Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10692445 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) ... (19352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Debroslink:

That awkward moment you realise that Ahmed Musa has a better goal stats for Nigeria than Hazard has for Belgium with fewer games played.

How many times we go hear am? Guy u no dey tireundecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Haywhymido(m): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Blue is the colour
Yokohama is the brand
Mourinho is the coach
Terry is the captain
Abramovich is the sponsor
#ktbffh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
hensben:
arda turan can play were fab played last season, I mean he can play beside matic, him n fab can rotate there while fab, turan n oscar can rotate AMF/no 10 in 4-2-3-1 formation.

Says who?

Arda Turan is a winger. . . .no10 at best

All these young Chelsea fans nowadays

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ibime:

Says who?

Arda Turan is a winger. . . .no10 at best

All these young Chelsea fans nowadays
arda turan is not a winger, he is a natural CM/AMF..simeone plays four or five midfielders n two strikers, he(simeone) doesn't play natural winger. young chelsea fan? lol nor be ur fault sha effect of internet we don't really know who is who.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
jimmy4x:

ok, i think I'm getting to understand you better, but you would agree with me that, it hasn't been easy for the best English teams AND all other teams to rival Barca, Madrid and Bayern for the UCL....these 3 teams are the top 3 with the world's best players and several quality stars....
I think y'all should cut Hazard some slack, it will be more easy for him to win it with these top 3 teams than any other team, let's be sincere na.
Based on the spending power of most EPL clubs I think.they can cope with Barca, Madrid, most of your teams just aren't living to expectation

jimmy4x:

Suarez, Isco, Bale, James, Rakitic and Modric were stars in their previous teams buh it never took then 2)years to register their names when they joined Barca and Madrid.
I'd give you a list of at least 5 players who left Barca nd Madrid nd haven't won it since they left.
I don't see anybody claiming these guys are only behind Messi and C.Ronaldo, the hype surrounding them is low to moderate so if Hazard needs to leave a loaded team like Chelsea to win the Champions League with another side then what makes him better than these guys you listed above

Suarez - Liverpool
Rakitic - Sevilla
Isco - Malaga
James - Monaco
Bale - Tottenham

Those guys listed above had to move out of necessity their teams are not even top 15 in Europe, If your boy is so good I see no reason why he can't stay at a wealthy team like Chelsea and push y'all to glory

jimmy4x:

I'm sure u know Cech had to wait for 8 fvccking years to win just 1 UCL with his former club, Hazard never use pass 3 for d same team.
But people were not comparing him to Yashin, Zoff, Kahn and Buffon back then. Cech was never so seriously overhyped
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
hensben:
arda turan is not a winger, he is a natural CM/AMF..simeone plays four or five midfielders n two strikers, he(simeone) doesn't play natural winger. young chelsea fan? lol nor be ur fault sha effect of internet we don't really know who is who.
Guy maybe u mixing it up,turan isn't koke oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Debroslink:

What was the contribution of Hazard to that match against Atletico Madrid if not to help you guys concede two avoidable goals?

And yes, remove Neymar's 39 goals, and Barca would have been trophy less. Many of them were against the best teams.
You are soooo ignorant, was Hazard also the reason we got humiliated by this same Atletico at the Super Cup??
Make una dey try argue with sense small na.
When Chelsea defeated PSG 2 seasons ago, did any of you praise Hazard?
Now, against 10-man PSG, he still scored, y'all keep calling for his head cause we crashed out?

I'm sure your fellow Barca fans are disappointed with your statement that Neymar's 39 goals won them the treble, why didn't Ronaldo's 65 goals win them at least the Copa del Rey, can you see how senseless you sound??

Do you even know what a decisive goal mean?? If yes, how many of Neymar's goals were decisive thru out the season, a decisive goal is a goal that wins you match...goals like 1-0, 2-1, not when Barca is already winning 3-0, 4-1, nd he adds his own to the goals like the die-minute goal against Juventus, I mean the match was already won, his last minute goal was just an addition after he had squandered a lotta chances earlier on, the goal actually saved his reputation that night.

