Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10766192 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10240) (10241) (10242) (10243) (10244) (10245) (10246) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2020
hensben:
I know you are shading Kante, he has been recognized by English FA as the best player in the league. Show me that of matic and carrick. Bousquet is even below those two in terms of ability.

Kante best seasons in EPL, he played beside DM(Matic at Chelsea , Drinkwater at Leicester).

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2020
Someone made mention of the Basque tribe and their strange names.....now I know why some Spanish players have not so Spanish sounding names like Oyarzabal, Illaramendi and the rest of them,there’s also lots of Z in their names. Didier Deschamps and Lizarazu are other notable names there.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2020
airmark:
cool
after that Rashford save, did u see how the camera focus on Petr Czech.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2020
airmark:

VVD can run and chase you to the gutters.

All these players are not spineless like Busquets. You even mentioned Matic and VVD's defensive skills besides Busquets? You are a joke.

Can Carrick run? Is he spinless?

Is Matic fast? Is he spinless?

Matic,VVD, Carrick and Busquet all use their positioning/awareness and fast thinking to defend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2020
Godx:

Look at how Chelsea fans are showing respect to a United team coached by the man without tactics. Patrickmuf, nezzjnr , treblechamp and nitrogen won't like this grin
u just brought out my teeth out from its shelve grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Expert17:

Can Carrick run? Is he spinless?

Is Matic fast? Is he spinless?

Matic,VVD, Carrick and Busquet all use their positioning/awareness and fast thinking to defend.

Carrick was defensively better than spineless Busquets. We don't need to even mention Matic and VVD.

Watch the video below from 5:19 to 6:19 and see what Busquets wouldn't do that Carrick could.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpowQOqCTVc

Busquets the spineless one. Even Jorginho has started to improve his defensive skill.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
No Premier League team has conceded more goals this season than Liverpool (14).
Source: Squawka
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CSTRR: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ibime:

No team that presses high can play Giroud.

Any team would break Giroud press

Giroud is for teams that sit back
Giroud is an accomplished striker.
I feel you are underrating him.

Giroud can be whatever you want him to be. He has the skill sets.

At 70 minutes, there was no harm throwing him in against united.

He would have been far more effective than abraham.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
MorataFC:
after that Rashford save, did u see how the camera focus on Petr Czech.

Yes o, that was epic. Proud 'dad'. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=090edZqULR0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Griffon:
Mehn these boys burnt down my office and made away with every available valuable.

Shoot! Sorry man!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Griffon:
Mehn these boys burnt down my office and made away with every available valuable.

Sorry bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
BlueMann:
Don't know if its just me, but I find it funny that the same Lampard that was hailed as attacking minded cos of the number of goals we scored and chances we created last season, is now being criticised by many in that same regard. The attack is suddenly not good. grin

With time sha, I believe creating a balance in the squad is all that's left for Lampard to do. We've seen before that we can attack, we are now seeing that we can defend, he just has to find a way to ensure the team attacks and defends well at the same time.

Time is all it takes.
Guy na All thanks to Mendy

I watched the highlight again, replace Mendy with Kepa we will easily lose 2-0 and start blaming Jorginho for misplaced pass in that first Mata shot.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
airmark:

They both won great individual awards that confirmed they weren't just there in a great team, unlike Busquets. Barca fans would never criticised their qualities.

Even at his peak, people with eyes saw Busquets weaknesses that Messi, Xavi and co helped to cover consistently.

Should I bring you what a world cup,Euro,ucl winning coach said about busquest?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
airmark:

Who told you that Messi is a fraud?

Don't smuggle Fraudiola and Busquets among better people. That won't fly.

Read that Madrid fan submission again .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Melvyn11:

Ibime had the audacity one time to tell me Xavi had more ability than Modric and was a better player lmao. That system pass merchant.

Xavi was the system. Once Xavi bowed out, the system collapsed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
CSTRR:

Giroud is an accomplished striker.
I feel you are underrating him.

Giroud can be whatever you want him to be. He has the skill sets.

At 70 minutes, there was no harm throwing him in against united.

He would have been far more effective than abraham.

