Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,646 members, 7,840,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10644578 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7443) (7444) (7445) (7446) (7447) (7448) (7449) ... (19296) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
hensben:
At bolded, Jesus Christ did in the book of Matthew 19:4-5, also read John 8:28 and 1 Timothy 3:2-12. Now let me make things clear to you Bible is not the word of God, it contains the word of God. Also, Christian is not a religion, it is way of life. Pastors are Christians who teach against evil according to the word of God.

Jesus never said that a man is allowed only one wife.

Thats even besides the point. The point is that everything you said up there is your interpretation of the bible. There are churches out there who actuslly disagree with your point.

Even the Jesus that you're quoting was not widely agreed with in his time - in case you forgot, the guy actually had his life traded for a convicted murderer's.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
hensben:
Moreover, Abraham never had concubines, he remarried after the death of Sarah his first wife. He impregnated the maid and it was sarah’s Consent.

Can you search for Genesis 25 verses 5-6 and paste the content here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Thats even besides the point. The point is that everything you said up there is your interpretation of the bible. There are churches out there who actuslly disagree with your point.

Even the Jesus that you're quoting was not widely agreed with in his time - in case you forgot, the guy actually had his life traded for a convicted murderer's.
The word of God is the standard for Christians not churches.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Can you search for Genesis 25 verses 5-6 and paste the content here?
Well, she was just a maid who Abraham slept with due to sarah’s childbearing issue. Sarah even gave a go ahead then, calling Haggar abraham’s Concubine is debatable.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
donjazet:
Nihilist, you're an arrogant buffoon and and a perverted dimwit.
Simple grammar, you cannot understand!
Which part of HYPOCRISY dont you understand??

From the first day, I have been saying that my problem is with the pastors HYPOCRISY!

When a popular MARRIED pastor like himself preaches monogamy and faithfulness and is then found out to have been fornicating, your logic to just look away becomes perversed and stupid. If my relative is a member of that church, the person looks gullible and foolish or hypocritical for following such a figure.

Who made you the marriage police?

Who made you the bedroom class captain?

Have you attended the man's church before? Who told you that he preaches against fornication?

Ese Walters, the girl he banged, came out and said the man told her extra-marital sex is allowed under a special kind of grace - so what nonsense are you talking about here sef?

If he genuinely believes that hes allowed to Fück babes, who are YOU to say he is wrong?

Especially, when you even admitted to paying for sex on multiple occasions?

Bros rest abeg. You no get point. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Jesus said one man one woman. Go read those verses bro.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
hensben:
The word of God is the standard for Christians not churches.

Different churches preach different messages based on their interpretation of the bible.

Why should your own interpretation be right and theirs wrong?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
hensben:
Well, she was just a maid who Abraham slept with due to sarah’s childbearing issue. Sarah even gave a go ahead then, calling Haggar abraham’s Concubine is debatable.

Can you quote the bible passage and paste it here?

If you cant I will help you

This is what is written verbatim in the bible, I hope you know what the Bible said about those adding and subracting from it?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Different churches preach different messages based on their interpretation of the bible.

Why should your own interpretation be right and theirs wrong?
Different churches explain the word of God in different ways but if you check they arrive same place which is the key words in the Bible verses.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Can you quote the bible passage and paste it here?

If you cant I will help you

This is what is written verbatim in the bible, I hope you know what the Bible said about those adding and subracting from it?
That is why I said it is debatable because another bible like king James will call it another thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hensben ti take over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
hensben:
Different churches explain the word of God in different ways but if you check they arrive same place which is the key words in the Bible verses.

They dont.

Catholic church preaches celibacy and piverty for rhe clergy.

Oyedepo teaches a flexing gospel.

Catholic church teaches contraception is a sin Oyakhilome said masturbation is not a sin.

Deeper life and Lords chosen believe if you wear weavon and lipstick, na hell fire straight. COZA and House on the rock members dey drip go tabernacle.

Who is right, and who is wrong and why?

