Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,388 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10591967 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10519) (10520) (10521) (10522) (10523) (10524) (10525) ... (19241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2020
Kimbeast:
Just came across this and remembered when I hated cameroon with passion.

Eto'o, njitap, Pierre wome, song, Vivienne foe, Lauren, mboma.. Foolish Cameroon always losing to North African teams back then.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I hated everything about this team back then. You can't even roughen them up and tug their jerseys angry. This their sleeveless jersey makes it difficult to play against them
I think FIFA banned the jerseys.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Mboma and eto'o
2 assholes that pepper naija, I still hate eto till date angry

grin

Funny enough, Eto'o is one of the strikers I respect the most. I rate higher than any other striker of African descent. He Sabi score abeg!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:05am On Dec 12, 2020
Godx:

I think FIFA banned the jerseys.

So I heard that time. Puma just give them that jersey like cheat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2020
Some foolish people comments are better ignored.

When necessary (occasionally), I will correct some silly notions about any literature I mentioned here.

To those mentioning discipleship: Otem himself talks about the discipleship issue in his book.

Person talk say he no wan disciple (said so clearly for him book and threads), you still dey entertain the idea.

If correcting wrong notions about a book or an author looks like discipleship to you, then you need to get your brain checked.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2020
Ibime is a legend Shaa.

Make I no divulge too much.

Along with AFrodoc2 and Nihilistjnr

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2020
OVA200:
What about you leaving Otem to come and explain it himself since he is the one getting the mention.

And if they call you disciple of Otem now you will begin to wail.
This how discipleship starts o
You can mention him or go to his threads.

Many people have got a copy of his book just as many of us did in 2018. And many will still read it in the near future.

When people say things Otem himself never said, any right-thinking person that has read his book and threads will correct them (just as I do here occasionally, even in banters).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2020
Kimbeast:
Just came across this and remembered when I hated cameroon with passion.
grin grin grin Our rivalry with them in the early 2000s was something else. It was WAR. The two best teams on the continent at that time. The Bakassi dispute also stoked the flames of that rivalry. Both teams would rather lose to any team than to the other. Mboma, Song, Webo, Eto'o. Babayaro, Okocha, Kanu. A proper African classic.

Those mofos were very physical and aggressive. I still don't know how they got away with wearing those 'armless' jerseys. They looked more like thugs than footballers.

Plenty of memories from those battles. THAT Jay-jay freekick. Losing the 2000 AFCON final in Lagos. That Ikpeba penalty, if only there was goal-line technology then.

Mehn,those were the good ol' days when boys still carry Super Eagles matter for head.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2020
Unlimited22:
Ibime is a legend Shaa.

Senior men full here no be small.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2020
Ibime:

There is a reason people are complaining about Milwall. That comes with experience of knowing the ins and outs of UK demographics.

It's not about whether you agree with kneeling or not. The angst is against Milwall fans.

They have always had a severely racist set of fans, and known as the most racist club in the country, so their booing was a reminder that the clubs core fans remain irredeemable from racism. That politics excuse they gave is just shalaye.

Whether you agree with BLM or not (which I think their arguments are overblown and not supported by statistics), one cannot join hands with Nazis booing BLM. Whether you agree with something or not, it costs nothing to show a little empathy as a human being.

On my way back from work daily, I pass a group of old white guys who kneel down with BLM placards in Didsbury which is the richest part of Manchester. Come rain or shine, these old rich white guys will kneel down in the rain to show support for people of my race. Whether I think BLM is that serious a matter or not, I appreciate their efforts and sacrifice so I will stop and honk my horn or hail them. And I'm not even a BLM supporter. In other words, it costs nothing to be civil or respectful to people unless you are a bloody racist like most hardcore Milwall fans.

My post was not in support of Millwall fans but to avoid what happened there as fans are now allowed to enter into the stadium..your last sentence was not necessary at all...Mind you, Millwall fans are not the only racist club in England who wouldn't believe and will BOO this virtue-signaling kneeling to BLM movement of which there is already a KICK IT OUT CAMPAIGN WHICH OVER-SEES ANYTHING RACISM IN ENGLISH FOOTBALL AND ALL LIVES MATTER..

