Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,905 members, 7,852,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10700189 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10137) (10138) (10139) (10140) (10141) (10142) (10143) ... (19357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
Herbiedeen:
positioning in a situation where the ball passed through little gaps before being headed in from close range??

like seriously??

do you even play active football at all?? or you only use your mouth and fingers to play??
What is the first thing a keeper anticipate from a rebound even at dat distant ....shot.

The guy was sleeping....

The shot was calm for football sake..

His arms and unawareness made it look like a rocket in ur eyes..

He can count legs and still touch dat ball foe crying out loud..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
Algeria
Algeria
Algeria

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
Lampard needs to leave. He needs to. Make e carry his load dey go, we no want again. His undying love for Mason mount will cause more problems

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
macjireh:

abeg dat one no follow jare...d attack did their job very well today,,only for defence to let us down...d draw is like a loss...very painful... after 2beautiful goals up

Lol....just saying...definitely a loss I thought we were cruising to victory ,this coaches just always seems to outsmart Lampard tactically
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
Greatihex:

https://twitter.com/FTTV20/status/1317485044982743041?s=19

Oga, take 2 minutes to watch this clip and tell me if Zouma did not get another chance which Chris had helped to give him to save his blushes instead he decided to ball watch.

Although, Kepa's decision making there was very poor, but someone can argue for him that why he did clear the ball was because he thought Adams was going to be faster than him and may shoot so he has to go down to try to block the shot that may come.

Zouma Bleep up twice for that goal.

Zouma made a mistake and then went to sleep. If he didn’t switch off there’s a good chance his presence will help prevent the goal.

But no, the keeper who came out to save his blemishes is the one at fault.

It’s a makanaki something.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
seankafor:
Algeria
Algeria
Algeria

yes my lord !

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
Did you know?

Chelsea have conceded an average of 1.5 goals per game under Frank lampard? That's the worst ratio of any coach in the history of the club angry

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
Leyqute:

Zouma made a mistake and then went to sleep. If he didn’t switch off there’s a good chance his presence will help prevent the goal.

But no, the keeper who came out to save his blemishes is the one at fault.

It’s a makanaki something.
To be Honest, Kepa's second attempt at getting that ball after Christensen's tackle was hilarious. I no believe my eyes.

Zouma started it off, Kepa got there and got his hands and feet mixed up, Christensen Denied Southampton a certain goal, and all Ekpa had to do was punch or kick the ball away for a corner. But nooooooo.

It was so funny.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

Drogba was dropping multiple seasons of single digit goals while Salah has been averaging 20 goals per season.

A striker dropping 5 goals a season is a disgrace, that was what Morata was dragged for

Half of Drogbas seasons he was dropping single digits

The irony is that salah failed where drogba was dropping single digit goals.

E. O. D

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
popizaino:

The irony is that salah failed where drogba was dropping single digit goals.

E. O. D

Its just matchday 5 and Salah has 6 goals which means he has outscored Drogba in some of his seasons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Herbiedeen(m): 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
Segedinho:

What is the first thing a keeper anticipate from a rebound even at dat distant ....shot.

The guy was sleeping....

The shot was calm for football sake..

His arms and unawareness made it look like a rocket in ur eyes..

He can count legs and still touch dat ball foe crying out loud..

bros, the shot was soft, yes, but it wasn't the shot that went in..

the ball was headed in from close range ffs

did you even see the goal clearly sef

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
TalabiAudu:
Chelsea draw.

Madrid lost.

Juve? Ororo is not playing.

I'm sick. cry
D's weekend is not it at all....all d games just nonsense... its Y I hardly stake straight wins...Chelsea so easily spoil my ticket for simple straight win I gave dem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

Its just matchday 5 and Salah has 6 goals which means he has outscored Drogba in some of his seasons

It was the same epl Torres was scoring abt 84 goals in 146 appearances or so,till he was ask to come and prove his numbers at Chelsea.

If salah had been a hit at Chelsea you for get point but for now he failed were drogba succeeded.