Why cant you people understand everyone is entitled to an opinion? Why must your reggae affect my blues?

Bros, if it was up to nairaland opinions of you, you would not be allowed to post on the forum. Im sure you know what the perception of your opinioms are here on this board.

Bros live your life and mind your business. Let Fatoyibo argue his case with God directly

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

They dont.

Catholic church teaches contraception is a sin Oyakhilome said masturbation is not a sin.

Deeper life and Lords chosen believe if you wear weavon and lipstick, na hell fire straight. COZA and House on the rock members dey drip go tabernacle.

Why cant you people understand everyone is entitled to an opinion? Why must your reggae affect my blues?

Bros, if it was up to nairaland opinions of you, you would not be allowed to post on the forum. Im sure you know what the perception of your opinioms are here on this board.

Bros live your life and mind your business. Let Fatoyibo argue his case with God directly
Now I see you have been talking of church mandate and not the word of God. Go listen to pastor Chris, you misunderstood him about masturbation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Do you realize Abraham Lincoln was a president and used the law to make slavery illegal?

There were other people who didn't support slavery and whatever they thought, as long as they didn't have the power to make it a law is just their own opinion

Until Buhari or any person in authority makes adultery illegal, then tell me what your problem is with Biodun

HYPOCRISY!! HYPOCRISY!! HYPOCRISY!
You seem to underestimate the influence and sway pastors hold over their members.
It is absolutely distasteful and immoral that a PASTOR would be a fornicator and an adulterer.

Remember that my initial post concerning this issue has always been about the PASTORS HYPOCRISY and the members gullibility which is why I called out ihex's moniker.

Secondly, I don't know why you would believe that it's only until someone becomes a president or lawmaker that his opinion should count.
Nobody is born a president, you and I could be presidents 2moro, it's our opinions and ideas today that would deem one suitable for such an office and God forbid someone misguided like nihilist finds himself in such a position.

I maintain that saying one shouldn't voice out his opinions on moral issues since it cannot be acted upon is not right.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
hensben:
Now I see you have been talking of church mandate and not the word of God.

So God called you in your room, and said Hensben lets gist?

Are you even aware of the history of christianity at all?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
donjazet:

You seem to underestimate the influence and sway pastors hold over their members.
It is absolutely distasteful and immoral that a PASTOR would be a fornicator and an adulterer.

But you dont believe in thr bible and you are not a child of God.

So why are you holding Pastor to standards that you dont hold yourself?

How can you say its immoral to fornicate whilst also admitting you fornicate? grin

Whos the real hypicrite here?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
donjazet:

Nobody is born a president, you and I could be presidents 2moro, it's our opinions and ideas today that would deem one suitable for such an office and God forbid someone misguided like nihilist finds himself in such a position.

I.

Look at this gbolo grin

So you want to be president so that you can outlaw extramarital sex?

While you pay for Olosho grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
hensben:
Now I see you have been talking of church mandate and not the word of God. Go listen to pastor Chris, you misunderstood him about masturbation.

Oyakhilome is telling you thst its not even his opinion, its a biblical rule

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

But you dont believe in thr bible and you are not a child of God.

So why are you holding Pastor to standards that you dont hold yourself?

I am holding the pastor to standards his religion set and which he preaches. You shouldn't preach something and do another.

How can you say its immoral to fornicate whilst also admitting you fornicate
? grin
I NEVER said it was immoral to fornicate. However I don't like transactional sex. It devalues sex.

Whos the real hypicrite here?

I am not a hypocrite, I didn't castigate anyone for having sex, I'm castigating the pastor for betraying his and his church's principles.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Oyakhilome is telling you thst its not even his opinion, its a biblical rule
He said, he also said are not factual. Where are his quote in regards to masturbation is not a sin?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
donjazet:

.I NEVER said it was immoral to fornicate

Also Donjazet in literally his previous post:

donjazet:

Also also DonJazet:

donjazet:

Concerning Sex, I love sex tongue the thing is, I only have sex with my girlfriends at the time.