Hazard on the other hand will score the only goal in a tough match, an example was the match against Man u, even when Fab, Oscar nd Costa were injured nd out of form, he still stepped up, scored a lot of decisive goals that won us the league, if it wssnt for him, Man city or Arsenal could have caught up with us around march to May, ask any sincere Man city or Arsenal fan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
bigkesh:

Guy maybe u mixing it up,turan isn't koke oo
bro i know what i'm saying..here is arda turan's wiki; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arda_Turan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
pls how does Turan signing makes sense? this is purely madness.....
We don't NEED him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
hensben:

My man, I cant cross words with you on thís matter.

Na una dey make some Bayern people think sat Chelsea fans na Shekpe people.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ibime:

My man, I cant cross words with you on thís matter.

Na una dey make some Bayern people think sat Chelsea fans na Shekpe people.
bayern people or na you dey talk am now https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arda_Turan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
bigkesh:
pls how does Turan signing makes sense? this is purely madness.....
We don't NEED him
I don't like the idea too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
A40:

Based on the spending power of most EPL clubs I think.they can cope with Barca, Madrid, most of your teams just aren't living to expectation.
U can hardly find an average player in Madrid and Barca, you and I know EPL top 4 teams have a mix of few stars and plenty average players in their ranks. The few quality players that shines and win the PFA gets signed immediately for exorbitant fees by these 2 clubs.

I don't see anybody claiming these guys are only behind Messi and C.Ronaldo, the hype surrounding them is low to moderate so if Hazard needs to leave a loaded team like Chelsea to win the Champions League with another side then what makes him better than these guys you listed above.

The press, Coaches, like Zidane, most critics and analysts are those who compare Hazard's game play to Messi'nd Ronaldo's, he's NOT on the same level with them yet but to be sincere, he plays almost like these two guys, whatever it is you know Messi and Ronaldo for aside scoring high number of goals, Hazard do these things in Chelsea too, this guy isn't ONLY rated high by Chelsea fans.

Suarez - Liverpool
Rakitic - Sevilla
Isco - Malaga
James - Monaco
Bale - Tottenham

Those guys listed above had to move out of necessity their teams are not even top 15 in Europe, If your boy is so good I see no reason why he can't stay at a wealthy team like Chelsea and push y'all to glory.

But people were not comparing him to Yashin, Zoff, Kahn and Buffon back then. Cech was never so seriously overhyped
If Neymar or Suarez were to be Man city players last season, just like Hazard couldn't win it with Chelsea, they probably couldn't av won it by now too.
Bottomline, winning the UCL title wud be a lot easier for any quality player in Barca, Madrid than any other teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
hensben:
bayern people or na you dey talk am now https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arda_Turan

Mr man, stüpidity has limit. Can you show me where Turan played in a pivot?

Turan is mostly left wing, sometimes right, sometimes no10

I think we are starting to know the Shekpe from the Chelsea.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
jimmy4x:

You are soooo ignorant, was Hazard also the reason we got humiliated by this same Atletico at the Super Cup??
Make una dey try argue with sense small na.
When Chelsea defeated PSG 2 seasons ago, did any of you praise Hazard?
Now, against 10-man PSG, he still scored, y'all keep calling for his head cause we crashed out?

I'm sure your fellow Barca fans are disappointed with your statement that Neymar's 39 goals won them the treble, why didn't Ronaldo's 65 goals win them at least the Copa del Rey, can you see how senseless you sound??

Do you even know what a decisive goal mean?? If yes, how many of Neymar's goals were decisive thru out the season, a decisive goal is a goal that wins you match...goals like 1-0, 2-1, not when Barca is already winning 3-0, 4-1, nd he adds his own to the goals like the die-minute goal against Juventus, I mean the match was already won, his last minute goal was just an addition after he had squandered a lotta chances earlier on, the goal actually saved his reputation that night.

Hazard on the other hand will score the only goal in a tough match, an example was the match against Man u, even when Fab, Oscar nd Costa were injured nd out of form, he still stepped up, scored a lot of decisive goals that won us the league, if it wssnt for him, Man city or Arsenal could have caught up with us around march to May, ask any sincere Man city or Arsenal fan.

Neymar's decisive goals against Atletico Madrid @ Vincente Calderon in Copa del Rey made it easier for us to win the title. What about the 2 goals away against Bayern? If we had lost the match 3-0, it would have cancelled out the 1st leg advantage, and we wouldn't play a ucl final.

