Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,286 members, 7,867,757 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10765281 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10207) (10208) (10209) (10210) (10211) (10212) (10213) ... (19455) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
BlueMann:
E Don finish? grin
abeg better person wetin he talk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
So this man can't grant live interview? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
So nothing on the Lekki brouhaha?

At least, clear the air as the CinC?

Truly, powers beyond Sanwo-olu control were involved

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Naija is a joke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
We are fvcked cry

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
iamoyindamola:

I don't think sanwo-olu was involved
He tried to avoid the situation but like he said some forces beyond his power.
He's the pawn and everyone will still blame him

https://www.nairaland.com/6197483/sanwo-olu-called-buhari-twice-not
Check out this link, he was played and buhari is still avoiding him indirectly telling him carry your cross by yourself.
Tinubu Dan jakpa and buhari no wan hear
Sanwo-olu is own his own

SanwoOlu is fighting for his political life and is going about it in a conscientious way like someone who cares what the people think about him, not a thug Governor who cows the people by show of force. Right from the start of these protests, he has shown empathy with the protests. People should free him.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Can this man just resign already? I'm sure he doesn't even understand anything he said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Buhari take style use presidential broadcast campaign for APC

Chai

grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibime:

SanwoOlu is fighting for his political life and is going about it in a conscientious way like someone who cares what the people think about him, not a thug Governor who cows the people by show of force. Right from the start of these protests, he has shown empathy with the protests. People should free him.
Exactly, I feel for him
He still have conscience
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
iamoyindamola:
abeg better person wetin he talk

I no her fem grin

I just dey hear hakheydbkzhebzhajj...out of poverty...jskyegsjzhsuwbbsjsjs...Tradermoni..jsyeygdjzhwgsyxhsbjsjkekzbusjsb...so called protesters...hsygevsuhsgvsysg...God bless Nigeria. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
BlueMann:

I no her fem grin

I just dey hear hakheydbkzhebzhajj...out of poverty...jskyegsjzhsuwbbsjsjs...Tradermoni..jsyeygdjzhwgsyxhsbjsjkekzbusjsb...so called protesters...hsygevsuhsgvsysg...God bless Nigeria. grin
cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibime:

This video actually suggests that the soldiers went rogue rather than following any command. Not sure how you are still trying to tie this to SanwoOlu because this testimony may even absolve Buhari. The guy said their commander ordered them to stop shooting and was very unhappy they opened fire. That means that was not the command.

This testimony suggests we can put this down to the barbarity of the average Nigerian soldier. If Govt has any sense, they will court-martial these soldiers rather than denying the incident.
lol...But they denied it and call it Photoshop.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
We're fvked and doomed at the same time in this country embarassed
Our egbon wey dey abroad abeg if you need maid or cook from naija I'm available, I can even assist your kids with project mbappe too cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
seankafor:
See as e everybody dey wait Buhari speech like world cup final grin

Bubu go shock Una
Baba shock me. I no go lie. Nothing about lekki, nothing about actions to restore normalcy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Are you sure this was the real live broadcast or Photoshop?

Can we wait for another hour to see if the real buhari will address the nation?

I refuse to accept a Photoshoped broadcast

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Now maybe people will recognize that Nigeria is on autopilot. Na person with Dementia dey rule Nigeria.

He is not dead. He is not an impostor. His brain is just fried.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Emaprince:
lol...But they denied it and call it Photoshop.

When your employee commit against your knowledge, you are also culpable/liable. You could either deny or throw them under the bus. In this case, the Army should throw them under the bus to protect themselves but Army's default position is usually to deny.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
BlueMann:

I no her fem grin

Hehehehehehe. Nigeria don enter one chance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Abeg is there still curfew?

Make I know how I go plan my waka.

Can't be obtained by hoodlums at this age
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibime:

This video actually suggests that the soldiers went rogue rather than following any command. Not sure how you are still trying to tie this to SanwoOlu because this testimony may even absolve Buhari. The guy said their commander ordered them to stop shooting and was very unhappy they opened fire. That means that was not the command.

This testimony suggests we can put this down to the barbarity of the average Nigerian soldier. If Govt has any sense, they will court-martial these soldiers rather than denying the incident.

I've never said Sanwoolu ordered it cos I know he's not the C-in-C ( whoever that is), but Its obvious he's saying more than he knows about the whole incident.

He is trying to cover up a massacre which is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. He set in motion a chain of events that led to the massacre. No be Buhari declare curfew that required military intervention na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
izzou:
Abeg is there still curfew?

Make I know how I go plan my waka.

Can't be obtained by hoodlums at this age
Bros stay safe we are on our own
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
izzou:
So nothing on the Lekki brouhaha?

At least, clear the air as the CinC?

Truly, powers beyond Sanwo-olu control were involved

How do you want Baba to "fronouce Lekki?"

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Buhari is truly an ineffective leader and a poor communicator.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibime:

During DJ switch IG live, she told us about Brigadier General FO Omota, that he was the commander. But we later heard that he was not in charge of that squad. He lives near by and only came around when he heard soldiers shooting and he ordered them to stop.

The account of the 2nd guy in the video corroborate this story. What I think happened is that when the General Omota came, he introduced himself and ordered them to stop, and that is how them DJ switch knew his name.

Since they initially stopped when he told them to stop and they later continued, it means the order came from someone higher than General Omota.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
raumdeuter:

How do you want Baba to "fronouce Lekki?"

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Bros stay safe we are on our own

Yes bro

I can imagine the word that would be on the street now

How Buhari did not say anything about the killings

Na God hand we dey now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
izzou:

Yes bro

I can imagine the word that would be on the street now

How Buhari did not say anything about the killings

Na God hand we dey now
Exactly, the real fight just start
I feel soldiers will be deploy to the street from tomorrow since he didn't say anything important.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
People need to adjust or dead their expectations of Buhari or his govt, His region has been overtaken by bandits for many months now, bandits have overtaken his homestate even his own village Daura and he is not able to do anything. If Buhari dies today he is not guaranteed that bandits will not attack his burial ceremony

I believe Buhari was even forced to make all these speech, In his mind he probably thinks Lagosians own too much and all these riots are normal things. His own homestate does not even enjoy 20% of the peace you enjoy

Buhari is simply there to mark register as president, Many of these governors are probably frustrated but cannot say anything, everyone is just waiting for him to pass time and fvckk off in 2023. There have been leaks of Amaechi and many southern politicians who have alluded to the same thing

This same Buhari wey Sanwoolu dey tell am about compensation for victims of police brutality and he burst out laughing on camera. In his mind he must be saying "These Southerners are jokers"

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
This thing look like a threat.

How will he advice us to stop protests and continue our daily activities? angry

Stay home or else, I will call my army.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
raumdeuter:
People need to adjust their expectations of Buhari or his govt, His region has been overtaken by bandits for many months now, bandits have overtaken his homestate even his own village Daura and he is not able to do anything

I believe Buhari was even forced to make all these speech, In his mind he probably thinks Lagosians own too much and all these riots are normal things. His own homestate does not even enjoy 20% of the peace you enjoy

Buhari is simply there to mark register as president, Many of these governors are probably frustrated but cannot say anything, everyone is just waiting for him to pass time and fvckk off in 2023

This same Buhari wey Sanwoolu dey tell am about compensation for victims of police brutality and he burst out laughing on camera. In his mind he must be saying "These Southerners are jokers"

I no know why I no fit forget this scene

sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10207) (10208) (10209) (10210) (10211) (10212) (10213) ... (19455) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo, User09, omotola90(m), chic2pimp(m), Godstime001, Ibime(m), Singapore1(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.