Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10589513 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10140) (10141) (10142) (10143) (10144) (10145) (10146) ... (19240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by adisaaowala: 1:35am On Oct 18, 2020
popizaino:

If a players makes all the finals in this world and couldn't win one that player is an otu

Micheal ballack was an otu.

Ballack wasnt better than Dickson Etuhu

Owen Hargreaves >>>>>>>>Michael Ballack!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:45am On Oct 18, 2020
popizaino:

You will soon compare Apple and oranges .

Is atletico Madrid in epl ?
Drogba suceeded in Chelsea by lifting the all in his first attempt tell us about salah at Chelsea.

Salah is the highest goal scorer for a single season since epl started and averaged 20 goals a season in the EPL

The same place where Drogba was dropping 5 goals a season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:47am On Oct 18, 2020
popizaino:

If a players makes all the finals in this world and couldn't win one that player is an otu

Micheal ballack was an otu.

At least he made the finals carrying lowly teams to it

If players like Drogba did their part and not slapping Vidic in a final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:48am On Oct 18, 2020
popizaino:

Did you take drogba's CL, world cup stats into consideration before telling rating lukaku above him by telling me numbers don't lie ?

I told you specifically EPL, Drogba was a wasteman. How can a striker be dropping single digits for half of his tenure in the league

Drogba is a disgrace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:50am On Oct 18, 2020
popizaino:

Torres too was dropping the same 20goals in the league at liverpool till he came to Chelsea and started dropping poverty numbers.

It's not an open secret that the same salah was dropping poverty numbers at chelsea before he found it easy at Liverpool.

You haven't told us why this Drogba is dropping single digit for half his Chelsea career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:16am On Oct 18, 2020
MorataFC:
which of the Kantes?
Only one Kante.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:19am On Oct 18, 2020
To all those arguing with Dayo, I tire for una. Leave that to airmark, he sure knows how to handle him very well. Otherwise y'all just wasting your precious time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:20am On Oct 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

Morata is traveling across the top teams in Europe while Belotti is still at Torino relapsing

I don't know how travelling from one club to another has anything to do with your 'numbers of goals don't lie' mantra. grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:25am On Oct 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

VVD without Allison already Shipped 7 goals to a side who narrowly escaped relegation

The were dey disguise say na injury maybe when Grealish was turning him inside out

VVD's injury will definitely bring the best out of Alisson. I am all for it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:30am On Oct 18, 2020
airmark:

Final in epl? grin

Drogba killed your team in Munich that night. I don't expect you to like him.
This is beautiful cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:11am On Oct 18, 2020
airmark:

VVD's injury will definitely bring the best out of Alisson. I am all for it.

Just like Allison injury brought out the best in VVD vs Aston Villa

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:11am On Oct 18, 2020
FBS:
Only one Kante.
then we watched different game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:12am On Oct 18, 2020
airmark:

I don't know how travelling from one club to another has anything to do with your 'numbers of goals don't lie' mantra. grin

If Belotti was convincing top clubs will be queuing for him. Maybe these clubs are not convinced about a striker who scores mainly penalties

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 4:55am On Oct 18, 2020
Almajirihunter:
Funny how everything is ok at Chelsea while United are in shambles but after playing one game,we just topping them with a point....is this selective criticism?
Ofcourse it’s selective criticism. This is one of the ways you know that Man Utd is a bigger club than Chelsea will ever be. Every one wants to talk about United because United news sells papers. If them never talk about United, mouth go dey pain them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dammywapes(m): 5:34am On Oct 18, 2020
That does not make lukaku to be ahead of DDG. Looking at DDG’s career , he scored many important goals and big match goals tho one will be surprised DDG doesn’t score much in his entire career.
raumdeuter:

Its funny how a striker like Drogba can go an entire season and score single digits not once not twice not even thrice

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:28am On Oct 18, 2020
Wrong sub from Lampard yesterday. I mean were leading with a slim margin and few minutes to go, why not bring in Tomori for Kai instead of Tammy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2020
Ibeme:

Nonsense. Fullbacks aren't in a principal position to organise defences, centrebacks do.

Does that mean they can't find themselves in a position to do that sometimes??....

Watch the second goal again, Azpi should be yelling at Chris to follow up Zouma even before Zouma gave the back pass.

Mind you, Zouma first outpaced Adam to get to the long ball; Chris was watching them when this went on. Azpi should have either shouted or pushed that idiot to react.

Please, watch the clip again and pay attention.

Kante would have salvaged the situation because of his ability to sense danger and react quickly.

I stand to be corrected though, wasn't Azpi preferred to James just so he could stay close to the defence and monitor them. Cos attacking wise, Azpi did next to nothing.

Only one man was absent from our defence and it shook the way it did yesterday. That's not acceptable.

