Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10634805 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10303) (10304) (10305) (10306) (10307) (10308) (10309) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
Be like Biden go win this thing o

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
airmark:

If you have retentive memory, that shouldn't be a herculean task for you if it's existent. But like most of your claims, they are always unfounded.

VVD's culpability in the heavy loss is what i expected you to highlight but no, like other wack analysts you wouldn't because there was none. In fact he was the best defender among all Liverpool defenders that day.

Ramos conceded 6 goals, but sound minds would ask if he was responsible for the heavy loss. They won't just analyse the loss like illiterates by going to town and lambast him.

A team that lost at home to Sampdoria 1-3 is free-scoring. Scummy dey disguise. grin

[s]Below is what Alisson said about VVD and you can add that of Buffon to it. Your own opinion is invalid as i am sure you didn't even keep for your school let alone a professional club.

Just like the Ls you collected on Morata and Rudiger, choke on this one. grin

When you have Virgil van Dijk – the giant – on the pitch, maybe it scares the opposition. For me, he is special. I have great defenders [in front of me] – Joël [Matip], Joe Gomez, Dejan [Lovren]. Everyone did a great job this season. But Virgil has something special, he is the big man."
Alisson Becker, Liverpool goalkeeper

"When you see him walk out onto the pitch, you know within yourself that the attacker has got no chance against him. Virgil has basically played every minute of every game and I don't think he's put in a performance of less than 8/10, which is frightening."
Gianluigi Buffon, Juventus goalkeeper[/s]

Retentive memory that you will argue and ask for proof?

@Bolded: refer to this reply..
timbros:

grin grin

Your problem is, when Liverpool defence mess up, you will critically analyse who was at fault for the goals BUT when they play well, it's VVD.

Double standards. No?

And 5 goals is different from 7. As in, SEVEN! cheesy

You will always analyse whose fault it is when the defence is bad but you won't do so when they play well. That's double standard. In UCL final, Liverpool kept a clean sheet and it's all VVD. You never analysed what happened in the game. Who is responsible for the clean sheet. Matip made 14 clearances in the match. Alisson made 8 saves (equaling a 16 year record in the process) but no, according to our in house expert, it's VVD all the way because he stopped Son. grin grin

And what is my concern if Atalanta lost to Sampdoria in the Serie A? shocked shocked

Someone dash you L because Boateng scored. What was your reply? That you were critisicing Boateng because of his DEFENSIVE deficiency, not his ATTACKING prowess. But now we are talking about Atalanta's ATTACKING ability and you're telling me how their DEFENCE is leaking goals IN THE SERIE A when we are discussing CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!

What kind of person are you?

Sharktar 0-3 Atalanta
Atalanta 4-1 Valencia
Valencia 3-4 Atalanta
Midtjilland 0-4 Atalanta
Atalanta 2-2 Ajax

Do you really know what 'free scoring side' mean?

Even in the Serie A you referenced, should I start posting Atalanta's results last season?

I didn't even bother to read the struck off part. I can pull out comments from ex players and coaches on Alisson. It's not a new thing to see players /ex players complimenting each other.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
timbros:

Retentive memory that you will argue and ask for proof?

Exit strategy, stop coming with bogus claims as usual.

timbros:

You will always analyse whose fault it is when the defence is bad but you won't do so when they play well. That's double standard. In UCL final, Liverpool kept a clean sheet and it's all VVD. You never analysed what happened in the game. Who is responsible for the clean sheet. Matip made 14 clearances in the match. Alisson made 8 saves (equaling a 16 year record in the process) but no, according to our in house expert, it's VVD all the way because he stopped Son. grin grin

Who was picked by the competition organisers as the MOTM? I must be a real expert to be on the same page with Uefa about VVD's performance then. grin grin grin

timbros:

And what is my concern if Atalanta lost to Sampdoria in the Serie A? shocked shocked

Ofcourse you wouldn't be concerned as you don't know that you are as good as your recent performances.

timbros:

Someone dash you L because Boateng scored. What was your reply? That you were critisicing Boateng because of his DEFENSIVE deficiency, not his ATTACKING prowess. But now we are talking about Atalanta's ATTACKING ability and you're telling me how their DEFENCE is leaking goals IN THE SERIE A when we are discussing CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!

What kind of person are you?