These are examples of matches where god-Messi had little impact. You can't compare the quality of these teams with the likes of man United who are still struggling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ibime:

LOL! Sometimes I bow in awe of the kind of unrefined stewpeedity I read from your fellow fans here.

No wonder dayokanu has made this place his permanent place of abode. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
hensben:

When I said Hazard cost your team a ucl final against Atletico Madrid, go and watch the 3rd goal of A.Madrid and see how Hazard failed to mark Juan Fran, who crossed to Adan Turan on the left wing to nod and score.

Turan is a winger please.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Debroslink:

Neymar's decisive goals against Atletico Madrid @ Vincente Calderon in Copa del Rey made it easier for us to win the title. What about the 2 goals away against Bayern? If we had lost the match 3-0, it would have cancelled out the 1st leg advantage, and we wouldn't play a ucl final.

These are examples of matches where god-Messi had little impact. You can't compare the quality of these teams with the likes of man United who are still struggling.
Is that now enough reason for you to say Neymar's 39 goals was why Barca won the treble, without those goals, they could have gone trophyless?
Why didn't Ronaldo's 65 goals win them just the Copa del Rey alone sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ibime:

were you see in my post i mentioned pivot? i said turan is a natural AMF/CM, he can play beside matic, no 10 as well..so what will you call nazri? a winger right? lol. he plays left/right midfield for atletico in 4-4-2 formation not winger as you guys call it...nazri played same position for arsenal most times even for city sometimes...This guys(turan n nazri) are not wingers rather left/right midfielders, AMF n CM.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 12:01am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:18am On Jul 01, 2015
hensben:
Because hazard was the most outstanding player reason they gave him epl best, his over all play n consistency was influential to the team that's, he scored, assisted, created chances n he was the driving force. When costa was injured n fab was off form for few games due to tiredness hazard took the responsibility like against man united which eventually secured the epl title..Hazard's performance this past season was just like ribery for bayern last last three seasons just that ribery's team was superior(ROBBEN, muller, lahm n bastian sweinsteger) reason they won ucl. Since hazard came to chelsea(3 seasons ago) the team have been on a transition period.
Over the first 3-4 months of the season Costa and Fab were your best players by far. Hazard was nowhere to be found

Ribery's performance was superior he never went missing in the Champions League unlike Hazard

Haha! Transition ko Ernest Shonekan ni. You were not on NL when ninjas claimed 8 Chelsea players would walk into the Bayern team that just won the treble
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:30am On Jul 01, 2015
A40:

Over the first 3-4 months of the season Costa and Fab were your best players by far. Hazard was nowhere to be found

Ribery's performance was superior he never went missing in the Champions League unlike Hazard

Haha! Transition? You were not on NL when ninjas claimed 8 Chelsea players would walk into the Bayern team that just won the treble
no 1: hazard was nowhere to be found in first 3 months? do you even watch chelsea game at all? lol.

2: did hazard went missing before chelsea crashed out? btw, show me ribery ucl stat(goals n assist) in that same season bayern won ucl.

3: Do you even know the meaning of team transition huh lol..football is not lawn tennis a club needs a TEAM to win major trophies like ucl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:34am On Jul 01, 2015
jimmy4x:

U can hardly find an average player in Madrid and Barca, you and I know EPL top 4 teams have a mix of few stars and plenty average players in their ranks. The few quality players that shines and win the PFA gets signed immediately for exorbitant fees by these 2 clubs.

Who are the plenty average players at Chelsea and Man City?

You guys are making too many excuses and you need to start reading between the lines. Madrid and Barca are simply robbing Peter to pay Paul

2013 - They bought Bale €90m and sold Oezil for €50m
2014 - Barca sold Fabregas like €35m Sanchez for another €35 and bought Suarez for €80m
2014 - Madrid sold Di Maria for €60m

What does that tell you? And who dey maga who?

jimmy4x:

The press, Coaches, like Zidane, most critics and analysts are those who compare Hazard's game play to Messi'nd Ronaldo's, he's NOT on the same level with them yet but to be sincere, he plays almost like these two guys, whatever it is you know Messi and Ronaldo for aside scoring high number of goals, Hazard do these things in Chelsea too, this guy isn't ONLY rated high by Chelsea fans.
The press, analysts, critics are the worst enemy of any player. Let Hazard start messing up and you will see 180 degree turn just ask Torres