E.O. D

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
Almajirihunter:

Lol....just saying...definitely a loss I thought we were cruising to victory ,this coaches just always seems to outsmart Lampard tactically
Lampard wants to learn d hard way..na him sabi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
raumdeuter:
Under Cuntay

AC Milan wins the Milan derby despite Cuntay signing 2million players

That was not an easy match for us oh..But I will gladly take the W especially on a day Arteta got timid against your MCM.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
Omo but this Mason Mount thing is funny o.

We had a fully fit winger on the bench, and another one on the pitch was played on his wrong side just to accommodate the world's best pressing iron grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
even though Chelsea spoilt my day,manyoo is trying to make up for it
luke Shaw babagrin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

Yes because he is the player with the highest goal return in a single season in the history of the league

Removing club sentiments only Yaya Toure can even contest in EPL terms with Salah. Not the Drogba you are pushing

Striker wey spent half his seasons dropping single digit

Nothing like club sentiment here .

We know how difficult it is to score at Chelsea compared to other top clubs if you think I'm lieing ask Torres and salah

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
Unlimited22:

We had a fully fit winger on the bench, and another one on the pitch was played on his wrong side just to accommodate the world's best pressing iron grin

It's really funny. And it's a slap on Hudson-Odoi face.
If Puli no start, Lampard go play Werner as LW.
If Ziyech no start, Lampard go play Mount instead.
Which kain thing be that na embarassed

And I even feel for Mount, cos this favoritism doesn't bode well with supporters. No be d guy fault.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
Unlimited22:

dem don dey type Lampard sack letter like ds
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
Unlimited22:

To be Honest, Kepa's second attempt at getting that ball after Christensen's tackle was hilarious. I no believe my eyes.

Zouma started it off, Kepa got there and got his hands and feet mixed up, Christensen Denied Southampton a certain goal, and all Ekpa had to do was punch or kick the ball away for a corner. But nooooooo.

It was so funny.
cheesy

For that blunder he committed Zouma made some good defensive blocks.

Lampard needs to sort that defence.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
Lampard and Mason Mount has to go. Terrible individuals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
Leyqute:

cheesy

For that blunder he committed Zouma made some good defensive blocks.

Lampard needs to sort that defence.
Zouma is best with someone like Terry or Silva or VVD. Christensen is a weakling.

Tomori would've been much better.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
BlueMann:

It's really funny. And it's a slap on Hudson-Odoi face.
If Puli no start, Lampard go play Werner as LW.
If Ziyech no start, Lampard go play Mount instead.
Which kain thing be that na embarassed

And I even feel for Mount, cos this favoritism doesn't bode well with supporters. No be d guy fault.

Sometimes I feel Mount has a billionaire pops who paid for him to always feature,he gets the stick at Chelsea and for the national team too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
Lol Kepa will be playing against Sevilla and likely against Manchester United.

Thankfully I won't even be watching Tuesday's game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
Unlimited22:
Lol Kepa will be playing against Sevilla and likely against Manchester United.

Thankfully I won't even be watching Tuesday's game.

Mendy is starting against Sevilla!!!!!!! angry

Skimpledawg, better go to the mountain and pray oh!! angry

Modified: I just saw that Lampard confirmed Mendy is out for a week or two...chai embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
BlueMann:

Mendy is starting against Sevilla!!!!!!! angry

Skimpledawg, better go to the mountain and pray oh!! angry
shey cfcdev no get keeper ni,he can't be worse abi

all he has to do is not to commit a blunder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Herbiedeen(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
DeGea wan die oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
airmark:

That Ucl final performance Drogba pulled against your team still dey pain you. Soro soke werey. grin

Abi ko gba mic grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
Unlimited22:

Zouma is best with someone like Terry or Silva or VVD. Christensen is a weakling.

Tomori would've been much better.
Tomori Zouma? Where’s the experience?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
Unlimited22:
Mane was fractionally offside, but where do we stop? This is just splitting hairs now.

How can you blow offside for the width of an eyelash? undecided

Karma is a bitch. We were also on the receiving on that stupid var decision against Liverpool last season or so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10137) (10138) (10139) (10140) (10141) (10142) (10143) ... (19357) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bjteensdes24, Whizlight(m), Jamiuokolaa, PendragonVII, DaddyRochie1642, Datakey and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.