I wonder why Uefa,Spanish fa,Italian fa and German fa are not all allowing/commanding the 3secs of taking the knee to spread AWARENESS,IT CLEARLY SHOWS THEY ARE BLOODY RACIST WHO DONT WANT RACISM EXPUNGED FROM FOOTBALL.....

When islamophobia is on the rise,LGBQT rights are trampled upon too,they should do what their various movements conform LIKE HOLDING YELLOW FLAGS 3secs before the match afterall it costs nothing to be civil or respectful to people unless you are a

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Egbon, you seem like a genuine nice person.

Wow... Respect to the Elders here o cheesy, make we no go " te agba lese mole" grin cheesy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2020
Melvyn11:
Ibime you are a celebrity cheesy

smiley cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2020
Trevor012:

You are a stinking racist who gets offended by players taking a 3 second knee before a football match to spread awareness about Racism. Get lost

You said I have not left Nigeria ever b4 and don't know suffering racism is like,I showed you a picture of me when I was in Shanghai where those ones openly no like Nigerians or blacks unlike Whites.....

Now it is you calling me a stinking racist cos I no agree with your opinion,ok grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2020
gensteejay:
Some foolish people comments are better ignored.

When necessary (occasionally), I will correct some silly notions about any literature I mentioned here.

To those mentioning discipleship: Otem himself talks about the discipleship issue in his book.

Person talk say he no wan disciple (said so clearly for him book and threads), you still dey entertain the idea.

If correcting wrong notions about a book or an author looks like discipleship to you, then you need to get your brain checked.

This guy get problem. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2020
I'm hearing Blaqbonez on Rhythm 93.7. Is it the same y'all were talking about earlier?

D guy na rapper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2020
I think I'd like to see this today.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2020
cheesy Ibime everywhere.. Ibime for president..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
airmark:

This guy get problem. grin
I wish you what you wish me grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
Message from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

"To all my patients:

I would like to draw your attention urgently to important issues related to the next Covid-19 vaccination. For the first time in the history of vaccination, the so-called last generation mRNA vaccines intervene directly in the genetic material of the patient and therefore alter the individual genetic material, which represents the genetic manipulation, something that was already forbidden and until then considered criminal. This intervention can be compared to genetically manipulated food, which is also highly controversial. Even if the media and politicians currently trivialize the problem and even stupidly call for a new type of vaccine to return to normality, this vaccination is problematic in terms of health, morality and ethics, and also in terms of genetic damage that, unlike the damage caused by previous vaccines, will be irreversible and irreparable.

Dear patients, after an unprecedented mRNA vaccine, you will no longer be able to treat the vaccine symptoms in a complementary way. They will have to live with the consequences, because they can no longer be cured simply by removing toxins from the human body, just as a person with a genetic defect like Down syndrome, Klinefelter syndrome, Turner syndrome, genetic cardiac arrest, hemophilia, cystic fibrosis, Rett syndrome, etc.), because the genetic defect is forever!

This means clearly: if a vaccination symptom develops after an mRNA vaccination, neither I nor any other therapist can help you, because the damage caused by the vaccination will be genetically irreversible. In my opinion, these new vaccines represent a crime against humanity that has never been committed in such a big way in history. As Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, an experienced doctor, said: In fact, this "promising vaccine" for the vast majority of people should be FORBIDDEN, because it is genetic manipulation! "

The vaccine, developed and endorsed by Anthony Fauci and funded by Bill Gates, uses experimental mRNA technology. Three of the 15 human guinea pigs (20%) experienced a "serious adverse event".

Note: messenger RNA or mRNA is the ribonucleic acid that transfers the genetic code of the DNA of the cell nucleus to a ribosome in the cytoplasm, that is, the one that determines the order in which the amino acids of a protein bind and act as a mold or pattern for the synthesis of that protein.

Resource:

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_F._Kennedy_Jr.)

Vaccine COVID = IRREVERSIBLE GENETIC DAMAGE - A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

DOES CORONAVIRUS EXIST OR NOT?
- CLARIFICATION:

1. DOES THE VIRUS EXIST?

Yes, like many other viruses.

2. DOES IT HAVE A CURE?

Yes, if you use the proper medicines and do not leave your health in the hands of corrupt and mercantile health systems.

