Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10740364 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10239) (10240) (10241) (10242) (10243) (10244) (10245) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 10:15am On Oct 25, 2020
Melvyn11:

That's why Messi is a fraud and the most overrated player of the 21st century along with Xavi.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2020
Expert17:

Positioning and reading games is another style of defending.(Van Dijk)

Carrick and Matic don't run up and down like goat before they were considered as top DM.

VVD can run and chase you to the gutters.

All these players are not spineless like Busquets. You even mentioned Matic and VVD's defensive skills besides Busquets? You are a joke.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2020
#BringBackOurKepa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2020
Segedinho:

This why i said d game was carefully played.

The last time we attacked them in every angle

It ended in tears.

True.

To me, I feel the issue wasn't even with the press. We actually did well a lot of the time against their press. The issue was simply indecisiveness, sloppiness and general lack of quality in the final third, like dribbling unnecessarily when a shot or pass was the obvious thing to do, or failing to make just a simple pass. Werner and Kante were culprits in this regard.

We bypassed their press enough to create chances, but that indecisiveness and sloppy play in or around their box really cost us. With just a bit more quality in the final third, we would have caused De Gea a lot more trouble.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2020
swiz123:

You always believe yourself to be a custodian of football analysis. You are not exactly different from a boy who believes himself to be the most intelligent because he spends the longest hours reading.

Now, lemme rephrase what I said for clarity's sake; and for people with cognitive disability......

While KDB performs better from midfield, he doesn't necessarily flop on the wings.

Havertz is playing his 1st season and just 6 matches in a different league for crying out loud.

Kdb in Chelsea played nonsense even in his preffered wing.

What was pulisic contribution in that match

What was Werner'a contribution??

Na only Havertz play nonsense exterday

Na wao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2020
Melvyn11:

Who is being sacastic with you. If busquet is a system player, what makes Messi and Xavi any difference?
Xavi is the definition of a premium system player.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2020
swiz123:

Of course, PSG is better. That's why I said they bypassed united press to create reasonable chances which Chelsea couldn't do.
But it ended in tears.

U don't rush a very shrewed man u team any how u like.

Ask Liverpool n Man city....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2020
Nezzjnr:
No fuckingg way embarassed embarassed
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 10:31am On Oct 25, 2020
Segedinho:

But it ended in tears.

U don't rush a very shrewed man u team any how u like.

Ask Liverpool n Man city...
Look at how Chelsea fans are showing respect to a United team coached by the man without tactics. Patrickmuf, nezzjnr , treblechamp and nitrogen won't like this grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 10:33am On Oct 25, 2020
Lana1:
At least, we know say Dan James useless.
Wetin we wan come talk about this German Welbeck now? grin grin
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2020
Godx:

Look at how Chelsea fans are showing respect to a United team coached by the man without tactics. Patrickmuf, nezzjnr , treblechamp and nitrogen won't like this grin
I don't argue blindly and accept it when i makes mistake.

Whenever u see Man u playing fred n Mctom

You just have to be extremely careful cos they would try to block every space for final passes.

Wait for a long ball to Rashford who can run with d ball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2020
Godx:

A Pep fan boy will praise Moyes for his set up just to defend Pep...Same scenario here...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 10:36am On Oct 25, 2020
Segedinho:

The resurgent man utd dat won PSG at their home
Fixed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2020
Busquest is a fraud

Xavi is a fraud

Iniesta is a fraud

Messi is a fraud

Pep is a fraud

Who else pls ?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2020
Segedinho:

Havertz is playing his 1st season and just 6 matches in a different league for crying out loud.

Kdb in Chelsea played nonsense even in his preffered wing.

What was pulisic contribution in that match

What was Werner'a contribution??

Na only Havertz play nonsense exterday

Na wao

I was only replying the guy that said KDB flops on the wings.

I wasn't necessarily criticizing Havertz; all our attackers were poor yesterday and Lampard is to blame for that.

Sulele has been notorious for yarning okpata most of the time. So, I don't subscribe to his idea that Havertz is a flop.

But is the German overrated... Maybe he slightly is. Calling him a generational talent is a bit overreaching. He is just a good player.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2020
Expert17:

Positioning and reading games is another style of defending.(Van Dijk)

Carrick and Matic don't run up and down like goat before they were considered as top DM.

