Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,660 members, 7,865,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10755719 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10013) (10014) (10015) (10016) (10017) (10018) (10019) ... (19436) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:00am On Sep 30, 2020
Obere4u:
Is it Lampard that will teach Odoi to pass the ball to a teammate in a better position or shoot with accuracy or will Lampard teach Mount a simple 5 yard pass?

Blame Lampard all you care but he has organised the team well, the players need to know that they have responsibilities too.
He has not not organize anything. Yes he is the one to teach them to lay off pass to a team mate who is in a better position to score.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:02am On Sep 30, 2020
Lordemperoris100:
Hmm, Wetin Lampard no go do for this his sugar son.

So he packaged his sugar son to take the last PK and take all the glory?. its good his beloveth son broke his heart.

Was even thinking Tammy Abraham will missing remembering what he did against Liverpool in the super cup.
Lampard experiment with everything. He can’t even use his signings properly due to sentiment or probably overwhelmed.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 5:17am On Sep 30, 2020
Lana1:
grin

grin

You no go make heaven...... Aswear!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:51am On Sep 30, 2020
larride:
Kepa
Caballero
Mendy

3 goalkeepers in 5 games and still just 2 wins and already out of 1 cup.

Fraud.
Some things never change
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 6:37am On Sep 30, 2020
I pondered over certain things at night &:reached a conclusion that Lampard, aka Brit-sentiment should just honourably leave the club or sacked immediately.....I foresee failure with him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 6:56am On Sep 30, 2020
hensben:
He has not not organize anything. Yes he is the one to teach them to lay off pass to a team mate who is in a better position to score.

Really?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:06am On Sep 30, 2020
Ibime:

Whether you like it or not, there is always wahala in every game.

The fact Kepa and Cabs have manned our posts so far is enough reason to give time.

Add the absence of Thiago and Chilwell in defence. FFS, Emerson and Alonso can lose any manager the game out of nothing much less when combined with Kepa and Caba.

Attack-wise, you are still missing Pulisic and Ziyech, meanwhile Havertz just landed like 3 days before his debut.

You first judge a manager by how often he gets his team into threatening situations - expected goals. Lampard has always done that. Chelsea had the 2nd highest expected goals last season. Whether the players finish those chances depends on their quality. This is not Arsenal where Arteta just defend all game and just launch ball for Aubameyang to do R2. On the defensive side, you can't judge just because West Brom took 3 shots from 3 individual mistakes and scored, meanwhile Chelsea were the ones with all the patterns of play.

This is why we made signings to get rid of players who make too many individual mistakes and have too many individual weaknesses that no manager can coach out of them. I am talking Emerson, Alonslow, Kepa, Rudiger, Chris, Jorginho. So far this season, these same players are still full in our starting 11 and are the ones making all the mistakes, so as far as I am concerned, it is too early.

What changed Klopps story is getting rid of error players like Karius and Lovren for Alison and Van Dijk. His coaching remain the same when he was finishing 8th and now, he just needed to get rid of the error players. So far this season, we have removed most of the error players on paper, but they are still on the pitch so far because their replacements have not been ready to play.
The bolded is not entirely true, sir, for Klopp. He also changed from a gegen pressing to a less energy demanding style, if not, his team will still have been gasing out by mid season. Again, he also improved his bench quality, so people like Origi can replace Salah and Mane and they will still get result against Barca.

Also, the Chelsea players you listed are not the main problem of Lampard's team. Although, I'm still trying to stay positive for Lampard, but the players are not Lampard's major problem.

If you think they are, maybe you need to redo your assessment of the current Chelsea problem, because two managers won something with some of those players while playing, at least, a good football.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:09am On Sep 30, 2020
Nawa sha.

This debut only means one thing. Goals to come.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CSTRR: 7:10am On Sep 30, 2020
Why would mount play the last penalty?

Is he the best of the bunch? The most experienced, or the most talented?
What exactly gave him that privilege?
A kid for that matter.

If you are very observant, this alone should tell you there is a problem.

We better do what is needed to be done this early, or this season would be lost.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 30, 2020
Why is Azpi not our penalty taker? His penalties have always looked good and I can't remember him ever missing.

I'm not a fan of Jorginho's penalty technique at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2020
CSTRR:
Why would mount play the last penalty?

Is he the best of the bunch? The most experienced, or the most talented?
What exactly gave him that privilege?
A kid for that matter.

If you are very observant, this alone should tell you there is a problem.

We better do what is needed to be done this early, or this season would be lost.
Azpilicueta is still better than James but Lampard is forcing him on us so early, same way he is forcing mount on us. You signed players for 200million plus to come and be playing an academy boy on every match day.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2020
Long may your woes continue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 7:32am On Sep 30, 2020
Obere4u:
Is it Lampard that will teach Odoi to pass the ball to a teammate in a better position or shoot with accuracy or will Lampard teach Mount a simple 5 yard pass?