3. ARE THERE GOOD DOCTORS?

Yes and many, some are acting discreetly giving appropriate treatments, others have been bolder and there are many videos in the networks talking about these treatments, and many have been threatened, disqualified or silenced.

4. ARE SCIENTISTS INVESTIGATING?

Yes, and there is a world union calling for more doctors and scientists called Doctors and Scientists for Truth, to expose the falsity of the treatment they have given to the bug issue.

5. IS IT A PANDEMIC?

No. The WHO changed the term that referred to the pandemic, before the bug was launched in order to end the pandemic.

6. IS IT CONTAGIOUS?

Yes, like all flu.

7. IF I CATCH THE VIRUS, DOES IT MEAN THAT I WILL DIE?

No. If you have symptoms, just take the appropriate medicine from the first day (strengthen the immune system, take anti-inflammatory and anti-influenza) and cure yourself at home.

8. CAN IT BE PREVENTED?

Yes, being as clean as you should be, and maintaining a high immune system. And you also have: Ozone Therapy, Chlorine Dioxide with the preventive protocol.

9. ARE THE COUNT OF INFECTED AND DEAD BY THE VIRUS CERTAIN?

No. In the USA it was discovered that any data, would be in fact 10% of that number, because the causes of deaths were other diseases, and the tests are not reliable, they give false positives.

10. ARE ASYMPTOMATIC REAL CASES OF POSITIVES?

The human being has many microorganisms and viruses in the body and this does not mean that you are a sick or infected person, or that you have the virus, however, the viruses that are supposedly "so aggressive" present some symptoms in the patients because the body releases alarms from an intruder (fever, headache, vomiting, etc.) and according to Koch's theory the answer is NO.

11. WAS THE VIRUS CREATED?

Yes, in a laboratory.

13. FOR WHAT PURPOSE?

To be the excuse to restrict freedoms, to change the current economic system to a more oppressive / enslaving, scary, blind flock obedience.

14. ARE MANY COUNTRIES PART OF THIS MALICIOUS PLAN?

Yes.

15. WILL WE GET OUT OF THIS?

Yes. And all those who contributed to the deaths and the plan will fall, and they will pay for what they did.

16. MUST I BE AFRAID?

No. Fear diminishes your immune system and makes you mentally controllable.

17. IS THE MEDIA PART OF THE PLAN?

Yes. The owners of the media are accomplices. This is called mind control.

18. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

You protect yourself, and if you get sick you already know how to heal yourself at home, or with your trusted doctor who will not commit to the abandonment protocol.

19. SHOULD I BE VACCINATED?

No. If you get healthy, vaccines bring chemicals, heavy metals and a series of "bugs" that will only affect your health more in the medium and long term, both physically and mentally. It's your body, and it's your right to decide about it, and about your physical and mental health. Would you trust a vaccine after a virus has been created to exterminate humanity?

20. IS THIS A WAR?

Yes.! And we will be victorious! We need to stay together and wake other people up, giving a lot of information.

"Forced to wear a mask, but not to shut up."
Covid Medical kit Required at home:

1. Paracetamol
2. Betadine for mouthwash and gargle
3. Vitamin C and D3
5. B complex
6. Vapour+ capsules for steam
7. Oximeter
8. Oxygen cylinder (for emergency only)
9.Breathing Exercises

Covid Three stages:

1. Covid only in nose - recovery time is half a day. (Steam inhaling), vitamin C. Usually no fever. Asymptomatic.

2. Covid in throat - sore throat, recovery time 1 day (hot water gargle, warm water to drink, if temp then paracetamol. Vitamin C, Bcomplex. If severe than antibiotic.

3. Covid in lungs- coughing and breathlessness 4 to 5 days. (Vitamin C, B complex, hot water gargle, oximeter, paracetamol, cylinder if severe, lot of liquid required, deep breathing exercise.

Stage when to approach hospital:
Monitor the oxygen level. If it goes below 92 (normal 98-100) then you need oxygen cylinder. If available at home, then no hospital else admit.

*Stay healthy, Stay Safe!*

Advice from inside isolation hospitals, we can do at home

Medicines that are taken in isolation hospitals
1. Vitamin C-1000
2. Vitamin E (E)
3. From (10 to 11) hours, sitting in the sunshine for 15-20 minutes.
4. Egg meal once ..
5. We take a rest / sleep a minimum of 7-8 hours
6. We drink 1.5 liters of water daily
7. All meals should be warm (not cold).