I know you are shading Kante, he has been recognized by English FA as the best player in the league. Show me that of matic and carrick. Bousquet is even below those two in terms of ability.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2020
swiz123:

I wasn't necessarily criticizing Havertz; all our attackers were poor yesterday and Lampard is to blame for that.

Sulele has been notorious for yarning okpata most of the time. So, I don't subscribe to his idea that Havertz is a flop.

But is the German overrated... Maybe he slightly is. Calling him a generational talent is a bit overreaching. He is just a good player.
Ok boss.

We move but i saw some good passes from him wen he was given a lil space...

The one fred intercepted pain me like mad.

I think he is good and d pace of EPL is a bit much for him..

He just need to understand it..

And we must understand that not every talented players really make it in a new league.

Felix nd dembele are classic examples even countiho and d oga kpatakpata of them all....Eden Hazard..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:53am On Oct 25, 2020
swiz123:

the guy named generational talent I can garantee you that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2020
Segedinho:

Ok boss.

And we must understand that not every talented players really make it in a new league.

Felix nd dembele are classic examples even countiho and d oga kpatakpata of them all....Eden Hazard..

I also saw him misplace a simple through ball to Pulisic. He also hardly shoots. Just like in that situation were he misplaced that pass, he could have held the baller longer to give Pulisic the chance to complete the run behind the defender; or he could have simply gone for a curling effort.

I fear my dislike for Ozil- esque playing style might make me judge him irrationally.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2020
Melvyn11:

Who is being sacastic with you. If busquet is a system player, what makes Messi and Xavi any difference?

They both won great individual awards that confirmed they weren't just there in a great team, unlike Busquets. Barca fans would never criticised their qualities.

Even at his peak, people with eyes saw Busquets weaknesses that Messi, Xavi and co helped to cover consistently.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2020
Melvyn11:

That's why Messi is a fraud and the most overrated player of the 21st century along with Xavi.

Weyrey lo poju nínú yin sẹ

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2020
swiz123:

I also saw him misplace a simple through ball to Pulisic. He also hardly shoots. Just like in that situation were he misplaced that pass, he could have held the baller longer to give Pulisic the chance to complete the run behind the defender; or he could have simply gone for a curling effort.

I fear my dislike for Ozil- esque playing style might make me judge him irrationally.
He is ozil/fabregas kinda player.

He doesnt shoot.

He has an advantage over them in ball recovery.

But in all......i must commend man u display....

Dem just dey vex...dem no want mk ole comot..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2020
popizaino:
Busquest is a fraud

Xavi is a fraud

Iniesta is a fraud

Messi is a fraud

Pep is a fraud

Who else pls ?

Who told you that Messi is a fraud?

Don't smuggle Fraudiola and Busquets among better people. That won't fly.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 11:04am On Oct 25, 2020
Segedinho:

Ok boss.

hazard issues are injuries especially after munieur tackle in that PSG game so painful meh,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2020
Neymar1095:

Xavi is the definition of a premium system player.
Ibime had the audacity one time to tell me Xavi had more ability than Modric and was a better player lmao. That system pass merchant.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2020
madrid5:
hazard issues are injuries especially after munieur tackle in that PSG game so painful meh,
Does that exempt him??

Injuries are part of the game remember??

B4 d injury,he was fatter to his detriment.

Hazard hardly get injuries in blue jerseys.

He went to a new league and all of a sudden...he is getting injured every now and then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2020
Godx:

Focus on your team that lost to Madrid yesterday in your own home

If you like OGS you can tell your club to come get him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Weyrey lo poju nínú yin sẹ
Read below

Elnino4ladies:

Any slowpoke can win with Barcelona playing with the best in almost every position.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2020
Godx:

Dude no get taktiks jare, but am liking what am seeing currently grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2020
Happy and blissful Sunday brethren..

I also thank God for been alive today in the land of the living kiss

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2020
airmark:

lmao

Like we won't notice grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2020
airmark:

Busted..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10239) (10240) (10241) (10242) (10243) (10244) (10245) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sarsaproko and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.