Note : It might also interest you to know that Christensen didn't react urgently (Never sensed danger) when the back pass was played by Zouma, he only reacted urgently when Kepa committed a howler. All the while, Azpi was standing close to him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:23am On Oct 18, 2020
Unlimited22:

Very little, but Tomori is a better defender than Andreas, even if still largely raw and untested.

They had a brilliant game against Ajax away last season. I kept wondering why that combo wasn't used more often. They're both athletic, good in the air and one on one, and both can make very good last ditch tackles. Tomori is good on the ball too.

The only issue they have is positioning.

Rudiger is a goat and Christensen's a weakling. Tomori, Zouma and Silva should be choices 3,2 and 1.

Positioning is everything for a defender. You can avoid lots of errors and prevent goals simply from positioning.

Silva still can’t handle the EPL on a weekly basis but his presence can help the other 2 develop. Maybe. Cos they are both raw, Zouma to a lesser degree.

But if Lampard is serious about winning trophies, he needs to bring in a defender in his prime.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:24am On Oct 18, 2020
hensben:
Wrong sub from Lampard yesterday. I mean were leading with a slim margin and few minutes to go, why not bring in Tomori for Kai instead of Tammy.

He had already brought in James for Pulisic, so we already had three CB's (Azpi joining Zouma and Chris).

Modified: I think James actually played in the midfield, so I get your point now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Bruno has eyes for goal sha

Scummies no waste that money at all

His move for the goal was absolutely brilliant. He tricked the defenders into thinking he was coming through the middle but then changed direction and got the goal. Intelligent player.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2020
Leyqute:

His move for the goal was absolutely brilliant. He tricked the defenders into thinking he was coming through the middle but then changed direction and got the goal. Intelligent player.

He tricked a bunch of waste pipes. Newcastle was so poor yesterday that watching the game with my friend seemed like torture.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

Just like Allison injury brought out the best in VVD vs Aston Villa

Did you even watch that match?

You laud your players for their ‘big game performance’ but neglect that same criteria when evaluating other players you don’t like. Also, ‘numbers don’t lie’- until a player you oppose scores more goals than your favorite flop.

Picky. Picky. Picky.

You don turn amala so tey everything looks like elubo to you.

O wrong nau!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2020
macjireh:

too much respect for lampard don dey do us bad tin....we have to get a new coach,, lampard dey play on d job seriously
The guy dey make ridiculous decisions at times.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2020
Greatihex:
even Kante coming from far away was half a metre away from saving Zouma, but Zouma instead was fuckingly watching. Kepa even ran back to go and help to still save his own mistake, but Zouma was still watching.
D thing pain me no be small. He would have cleared up Kepass second mistake.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 8:20am On Oct 18, 2020
Leyqute:

Did you even watch that match?

You laud your players for their ‘big game performance’ but neglect that same criteria when evaluating other players you don’t like. Also, ‘numbers don’t lie’- until a player you oppose scores more goals than your favorite flop.

Picky. Picky. Picky.

You don turn amala so tey everything looks like elubo to you.

O wrong nau!
it's only chronic boredom that can make me argue with him,he argues blindly

Amalametricsgrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

If Belotti was convincing top clubs will be queuing for him. Maybe these clubs are not convinced about a striker who scores mainly penalties

Maybe? You are not sure grin

Kane is also not convincing top clubs for him to still be at Tottenham. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:55am On Oct 18, 2020
Leyqute:

Positioning is everything for a defender. You can avoid lots of errors and prevent goals simply from positioning.

Silva still can’t handle the EPL on a weekly basis but his presence can help the other 2 develop. Maybe. Cos they are both raw, Zouma to a lesser degree.

But if Lampard is serious about winning trophies, he needs to bring in a defender in his prime.
Milan Skriniar and Jose Gimenez.

We've been saying this too. Ruben Dias has unfortunately gone to City.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2020
Never seen a worst defence all my life. Christensen should be bin forever.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2020
Chelsea should stop doing giveaway, we've conceded 9g this season and 7 out of it are from our players errors.
kepa vs Brighton.
kepa vs Liverpool.
Alonso vs west brom .
thiago vs west brom
Alonso ft James vs west brom.
havertz vs Southampton.
kepa vs Southampton.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2020
Three individuals errors cost us the game yesterday.
Now let's do this.. Fvck Zouma, fvck Kepa and fvck James for that silly foul. And if you are down with them fvck you too!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2020
Lampard is an inferior manager to ole,what do u guys think?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:48am On Oct 18, 2020
FBS:
To all those arguing with Dayo, I tire for una. Leave that to airmark, he sure knows how to handle him very well. Otherwise y'all just wasting your precious time.

The man's argument no dey ever pass comparisons. My penis is bigger than yours yehn yehn yehn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10140) (10141) (10142) (10143) (10144) (10145) (10146) ... (19240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dcrested(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.