Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10692838 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (19352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 7:34am On Jul 01, 2015
hensben:
arda turan can play were fab played last season, I mean he can play beside matic, him n fab can rotate there while fab, turan n oscar can rotate AMF/no 10 in 4-2-3-1 formation.
lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 01, 2015
Nihilist:

The writer of that article doesn't know what he's on about.

Arsenal conceded the 3rd fewest amount of league goals(36) this season gone...only behind us(32) and Southampton(33). They also copped the fourth highest amount of clean-sheets(14), only behind Us(17), Soton(15), and City(14)

In 2013/2014, Arsenal had the second best clean sheet record in the league(17), only Chelsea did better(18).

What people fail to understand is that Arsenal are steadily improving, and are only one or two players short of a title.

Arsenal's biggest problem has always been mental frailty. Before Ozil, The Arsenal squad lacked a single league winner in any of the top European leagues. Ozil, Sanchez, and now Cech are not just bringing their technical ability to the squad, they are also bringing that Winning mentality to the squad.

No two ways about it, Cech significantly strengthens the Arsenal squad, whether the author of your article knows it or not.

TBH, Arsenal look quite impressive just on paper. When push comes to shove, they revert to being the same old Arsenal.

They might have conceded few goals last season, but that doesn't really tell you the whole story about their back-line.

That stat doesn't inform you that their defence line accomodates a sluggish Per, an injury prone Gibbs and an erratic Koscielny. I believe that was the point the writer was trying to make. He was placing a big question mark on Wenger's tactical know-how and the quality of defenders Arsenal have got and their ability to consistently protect Cech.

It's not to be forgotten that Soton who conceded the 2nd fewest number of league goals finished 8th, losing almost 14 games in the process. Push came to shove. . .

Yes, Arsenal are steadily improving, but they're only angling to perfect what Chelsea, Manyoo and Citeh perfected years ago - luring in top players with a winning mentality.

It would be pretty difficult for them to catch up. They'd still need more than Cech, Sanchez and Oezil (a lawd-forsaken passenger) to win the title.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
So there's a difference between chelsea and shekpe fans

Even chelsea fans don dey know say some of the dumbest posts are here.

Actually Arda Turan is a full back
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2015
Mourinho- If one day Anthoney signs Messi, Anthoney will play the Final
Messi the greatest, even Madrid fanboys know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:04am On Jul 01, 2015
I think Henben is actually looking at Arda Turan's aggressiveness/strength and he believes Turan can play alongside Matic or as a no 10 .. but he's a winger but not the natural 7 we all know..

Anyway, I read Barca is closing on his deal...rumor cleared
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2015
According to several reports, Turan Arda has signed a Pre-contract agreement to join us.

Now I'm wondering if this is actually a good move.

Turan is a grafter who works his socks off for the team. It is his work-rate that stands out for him. He's not so much of a chance creator neither is he so much of a goal poacher. He's a slightly improved version of Willian.

If we were to lure in another attacking midfielder, it should have been a player who can replicate what Hazard does at the opposite flank or something close to it.

I've always suggested we move for Marco Reus whilst nateevs believes Sterling could have been a good option.

In my opinion, Arda joining is as good as keeping Willian. I hope he proves me wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2015
AirborneLacer:
According to several reports, Turan Arda has signed a Pre-contract agreement to join us.

Turan is a grafter who works his socks off for the team. It is his work-rate that stands out for him. He's not so much of a chance creator neither is he so much of a goal poacher. He's a slightly improved version of Willian.

If we were to lure in another attacking midfielder, it should have been a player who can replicate what Hazard does at the opposite flank or something close to it.

I've always suggested we move for Marco Reus whilst nateevs believes Sterling could have been a good option.

In my opinion, Arda joining is as good as keeping Willian. I hope he proves me wrong though.

Seriously bruh! You very correct. He doesn't score much.. And I don't like it at all..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2015
A40:

Costa, Fab, Ivanovic all did better than Hazard

What has he done in all the knockout games you have played since he joined Chelsea. Can you point out just one game where performed bar the usual penalties he scored. One of your biggest comebacks was in his absence while Arsenal almost knocked us out when Ribery got injured. The difference is clear

Your fellow comrades bigkesh and jimmy can dig out my posts from 2012 but they can't dig out the ones where they argued Chelsea squad was better than ours. Back when everyone was shouting MAZACAR. Now una dey yarn transition.

What transition? Military rule or Civilian?
Me I never said that Bro.......

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Bimffo:

Athletico's main DMs/CMs are Gabi, Suarez, Tiago, Garcia and Sometimes Koke..

And Saul Niguez

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Every single Chelsea fan thinks this way,except the crooked headed idiots at Cobham...... Griezman, sterling, Reus,we can even manage Floppy Gotze......

Willian has been judged unfairly, he is a killer as a No 10..Every game he played as a 10 ad been Boom...Arsenal and Everton are good examples

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2015
Turan is a good player, but wrong strategy. We need younger players with resell value.

I would have been in support of a Sterling purchase, even at £40m.

Also, it looks like Falcao will only be getting £130k per week at Chelsea. If we also get the loan fee waived with some youngster loans, then I will say we have limited our financial exposure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:33am On Jul 01, 2015
PietroRico:
all these kind opata logic sef...

So barca would either have played with 10 men had Neymar been absent or whoever was there in his place would have contributed absolutely nothing?

Later when dk dey call Chelsea fans dumb, u sef go join them

It's goals and assists that win you games. The difference between a trophy-less Chelsea and the one who won the league last season is a proven goal scorer(Costa), and an assist king(Fabregas).

