Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,683 members, 7,851,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10695604 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10534) (10535) (10536) (10537) (10538) (10539) (10540) ... (19354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:29am On Dec 13, 2020
I don't even know where Pulev is bleeding from
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:30am On Dec 13, 2020
9th round.. AJ looked really good, a dominant performance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:31am On Dec 13, 2020
This was their sleekest version of AJ I've ever seen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:32am On Dec 13, 2020
I hope Pulev won't later die of brain damage. Joshua wanted to kill him.

Nihilistjnr, i didn't follow the build up, wetin Pulev tell am wey make am vex like this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:39am On Dec 13, 2020
airmark:
I hope Pulev won't later die of brain damage. Joshua wanted to kill him.

Nihilistjnr, i didn't follow the build up, wetin Pulev tell am wey make am vex like this?

Pulev was winding him up at weigh in, and then just kept trying to wind him up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:42am On Dec 13, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Omo boxing is scary. See those uppercuts
that missed. AJ wanted to send him to the hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:43am On Dec 13, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Make them go check Kubrat neck, the kain uppercut wey him chop this night make him head no go fall comot for bathroom grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:48am On Dec 13, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Airmark A40 Afrodoc Roland17 Ibime

AJ ringwalk about to start
AJ is a beast. What is it with Eastern Europeans and their granite chins. Na this kin beating dey lead to CTE. People say Wilder hits harder but I'm not so sure. I can't see Wilder knocking down this guy, Povetkin or Ruiz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:49am On Dec 13, 2020
nihilistjnr:
This was their sleekest version of AJ I've ever seen

Absolutely! He looked like he was in control throughout the fight. He was only bidding time for that right uppercut.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 12:58am On Dec 13, 2020
A40:
AJ is a beast. What is it with Eastern Europeans and their granite chins. Na this kin beating dey lead to CTE. People say Wilder hits harder but I'm not so sure. I can't see Wilder knocking down this guy, Povetkin or Ruiz

Eastern Europeans and Mexicans have got the best chin in the business.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 13, 2020
nihilistjnr:
AJ looking sharp with that movement.

Both men looking dangerous sha

Leave AJ first, let’s talk about Everton and harvertz

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 13, 2020
Aj is just like Chelsea, always padding stats against weak people, then run away when the big names call

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:54am On Dec 13, 2020
airmark:

Omo boxing is scary. See those upper cuts, that missed. AJ wanted to send him to the hospital.

This is exactly what I mean when I say I don't know how people enjoy boxing as a sport. Damn! Hitting fellow human with as much firepower as a blow that weighs 50kg in the face......As in, just like throwing a bag of rice or cement at a person's face. Gosh! Una wey dey watch am na hard men o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 4:50am On Dec 13, 2020
Una lose finish, turn here to boxing thread.

22 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:57am On Dec 13, 2020
olabode89:

Eastern Europeans and Mexicans have got the best chin in the business.
Do you think Joshua has a legit shot vs Fury. I see most guys writing AJ off guys like Andre Ward etc. Personally I want to see him face Usyk first, a Fury lite if you will. I think AJ has to make it a brawl vs Fury anyway. I am not sure if he has the facilities to outbox Fury but if he makes it a brawl all bets are off. AJ has shown ability to brawl in the past. The Whyte fight comes to mind. He's a couple of inches shorter so if he can tighten up and catch Fury with body shots and uppercuts then who knows

He either knocks Fury down a few times because he has the power as well or Fury puts him down. What he absolutely cannot do is play it safe. He would lose anyway
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:39am On Dec 13, 2020
CapitalCee, this was me replying to you before that Blue guy jumped in like a charge and bail lawyer to defend the fraud...

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2020
patrickmuf:
CapitalCee, this was me replying to you before that Blue guy jumped in like a charge and bail lawyer to defend the fraud...
The blue guy is always high on harvertz cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:53am On Dec 13, 2020
iamoyindamola:

The blue guy is always high on harvertz cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:08am On Dec 13, 2020
patrickmuf:

Don't mind them, it's becoming glaring to their face that the lad is a very dense footballer.
They're quick to question the gaffer's decision to play him in a makeshift position, whereas they were lauding him here: saying he can play in three different positions.
One even said: his ball ability is top notch. I have not seen any ball ability from this fraud, he is too lethargic.
Oscar embaboa was as skinny as this fraud, he wasn't even playing in Europe when we signed him in 2013, but immediately he started playing, we could all see the stuff the lad was made of, that in no time, he would be a hit but Havertz looked bereft of confidence.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:18am On Dec 13, 2020
patrickmuf:

Dont mind that blue guy. Every sensible non emotional person knew Kai kai is not worth more than 20m dollars. We told them, they thought it was trolling. T.silva, Ziyech and Werner are those that clearly ballers and did improve their team but they were twerking for marina for blowing 100M on "bend own select" Edu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:20am On Dec 13, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Don't mind them, it's becoming glaring to their face that the lad is a very dense footballer.
They're quick to question the gaffer's decision to play him in a makeshift position, whereas they were lauding him here: saying he can play in three different positions.
One even said: his ball ability is top notch. I have not seen any ball ability from this fraud, he is too lethargic.
Oscar embaboa was as skinny as this fraud, he wasn't even playing in Europe when we signed him in 2013, but immediately he started playing, we could all see the stuff the lad was made of, that in no time, he would be a hit but Havertz looked bereft of confidence.

The funniest thing is that they said he is versatile accross the forward positions, then turn back to accuse Lampard of playing him out of position. How does this collerate.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2020
Sulele04:

THE LAST TIME WE WERE IN EUROPA V THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN EUROPA tongue
THERE IS LEVELS TO THIS SHIT cool
ok

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 6ixT8: 8:07am On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2020
Lana1:
Them say Havertz na utility player. [b]He can play anywhere but complain when Lampard uses him on the wings :[/b]D cheesy
100m for that guy must be investigated. Na money laundering
Na diz one dey shock me. Dem say havertz can play across the forward line including 8 and 10. Lampard put am for wing dem dey wail.
Abi wing no dey among front 3 again??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2020
Jodera:
Na diz one dey shock me. Dem say havertz can play across the forward line including 8 and 10. Lampard put am for wing dem dey wail.
Abi wing no dey among front 3 again??
And these lots were trolling Swiss for pepe grin grin
Money Dan enter bush
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 13, 2020
Hello Rentboys tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2020
odizeey:
Una lose finish, turn here to boxing thread.
The pain is real

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2020
iamoyindamola:

And these lots were trolling Swiss for pepe grin grin
Money Dan enter bush
angry grin grin grin.

The way dem hype am eh, I think say na next generation messi + ozil rolled in one.

Na real bush money enter. 100m for kpelenge grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2020
Blueangel444
Howfar na cheesy

#Hikai

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2020
Woke up dancing

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2020
Greetings Baalam Skimpledawg grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2020
Havertz is still a young player,there is no granted limit to integration players like relix even take one full season.
The hill I will die is lampard is a bang average manager who just happen to have a great squad,when some players get injured his averageness comes out,ikorodu Alex Ferguson

(1) (2) (3) ... (10534) (10535) (10536) (10537) (10538) (10539) (10540) ... (19354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: amodu(m), Kilishihunter and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.