Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10428351 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8035) (8036) (8037) (8038) (8039) (8040) (8041) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
lordfalcao:
true Shaa

grin grin grin

Lordfalcao is here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
silva is not going to play against us , so it is the yeye mahrez that will play against us
Ope oh

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
airmark:

grin grin grin

Lordfalcao is here.
oh! Yes member
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sulele04:

Hazard sha have money pass u so how is that ur problem

Ever since this question was asked, Raumdeuter stopped disturbing this thread, no wonder the thread stopped moving.

This is the kind of question that makes a man to question his chi.

28 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Its mid-November and Hidden Hazard has 1 goal for his new club Real Madrid

hazardfan, airmark, Mapoka popiziano what is happening? Is there no shakushaku playlist in Madrid?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ibime:
Ever since this question was asked, Ramdeuter stopped disturbing this thread, no wonder the thread stopped moving.

Have you questioned your chi on why Fraudiola has more money than you

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
angry sad sadHow can a player be this weak mentally Good riddance....

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ibime:

Ever since this question was asked, Raumdeuter stopped disturbing this thread, no wonder the thread stopped moving.

That guy deserve some bottles of mortuary chilled beer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

Morata is a weakling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
raumdeuter:

Have you questioned your chi on why Fraudiola has more money than you

Sorry pops there is no coming back from that upper cut

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kakakii: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
it's still childish to bring that kind of stuff into football argument, it's entertainment
Branzy:

Sorry pops there is no coming back from that upper cut

if anything it shows bro dayo was winning the argument that's why that question was brought in, but its KARMA for uncle so i'm enoying It..

at all at all na him bad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sulele04:

No actually I am 16 but people here are so abusive. Chai
meaning that ure young enough to be apari's child

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
raumdeuter:

hazardfan, airmark, Mapoka popiziano what is happening? Is there no shakushaku playlist in Madrid?

Abeg leave me oooo.

The L hazard is serving offline is enough don't come and add your own join. The least said about hazard in madrid the better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
popizaino:
Abeg leave me oooo.
The L hazard is serving offline is enough don't come and add your own join. The least said about hazard in madrid the better.

Did you stake your house on Hazard? Some of the comments I have seen about Hazard by Madrid fans recently even Wenger commented

He dribbles into corners and doesn't release the ball at opportune times

When he has an opportunity on goal he immediately looks to pass. Screams of not wanting responsibility or can't take the pressure

cardio haven't improved that much. He's not taking on players 1v1 because he can't outrun them even if he manages to dribble past them.

Hazard better be careful, he can easily just be another Cassano in 2 years time.
Funny thing is I can't imagine the club getting more than 3 good years from him. 1 is looking like a waste so far

The Belgian's slow start in the Spanish capital is because of his physical conditioning, according to the former Arsenal boss
Arsene Wenger believes Eden Hazard is 'too heavy' and his weight issues are the main reason behind his struggle to get started at Real Madrid.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

grin grin

Did you read this?

He said: “I was playing some games in England and I had the feeling that when I got into space, my team-mates looked at me and I knew they thought I wouldn’t do anything good with the ball.

It was driving me crazy. I had a bad time.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ibime:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
raumdeuter:

La liga goals

Hazard - 1goal

Sergio Ramos - 2 goals

One is a Defender.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:46am On Nov 14, 2019
Tackles? Jorginho has really improved under Lampard.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 4:15am On Nov 14, 2019
We need to work on our corner kicks and free kicks, we get loads of them and convert none of them.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:38am On Nov 14, 2019
HewlettPackard:
We need to work on our corner kicks and free kicks, we get loads of them and convert none of them.

Exactly.

And we need to work on defending them free kicks and corner kicks. We have conceded many goals through set pieces. Zonal marking is just not working for us.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 7:04am On Nov 14, 2019
timbros:

Exactly.

And we need to work on defending them free kicks and corner kicks. We have conceded many goals through set pieces. Zonal marking is just not working for us.

Don't think defending is Lampard forte, drawing observation from his time at Derby. So long we are outscoring opponents I'm fine.

I just pity our defense against city, our fullbacks go see something that day.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 7:17am On Nov 14, 2019
I don't see what was racist about Bernardo's post.

Just checked again, still didn't see it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 7:26am On Nov 14, 2019
Nigga had to input one subtle yab.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 7:33am On Nov 14, 2019
This one Sancho is famzing Chelsea, let it not be what I'm thinking, IMO, we don't need that nigga.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:34am On Nov 14, 2019
So naija play match since yesterday and non of ye lots could talk about it embarassed

Am leaving this thread for good sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:38am On Nov 14, 2019
HewlettPackard:
I don't see what was racist about Bernardo's post.

Just checked again, still didn't see it.
It's good like that before they jokingly turn EPL to another racist league. Italy, Ukraine can't even find solution yet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:38am On Nov 14, 2019
Sulele04 learn to respect elders how could you say Hazard is richer than Uncle Raumdeuter so he shouldn't criticise him?

Uncle no mind that boy na small pikin dey worry am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:39am On Nov 14, 2019
seankafor:
So naija play match since yesterday and non of ye lots could talk about it embarassed

cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 14, 2019
seankafor:

Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:50am On Nov 14, 2019
gensteejay:

Good riddance.
what a fool..what a waste of life embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2019
Swissh:

La liga goals

Hazard - 1goal

Sergio Ramos - 2 goals

One is a Defender.
hazard has been poor but even with his kind of poor my club is still having a better season than arsenal,and those goals that Ramos scored are penalties that hazard even won so why you dey kill yourself for anyman matter?.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8035) (8036) (8037) (8038) (8039) (8040) (8041) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Omoluabi16(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.