Accomplished or not accomplished, Giroud cannot press quick enough for most modern managers style of play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
BlueAngel444:
that guy na scummy werey dey disguise

You must be very silly.
I've been on this thread for quite a long time supporting Chelsea. Go through all my comments. Why can't we argue or bant ourselves without name calling or using cuss words?
You fall my hand with this nonsense wey you write.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
Local man just killed his career before it started. Alaye left his NYSC ID in a store he looted along with others.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Local man just killed his career before it started. Alaye left his NYSC ID in a store he looted along with others.

Not necessarily, he can easily lie his way through.

He was at the store before it was looted, he went to sightsee after it was looted, he lost the id the day before the store was looted ati be be lo

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
BlueMann:
Don't know if its just me, but I find it funny that the same Lampard that was hailed as attacking minded cos of the number of goals we scored and chances we created last season, is now being criticised by many in that same regard. The attack is suddenly not good. grin

With time sha, I believe creating a balance in the squad is all that's left for Lampard to do. We've seen before that we can attack, we are now seeing that we can defend, he just has to find a way to ensure the team attacks and defends well at the same time.

Time is all it takes.

Don't mind them I remember after the crystal palace match pple here were screaming that we've scored 11goals in 4 matches that our attack is good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
rationalmind:

Not necessarily, he can easily lie his way through.

He was at the store before it was looted, he went to sightsee after it was looted, he lost the id the day before the store was looted ati be be lo

Are u in Nigeria ?

Do u know if ur ID card is found at a crime scene the only thing that can save from going to prison is having a police report that shows u reported the missing ID before it was found at the crime scene?

Baba make we no talk too much, make that guy begin learn how to eat watery beans with sprinkle of garri cos that’s what he will be eating in prison for a long time grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
drisham:

Don't mind them I remember after the crystal palace match pple here were screaming that we've scored 11goals in 4 matches that our attack is good

To whom much is given much is expected.
We broke the EPL transfer record in one season, with our coach doing point & kill in the transfer market.
What has changed since then?
Lampard is riding on our goodwill and on the back of how we got to UCL last season.
Did you watch how drab we played against Sevilla at Stamford bridge? Lost against Liverpool and played uninterestingly against Man Utd yesterday? These are tough oppositions you should go toe to toe with and beat.
If he wanted to rebuild this Chelsea team, he could have taken it step by step rather than mouthing off that he didn't come to play the academy boys or settle for a top 4 place.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Amoto94:
No Premier League team has conceded more goals this season than Liverpool (14).
Source: Squawka
Yes oh
The irony of it is that Liverpool conceded in every game they played in epl so far this season except against Chelsea.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by toby345(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Expert17:

You think DM is all about running up and down like headless chicken.

Positioning, reading of the game, controlling game tempo, etc comes first before that gen gen pattern.

exactly the reason i love thiago alcantara the he way he recovers the ball and the way he easily dishes it out so fast
Partey also does this thing in ATM is not that you will gain possession and pass the ball to the back Jorginho has taught kante this particular thing

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirWhiteFish: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
BlueRayDick:
What if he is being setup?? No corper will be dumb enough to take his NYSC ID to buggle a store and still lose it there

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mehn cash app song by Bella schmuder be giving me vibes cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
SirWhiteFish:

What if he is being setup?? No corper will be dumb enough to take his NYSC ID to buggle a store and still lose it there

Plot twist, it might even belong to a Corper that works in one of the stores there.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirWhiteFish: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
timay:

Plot twist, it might even belong to a Corper that works in one of the stores there.
Corper dey work for mallgrin naa 1 year extension be that o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
popizaino:

Should I bring you what a world cup,Euro,ucl winning coach said about busquest?

Bring me what FIFA said about him in their best XI or UEFA in their best XI. Let's compare it with what they said about Iniesta, Xavi and Messi, i want to check something.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
popizaino:

Read that Madrid fan submission again .

Who is he? Is he one of the members of Fifa technical study group?

Not all Madrid fans get football sense. Don't we have Raumdeuter hailing Fraudiola even after losing 1-5 to Leicester and A40 still crying and cursing Fraudiola till tomorrow for destroying his adopted club?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
SirWhiteFish:

I won't lie to you, I met enough dumb corpers during my NYSC year. So if na matter of dumbness, dumb corpers that can do worse plenty.

I won't rule out possibility of being set up tho.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10240) (10241) (10242) (10243) (10244) (10245) (10246) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.