The moral of the story is that it is ok for a fornicator to judge another fornicator, as long as he is not a pastor. grin

Bros rest and mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
hensben:
He said, he also said are not factual. Where are his quote in regards to masturbation is not a sin?

Oyakhilome gave biblical explanation for soapy.

Naira Marley is practically a saint.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
hensben:
He said: “No matter how wrong you think this is in your mind, get this straight, in itself, it is not a sin against God,” emphasising that as a result of this belief that it is a sin, Satan uses it to oppress people of God “making them feel ineffective an inefficient in the things of God.”

He said in Christianity as a religion, this habit has nothing to do with God but a lot to do with the body of the person practising.

“Satan uses his power to accuse you…so if you don’t like it, stop it, but God’s got nothing to do with it. It is your own body.

“Masturbation is about you and your body. God is not offended by it, He is only offended by any habit that takes hold of your mind and if this takes hold of your mind and dominates your body, God is offended.”

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

He said: “No matter how wrong you think this is in your mind, get this straight, in itself, it is not a sin against God,” emphasising that as a result of this belief that it is a sin, Satan uses it to oppress people of God “making them feel ineffective an inefficient in the things of God.”

He said in Christianity as a religion, this habit has nothing to do with God but a lot to do with the body of the person practising.

“Satan uses his power to accuse you…so if you don’t like it, stop it, but God’s got nothing to do with it. It is your own body.

“Masturbation is about you and your body. God is not offended by it, He is only offended by any habit that takes hold of your mind and if this takes hold of your mind and dominates your body, God is offended.”
okay good. You see why I said you misunderstood his words. Truly masturbation is a pleasure for your body, but since our body is the temple of God it is wise to not make it a habit, do not make it a strong hold, it will lead to you condemning yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
iamharkinwaley:
Change subject, your thread is boring ffs. Nothing Chelsea/Football related to read on.

bro trust me this is better than Hazard vs Neymar argument

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tochex101(m): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
Religious arguments are always dirty....let everyone mind their business....

Some are Christian, some Muslim, some Atheist,some Buddhist and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Oyakhilome gave biblical explanation for soapy.

Naira Marley is practically a saint.

Werey ni bobo i

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
hensben:
That is why I said it is debatable because another bible like king James will call it another thing.

I quoted from King James version

You bring your own quote out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

They dont.

This was my point that everyone has his or her own way of worshipping God

God has not given anyone his koboko to be doing amebo upandan over God matter. God is strong enough to fight for himself

How Biodun choose to worship his own God is left to him, if you dont like it, leave his church

Iz a simple surrvvs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
donjazet:

Remember that my initial post concerning this issue has always been about the PASTORS HYPOCRISY and the members gullibility which is why I called out ihex's moniker.

Secondly, I don't know why you would believe that it's only until someone becomes a president or lawmaker that his opinion should count.

I maintain that saying one shouldn't voice out his opinions on moral issues since it cannot be acted upon is not right.

Your opinion is only for your pocket, just like your morals. As long as its not against the law

In the 80s Kumuyi ordered his members to throw away their TV and they complied all those who couldnt left or were chased, by mid 2000s Kumuyi has started preaching on TVs and even on website when they asked him maybe he told them that God has changed his mandate to him on TV

TV in 1988 were sins TVs in 2014 were no longer sins

Who are you to question his beliefs. If you are not okay with it, leave the church

If you don't like the ay Biodun is nacking babes, leave his church
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
donjazet:

I am not a hypocrite, I didn't castigate anyone for having sex, I'm castigating the pastor for betraying his and his church's principles.

Did Pastor Biodun tell you his church principle?

You will tell me there is a universal law or right and wrong

You know in some churches including Bioduns church women don't cover their head while in other churches they cover

Tell me who is right and who is wrong? WHo is moral and who is immoral

(1) (2) (3) ... (7443) (7444) (7445) (7446) (7447) (7448) (7449) ... (19296) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness, chelseabmw(m), Joebayo217, Jodera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.