Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10462806 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10521) (10522) (10523) (10524) (10525) (10526) (10527) ... (19128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
Trevor012:

You are racist. Meet your disgusting brothers.

Look at this dunce showing me stupid screenshot to prove what exactly because I said RACISM IS ABOUT EVERY RACE AND NOT JUST BLACKS,BLACKS SHOULD STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM ALWAYS AND ALL LIVES MATTER....

If roles were reversed BLACKS WILL BE WORST....Black has done the most evil on black,Black on black hatred and injustices like the civil war in Nigeria,genocide in Rwanda and Congo,African Americans hating on Africans with snide remarks etc are worst....

A white guy being segregated for a position that involves raw strength cos we see ourselves stronger than them ain't racist but when it is the other way round,they are quick to call it RACISM DISCRIMINATION AND INJUSTICE(They once said BLACKS NOT GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO COACH TOP 6 TEAMS WAS RACISM AND INJUSTICE THAT WAS WHEN I LOST IT WITH THIS GUYS)....

Stop quoting me with rubbish again and let me enjoy how your banter club will be spanked today again....

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
raumdeuter:

Anyone who can swim as well as you need not fear drowning

Is that person you? grin

Don't be afraid of waters, my rap will only take you to the valley/ then take you to forest/your views remind me of alpari/ reminds me of instability of forex/when i talk about dealing with 'Apari'/ain't pronuncing Paris in French, i meant flogging your dumb head/

When do you want to be cremated? grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nikiballer:

[s] Look at this dunce showing me stupid screenshot to prove what exactly because I said RACISM IS ABOUT EVERY RACE AND NOT JUST BLACKS,BLACKS SHOULD STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM ALWAYS AND ALL LIVES MATTER....

If roles were reversed BLACKS WILL BE WORST....Black has done the most evil on black,Black on black hatred and injustices like the civil war in Nigeria,genocide in Rwanda and Congo,African Americans hating on Africans with snide remarks etc are worst....

A white guy being segregated for a position that involves raw strength cos we see ourselves stronger than them ain't racist but when it is the other way round,they are quick to call it RACISM DISCRIMINATION AND INJUSTICE(They once said BLACKS NOT GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO COACH TOP 6 TEAMS WAS RACISM AND INJUSTICE THAT WAS WHEN I LOST IT WITH THIS GUYS)....

Stop quoting me with rubbish again and let me enjoy how your banter club will be spanked today again... [/s].
Get away stinking racist and self hating black man. Your kind are the worst....spits.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
Trevor012:

Get away stinking racist and self hating black man. Your kind are the worst....spits.

No,my kinds are RARE....I am HUMANITY FIRST BEFORE RACE,RELIGION,TRIBE etc

Racism is also Jews hatred for Arabs, Nazis or Skin heads hatred for Jews,WhiteAmerican hatred for Red Indians and AsiaAmericans

ALL LIVES MATTER be it blacks,Jews,asians,Americans,whites and they all have intent to be racist as well and not one race trying to ALWAYS PLAY THE VICTIM AND THINK RACISM IS ONLY ABOUT THEM.....

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nikiballer:

[s] No,my kinds are RARE....I am HUMANITY FIRST BEFORE RACE,RELIGION,TRIBE etc

Racism is also Jews hatred for Arabs, Nazis or Skin heads hatred for Jews,WhiteAmerican hatred for Red Indians and AsiaAmericans

ALL LIVES MATTER be it blacks,Jews,asians,Americans,whites and they all have intent to be racist as well and not one race trying to ALWAYS PLAY THE VICTIM AND THINK RACISM IS ONLY ABOUT THEM.....[/s]

Whatever makes you sleep at night racist and self hating black man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Trevor012:

Whatever makes you sleep at night racist and self hating black man.

Now crawl back to the hole you came from and watch how OLE throw you into depression once again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Kdb has got to be midfielder with best vision cool

He spots a dangerous run before even receiving the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
Yoonited fans in one graph
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
Kdb has got to be midfielder with best vision cool

He spots a dangerous run before even receiving the ball.

It's the execution for me.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
If Lampard don't want to be unfortunate this night, he should just bench Harvertz.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
Pulisic
God why
Which Kain rubbish be dis embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Team News

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
IamD18:
If Lampard don't want to be unfortunate this night, he should just bench Harvertz.

Why so much hate on Havertz?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
Pulusic is Reus 2.0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
nihilistjnr:

It's the execution for me.
yes.. like he knows the perfect time to give to put attackers in dangerous position like 99% of the time.

People don't appreciate him enough really.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
Exonerate1:
Team News
No legit winger.

Omo! We are in trouble
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
We can't rely on Pulusic on the long run.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
Exonerate1:
Team News

Team looks really toothless up front embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
I don't know how, but Giroud for no reason shouldn't be starting for Chelsea against Everton.

Most of our new signings are injury prone which is the reason we'll be starting Giroud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
Pulisic --- OUT. Hudson-odoi --- OUT. Ziyech --- OUT.
Village people at work cool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
Odoi, pulisic, ziyech all injured we are in trouble cry

God epp us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
This team isn't balanced

Only 3 wingers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
Werner, Giroud and Harvert up front?

One headless Usain bolt and two snails.

Wahala dey oo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
IamD18:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
IamD18:
I don't know how, but Giroud for no reason shouldn't be starting for Chelsea against Everton.

Most of our new signings are injury prone which is the reason we'll be starting Giroud.

Giroud is our most inform striker currently. Even if Everyone is all our wingers is available. It'd be understandable if he starts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
IamD18:
Werner, Giroud and Harvert up front?

One headless Usain bolt and two snails.

Wahala dey oo
I see you ignored the headless mediocre chicken called mount
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
IamD18:

be calming down.
giroud is starting based on form and merit.
abraham has to fight to regain back his place.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
iamJ:

Everton's game will be too fast and physical for Harvertz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
IamD18:

Everton's game will be too fast and physical for Harvertz
havertz will score and assist tonight, I'm 100% certain

Remember this comment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
Bville02:

Giroud is our most inform striker currently. Even if Everyone is all our wingers is available. It'd be understandable if he starts
Upfront, we have no reasonable winger as it stands now.

Werner? He'll be missing atleast 3 goals tonight?

Who will help Giroud with the link up play? Can never be Harvertz.

I don't understand this injury blows, it's annoying.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sulele04:

be calming down.
giroud is starting based on form and merit.
abraham has to fight to regain back his place.
abraham wouldn't start for eyimba

(1) (2) (3) ... (10521) (10522) (10523) (10524) (10525) (10526) (10527) ... (19128) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.