should be governed by.

We shouldn't see people doing bad things and keep quiet, that would foster a lawless Society.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
airmark:

Commit how many times?

despite being forgiven.

The number of times is irrelevant

1 time is also an adulterer, Kill 1 time is a murderer, steal one time is a thief

David was one and e became a child of God

So you can commit adultery ask for forgiveness and still be a man of God
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
donjazet:

We shouldn't see people doing bad things and keep quiet, that would foster a lawless Society.

You are talking about lawless? How do we define lawless when you said we shouldnt talk about the criminality of it? The law defines what is lawless not your beliefs which might be different from that of your neighbor

What is not defined as a crime cannot be lawless

Its lawless to be polygamous in the US, its not lawless in Qatar
In Nigerian law, its not a crime to have sexual partners while married, We havent been able to ascertain the age a girl can start having consensual sex
So thats why we will come back to the criminality of what Pastor Biodun did.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

You are talking about lawless? How do we define lawless when you said we shouldnt talk about the criminality of it

What is not defined as a crime cannot be lawless

Its lawless to be polygamous in the US, its not lawless in Qatar

So thats why we will come back to the criminality of what Pastor Biodun did

Fine! replace that word lawless with "immoral or bad".

As I've said before, some laws at a given point in time sometimes are bad due to the fact that the lawmakers at that point were imperfect or misguided in their principles.

For instance, pro slavery laws in the USA a century ago, Rich men who had slaves influenced decisions in Congress to sustain slavery for a long time, they genuinely believed that their race was superior to the black race and thus viewed black people as lower animals.
they treated black people as such, they raped them, flogged them at their pleasures, killed them whenever it pleased them. Some blacks were kept in zoos for exhibition. They had no value for the black human life.

The question of right and wrong was debated many times, the white men at the time who did these awful things genuinely believed that God created a higher and lower race of man and even used the Bible to justify their actions, don't forget they were Christians.
Many people against slavery would ask these men how they would feel if these were their children undergoing these suffering to which they would be furious for people to equate their offsprings with "animals".

but the beauty of democracy is that overtime, as man continues to evolve in his thinking, common sense prevails and people begin to look at all human beings as the same as them, laws begin to reflect that, laws begin to change that encompasses the best thing to do.
Today, pedophilia is not a crime, we both know it's wrong to have sex with underage children, it's only a matter of time before our laws reflect that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
donjazet:

Fine! replace that word lawless with "immoral or bad".

As I've said before, some laws at a given point in time sometimes are bad due to the fact that the lawmakers at that point were imperfect or misguided in their principles.

For instance, pro slavery laws in the USA a century ago, Rich men who had slaves influenced decisions in Congress to sustain slavery for a long time, they genuinely believed that their race was superior to the black race and thus viewed black people as lower animals.
they treated black people as such, they raped them, flogged them at their pleasures, killed them whenever it pleased them. Some blacks were kept in zoos for exhibition. They had no value for the black human life.

The question of right and wrong was debated many times, the white men at the time who did these awful things genuinely believed that God created a higher and lower race of man and even used the Bible to justify their actions, don't forget they were Christians.
Many people against slavery would ask these men how they would feel if these were their children undergoing these suffering to which they would be furious for people to equate their offsprings with "animals".

but the beauty of democracy is that overtime, as man continues to evolve in his thinking, common sense prevails and people begin to look at all human beings as the same as them, laws begin to reflect that, laws begin to change that encompasses the best thing to do.
Today, pedophilia is not a crime, we both know it's wrong to have sex with underage children, it's only a matter of time before our laws reflect that.

What is bad or immoral is based on your perspective or opinion. There are people including women who till today think its immoral and bad for women to work outside the house and there are some that dont think its bad for a woman to work

On this thread currently probably half of the people here think women should not contribute money to running the household and there is another half who think women should contribute financially to the house

donjazet tell me which of the 2 groups is wrong?

What is a crime is clearly defined 500yrs ago, Slavery was not a crime anywhere in the world and all civilizations did it. Egyptians took Israelites as slaves, actually once you win a war the next thing is to take slaves and nowhere were slaves treated decent That is why no one will be charged for owning slaves 300yrs ago

Today slavery is a crime in many places

Today what part of what Pastor Biodun did is a crime?
In the next 20yrs they might come up with a law that makes pre-marital sex a crime, does that make you a criminal based on what you did 25yrs earlier? And can we retroactively send you to jail in 2040 based on the pre marital sex you had in 2010?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
[sub][/sub]
raumdeuter:

What is bad or immoral is based on your perspective or opinion. There are people including women who till today think its immoral and bad for women to work outside the house and there are some that dont think its bad for a woman to work

On this thread currently probably half of the people here think women should not contribute money to running the household and there is another half who think women should contribute financially to the house

donjazet tell me which of the 2 groups is wrong?

What is a crime is clearly defined 500yrs ago, Slavery was not a crime anywhere in the world and all civilizations did it. Egyptians took Israelites as slaves, actually once you win a war the next thing is to take slaves and nowhere were slaves treated decent That is why no one will be charged for owning slaves 300yrs ago

Today slavery is a crime in many places

Today what part of what Pastor Biodun did is a crime?
In the next 20yrs they might come up with a law that makes pre-marital sex a crime, does that make you a criminal based on what you did 25yrs earlier? And can we retroactively send you to jail in 2040 based on the pre marital sex you had in 2010?

You make my point for me in a way.
Laws are fluid, they can be good today and bad tomorrow, but what is good is good and what is bad is bad, the truth never waivers. even 500 years ago, many people knew slavery was bad but it was allowed because the elite manipulated the masses and ignorance was the order of the day.

I believe that one should have the freedom to do as he pleases so far as it doesn't negatively affect another individual.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

The number of times is irrelevant

1 time is also an adulterer, Kill 1 time is a murderer, steal one time is a thief

David was one and e became a child of God

So you can commit adultery ask for forgiveness and still be a man of God

You can't be swimming in sin and what?

Flesh can use anybody but when you lay it down to be used you are not a real man of God.

Those with the mindset of entering marriage and with their eyes set on adultery, just because David was forgiven, have no holy spirit dwelling in them. Don't call them Men of God. They are not.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7440) (7441) (7442) (7443) (7444) (7445) (7446) ... (19207) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Griffon(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.