Blame Lampard all you care but he has organised the team well, the players need to know that they have responsibilities too.

But but it's Pep Guardiola that will teach Otamendi, Mendy,Walker and Stones how to defend. grin grin grin

Kwantinue

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2020
Expert17:

This small trashing from Spurs don reset dis one head....

You want to start playing with 10 men grin grin grin grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2020
Apparently Pep isn't satisfied with Dias, and wants to add a left back - Tagliafico and Alaba are top of that list.

We'll have to wait and see Dias' impact, but I think City's problem goes deeper than that. For one, the midfield and high defence line no longer press with top notch synchronization. While the midfield are still very proactive in pressing, the defence seems a step or two behind. So if you can evade the first wave of the press, there's sizeable gaps between defence and midfield, and defence and goalkeeper, something Leicester repeatedly exploited.

Pep will have to address that problem first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2020
The penalty defeat yesterday have exposed a lot of trolls and plastic fans.
you guys could not stand by the club,manager or players when we lost so i dont want to see any of you here when we win.
(ennyjay72 popizano hensben eph12 bunch of fair-weather fans)
i don mark una name when we start winning you guys can go masturbate to lampardout for all i care, just avoid here.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2020
Sulele04:
you guys could not stand by the club,manager or players when we lost so i dont want to see any of you here when we win.
i don mark una name when we start winning you guys can go masturbate to lampardout for all i care, just avoid here.
eph12 kwa grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2020
Ibime:
Why was Werner not on the last penalty?

I knew Mendy won't save a penalty. Penalty saving goalkeepers are usually given strict instructions on where each opposition player would play the ball. Mendy was just diving the same way like someone who has received no instruction at all.

Zombie apocalypse keeper. grin

No break, no jam. Zombie way na one way.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2020
Rumours are saying we might offload Zouma.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2020
Lordemperoris100:
Hmm, Wetin Lampard no go do for this his sugar son.

So he packaged his sugar son to take the last PK and take all the glory?. its good his beloveth son broke his heart.

Was even thinking Tammy Abraham will missing remembering what he did against Liverpool in the super cup.
There's definitely a very strong romance between mount and lampard. So tey he gave the last penalty spot to him so he could take the glory.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2020
afrodoc2:

Zombie apocalypse keeper. grin

No break, no jam. Zombie way na one way.

Ajorojaarajoro!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2020
What if Mount is one of the best pk takers in the team? It could be that others refused to take the last kick and he stepped up to take it. Lampard said Werner had a cramp so he was excluded from PK duty in the first5
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2020
Thank God Lampard still has some sense in him. He has thrown the bang average Chelsea England quota filling Barkley to where he belongs, Average team, Aston villa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2020
Ross Barkley loaned to Aston Villa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper4real(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2020
Sulele04:

eph12 keh?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2020
Sulele04:
(ennyjay.72 popiz.ano hes.ben eph12 bunch of fair-weather fans)
eph12? Confusion in enemies camp cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2020
Amoto94:
Ross Barkley loaned to Aston Villa.
I so much love this guy

Now Chelsea is gonna get relegated angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2020
Greatihex:
The bolded is not entirely true, sir, for Klopp. He also changed from a gegen pressing to a less energy demanding style, if not, his team will still have been gasing out by mid season. Again, he also improved his bench quality, so people like Origi can replace Salah and Mane and they will still get result against Barca.

If you think they are, maybe you need to redo your assessment of the current Chelsea problem, because two managers won something with some of those players while playing, at least, a good football.
You sabi ball.
As for Lampard, we hope for the best as I can't adequately express my thoughts right now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2020
Sulele04:
Slow your roll. It is absolutely normal for people to criticize a manager especially when the team is not playing well.
We hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2020
https://link.chelseafc.com/mjFw0Goscab
Here's a link from The 5th Stand, Chelsea FC's official app: Barcelona 2-2 Chelsea | Champions League, 2011/12

This was when Chelsea defenders were instilled in the quality of living their lives for their keeper.

Even Kepa will shine behind this guys.

This was when men ate grass and lived their live for their team mates.

Where can we get someone to teach these current crop how to play with all their heart and play for the trophy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 11:42am On Sep 30, 2020
Eph12 u don dey support Chelsea?? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:45am On Sep 30, 2020
Barkley moves to Villa on loan.

I really hope thecassanova guy would take this well

(1) (2) (3) ... (10013) (10014) (10015) (10016) (10017) (10018) (10019) ... (19436) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, toluxe0075 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.