Stanley Okoro also played like Messi and Ronaldo so this is moot. It is not merely about high number of goals, since Hazard has come to your league he is yet to decide an International match either for club or country at almost 25! any analyst or coach or critic who has not taken cognizance of this fact cannot be taken seriously. He still has a lot of frontiers to conquer and he would be wise not to believe the hype

jimmy4x:

If Neymar or Suarez were to be Man city players last season, just like Hazard couldn't win it with Chelsea, they probably couldn't av won it by now too.
Bottomline, winning the UCL title wud be a lot easier for any quality player in Barca, Madrid than any other teams.
If you take out Neymar and Suarez's goals and assist I wonder what you would have left. At least one of them scored or assisted at every stage from group till Finals. Messi did not score in the 2nd round neither did he score in the quarters, Neymar and Suarez were extremely key and that one is not even up for debate

Its so easy but Fabregas, Sanchez and Oezil spent a combined 8 years in Barca and Madrid but didn't win the UCL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:46am On Jul 01, 2015
hensben:
no 1: hazard was nowhere to be found in first 3 months? do you even watch chelsea game at all? lol.
Costa, Fab, Ivanovic all did better than Hazard

hensben:
2: did hazard went missing before chelsea crashed out? btw, show me ribery ucl stat(goals n assist) in that same season bayern won ucl.
What has he done in all the knockout games you have played since he joined Chelsea. Can you point out just one game where performed bar the usual penalties he scored. One of your biggest comebacks was in his absence while Arsenal almost knocked us out when Ribery got injured. The difference is clear

hensben:
3: Do you even know the meaning of team transition huh lol..football is not lawn tennis a club needs a TEAM to win major trophies like ucl.
Your fellow comrades bigkesh and jimmy can dig out my posts from 2012 but they can't dig out the ones where they argued Chelsea squad was better than ours. Back when everyone was shouting MAZACAR. Now una dey yarn transition.

What transition? Military rule or Civilian?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:55am On Jul 01, 2015
hensben:
were you see in my post i mentioned pivot? i said turan is a natural AMF/CM, he can play beside matic, no 10 as well..so what will you call nazri? a winger right? lol. he plays left/right midfield for atletico in 4-4-2 formation not winger as you guys call it...nazri played same position for arsenal most times even for city sometimes...This guys(turan n nazri) are not wingers rather left/right midfielders, AMF n CM.

If You said Turan can play beside Matic, then You are referring to the Pivot in the team na..

Turan is an attacking Midfielder.. He cannot play as a CM! I repeat, He cannot play as a CM.. He can manage to play at the number 10 position, But mainly he plays as a LMF/RMF for atletico..

Athletico's main DMs/CMs are Gabi, Suarez, Tiago, Garcia and Sometimes Koke.. I have watched Atletico matches for sometime now and I have not seen Turan play in the CM position, TBH..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:58am On Jul 01, 2015
WTF: Meanwhile in the Estonian League tonight.. shocked shocked shocked shocked..

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:28am On Jul 01, 2015
So there's a difference between chelsea and shekpe fans

Even chelsea fans don dey know say some of the dumbest posts are here.

Actually Arda Turan is a full back

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 6:37am On Jul 01, 2015
hensben:

Why not take to correction and stop this show of shame.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 6:38am On Jul 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

You have been given a spot on chance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 6:39am On Jul 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

You have been given a spot on chance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 7:02am On Jul 01, 2015
Bimffo:
WTF: Meanwhile in the Estonian League tonight.. shocked shocked shocked shocked..
that country is a breeding ground for the barons of match fixing.
there was one that ended 36-0, with a defender(can you believe it?) scoring 10 goals.
These guys are making millions o!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 7:28am On Jul 01, 2015
Debroslink:

Take Hazard out of Chelsea, and you guys would have won the UCL semi final match against atletico Madrid.

take Neymar's 39 goals away and Barcelona would become trophy less last season
all these kind opata logic sef...

So barca would either have played with 10 men had Neymar been absent or whoever was there in his place would have contributed absolutely nothing?

Later when dk dey call Chelsea fans dumb, u sef go join them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) ... (19352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibunkun1(m), DammyOlu123(m), Itsrm(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.