I told you Atalanta lost at home to fvcking Sampdoria 1-3 at home. The free-scoring team couldn't score freely against a Sampdoria. Do i need to start spoonfeeding you before you understand little things? grin

timbros:

Sharktar 0-3 Atalanta
Atalanta 4-1 Valencia
Valencia 3-4 Atalanta

Midtjilland 0-4 Atalanta
Atalanta 2-2 Ajax

Do you really know what 'free scoring side' mean?

[s]Even in the Serie A you referenced, should I start posting Atalanta's results last season?

I didn't even bother to read the struck off part. I can pull out comments from ex players and coaches on Alisson. It's not a new thing to see players /ex players complimenting each other.[/s]

This is the height. So you had to start adding results of December last year and February to justify that Atalanta is a free scoring side in November this year?

No wonder diggz called you lil bros. Bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
Joe Biden till devil go church
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
No be only for here grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
BlueMann:
No be only for here grin
He is completely wrong!

Wisconsin law, just like California law, offers same-day registration. So, any eligible adult can register to vote on Election Day.
Therefore, it’s impossible to know the total number of registered voters till after the day of the election

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay(m): 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
BlueMann:
No be only for here grin

Them don change am sha. The registered voters is 3.6m . They claimed it increased to that number due to people that registered to vote on Election day.

Going by that number sef , it seems fishy that they recorded 3.2m votes our of 3.6 m registered voters. That is like 90% voter turnout and that is ridiculously outrageous and almost impossible.

2016 voter turnout in that state was 47% . We all know more people voted this year but jumping from 47% to 90% looks ridiculous.
The werey in charge of rigging for the democrats in that state must have done a bad Job, hope it doesn't come back to affect Biden if Trump doesn't conceed defeat and goes to court. Because that shit is irregular, no matter how they want to spin it grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
PDPGuy:

He is completely wrong!

Wisconsin law, just like California law, offers same-day registration. So, any eligible adult can register to vote on Election Day.
Therefore, it’s impossible to know the total number of registered voters till after the day of the election

The poster used 2018 number of registered voters, so he was wrong.

Trump has lost this in my eyes. Legal battle to follow.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

This is rich coming from a fan of the team that collected 7 from Bayern
Still na your fellow farmers you beat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
Tonight’s line up

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lampard for allow Werner and Chilwell rest na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
PDPGuy:
Tonight’s line up
what happened to havertz

I hope Jorhinho wont start slowing our attack again with his save useless passes.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
BlueMann:
I agree.. azpli and James should be there and Tammy starting odoi too..

But then, international break is coming, they will have time to rest.. hopefully they won't play for country.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
airmark:

Exit strategy, stop coming with bogus claims as usual.

Who was picked by the competition organisers as the MOTM? I must be a real expert to be on the same page with Uefa about VVD's performance then. grin grin grin

Ofcourse you wouldn't be concerned as you don't know that you are as good as your recent performances.

I told you Atalanta lost at home to fvcking Sampdoria 1-3 at home. The free-scoring team couldn't score freely against a Sampdoria. Do i need to start spoonfeeding you before you understand little things? grin

This is the height. So you had to start adding results of December last year and February to justify that Atalanta is a free scoring side in November this year?

No wonder diggz called you lil bros. Bye.

You have to do something consistently to be tagged something.

Simeone didn't play defensive football in just 2 matches to be tagged a defensive coach, ditto Mourinho. These guys set up their teams defensively consistently for a long period of time before they were called defensive coaches.

Atalanta didn't score 3 or more goals in just two matches to be tagged a free scoring side. You have to go back to last year/season and see them scoring 3 or more goals consistently. That is why they are a free scoring side.

@bolded: This season they scored 6 goals in 2 matches before losing to Liverpool. So what are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
timbros:

[s]You have to do something consistently to be tagged something.

Simeone didn't play defensive football in just 2 matches to be tagged a defensive coach, ditto Mourinho. These guys set up their teams defensively consistently for a long period of time before they were called defensive coaches.

Atalanta didn't score 3 or more goals in just two matches to be tagged a free scoring side. You have to go back to last year/season and see them scoring 3 or more goals consistently. That is why they are a free scoring side.

@bolded: This season they scored 6 goals in 2 matches before losing to Liverpool.[/s] So what are you talking about?

What's your prediction : Chelsea vs Rennes?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
BlueMann:

Is there any lineup that people will not criticise in this forum? It's no more Mount that need rest. Today it's Werner and Chilwell.