And that's all we do in the hospital to strengthen the immune system

Note that the pH of coronavirus varies from 5.5 to 8.5

Therefore, all we have to do to eliminate the virus is to consume more alkaline foods above the acidity level of the virus.

Such as :
Bananas
Green lemon - 9.9 pH
Yellow Lemon - 8.2 pH
Avocado - 15.6 pH
* Garlic - 13.2 pH
* Mango - 8.7 pH
* Tangerine - 8.5 pH
* Pineapple - 12.7 pH
* Watercress - 22.7 pH
* Oranges - 9.2 pH

How to know that you are infected with corona virus?

1. Itchy throat
2. Dry throat
3. Dry cough
4. High temperature
5. Shortness of breath
6. Loss of smell ....

And lemon with warm water eliminates the virus at the beginning before reaching the lungs ...

Do not keep this information to yourself. Provide it to all your family and friends.
Our doctors here, afrodoc2, Roland17 etc. What do you think about this write up?

Is there any atom of sense or truth in it?

Note: The medical part alone, please.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Liposure: 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
Godx:

Eto'o, njitap, Pierre wome, song, Vivienne foe, Lauren, mboma.. Foolish Cameroon always losing to North African teams back then.
you just reminded of a certain ndiefi. Strong player. I wonder where he is now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Liposure: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
pkasso:
grin grin grin Our rivalry with them in the early 2000s was something else. It was WAR. The two best teams on the continent at that time. The Bakassi dispute also stoked the flames of that rivalry. Both teams would rather lose to any team than to the other. Mboma, Song, Webo, Eto'o. Babayaro, Okocha, Kanu. A proper African classic.

Those mofos were very physical and aggressive. I still don't know how they got away with wearing those 'armless' jerseys. They looked more like thugs than footballers.

Plenty of memories from those battles. THAT Jay-jay freekick. Losing the 2000 AFCON final in Lagos. That Ikpeba penalty, if only there was goal-line technology then.

Mehn,those were the good ol' days when boys still carry Super Eagles matter for head.
sometimes i feel ikpeba shouldn't placed his hand on his head becos his reaction complicated the whole thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
Unlimited22:
Ibime is a legend Shaa.

lol, na for hear wey nihilist be legend oo.

For ashawo thread, dem go shoot am on sight grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
Melvyn11:
Ibime you are a celebrity cheesy

This one is small.

Ibime and Cougar's rap battle was actually featured in Vice

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en/article/d7ydp7/get-rich-or-die-typing-the-world-of-textcee-rappers-forum-cop

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ibime has an innocent look but with pen, he is a murderer.

Who wants to see Rap battle : Airmark vs Raumdeuter ?

grin grin grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
seankafor:
lol, na for hear wey nihilist be legend oo.

For ashawo thread, dem go shoot am on sight grin
Lol. No worry. You no go understand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
BlueMann:
I'm hearing Blaqbonez on Rhythm 93.7. Is it the same y'all were talking about earlier?

D guy na rapper
He's a good rapper but legend has it that he was taken to the cleaners by a few people on here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
airmark:

grin grin grin

At least half the lyrics will feature Hazard, Burnthisleaguedown, Hummels, Boateng, Conte, Pap and shakushaku

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
airmark:

grin grin grin
I can't wait abeg.
This thread don dey boring since we started winning, you can help us spice it up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
airmark:

Who wants to see Rap battle : Airmark vs Rumdeuter ?

grin grin grin

Are you not tired of losing?
This week alone

Cuntay
Benzema
Neymar
And 4 buli teams

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by adebayo201: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
airmark:

grin grin grin

cheesy
We know where this one go end nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
airmark:

grin grin grin

I'm willing to bet my left ball that Raumdeuter will find a way to smuggle "hidden, shakushaku, cuntay, boatank and 4 Bundesliga teams" into his rap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
Unlimited22:

At least half the lyrics will feature Hazard, Burnthisleaguedown, Hummels, Boateng, Conte, Pap and shakushaku

I swr I didn't see this before making my comment grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10519) (10520) (10521) (10522) (10523) (10524) (10525) ... (19241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), Itsrm(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.