39 goals and 11 assists... That's what I call productivity. Remove Ronaldo s 61 goals, and Madrid will not be better than Arsenal in UCL.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziOmenuko: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2015
Ibime:

Mr man, stüpidity has limit. Can you show me where Turan played in a pivot?

Turan is mostly left wing, sometimes right, sometimes no10

I think we are starting to know the Shekpe from the Chelsea.

That guy you were replying had been identified as a troll at our thread and everyone has pressed the 'ignore' button on him.

And you were right, peeps like that are the reason some people think a typical chelsea fan is shekpe-inspired.

Just ignore him like we did.

Anyway, I came to ask you guys to consider a swap deal involving Chicharito and Cahil. You guys got Zuma-Rock already so give us Cahil and take one of the most prolific strikers in the world.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2015
AirborneLacer:

on point!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2015
Emaprince:
on point!!!
Sterling, Chamberlain or Griezmann is just my wish.
Reus is injury-prone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 11:15am On Jul 01, 2015
jimmy4x:

when we have traore. That kid is good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:20am On Jul 01, 2015
With our current transfer dealings, it clearly shows they don't want to block the integration of youth players. Turan(28), Falcao(29).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:22am On Jul 01, 2015
dyabman:
I think Henben is actually looking at Arda Turan's aggressiveness/strength and he believes Turan can play alongside Matic or as a no 10 .. but he's a winger but not the natural 7 we all know..

Anyway, I read Barca is closing on his deal...rumor cleared
Exactly! This is the point I'm trying to make. Thanks bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2015
jimmy4x:

Reus is injury-prone
bro traore is better than chamberlain, he is a goal getter, we have sterlin-like player already (jeremy boga). Chelsea should sell sell cuadrado to inter, williams n traore can play the right wing or sign griezman for competition to williams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2015
Debroslink:

That awkward moment you realise that Ahmed Musa has a better goal stats for Nigeria than Hazard has for Belgium with fewer games played.

Lionel Messi (Argentina): 101 appearances, 46 goals.
Asamoah Gyan (Ghana): 90 appearances, 48 goals.

OR

Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal): 120 appearances, 55 goals.
Didier Drogba (Ivory Coast): 104 appearances, 65 goals.

What's your point again?

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2015
AirborneLacer:

reason I said he is going to play beside matic. Him, fab n oscar are going to rotate there n no 10/AMF.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2015
timbros:

Lionel Messi (Argentina): 101 appearances, 46 goals.
Asamoah Gyan (Ghana): 90 appearances, 48 goals.

OR

Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal): 120 appearances, 55 goals.
Didier Drogba (Ivory Coast): 104 appearances, 65 goals.

What's your point again?

Please compare their positions on the field of play. Musa and Hazard are wingers.

Are Messi and Ronaldo no 9 in their teams compared with Drogba and Gyan?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

That guy you were replying had been identified as a troll at our thread and everyone has pressed the 'ignore' button on him.

And you were right, peeps like that are the reason some people think a typical chelsea fan is shekpe-inspired.

Just ignore him like we did.

Anyway, I came to ask you guys to consider a swap deal involving Chicharito and Cahil. You guys got Zuma-Rock already so give us Cahil and take one of the most prolific strikers in the world.

I just dey look u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 11:55am On Jul 01, 2015
hensben:
bro traore is better than chamberlain, he is a goal getter, we have sterlin-like player already (jeremy boga). Chelsea should sell sell cuadrado to inter, williams n traore can play the right wing or sign griezman for competition to williams.
lol, coming from someone that said Arda Turan is a Cm. Not suprised.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2015
Keky:
lol, coming from someone that said Arda Turan is a Cm. Not suprised.
have you seen arda turan play for turkey national team huh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Debroslink:

Please compare their positions on the field of play. Musa and Hazard are wingers.

Are Messi and Ronaldo no 9 in their teams compared with Drogba and Gyan?

And yet you are comparing Hazard and Neymar forgetting their respective positions and team tactics?

I'm not going into an argument with you BTW.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
timbros:

And yet you are comparing Hazard and Neymar forgetting their respective positions and team tactics?

They are double standard men just ignore them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
timbros:

They are double standard men just ignore them.
Watch, he will come up with hazard n neymar are wingers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
A Picture is worth a thousand words...

...My word for this pic is SAD...yes sad but such is life,nothing good lasts forever.

What's your word(s)?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
One thing I don't understand and don't wanna understand is a fan calling another fan 'shekpe'..Total gibberish
Whether shekpe,paraga,dry gin,champagne or even Zobo,he is a Chelsea fan......
If others say Chelsea fans are thug,y should I care? Football is for everyone, You are a fan and so am I....
Whatever he does or whatever his football knowledge is doesn't really matter, he loves the same club u do...
Making a mistake isn't bad at all,if anything the 'shekpe' part is insulting and rubbing it over.....

If I see a Chelsea fan with a poor knowledge of something, I try to explain...... If its Arsenal, then I can troll,no p.......
The guy isn't even poor set
Ronaldo didn't know anything about Gotze 3 years ago,when the world was raving about him...Its not a crime

What the Bleep is the Essence of this platform if we can't Educate and interact.....

If u like form a group for the 'proper Chelsea',We have heard a lot of crazy views of the 'proper Chelsea' ....
Iranu

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
mikeywise:

when we have traore. That kid is good
I've never seen him play, used him on Football manager though.
Do u think he's better than these guys and he can try help us in our bid to win the UCL next season....na our biggest target be that o....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
hensben:
Omo, be like say I go download the guy highlights for YouTube be dt o....

lol...who be Williams again, na Willian I sabi o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (19352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibunkun1(m), omotola90(m), Caicedobets(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.