Tomorrow it may be Mendy and Giroud.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
airmark:

What's your prediction : Chelsea vs Rennes?

2-0 win.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
An Insider on Mendy: "He's looking like the boss. He's shouting at everyone. He's taken over, even telling the captain to do his job. That's football, that's confidence. He loves what he's doing and talking to players, making saves comes naturally for him"

{The Athletic}

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
HONESTLY, I WEEP FOR AFRICA WHEN WILL WE RISE.
WHEN WILL WE BE FREED FROM THE CULCASIANS TOOLS OF SLAVERY, IF ONLY AFRICANS KNEW THAT THEY ARE A SUPERIOR RACE TO THOSE CAVEMEN CULCASIANS.
THEY DESTROYED OUR CIVILIVATION - GAVE US DEMOCRACY AND CONTINUE TAKING ALL OUR NATURAL RESOURCES AND PURE RICHES.
THEY DESTROYED OUR SPIRITUALITY, CULTURE - AND GAVE US RELIGION AND TO FURTHER LOCK US IN THE WORLD OF DELUSION AND DECEPTION.

WHETHER TRUMP OR BIDEN WINS IS NOT MY BUSINESS.
BUT KNOW THIS JUDGEMENT IS UPON BABYLON(AMERICA) I ADVICE YOU LEAVE THEIR LAND NOW OR " SHARE THE PUNISHMENT OF THEIR SINS WITH THEM ".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Frank Lampard has confirmed Kai Havertz has tested positive for Covid-19. As a consequence the player is now undergoing a period of self-isolation and is not involved in tonight’s Champions League game versus Rennes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lampard is not been fair to Odoi, how do you want the boy to develop.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
Kamelot77:
Frank Lampard has confirmed Kai Havertz has tested positive for Covid-19. As a consequence the player is now undergoing a period of self-isolation and is not involved in tonight’s Champions League game versus Rennes.

no wonder he is not starting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
PDPGuy:
Tonight’s line up
line up i expected but thought captain Cesar would start
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
BlueMann:
what about Zouma, does Zouma not need rest. The most important thing they need is a win, and secure qualification. There was a time Lampard would have swap defenders and put Tomori to start instead of Zouma. Having a sure back line and formation helps. 4-2-3-1 A proper nine and Werner at wings, if they score early Odoi and Giroud can come in
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
HewlettPackard:
Lampard is not been fair to Odoi, how do you want the boy to develop.
if he starts him now and he start playing rubbish till we lose,na you people go first start lampardout

he is not yet 20 sef,he should develop as a substitute,he played rubbish in his last game against krasnodar,don't let that fluke goal deceive you

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
timbros:

2-0 win.

Cool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
Damn...off the line clearance cheesy

Poor Man U
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
They really marked Martial out of the game this second half sha...always dispossessed or having his passes blocked.

Game don end.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
timbros:

Is there any lineup that people will not criticise in this forum? It's no more Mount that need rest. Today it's Werner and Chilwell.

Tomorrow it may be Mendy and Giroud.

undecided

Na wa for you sha. I just feel they needed to rest, as they'd started the last five games in a row. Same with Zouma.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
let's go boys!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Kamelot77:

Na wa o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
airmark:

The poster used 2018 number of registered voters, so he was wrong.

Trump has lost this in my eyes. Legal battle to follow.

He won't get far with that.

The victories in Arizona and Michigan are becoming resounding, and Pennsylvania is closing fast and could close with Biden victory.

If he only loses by a small margin in one state, then he can contest, and that will be Wisconsin but first he will need to go through a recount, which will only change the result by a couple of hundred votes, taking away legitimacy of any legal challenge.

If Pennsylvania bucks for Biden and he is two states from victory, he will be advised not to bother with legal challenge. He must keep the difference between defeat and victory to one state, and one with a small margin of defeat. That is looking like Wisconsin now where he has lost by 20,000 votes, or could be Nevada if Nevada is close.

Another thing - Americans don't like their democratic systems being challenged legally without serious and material evidence. By material, I mean if he lost Wisconsin by 20,000 votes, he needs to show in court that a process affected ballots by at least 20,000 or more. Social media conspiracy posts using anecdotes of how one small polling station that houses 200 voters got lost won't cut it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (10303) (10304) (10305) (10306) (10307) (10308) (10309) ... (19285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), nateevs(m), Tesenak20 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.